FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Free at last! Free at last! - (CDS218 <cds218@yahoo.com>)

What I learned from tonight's Voyager: 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And superstitious. And violent. 2) The writers of Voyager hate us. 3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo 4) The Voyager writers want to hurt us. 5) Between the borglets last week and the Irish idiot-folk this week, the entire cast has basically become expendable. 6) the Voyager writers...FOR GOD'S SAKE, ISN'T THERE SOME SORT OF NUREMBURG TRIAL WE CAN PUT THESE PEOPLE ON? THEY'RE EEEVVVIIILLL!!! Sorry...that was quite an ordeal. I'm going to pet my cat and listen to some Enya for a while... CDS -- "A bimbo is a young woman who isn't pretty enough to be a model, isn't smart enough to be an actress, and isn't nice enough to be a poisonous snake."--P.J. O'Rourke

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! 7:40 PM PST T-minus 1:20 till THIS WEEK's DISAPPOINTMENT! - (CDS218 <cds218@yahoo.com>)

Terwilliger wrote in message <2la9bso05ojvfb1ij2l2armvu5no5uugle@4ax.com>... >I am so glad I subscribe to this NG. It's 7:30 PST and I've read your >minute-by-minute posts. I never expected anything great from the >episode, but these posts simply justify my foreboding. If just one person is saved, my suffering wasn't for naught... >In another post, Rick Berman talks about how he's satisfied with >Voyager. It's like the final episode of Equinox, the Equinox captain >puts his pocket-holodeck on to enjoy his final moments as the ship >hurtles toward its doom. LOL! That's an awesome description! CDS

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

CDS218 wrote: How come you just didn't turn it off instead of watching it all the way through? Why torture yourself? I'm going to try to watch it and if it's too painful just skip the rest of it.

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (CDS218 <cds218@yahoo.com>)

David B. wrote in message <38B4B2B3.19AC6B20@hotmail.com>... >CDS218 wrote: > >How come you just didn't turn it off instead of watching it all the way >through? Why torture yourself? I'm going to try to watch it and if it's >too painful just skip the rest of it. Where's the fun in that?

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

"TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com" wrote: > > Don't these people know that you ONLY make a sequel to a SUCCESSFUL > episode? Why? "Demon" sucked, yet "Course: Oblivion" was a good episode. If you fail with a concept in one episode it doesn't mean that you can't improve on it. > Making a sequel to one that bombed is just plain stupid. > > I assumed that at least SOME of the Voyager > writers/directors/producers would at least LOOK at this newsgroup for > reaction to some of the things they've done.. I mean.. that would > only be smart. Neilson boxes don't tell the whole story. The true > fans of the show who reside here DO give real reactions, which the > Neilson boxes cannot do. This episode was probably already made by the time Fair Haven aired so how would they know if it bombed or not? Are the people here representative of the fans as a whole? I've been to other places on the web and have seen quite a few positive comments on "Fair Haven". I didn't like it. I, actually liked tonight's episode more. I gave "Fair Haven" an F but tonight's was a C-.

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Athena7843 wrote: > >>3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' > >>from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo > > I usually like Janeway, but I'm sorry, this time I just wanted to smack that > arrogant captianly look off her face when she wouldn't even hear of deleting > her holo-dildo (love that name..lol) She also didn't want to deprive her crew of a very popular holo-program. It's not like she was being completely selfish. And what about Harry giving flowers to a hologirl? I think that he was expecting to get more than a smile from a holo-babe. -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (CDS218 <cds218@yahoo.com>)

Therese Gray wrote in message <2000022419283086296@zetnet.co.uk>... >The message <38B5657A.545F@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> > from Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> <SNIP> Hilarious rendering of the creative process at Paramount, but I have a hard time believing the writers are quite that smart... CDS

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Arlie wrote: > > >> I, actually liked tonight's episode more. I gave "Fair > Haven" an F but tonight's was a C-. << > > Yipes. It's the other way around for me. > > This one was just so boring. It look forever for the townspeople to do > anything. Even after they caught Tom and Harry, all they did was talk. The > boys were tied up and read to -- about as suspenseful as one of the Doc's > lectures. "Fair Haven" just dragged on and on for me. "Spirit Folk" at least had some entertaining stuff in it. I hated just about every scene in "Fair Haven".

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > Therese Gray wrote: > > > > The message <892791$mq6$1@bob.news.rcn.net> > > from "CDS218" <cds218@yahoo.com> contains these words: > > > > 2) The writers of Voyager hate us. > > > > I think this could well eb a key motivation. What other explanation is there? > > somebody stole their brains > They had brains??? -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > CDS218 wrote: > > > > 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > > superstitious. And violent. > > You didn't know that before? :-) > <poke> (EB, part Irish ;-)) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Therese Gray <tgray@zetnet.co.uk>)

The message <38B565D7.3509@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> from Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> contains these words: > Bill Crawford wrote: > > > > If there was a God, Robert Wolfe AND Ron Moore would be writing > > and producing Voyager. And Brannon Braga would be working for > > $6 an hour at Vanilla Ice's surf shop. > > > and Russ would get the major starring parts, while RDM and RB would be > relegated to the background... Look on the bright side. Per word, he must be one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood. :) > Julianna > -------- > Tuvok: > The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Therese Gray <tgray@zetnet.co.uk>)

