FLM films - My Webpage

2000-04-26 00:00:00 - Was it just me?? (Muse spoiler) - (Paul <paulvecchione@ameritech.net>)

S P O I L E R S P A C E When Harry returned unexpectedly to the Delta Flyer and told B'ellana that he had the device that might help them communicate with Voyager, did anyone else sense that they wanted to kiss??? Not just one of those, "Oh Harry, I'm so glad your shuttle didn't burn up in the atmosphere and kill you" kisses, but a romantic kiss?? Seemed there was a little something there that was unspoken....and then they went to commercial. Was it just me?? -- Paul Vecchione paulvecchione@ameritech.net www.paulvecchione.com AOL Instant Messenger - vecc712

2000-04-26 00:00:00 - Re: Was it just me?? (Muse spoiler) - (VoyagerLady <voyagerlady13NOvoSPAM@yahoo.com.invalid>)

I didn't see anything of the kind. Those two have more of a brother and sister relationship. Ronda * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

2000-04-26 00:00:00 - Re: Was it just me?? (Muse spoiler) - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Paul wrote: > > S > > P > > O > > I > > L > > E > > R > > S > > P > > A > > C > > E > > When Harry returned unexpectedly to the Delta Flyer and told B'ellana that > he had the device that might help them communicate with Voyager, did anyone > else sense that they wanted to kiss??? Not just one of those, "Oh Harry, > I'm so glad your shuttle didn't burn up in the atmosphere and kill you" > kisses, but a romantic kiss?? Seemed there was a little something there > that was unspoken....and then they went to commercial. Was it just me?? Are you smoking something illegal? They're just good friends.

2000-04-26 00:00:00 - Re: Was it just me?? (Muse spoiler) - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

VoyagerLady wrote: > > I didn't see anything of the kind. Those two have more of a > brother and sister relationship. > > Ronda Exactly.

2000-04-26 00:00:00 - Re: Was it just me?? (Muse spoiler) - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

"David B." wrote: > > VoyagerLady wrote: > > > > I didn't see anything of the kind. Those two have more of a > > brother and sister relationship. > > > > Ronda > > Exactly. Exactly. I agree. Michele

2000-04-26 00:00:00 - Re: Was it just me?? (Muse spoiler) - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Michele wrote: > > "David B." wrote: > > > > VoyagerLady wrote: > > > > > > I didn't see anything of the kind. Those two have more of a > > > brother and sister relationship. > > > > > > Ronda > > > > Exactly. > > Exactly. I agree. > > Michele Cool. I like it when people agree with me...

2000-04-27 00:00:00 - Re: Was it just me?? (Muse spoiler) - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>> That scene was high passion, for Voyager. Not that that says much. <g> << Exactly. That was my point. I can see why viewers would read romantic interest or passion into that scene. It had much more emotion than is usual for Voyager, and so stands out. In another show, it would be nothing, but on Voyager, it's freakin' =Titanic=. Garrett Wang is interviewed in the current issue of Communicator, and he complains that though human emotions range from A to Z, on Voyager, you're only allowed to display A to C. In the beginning, he was constantly being slapped down for being over the top, or trying to go beyond the limited range they wanted for his character. He says Picardo is good at bugging the writers until they let him do something interesting. Wang has a hard time being that pushy, though he kind of wishes he had been, now. -- Arlie

2000-04-27 00:00:00 - It was just you! - (MidNight Labs <malott@swbell.net>)

It was just you.... I did like the little hint of truth in the play that old Janeway wants to wrap her arms around her first officer more that anything else! Mark

2000-04-27 00:00:00 - Re: Was it just me?? (Muse spoiler) - (kaboom@7of.9)

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:44:39 -0400, "Paul" <paulvecchione@ameritech.net> wrote: >S > >P > >O > >I > >L > >E > >R > > > >S > > >P > > >A > > >C > >E > > >When Harry returned unexpectedly to the Delta Flyer and told B'ellana that >he had the device that might help them communicate with Voyager, did anyone >else sense that they wanted to kiss??? Not just one of those, "Oh Harry, >I'm so glad your shuttle didn't burn up in the atmosphere and kill you" >kisses, but a romantic kiss?? Seemed there was a little something there >that was unspoken....and then they went to commercial. Was it just me?? **I understand what you're saying :) Even though I think it's more of a brother/sister thing, I think that Harry and B'Elanna have far more chemistry than B'Elanna and Tom. A romance between them could of been interesting. kaboomie

2000-04-27 00:00:00 - Re: Was it just me?? (Muse spoiler) - (Amarna <amarna@pipeline.com>)

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:44:39 -0400, "Paul" <paulvecchione@ameritech.net> wrote: >S > >P > >O > >I > >L > >E > >R > > > >S > > >P > > >A > > >C > >E > > >When Harry returned unexpectedly to the Delta Flyer and told B'ellana that >he had the device that might help them communicate with Voyager, did anyone >else sense that they wanted to kiss??? Not just one of those, "Oh Harry, >I'm so glad your shuttle didn't burn up in the atmosphere and kill you" >kisses, but a romantic kiss?? Seemed there was a little something there >that was unspoken....and then they went to commercial. Was it just me?? Yes. -- Amarna

2000-04-27 00:00:00 - Re: Was it just me?? (Muse spoiler) - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25REMOVE-THIS@freeuk.com>)

2000-04-27 00:00:00 - Re: Was it just me?? (Muse spoiler) - (dmorse1701@aol.com)

2000-04-27 00:00:00 - Re: Was it just me?? (Muse spoiler) - (Stephen Voss <voss@gate.net>)