FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Was that a real baby? (Was 7 of 9 Mother) - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <20000217135408.22638.00000058@ng-cm1.aol.com>, shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl says... > >>From: Michael Robinson > >>Was that even a real baby? > >>> It looked like a real baby. I can't believe they stuck that thing on the >>poor >>> kid's eye! > >>I thought it was incredibly doll like. >> > >What does everyone else think? >Place your votes! Not real.

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: "Ann Johnson" > > >5 Borg bundles of joy. Don't forget baby Borg in Sickbay. > > You mean the one that was so obviously *not* crying when they put the "cry > track" voice-over? I just gotta say that the special effects involving the Borg infant were awful. That baby looked so fake... -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: "John Ro" > > >Michele wrote: > > Michele, it's very weird. For some reason I can only see your posts through > John's. > > >> > You mean the one that was so obviously *not* crying when they put the > >"cry > >> > track" voice-over? > > >> that always happens shammie. Was that even a real baby? > > It looked like a real baby. I can't believe they stuck that thing on the poor > kid's eye! It was a fake baby. I'm sure of it. -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Michael Robinson wrote: > > Ann Johnson wrote: > > > > 5 Borg bundles of joy. Don't forget baby Borg in Sickbay. > > > You know the baby Borg is gonna get so reset-buttoned! How do you reset button a Borg baby? -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of 4? - ("Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com>)

"Steve C." <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:38AC74B7.1E3C@yahoo.com... X-No-Archive: yes > > As for the Borg Kiddies, rumour has it that they'll be back for *two* more > > episodes, one of which may be the season finale. > > > Really? Hmmm. Yeah, I think Julianna said the same thing. Check out http://www.greatlink.org for more details, if you're intrested. > > > > Quite frankly, I hope we > > never see the Borg again on Voyager. We see them too often, meaning that > > Voyager (a lone ship with no reinforcements) has to defeat them too many > > times to make the Borg seem menacing. > > > Granted, but Borg eps sure beat sequels to "Demon Planet" or drivel like > "Fair Haven" and "Unforgettable." Actually, I quite liked "Course Oblivion". But it wasn't good enough to forgive TPTB for "Demon". "Fair Haven"'s sequel looks like it will be about as good as "Fair Haven" was: boring, predictable crap. And so far there are no plans for a sequal to "Unforgivable". (On a related note, "Unforgettable" is so far the only Voyager episode I've turned off halfway through watching it. I even watched all of "Threshold"!) <Snip my plot idea> > Well, "Dark Frontier" had certain elements of what you're saying. That was intentional. It just goes to show how you can do continuity correctly without letting the continuity be the driving factor in the show. Chris W.

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Was that a real baby? (Was 7 of 9 Mother) - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: Michael Robinson > > >Was that even a real baby? > > >> It looked like a real baby. I can't believe they stuck that thing on the > >poor > >> kid's eye! > > >I thought it was incredibly doll like. > > > > What does everyone else think? > Place your votes! It was, to quote a late Romulan Senator, a Faaaaaaaaake! -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Was that a real baby? (Was 7 of 9 Mother) - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

"Chris W." wrote: > > "Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message > news:20000217135408.22638.00000058@ng-cm1.aol.com... > > > What does everyone else think? > > Place your votes! > > Whenever TPTB use a real baby, you always get a bunch of shots that prove it > is a real baby. I believe TNG's "Disaster" used a real baby when Molly > O'Brien was born. Voyager's "Deadlock" also used a real baby for Naomi. The > baby in "Collective" was, IMHO, obviously animatronic. It didn't move around > enough - we never really saw it move its arms and legs much, and the facial > movements could have been easily done with animatronics. Plus they kept it > all bundled up and mostly out of sight so that we never got a good look at > it. (Except when it was in the maturation chamber, where it was obviously a > CGI baby.) Plus I'd bet that reusable animatronic babies are much cheaper > than hiring real live ones. Plus they're much better behaved. :) Also, it seems like the Borg additions to the baby would be too dangerous to place on a real baby. I doubt that it would be allowed for legal reasons. -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of 4? - (Pie <SweetiePie_1966@yahoo.com>)

space wrote >It's going to be interesting to see the development of her >relationship with the Borg children. I just hope the writers handle >this right. <maniacal laughter> "the writers handle this right"? When have they *ever* handled anything right? Why bring *more* children aboard the damn ship? Wasn't Naomi enough? Do we need more children watching what was a serious science fiction show? What next? Star Trek Babies? a new animated series about babies running a starship across the galaxy?