The message <38B5657A.545F@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> from Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> contains these words: > Therese Gray wrote: > > > > The message <892791$mq6$1@bob.news.rcn.net> > > from "CDS218" <cds218@yahoo.com> contains these words: > > > > > What I learned from tonight's Voyager: > > > > > 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > > > superstitious. And violent. > > > > I wonder whether this ep and Fair Haven will be banned in Ireland the > > way that a couple of TOS eps weren't shown in the UK for many years..... > they should be - if only out of consideration for the audience's > sanity... > > > 2) The writers of Voyager hate us. > > > > I think this could well eb a key motivation. What other explanation is there? > > > somebody stole their brains > > > 3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' > > > from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo > > > > I believe so. :) > > > > If they wanted to do something perverse, why couldn't they have done > > something interestingly perverse? > > > > Perhaps they are trying to be doubly perverse. :( > obviously they are trying to out-pervert themselves... Just imagine....... There are Brannon, Michael, Bryan and the rest all sitting around, chewing the *#~$%88 ...err... chewing the cud, when in walk Joe and Ken and Barbie... JOE Hey! Guys! KEN You'll never guess what we just saw in Europe! JOE Yeah! Wacky! Jean-Paul Gaultier was having an affair with a couple of wooden cows! BARBIE (very quiet) Actually it was a repeat from 5 years ago, but who cares? Boys know best! BRANNON Far out guys! Pause BRANNON Hey!!! We've never had a cow plot on Trek! Can we do something with that? MICHAEL Oh come on! Civilised aliens would never go for that weird European trash! BRANNON Shut up! What were the cows called? JOE Pee-pee and Po-po. BRANNON Err... is that a reference to... err... "buttocks"? KEN Yeah... they're all queer in Europe. BRANNON Oh. Pause. BRANNON We don't have that kind of thing this side of the pond. Better make it a girl cow then. "A cow called Mary" - that sounds like a good title for an ep. Let's run with that for a few minutes... [Sounds of brains cranking furiously but to little effect...] MICHAEL I still think any alien civilisation would be more... well... civilised than that. BRANNON Sigh... Okay... how about *Harry* having an affair with a cow? BRYAN That figures. MICHAEL Isn't that a bit... *kinky* for outer space? BRANNON Hmm... better make it a B-story then. What about the A-story? NEWBIE What about following up the ep I wrote a few weeks ago, about the diddly-diddly holo-Irish IRA and UVF members and their charmingly diddly-diddly bombing campaigns? BRANNON Yeah! We mustn't forget the women's take on all this! And those 14-25 year old wrestling fans will be just... like... totally bowled over... Explosions! Mahem!! Pissed-off Trekkers and Trekkies!!! Yeah!!! Great! Let's do it!! And as they all rush for the door... BARBIE Do I get to wear my blue cat suit?

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

CDS218 wrote: > > What I learned from tonight's Voyager: > > 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > superstitious. And violent. You didn't know that before? :-) > 2) The writers of Voyager hate us. they are brain- and taste-amputated. > 3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' > from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo obviously. > 4) The Voyager writers want to hurt us. they haven't figured out yet we exist :-(((((((( > 5) Between the borglets last week and the Irish idiot-folk > this week, the entire cast has basically become expendable. some more so than others, though :-((((((((((((( > 6) the Voyager writers...FOR GOD'S SAKE, ISN'T THERE SOME > SORT OF NUREMBURG TRIAL WE CAN PUT THESE PEOPLE ON? THEY'RE > EEEVVVIIILLL!!! Let's torture them to *DEATH*! > Sorry...that was quite an ordeal. I'm going to pet my cat > and listen to some Enya for a while... ordeal doesn't even begin to describe it!!!!!!!:-((( Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com wrote: > > On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:06:00 -0500, "CDS218" <cds218@yahoo.com> wrote: > > >What I learned from tonight's Voyager: > > > >1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > >superstitious. And violent. > > Yeah. <sigh>. That's us in a nutshell. > > >2) The writers of Voyager hate us. > > They must. > > >3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' > >from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo > > I couldn't even watch all of this, I was so disappointed, so I didn't > see any of that. > > >4) The Voyager writers want to hurt us. > > Braga can rot in hell for letting this one air. > > >5) Between the borglets last week and the Irish idiot-folk > >this week, the entire cast has basically become expendable. > > The Borglettes were better. > > >6) the Voyager writers...FOR GOD'S SAKE, ISN'T THERE SOME > >SORT OF NUREMBURG TRIAL WE CAN PUT THESE PEOPLE ON? THEY'RE > >EEEVVVIIILLL!!! > > We could hold them here.. > > I actually didn't see Fair Haven, but I read the reviews here. (It > was on in the background, but I was working, not watching.) When I > saw/heard this episode, I thought it was Fair Haven being replayed. > But none of the plot points I'd heard about were showing up on the > screen. I gave up, but not before feeling cheated and insulted. > > What was this, Fair Haven II ? > > Don't these people know that you ONLY make a sequel to a SUCCESSFUL > episode? > > Making a sequel to one that bombed is just plain stupid. > > I assumed that at least SOME of the Voyager > writers/directors/producers would at least LOOK at this newsgroup for > reaction to some of the things they've done.. I mean.. that would > only be smart. Neilson boxes don't tell the whole story. The true > fans of the show who reside here DO give real reactions, which the > Neilson boxes cannot do. And you are surprised how somebody could lose *all* hope while watching that show.... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

