FLM films - My Webpage

2000-03-23 00:00:00 - Re: Is George Takei Gay??? - (DBR <assman@toboldlygo.com>)

Ann Johnson wrote in message ... > >"Ron Turner" <rturner606@aol.com> wrote in message >news:20000323001018.21420.00000506@ng-bh1.aol.com... >> Is it true George Takei is gay? >> >> >> I just always thought he was dorky. > >Just because a man behaves with good manners and speaks eloquently does not >mean he's gay. Rare, but not gay. > > LOL! Just had to squeeze that last bit in, eh?

2000-03-23 00:00:00 - Re: Is George Takei Gay??? - (Janet Smith <djanet@mindspring.com>)

"Ron Turner" <rturner606@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000323001018.21420.00000506@ng-bh1.aol.com... > Is it true George Takei is gay? > > The people in the gossip groups have said he's virtually been out for 20 years. > Active in all the San Francisco gay organizations. Shows up with his > "significant other" at the conventions. > Dosen't really prove anything. May actors/actresses are gay friendly without being gay themselves. But so what?

2000-03-23 00:00:00 - Re: Is George Takei Gay??? - (Stormstruck <stormstruck@nospam.my-deja.com>)

Ron Turner <rturner606@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000323001018.21420.00000506@ng-bh1.aol.com... > Is it true George Takei is gay? > Does it matter? > The people in the gossip groups have said he's virtually been out for 20 years. > Active in all the San Francisco gay organizations. Shows up with his > "significant other" at the conventions. > Might be a friend or a relative ;o) > I just always thought he was dorky. Doesn't he have a wife and kids or > something? So there aren't any dorky "gay" people, pffsst please, they are people who cares about their sexual preference?

2000-03-23 00:00:00 - Is George Takei Gay??? - (rturner606@aol.com)

Is it true George Takei is gay? The people in the gossip groups have said he's virtually been out for 20 years. Active in all the San Francisco gay organizations. Shows up with his "significant other" at the conventions. I just always thought he was dorky. Doesn't he have a wife and kids or something?

2000-03-24 00:00:00 - Re: Is George Takei Gay??? - (Robert Hutchinson <servoid@hotmail.com>)

Ron Turner wrote: > > Is it true George Takei is gay? Hey, if you had a cult following trying to get you a starring role in a Trek series, you'd be gay, too. *offstage whispers* What? He means what? *whispering continues* Oh. My mistake. Wrong century. Robert Hutchinson Gay '00s

2000-03-24 00:00:00 - Re: Is George Takei Gay??? - (Ann Johnson <Johnson.Ann@att.net>)

"Ron Turner" <rturner606@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000323001018.21420.00000506@ng-bh1.aol.com... > Is it true George Takei is gay? > > > I just always thought he was dorky. Just because a man behaves with good manners and speaks eloquently does not mean he's gay. Rare, but not gay.

2013-06-05 15:09:38-07:00 - Re: Is George Takei Gay??? - (crackhead165@yahoo.com)

On Thursday, March 23, 2000 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ron Turner wrote: > Is it true George Takei is gay? > > The people in the gossip groups have said he's virtually been out for 20 years. > Active in all the San Francisco gay organizations. Shows up with his > "significant other" at the conventions. > > I just always thought he was dorky. Doesn't he have a wife and kids or > something? Yes. George Takei is gay and he came out in 2005. He's married his partner Brad a few years ago and is active in the gay rights community to this day. He is also very funny on the Howard Stern Show.