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Was that a real baby? (Was 7 of 9 Mother) - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Was that a real baby? (Was 7 of 9 Mother) - (Laura Ware <laware@strato.net>)

Shammie <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000217135408.22638.00000058@ng-cm1.aol.com... > >From: Michael Robinson > > >Was that even a real baby? > > >> It looked like a real baby. I can't believe they stuck that thing on the > >poor > >> kid's eye! > > >I thought it was incredibly doll like. > > > > What does everyone else think? > Place your votes! Doll. It hardly moved, for one thing!

Chris W. <el_capitano@geocities.com> wrote in message news:38ac514e_1@news.vphos.net... >Plus I'd bet that reusable animatronic babies are much cheaper > than hiring real live ones. Plus they're much better behaved. :) Plus, they don't need diaper breaks...

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Was that a real baby? (Was 7 of 9 Mother) - (Ta'Teria <tateria@request.this.dodo.head.com>)

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000217135408.22638.00000058@ng-cm1.aol.com... > >From: Michael Robinson > > >Was that even a real baby? > > >> It looked like a real baby. I can't believe they stuck that thing on the > >poor > >> kid's eye! > > >I thought it was incredibly doll like. > > > > What does everyone else think? > Place your votes! I thought it was a doll

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of 4? - ("Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com>)

"Steve C." <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:38AB829D.A9B@yahoo.com... X-No-Archive: yes > space wrote: > > > > It's going to be interesting to see the development of her > > relationship with the Borg children. I just hope the writers handle > > this right. > > > Personally I'm hoping the Borg kiddie thing DIES just like the extras > from the Equinox were never seen again. I actually wouldn't mind seeing one or two of the Equinox crew again. Just a small throwaway scene, though. Nothing major. As for the Borg Kiddies, rumour has it that they'll be back for *two* more episodes, one of which may be the season finale. Quite frankly, I hope we never see the Borg again on Voyager. We see them too often, meaning that Voyager (a lone ship with no reinforcements) has to defeat them too many times to make the Borg seem menacing. It's not like it's hard to make storylines where Voyager repeatedly encounters the Borg *and* defeats them multiple times *and* everything makes sense. You just need the concept of a Bigger Picture - something the Voyager writers are afraid of. For example, what if it's all part of a Borg Scheme to advance their technology? Allow the imaginative Voyager crew to get their hands on a few pieces of Borg Tech, give them someone who knows how Borg Tech works, and then let them meld it with Federation tech to make something better. When the result is sufficiently impressive, assimilate 'em. Sigh... Chris W.

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of 4? - ("Mike. H." <mhantz@micron.net>)

"Steve Christianson" <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:38AB829D.A9B@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > space wrote: > > > > It's going to be interesting to see the development of her > > relationship with the Borg children. I just hope the writers handle > > this right. > > > Personally I'm hoping the Borg kiddie thing DIES just like the extras > from the Equinox were never seen again. I couldn't agree more. How pathetic was that ending with 7 ? Ugh.

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Was that a real baby? (Was 7 of 9 Mother) - ("Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com>)

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000217135408.22638.00000058@ng-cm1.aol.com... > What does everyone else think? > Place your votes! Whenever TPTB use a real baby, you always get a bunch of shots that prove it is a real baby. I believe TNG's "Disaster" used a real baby when Molly O'Brien was born. Voyager's "Deadlock" also used a real baby for Naomi. The baby in "Collective" was, IMHO, obviously animatronic. It didn't move around enough - we never really saw it move its arms and legs much, and the facial movements could have been easily done with animatronics. Plus they kept it all bundled up and mostly out of sight so that we never got a good look at it. (Except when it was in the maturation chamber, where it was obviously a CGI baby.) Plus I'd bet that reusable animatronic babies are much cheaper than hiring real live ones. Plus they're much better behaved. :) Chris W.

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (John Ro <jrouse1@san.rr.com>)

Shammie wrote: > >From: "John Ro" > > >Michele wrote: > > Michele, it's very weird. For some reason I can only see your posts through > John's. Stuff like that happens to me too, Shammie. On Wednesday's with new eps I have to switch newsreaders to Newsguy or something else to see Boze's ep reviews because they don't show up on my usual reader. > >> > You mean the one that was so obviously *not* crying when they put the > >"cry > >> > track" voice-over? > > >> that always happens shammie. Was that even a real baby? > > It looked like a real baby. I can't believe they stuck that thing on the poor > kid's eye! John Ro This One

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Was that a real baby? (Was 7 of 9 Mother) - ("Mike. H." <mhantz@micron.net>)

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000217135408.22638.00000058@ng-cm1.aol.com... > >From: Michael Robinson > > >Was that even a real baby? > > >> It looked like a real baby. I can't believe they stuck that thing on the > >poor > >> kid's eye! > > >I thought it was incredibly doll like. > > > > What does everyone else think? > Place your votes! It looked like an anthropometric dummy.