> >>1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > >>superstitious. And violent. > > > >Yeah. <sigh>. That's us in a nutshell. > > Yes, I know that every morning when I awake with my hangover I try not to brush > my teeth with Preparation H, or break my mirror with my fist when I realize > what I did. > > >>2) The writers of Voyager hate us. > > <sigh> Very much so I'm afraid. > > >>3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' > >>from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo > > I usually like Janeway, but I'm sorry, this time I just wanted to smack that > arrogant captianly look off her face when she wouldn't even hear of deleting > her holo-dildo (love that name..lol) > > >>5) Between the borglets last week and the Irish idiot-folk > >>this week, the entire cast has basically become expendable. > > I just think they've given up on them, some more so than others... :-(((( > but they don't think they can kill them > all off. Not at once anyway. :( oh, they could... it would be so easy... they just wouldn't have had to offer them contracts for next season.... > >I assumed that at least SOME of the Voyager > >writers/directors/producers would at least LOOK at this newsgroup for > >reaction to some of the things they've done.. I mean.. that would > >only be smart. Neilson boxes don't tell the whole story. The true > >fans of the show who reside here DO give real reactions, which the > >Neilson boxes cannot do. > > Right on, Tech! Sadly, I don't think they really care. They're more interested > in getting the right demographics than writing for people who have been fans > since TOS or even TNG. and they are not aware that they *don't* get the right demographics while at the same time they're alienating those people most willing to support them.... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Therese Gray wrote: > > The message <892791$mq6$1@bob.news.rcn.net> > from "CDS218" <cds218@yahoo.com> contains these words: > > > What I learned from tonight's Voyager: > > > 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > > superstitious. And violent. > > I wonder whether this ep and Fair Haven will be banned in Ireland the > way that a couple of TOS eps weren't shown in the UK for many years..... > they should be - if only out of consideration for the audience's sanity... > > 2) The writers of Voyager hate us. > > I think this could well eb a key motivation. What other explanation is there? > somebody stole their brains > > 3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' > > from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo > > I believe so. :) > > If they wanted to do something perverse, why couldn't they have done > something interestingly perverse? > > Perhaps they are trying to be doubly perverse. :( obviously they are trying to out-pervert themselves... > > 4) The Voyager writers want to hurt us. > > Not as much as we want to....... *$*%&�&$*�**%$�!!!!! > I say skin them alive! > > 5) Between the borglets last week and the Irish idiot-folk > > this week, the entire cast has basically become expendable. > > I watched (err...) Pathfinder, Fair Haven, Blink and Virtuoso the > other day (Thanks Steve!). I say "watched". In reality I fast > forwarded through quite a bit of each of them. that button really comes in handy.... > Anyway, between fast forwarding, I did get the impression - VERY > STRONGLY - that most of the cast had been put on short time some more so than others... > in favour > of Barclay, Troi, et al, insulting Irish diddly-diddly people, the > "Blink" natives and yet-more-bloody-holo-opera-doc (FUME!!!) and his > many groupies. > > :( > > Maybe we should look on the bright side... the more eps they fill > with unremarkable opera renditions, the less time there is for TPTB > to fill with any other, even worse crap. yeah, right... opera is not the worst thing they *could* do.... though Picardo and opera *is* a strange mix... > On the other hand, if I was Julianna I'd be seething. :( I'm not seething, I'm half-dead!!!!!!! > Tuvok > can't have said more than two words in any of these eps. more like two words in all of them combined... > No wonder he's started to get space sick! :(~~~~~~~~~~ this must be a trick to try and gain some attention... > > 6) the Voyager writers...FOR GOD'S SAKE, ISN'T THERE SOME > > SORT OF NUREMBURG TRIAL WE CAN PUT THESE PEOPLE ON? THEY'RE > > EEEVVVIIILLL!!! > > I read Ron Moore's articles the other day. He's so right. They > could have made this premise *SO* interesting. > > Sigh... :( it's over. I don't understand why *anybody* signed a contract for season 7. I most definitely wouldn't have done that. > > Sorry...that was quite an ordeal. I'm going to pet my cat > > and listen to some Enya for a while... > > I guess there is one good thing about having to wait a few weeks > before seeing each ep... at least you can fast forward through the > boring bits. > > :( Just be careful with the fast forward button - you might miss Tuvok's only scene that way! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Bill Crawford wrote: > > If there was a God, Robert Wolfe AND Ron Moore would be writing > and producing Voyager. And Brannon Braga would be working for > $6 an hour at Vanilla Ice's surf shop. > and Russ would get the major starring parts, while RDM and RB would be relegated to the background... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Terwilliger <burnodo-NODAMSPAM-@onebox.com>)

