FLM films - My Webpage

2000-06-15 00:00:00 - Poll - is Voyager the best Star Trek series? - (voteserve <newsNOneSPAM@voteserve.co.uk.invalid>)

Hi there, I just wondered if you'd be interested in voting on this Star Trek poll I've got on my website: Which is your favourite Star Trek series? - Original series - The Next Generation - Deep Space 9 - Voyager - Don't watch Star Trek If you'd like to vote for Voyager, just go to: http://www.voteserve.com/vs/main?p_dsn_id=1654&p_flr_id=94#1654 If you like this poll, check out more in our Showbiz>Television>Sci-Fi. And if you have your own website, you can add this poll to your site - just visit us at voteserve! Thanks for your time, voteserve -------------------------------------- http://www.voteserve.com/ The online voting and discussion forum where members can earn shares * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

2000-06-15 00:00:00 - Re: Poll - is Voyager the best Star Trek series? - (DBR <assman.finalfrontier.com@home.com>)

voteserve <newsNOneSPAM@voteserve.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message news:1f1b0bba.eddb4ed5@usw-ex0105-038.remarq.com... > Hi there, > > I just wondered if you'd be interested in voting on this Star > Trek poll I've got on my website: > > Which is your favourite Star Trek series? > - Original series > - The Next Generation > - Deep Space 9 > - Voyager > - Don't watch Star Trek > > If i still think That "Excellent' idea was pretty good . I choose that one.

2000-06-16 00:00:00 - Re: Poll - is Voyager the best Star Trek series? - (Joxman <joxman@joxman.fanspace.com>)

Personally I like Voyager, but I Love TNG DS9 is good TOS is classic... Just my 2 cents worth :)