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Was that a real baby? (Was 7 of 9 Mother) - (Wavemaker <Wavemaker_member@newsguy.com>)

Shammie wrote: > >What does everyone else think? >Place your votes! I vote for the doll.

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Was that a real baby? (Was 7 of 9 Mother) - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: Michael Robinson >Was that even a real baby? >> It looked like a real baby. I can't believe they stuck that thing on the >poor >> kid's eye! >I thought it was incredibly doll like. > What does everyone else think? Place your votes!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (Michael Robinson <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: "John Ro" > > >Michele wrote: > > Michele, it's very weird. For some reason I can only see your posts through > John's. > > >> > You mean the one that was so obviously *not* crying when they put the > >"cry > >> > track" voice-over? > > >> that always happens shammie. Was that even a real baby? > > It looked like a real baby. I can't believe they stuck that thing on the poor > kid's eye! I thought it was incredibly doll like. * Robinson -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of 4? - (spacecowboy@centurytel.net)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 06:52:56 GMT, lparker@uniserve.com (Scott Parker) wrote: >spacecowboy@centurytel.net (space ) wrote: > >>It's going to be interesting to see the development of her >>relationship with the Borg children. I just hope the writers handle >>this right. > >Do you suppose the resident child will develop a case of "sibling" >rivalry? > This is just one of the angles I wondered about with the addition of the "New kids from the Block." {sorry} ;-) Like the others have stated, the children themselves, aren't interesting characters. But since I've seen some spoilers saying that they may around for a few episodes, I was curious of how the various characters on Voyager would interact with them, especially Seven. Would they be more of an annoyance to her as they become less and less Borg. Or will she enjoy their company and start to regret missing her own childhood. Space

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (spacecowboy@centurytel.net)

Oh, I had forgotten about her already. Space On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:40:45 GMT, "Ann Johnson" <Johnson.Ann@att.net> wrote: >5 Borg bundles of joy. Don't forget baby Borg in Sickbay. > >"space " <spacecowboy@centurytel.net> wrote in message >news:38ab6776.52558380@news.so.centurytel.net... >> It's going to be interesting to see the development of her >> relationship with the Borg children. I just hope the writers handle >> this right. >> >> Space >> > >

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

C. A. Brown wrote: > > in article 15Kq4.18094$LC4.343161@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net, Ann > Johnson at Johnson.Ann@att.net wrote on 02/16/00 7:40 PM: > > > 5 Borg bundles of joy. Don't forget baby Borg in Sickbay. > > > > I think Janeway's already got a clame on *that* little bundle. Did you see > her face when she picked the baby up and held her? :-) > Let's start a nursery... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of 4? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Scott Parker wrote: > > spacecowboy@centurytel.net (space ) wrote: > > >It's going to be interesting to see the development of her > >relationship with the Borg children. I just hope the writers handle > >this right. > > Do you suppose the resident child will develop a case of "sibling" > rivalry? > Would you care if she did? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Shammie wrote: >From: "Ann Johnson" > > >5 Borg bundles of joy. Don't forget baby Borg in Sickbay. > > You mean the one that was so obviously *not* crying when they put the "cry > track" voice-over? LOL! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of 4? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Steve Christianson wrote: > > X-No-Archive: yes > > space wrote: > > > > It's going to be interesting to see the development of her > > relationship with the Borg children. I just hope the writers handle > > this right. > > Personally I'm hoping the Borg kiddie thing DIES just like the extras > from the Equinox were never seen again. Unfortunately that's not about to happen... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: "John Ro" >Michele wrote: Michele, it's very weird. For some reason I can only see your posts through John's. >> > You mean the one that was so obviously *not* crying when they put the >"cry >> > track" voice-over? >> that always happens shammie. Was that even a real baby? It looked like a real baby. I can't believe they stuck that thing on the poor kid's eye!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: Michael Robinson >> 5 Borg bundles of joy. Don't forget baby Borg in Sickbay. >> >You know the baby Borg is gonna get so reset-buttoned! > I'm praying for that!!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: Julianna Feigl >> I think Janeway's already got a clame on *that* little bundle. Did you see >> her face when she picked the baby up and held her? :-) >Let's start a nursery... ROFL!!!!!!!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (Michael Robinson <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

Ann Johnson wrote: > > 5 Borg bundles of joy. Don't forget baby Borg in Sickbay. > You know the baby Borg is gonna get so reset-buttoned! * Robinson -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of 4? - (Wayne Gliddon <waynegliddon@hotmail.com>)

I think the Borg children will discover the bio of Wesley Crusher in the database and start a cult :) "Steve Christianson" <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:38AB829D.A9B@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > space wrote: > > > > It's going to be interesting to see the development of her > > relationship with the Borg children. I just hope the writers handle > > this right. > > > Personally I'm hoping the Borg kiddie thing DIES just like the extras > from the Equinox were never seen again.