Well, maybe not the best episode, but Blink of an Eye was a great Voyager episode (by comparison) and a good Trek episode. Probably the best episode of the year. Now, I liked it, and some people didn't, and I say it's most likely the best episode of the year....things are not looking up, are they? Therese Gray <tgray@zetnet.co.uk> (alt.tv.star-trek.voyager) elaborated on previous thoughts like this: >The message <892791$mq6$1@bob.news.rcn.net> > from "CDS218" <cds218@yahoo.com> contains these words: > > >> What I learned from tonight's Voyager: > >> 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And >> superstitious. And violent. > >I wonder whether this ep and Fair Haven will be banned in Ireland the >way that a couple of TOS eps weren't shown in the UK for many years..... > > >> 2) The writers of Voyager hate us. > >I think this could well eb a key motivation. What other explanation is there? > > >> 3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' >> from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo > >I believe so. :) > >If they wanted to do something perverse, why couldn't they have done >something interestingly perverse? > >Perhaps they are trying to be doubly perverse. :( > > >> 4) The Voyager writers want to hurt us. > >Not as much as we want to....... *$*%&�&$*�**%$�!!!!! > >> 5) Between the borglets last week and the Irish idiot-folk >> this week, the entire cast has basically become expendable. > >I watched (err...) Pathfinder, Fair Haven, Blink and Virtuoso the >other day (Thanks Steve!). I say "watched". In reality I fast >forwarded through quite a bit of each of them. > >Anyway, between fast forwarding, I did get the impression - VERY >STRONGLY - that most of the cast had been put on short time in favour >of Barclay, Troi, et al, insulting Irish diddly-diddly people, the >"Blink" natives and yet-more-bloody-holo-opera-doc (FUME!!!) and his >many groupies. > >:( > >Maybe we should look on the bright side... the more eps they fill >with unremarkable opera renditions, the less time there is for TPTB >to fill with any other, even worse crap. > >On the other hand, if I was Julianna I'd be seething. :( Tuvok >can't have said more than two words in any of these eps. > >No wonder he's started to get space sick! :(~~~~~~~~~~ > > >> 6) the Voyager writers...FOR GOD'S SAKE, ISN'T THERE SOME >> SORT OF NUREMBURG TRIAL WE CAN PUT THESE PEOPLE ON? THEY'RE >> EEEVVVIIILLL!!! > >I read Ron Moore's articles the other day. He's so right. They >could have made this premise *SO* interesting. > >Sigh... :( > > >> Sorry...that was quite an ordeal. I'm going to pet my cat >> and listen to some Enya for a while... > >I guess there is one good thing about having to wait a few weeks >before seeing each ep... at least you can fast forward through the >boring bits. > >:( > > >> CDS >> -- >> "A bimbo is a young woman who isn't pretty enough to be a >> model, isn't smart enough to be an actress, and isn't nice >> enough to be a poisonous snake."--P.J. O'Rourke > > > > > >

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Bill Crawford <koichi@fastlane.net>)

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:05:00 GMT, Therese Gray <tgray@zetnet.co.uk> wrote: >The message <892791$mq6$1@bob.news.rcn.net> > from "CDS218" <cds218@yahoo.com> contains these words: > > >> What I learned from tonight's Voyager: > >> 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And >> superstitious. And violent. > >I wonder whether this ep and Fair Haven will be banned in Ireland the >way that a couple of TOS eps weren't shown in the UK for many years..... It'd be great marketing, though: 'The episode of Voyager that was <THX> BANNED Banned banned </THX> in the UK! Now finally available on home video!" >> 2) The writers of Voyager hate us. > >I think this could well eb a key motivation. What other explanation is there? No, no. 'Threshold,' from what I've learned, was 'hate.' This seems more like ennui, or just plain not giving a damn. <The Dead Kennedys' 'At My Job' here> >> 3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' >> from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo > >I believe so. :) You're a naughty one, Ms. Gray...:) >If they wanted to do something perverse, why couldn't they have done >something interestingly perverse? > >Perhaps they are trying to be doubly perverse. :( Maybe...they just...suck? <g> >> 4) The Voyager writers want to hurt us. > >Not as much as we want to....... *$*%&�&$*�**%$�!!!!! See previous statement. >> 5) Between the borglets last week and the Irish idiot-folk >> this week, the entire cast has basically become expendable. > >I watched (err...) Pathfinder, Fair Haven, Blink and Virtuoso the >other day (Thanks Steve!). I say "watched". In reality I fast >forwarded through quite a bit of each of them. > >Anyway, between fast forwarding, I did get the impression - VERY >STRONGLY - that most of the cast had been put on short time in favour >of Barclay, Troi, et al, insulting Irish diddly-diddly people, the >"Blink" natives and yet-more-bloody-holo-opera-doc (FUME!!!) and his >many groupies. > >Maybe we should look on the bright side... the more eps they fill >with unremarkable opera renditions, the less time there is for TPTB >to fill with any other, even worse crap. In theory... >On the other hand, if I was Julianna I'd be seething. :( Tuvok >can't have said more than two words in any of these eps. > >No wonder he's started to get space sick! :(~~~~~~~~~~ Someone was definitely taking huge hits off one of those Finnish (Swedish?) electronic shotgun bongs there... >> 6) the Voyager writers...FOR GOD'S SAKE, ISN'T THERE SOME >> SORT OF NUREMBURG TRIAL WE CAN PUT THESE PEOPLE ON? THEY'RE >> EEEVVVIIILLL!!! > >I read Ron Moore's articles the other day. He's so right. They >could have made this premise *SO* interesting. If there was a God, Robert Wolfe AND Ron Moore would be writing and producing Voyager. And Brannon Braga would be working for $6 an hour at Vanilla Ice's surf shop. >> Sorry...that was quite an ordeal. I'm going to pet my cat >> and listen to some Enya for a while... > >I guess there is one good thing about having to wait a few weeks >before seeing each ep... at least you can fast forward through the >boring bits. As opposed to us in the States, bravely torturing ourselves to prevent other such atrocities from happening overseas...:) - Will, humming 'Over There'

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

> [...]

The message <892791$mq6$1@bob.news.rcn.net> from "CDS218" <cds218@yahoo.com> contains these words: > What I learned from tonight's Voyager: > 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > superstitious. And violent. I wonder whether this ep and Fair Haven will be banned in Ireland the way that a couple of TOS eps weren't shown in the UK for many years..... > 2) The writers of Voyager hate us. I think this could well eb a key motivation. What other explanation is there? > 3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' > from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo I believe so. :) If they wanted to do something perverse, why couldn't they have done something interestingly perverse? Perhaps they are trying to be doubly perverse. :( > 4) The Voyager writers want to hurt us. Not as much as we want to....... *$*%&���&$*���**%$���!!!!! > 5) Between the borglets last week and the Irish idiot-folk > this week, the entire cast has basically become expendable. I watched (err...) Pathfinder, Fair Haven, Blink and Virtuoso the other day (Thanks Steve!). I say "watched". In reality I fast forwarded through quite a bit of each of them. Anyway, between fast forwarding, I did get the impression - VERY STRONGLY - that most of the cast had been put on short time in favour of Barclay, Troi, et al, insulting Irish diddly-diddly people, the "Blink" natives and yet-more-bloody-holo-opera-doc (FUME!!!) and his many groupies. :( Maybe we should look on the bright side... the more eps they fill with unremarkable opera renditions, the less time there is for TPTB to fill with any other, even worse crap. On the other hand, if I was Julianna I'd be seething. :( Tuvok can't have said more than two words in any of these eps. No wonder he's started to get space sick! :(~~~~~~~~~~ > 6) the Voyager writers...FOR GOD'S SAKE, ISN'T THERE SOME > SORT OF NUREMBURG TRIAL WE CAN PUT THESE PEOPLE ON? THEY'RE > EEEVVVIIILLL!!! I read Ron Moore's articles the other day. He's so right. They could have made this premise *SO* interesting. Sigh... :( > Sorry...that was quite an ordeal. I'm going to pet my cat > and listen to some Enya for a while... I guess there is one good thing about having to wait a few weeks before seeing each ep... at least you can fast forward through the boring bits. :( > CDS > -- > "A bimbo is a young woman who isn't pretty enough to be a > model, isn't smart enough to be an actress, and isn't nice > enough to be a poisonous snake."--P.J. O'Rourke

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! 7:40 PM PST T-minus 1:20 till THIS WEEK's DISAPPOINTMENT! - (Terwilliger <burnodo-NODAMSPAM-@onebox.com>)

I am so glad I subscribe to this NG. It's 7:30 PST and I've read your minute-by-minute posts. I never expected anything great from the episode, but these posts simply justify my foreboding. In another post, Rick Berman talks about how he's satisfied with Voyager. It's like the final episode of Equinox, the Equinox captain puts his pocket-holodeck on to enjoy his final moments as the ship hurtles toward its doom. "CDS218" <cds218@yahoo.com> (alt.tv.star-trek.voyager) elaborated on previous thoughts like this: >What I learned from tonight's Voyager: > >1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And >superstitious. And violent. > >2) The writers of Voyager hate us. > >3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' >from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo > >4) The Voyager writers want to hurt us. > >5) Between the borglets last week and the Irish idiot-folk >this week, the entire cast has basically become expendable. > >6) the Voyager writers...FOR GOD'S SAKE, ISN'T THERE SOME >SORT OF NUREMBURG TRIAL WE CAN PUT THESE PEOPLE ON? THEY'RE >EEEVVVIIILLL!!! > >Sorry...that was quite an ordeal. I'm going to pet my cat >and listen to some Enya for a while... > >CDS

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (<>)

>>1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And >>superstitious. And violent. > >Yeah. <sigh>. That's us in a nutshell. Yes, I know that every morning when I awake with my hangover I try not to brush my teeth with Preparation H, or break my mirror with my fist when I realize what I did. >>2) The writers of Voyager hate us. <sigh> Very much so I'm afraid. >>3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' >>from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo I usually like Janeway, but I'm sorry, this time I just wanted to smack that arrogant captianly look off her face when she wouldn't even hear of deleting her holo-dildo (love that name..lol) >>5) Between the borglets last week and the Irish idiot-folk >>this week, the entire cast has basically become expendable. I just think they've given up on them, but they don't think they can kill them all off. Not at once anyway. :( >I assumed that at least SOME of the Voyager >writers/directors/producers would at least LOOK at this newsgroup for >reaction to some of the things they've done.. I mean.. that would >only be smart. Neilson boxes don't tell the whole story. The true >fans of the show who reside here DO give real reactions, which the >Neilson boxes cannot do. Right on, Tech! Sadly, I don't think they really care. They're more interested in getting the right demographics than writing for people who have been fans since TOS or even TNG. Thena

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Arlie wrote: > > >> "Fair Haven" just dragged on and on for me. "Spirit Folk" at least had > some entertaining stuff in it. I hated just about every scene in "Fair > Haven". << > > Wow. It's the complete opposite for me. "Spirit Folk" dragged on forever. > "Fair Haven" wasn't great, but it kept me entertained. I even re-watched it. > The Doc was funny in "Fair Haven." He was tedious in "Spirit Folk," even a > little offensive. > > And there was way too much of those boring, stupid, unappealing townspeople. > In "Fair Haven," I could understand why the crew liked to spend time there. It > was a charming little place. In "Spirit Folk," I wondered who in their right > minds would want to spend their free time with these barbaric idiots. After what happened in "Spirit Folk" I wouldn't return to Fair Haven. Next thing you know they'll think that the Voyager crew are aliens getting ready to invade Earth.

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Laura Ware <laware@strato.net>)

CDS218 <cds218@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:892791$mq6$1@bob.news.rcn.net... > What I learned from tonight's Voyager: > > 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > superstitious. And violent. And fickle. > 2) The writers of Voyager hate us. That is a given. > 3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' > from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo :-/ > 4) The Voyager writers want to hurt us. Not kill us? Are you sure? > 5) Between the borglets last week and the Irish idiot-folk > this week, the entire cast has basically become expendable. > > 6) the Voyager writers...FOR GOD'S SAKE, ISN'T THERE SOME > SORT OF NUREMBURG TRIAL WE CAN PUT THESE PEOPLE ON? THEY'RE > EEEVVVIIILLL!!! ::Sigh:: I say we stage a coup... > Sorry...that was quite an ordeal. I'm going to pet my cat > and listen to some Enya for a while... I've been mentally ranting bout this episode since yesterday...