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of 4? - (Laura Ware <laware@strato.net>)

space <spacecowboy@centurytel.net> wrote in message news:38ab6776.52558380@news.so.centurytel.net... > It's going to be interesting to see the development of her > relationship with the Borg children. I just hope the writers handle > this right. > > Space "The writers handle this right...." ::collapes in hysterical laughter::

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (John Ro <jrouse1@san.rr.com>)

Michele wrote: > > > Shammie wrote: > > > > >From: "Ann Johnson" > > > > >5 Borg bundles of joy. Don't forget baby Borg in Sickbay. > > > > You mean the one that was so obviously *not* crying when they put the "cry > > track" voice-over? > that always happens shammie. Was that even a real baby? Must be my soft spot for mediocre acting again. I though the baby was real and I got all choked up over that scene. .......... Teary eyed One

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of 4? - (lparker@uniserve.com)

spacecowboy@centurytel.net (space ) wrote: >It's going to be interesting to see the development of her >relationship with the Borg children. I just hope the writers handle >this right. Do you suppose the resident child will develop a case of "sibling" rivalry? Scott http://users.uniserve.com/~lparker/ (SF stories, taglines, puzzles)

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - ("C. A. Brown" <cjcbrown@earthlink.net>)

in article 15Kq4.18094$LC4.343161@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net, Ann Johnson at Johnson.Ann@att.net wrote on 02/16/00 7:40 PM: > 5 Borg bundles of joy. Don't forget baby Borg in Sickbay. > I think Janeway's already got a clame on *that* little bundle. Did you see her face when she picked the baby up and held her? :-) > "space " <spacecowboy@centurytel.net> wrote in message > news:38ab6776.52558380@news.so.centurytel.net... >> It's going to be interesting to see the development of her >> relationship with the Borg children. I just hope the writers handle >> this right. >> >> Space >> > >

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of 4? - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - 7 of 9 / Mother of 4? - (spacecowboy@centurytel.net)

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (Ann Johnson <Johnson.Ann@att.net>)

5 Borg bundles of joy. Don't forget baby Borg in Sickbay. "space " <spacecowboy@centurytel.net> wrote in message news:38ab6776.52558380@news.so.centurytel.net... > It's going to be interesting to see the development of her > relationship with the Borg children. I just hope the writers handle > this right. > > Space >

2000-02-18 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: kemosabe@skyenet.net (Masked Man) > > > > >|I used to have the same problem - not getting Bozo's reviews, then I fixed > >it > >|somehow...don't remember how now... > > >Masked Man--->I _see_ Bozo's reviews, but I still dont _get_ > >them...Sorry, couldnt help myself.... > > Heh, I don't always *get* them, i just like being *around* them. They make me warm and fuzzy... -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-18 00:00:00 - Re: Was that a real baby? (Was 7 of 9 Mother) - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

Doll. -- Arlie

2000-02-18 00:00:00 - Re: Was that a real baby? (Was 7 of 9 Mother) - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-02-18 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: "John Ro" >> Michele, it's very weird. For some reason I can only see your posts >through >> John's. > >Stuff like that happens to me too, Shammie. On Wednesday's with new eps I >have to switch newsreaders to Newsguy or something else to see Boze's ep >reviews because they don't show up on my usual reader. I used to have the same problem - not getting Bozo's reviews, then I fixed it somehow...don't remember how now...

2000-02-19 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of 4? - (NoOne <jepsasquatch@yahoo.com>)

Pie wrote: > > space wrote > >It's going to be interesting to see the development of her > >relationship with the Borg children. I just hope the writers handle > >this right. > > <maniacal laughter> > "the writers handle this right"? When have they *ever* handled anything > right? Why bring *more* children aboard the damn ship? Wasn't Naomi > enough? Do we need more children watching what was a serious science > fiction show? What next? Star Trek Babies? a new animated series about > babies running a starship across the galaxy? Wasn't there a DS9 ep with a bunch of teens running a ship? JP

2000-02-19 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-02-19 00:00:00 - Re: 7 of 9 / Mother of ***5***? - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On 18 Feb 2000 03:32:26 GMT, shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) wrote: |>Stuff like that happens to me too, Shammie. On Wednesday's with new eps I |>have to switch newsreaders to Newsguy or something else to see Boze's ep |>reviews because they don't show up on my usual reader. | |I used to have the same problem - not getting Bozo's reviews, then I fixed it |somehow...don't remember how now... Masked Man--->I _see_ Bozo's reviews, but I still dont _get_ them...Sorry, couldnt help myself.... -- Who was that masked man?