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Silverhawk <analog-kid@eidosnet.co.uk>)

><SNIP> > >Hilarious rendering of the creative process at Paramount, >but I have a hard time believing the writers are quite that >smart... Ever see the episode of Hercules set at Universal Studios where Kevin Sorbo has gone missing and Ted Raimi, Rob Tapert, Kevin Smith and Hudson Leick are writers/execs trying to work out a way to do the next episode without him? Funny as hell, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few blocks away in the Paramount building, the exact same thing goes on in the Voyager offices in real-life. Silverhawk -- "Paranoia's the only thing that's kept me alive this long, hon'. You'd better learn to think the same, otherwise BANG... you'll be out the game."

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Athena7843 wrote: > > >> I just think they've given up on them, > > > >some more so than others... :-(((( > > I know. I still miss Kes. :( at least Jennifer Lien got away in time, when she still had great acting showcases (thinks like "Warlord" and "Before and After") and people in the casting industry still remembered her. She has been working on and off for the past 3 years. Now imagine what things will be like for Ethan and Tim who basically have done *nothing* over the past 3 years, and there's another year to come, and once Voyager is over *nobody* in the casting industry will remember anymore who they are and whether or not they can act :-((((( Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > Therese Gray wrote: > > > > > > The message <892791$mq6$1@bob.news.rcn.net> > > > from "CDS218" <cds218@yahoo.com> contains these words: > > > > > > 2) The writers of Voyager hate us. > > > > > > I think this could well eb a key motivation. What other explanation is > there? > > > > somebody stole their brains > > > > They had brains??? The occasional, minuscule brain cell must have been in existence once - since apparently they were able to grasp the alphabet... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > CDS218 wrote: > > > > > > 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > > > superstitious. And violent. > > > > You didn't know that before? :-) > > > > <poke> > > (EB, part Irish ;-)) > That was *sarcasm*!!!!!! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Therese Gray wrote: > > The message <38B565D7.3509@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> > from Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> > contains these words: > > > Bill Crawford wrote: > > > > > > > If there was a God, Robert Wolfe AND Ron Moore would be writing > > > and producing Voyager. And Brannon Braga would be working for > > > $6 an hour at Vanilla Ice's surf shop. > > > > > > and Russ would get the major starring parts, while RDM and RB would be > > relegated to the background... > > Look on the bright side. Per word, he must be one of the highest > paid actors in Hollywood. :) Nice try! :-) But this won't change the fact that he's suddenly (completely out of the blue) considering a career in music... as if he *had* to try something new since his chances at acting are over... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Therese Gray wrote: > > The message <38B5657A.545F@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> > from Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> > contains these words: > > > Therese Gray wrote: > > > > > > The message <892791$mq6$1@bob.news.rcn.net> > > > from "CDS218" <cds218@yahoo.com> contains these words: > > > > > > > What I learned from tonight's Voyager: > > > > > > > 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > > > > superstitious. And violent. > > > > > > I wonder whether this ep and Fair Haven will be banned in Ireland the > > > way that a couple of TOS eps weren't shown in the UK for many years..... > > > they should be - if only out of consideration for the audience's > > sanity... > > > > > 2) The writers of Voyager hate us. > > > > > > I think this could well eb a key motivation. What other explanation is there? > > > > > > somebody stole their brains > > > > > 3) Janeway was obviously getting some veeerry good lovin' > > > > from the(how did Therese put it?) holo-dildo > > > > > > I believe so. :) > > > > > > If they wanted to do something perverse, why couldn't they have done > > > something interestingly perverse? > > > > > > Perhaps they are trying to be doubly perverse. :( > > > obviously they are trying to out-pervert themselves... > > Just imagine....... > > > There are Brannon, Michael, Bryan and the rest all sitting around, > chewing the *#~$%88 ...err... chewing the cud, when in walk Joe and > Ken and Barbie... > > JOE > Hey! Guys! > > KEN > You'll never guess what we just saw in Europe! > > JOE > Yeah! Wacky! Jean-Paul Gaultier was having an affair with a couple > of wooden cows! > > BARBIE > (very quiet) > Actually it was a repeat from 5 years ago, but who cares? Boys know best! > > BRANNON > Far out guys! > > Pause > > BRANNON > Hey!!! We've never had a cow plot on Trek! Can we do something with that? > > MICHAEL > Oh come on! Civilised aliens would never go for that weird European trash! > > BRANNON > Shut up! What were the cows called? > > JOE > Pee-pee and Po-po. > > BRANNON > Err... is that a reference to... err... "buttocks"? > > KEN > Yeah... they're all queer in Europe. > > BRANNON > Oh. > > Pause. > > BRANNON > We don't have that kind of thing this side of the pond. Better make > it a girl cow then. "A cow called Mary" - that sounds like a good > title for an ep. Let's run with that for a few minutes... > > [Sounds of brains cranking furiously but to little effect...] > > MICHAEL > I still think any alien civilisation would be more... well... > civilised than that. > > BRANNON > Sigh... Okay... how about *Harry* having an affair with a cow? > > BRYAN > That figures. > > MICHAEL > Isn't that a bit... *kinky* for outer space? > > BRANNON > Hmm... better make it a B-story then. What about the A-story? > > NEWBIE > What about following up the ep I wrote a few weeks ago, about the > diddly-diddly holo-Irish IRA and UVF members and their charmingly > diddly-diddly bombing campaigns? > > BRANNON > Yeah! We mustn't forget the women's take on all this! And those > 14-25 year old wrestling fans will be just... like... totally > bowled over... Explosions! Mahem!! Pissed-off Trekkers and > Trekkies!!! Yeah!!! Great! Let's do it!! > > And as they all rush for the door... > > BARBIE > Do I get to wear my blue cat suit? (shrug) The scripts definitely sound as if the pitch sessions worked that way :-((((( Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-02-26 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-02-26 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net>)

Arlie wrote in message <20000226075536.00878.00001608@ng-de1.aol.com>... >>> After what happened in "Spirit Folk" I wouldn't return to Fair Haven. >Next thing you know they'll think that the Voyager crew are aliens >getting ready to invade Earth. << > >No kidding. That ending, with everyone all chummy again...good grief. They >almost burned Tom, Harry, and their village priest at the stake, and now all is >forgotten? > "Initiating End Of Show Subroutines:" [CTRL][ALT][DEL] "Subroutines complete."

2000-02-26 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > message... > > > CDS218 wrote: > > > > > > > > 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > > > > superstitious. And violent. > > > > > > You didn't know that before? :-) > > > > <poke> > > > > (EB, part Irish ;-)) > > That was *sarcasm*!!!!!! > So was that! ;-) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > They had brains??? > > The occasional, minuscule brain cell must have been in existence once - > since apparently they were able to grasp the alphabet... > Unfortunately... -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

"EvilBill[AGQx]" wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > > message... > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > > > > > They had brains??? > > > > > > > > The occasional, minuscule brain cell must have been in existence > once - > > > > since apparently they were able to grasp the alphabet... > > > > > > Unfortunately... > > > > That's only too true... > > > > Methinks Jeri Ryan has very poor taste in men... Well, she hasn't met me yet...it'll stop when she does. <eg>

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > message... > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > > > They had brains??? > > > > > > The occasional, minuscule brain cell must have been in existence once - > > > since apparently they were able to grasp the alphabet... > > > > Unfortunately... > > That's only too true... > Methinks Jeri Ryan has very poor taste in men... -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > message... > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > > > message... > > > > > CDS218 wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > > > > > > superstitious. And violent. > > > > > > > > > > You didn't know that before? :-) > > > > > > > > <poke> > > > > > > > > (EB, part Irish ;-)) > > > > > > That was *sarcasm*!!!!!! > > > > So was that! ;-) > > You sure? :-) > Well, I *am* part Irish :-) -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > > message... > > > > CDS218 wrote: > > > > > > > > > > 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > > > > > superstitious. And violent. > > > > > > > > You didn't know that before? :-) > > > > > > <poke> > > > > > > (EB, part Irish ;-)) > > > > That was *sarcasm*!!!!!! > > > > So was that! ;-) You sure? :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > They had brains??? > > > > The occasional, minuscule brain cell must have been in existence once - > > since apparently they were able to grasp the alphabet... > > > > Unfortunately... That's only too true... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:38BE0E6B.846C088E@hotmail.com... > "EvilBill[AGQx]" wrote: > > > > Methinks Jeri Ryan has very poor taste in men... > > Well, she hasn't met me yet...it'll stop when she does. <eg> *EB receives a signal from Jeri Ryan. Just two words: "Promises, promises."* <g> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > > > > Well, I *am* part Irish :-) > > Really? Which part of you is Irish? :-) > Wouldn't you like to know <eg> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message news:38BEB889.AC5@hotmail.comTuvok.rules... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > Methinks Jeri Ryan has very poor taste in men... > > (innocently) > Why? Do you know her former husband? > Well, she *divorced* him, didn't she? And then started dating Braga... go figure. -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > > message... > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > > > > > They had brains??? > > > > > > > > The occasional, minuscule brain cell must have been in existence > once - > > > > since apparently they were able to grasp the alphabet... > > > > > > Unfortunately... > > > > That's only too true... > > > > Methinks Jeri Ryan has very poor taste in men... (innocently) Why? Do you know her former husband? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > > message... > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote > in > > > > > message... > > > > > > CDS218 wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 1) Irish people are, apparently, all stupid. And drunks. And > > > > > > > superstitious. And violent. > > > > > > > > > > > > You didn't know that before? :-) > > > > > > > > > > <poke> > > > > > > > > > > (EB, part Irish ;-)) > > > > > > > > That was *sarcasm*!!!!!! > > > > > > So was that! ;-) > > > > You sure? :-) > > > > Well, I *am* part Irish :-) Really? Which part of you is Irish? :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-03 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message news:38BFDB7B.460C@hotmail.comTuvok.rules... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > Well, she *divorced* him, didn't she? And then started dating Braga... go > > figure. > > Maybe he threw her out? > Only he or Jeri could give us that answer... -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > message... > > > > > > Really? Which part of you is Irish? :-) > > > > Wouldn't you like to know <eg> > > (sulk) > Oh, OK... my grandfather on my dad's side was Irish <g> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-03 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > > > > > Well, I *am* part Irish :-) > > > > Really? Which part of you is Irish? :-) > > > > Wouldn't you like to know <eg> (sulk) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-03 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message news:38BEB889.AC5@hotmail.comTuvok.rules.. > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > Methinks Jeri Ryan has very poor taste in men... > > > > (innocently) > > Why? Do you know her former husband? > > > > Well, she *divorced* him, didn't she? And then started dating Braga... go > figure. Maybe he threw her out? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-07 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueenn.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > Oh, OK... my grandfather on my dad's side was Irish <g> > > (beaming) Oh! Thanks for the information! :-) > I'm also part Scottish, part Romany, and part Jewish! :-) -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-07 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueenn.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > Only he or Jeri could give us that answer... > > But it's just as possible that he ended the marriage as it is that she > did... > Like I said, they're the only ones who could answer that question... oh, and the divorce lawyers. <g> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-07 00:00:00 - Re: Ancestors (was "Re: Free at last! Free at last!") - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenn.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Silverhawk wrote: > > >> >> Really? Which part of you is Irish? :-) > >> > > >> > Wouldn't you like to know <eg> > >> > >> (sulk) > >> > > > >Oh, OK... my grandfather on my dad's side was Irish <g> > > My ancentry is scattered all over the place. Irish on my father's > side, Scottish and Canadian on my mother's. You have to go back to > the early 1900s at the latest though to find it. WOW! THat makes you pretty international :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-07 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenn.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message news:38BFDB7B.460C@hotmail.comTuvok.rules.. > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > Well, she *divorced* him, didn't she? And then started dating Braga... > go > > > figure. > > > > Maybe he threw her out? > > > > Only he or Jeri could give us that answer... But it's just as possible that he ended the marriage as it is that she did... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-07 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenn.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > > message... > > > > > > > > Really? Which part of you is Irish? :-) > > > > > > Wouldn't you like to know <eg> > > > > (sulk) > > > > Oh, OK... my grandfather on my dad's side was Irish <g> (beaming) Oh! Thanks for the information! :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-07 00:00:00 - Ancestors (was "Re: Free at last! Free at last!") - (Silverhawk <silverhawk@force10.eidosnet.co.uk>)

2000-03-08 00:00:00 - Re: Ancestors (was "Re: Free at last! Free at last!") - (Silverhawk <silverhawk@force10.eidosnet.co.uk>)

2000-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (TehTigre <TehTigreNOSPAM@centurytel.net.invalid>)

EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote in message news:dKUx4.4602$za2.126413@nnrp3.clara.net... > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > Evil Bill wrote: > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueenn.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > > message > > > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > > > > > Oh, OK... my grandfather on my dad's side was Irish <g> > > > > > > > > (beaming) Oh! Thanks for the information! :-) > > > > > > I'm also part Scottish, part Romany, and part Jewish! :-) > > > > WOW! A great mixture! > > > > A strange one, though... leaves me not knowing just who or what the hell I > am! You are terrifc friend and a great guy! THAT is what you are. <smooch>

2000-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: Ancestors (was "Re: Free at last! Free at last!") - (Silverhawk <silverhawk@force10.eidosnet.co.uk>)

2000-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > Evil Bill wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueenn.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > message > > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > > > Oh, OK... my grandfather on my dad's side was Irish <g> > > > > > > (beaming) Oh! Thanks for the information! :-) > > > > I'm also part Scottish, part Romany, and part Jewish! :-) > > WOW! A great mixture! > A strange one, though... leaves me not knowing just who or what the hell I am! -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > Like I said, they're the only ones who could answer that question... oh, and > > the divorce lawyers. <g> > > You think *they* know the truth? :-) > Maybe not. <g> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: Ancestors (was "Re: Free at last! Free at last!") - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

2000-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueenn.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > Only he or Jeri could give us that answer... > > > > But it's just as possible that he ended the marriage as it is that she > > did... > > > > Like I said, they're the only ones who could answer that question... oh, and > the divorce lawyers. <g> > You think *they* know the truth? :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Evil Bill wrote: > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueenn.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > Oh, OK... my grandfather on my dad's side was Irish <g> > > > > (beaming) Oh! Thanks for the information! :-) > > > > I'm also part Scottish, part Romany, and part Jewish! :-) > WOW! A great mixture! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-10 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"TehTigre" <TehTigreNOSPAM@centurytel.net.invalid> wrote in message news:aPZx4.525$Mm3.547918@feed.centuryinter.net... > > EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote in > message news:dKUx4.4602$za2.126413@nnrp3.clara.net... > > > > A strange one, though... leaves me not knowing just who or what the hell I > > am! > > You are terrifc friend and a great guy! THAT is what you are. <smooch> > Wow! *blush* *swoon* *THUD!* -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-13 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (TehTigre <TehTigreNOSPAM@centurytel.net.invalid>)

EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote in message news:W9_x4.4782$7F3.102531@nnrp4.clara.net... > "TehTigre" <TehTigreNOSPAM@centurytel.net.invalid> wrote in message > news:aPZx4.525$Mm3.547918@feed.centuryinter.net... > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote in > > message news:dKUx4.4602$za2.126413@nnrp3.clara.net... > > > > > > A strange one, though... leaves me not knowing just who or what the hell > I > > > am! > > > > You are terrifc friend and a great guy! THAT is what you are. <smooch> > > > > Wow! > *blush* > *swoon* > *THUD!* LOL! Hehe - need help? <g>

2000-03-14 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > message... > > > Evil Bill wrote: > > > > > > > > I'm also part Scottish, part Romany, and part Jewish! :-) > > > > > > WOW! A great mixture! > > > > A strange one, though... leaves me not knowing just who or what the hell I > > am! > > Yourself? A unique personality? :-) > That, first and foremost :) But it is important - for me, at least - to know where I've come from... -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Free at last! Free at last! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > > message... > > > > Evil Bill wrote: > > > > > > > > > > I'm also part Scottish, part Romany, and part Jewish! :-) > > > > > > > > WOW! A great mixture! > > > > > > A strange one, though... leaves me not knowing just who or what the hell > I > > > am! > > > > Yourself? A unique personality? :-) > > > > That, first and foremost :) > But it is important - for me, at least - to know where I've come from... I can understand that :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!