FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-31 00:00:00 - Harry the Borg King! - (Wavemaker <Wavemaker_member@newsguy.com>)

Harry's ticked that Tom got promoted and he didn't. Somehow the Borg Queen knows about this, so in the next season opener, she's going to offer him a promotion of her own. She's going to ask him to become the Borg King. That's the meaning of the cryptic remark she made to him at the beginning of "Unimatrix Zero." Harry, seeing a good thing, will of course except the offer and turn on his compatriots, and Voyager will be destroyed. What do ya think?

2000-05-31 00:00:00 - Re: Harry the Borg King! - (Mournful Ta' <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Wavemaker <Wavemaker_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:8h4iv6$ph3@drn.newsguy.com... > Harry's ticked that Tom got promoted and he didn't. Somehow the Borg Queen knows > about this, so in the next season opener, she's going to offer him a promotion > of her own. She's going to ask him to become the Borg King. That's the meaning > of the cryptic remark she made to him at the beginning of "Unimatrix Zero." > > Harry, seeing a good thing, will of course except the offer and turn on his > compatriots, and Voyager will be destroyed. > > What do ya think? HArry will turn it down, since he dont go for women, even if de is only 15% biological...

2000-06-01 00:00:00 - Re: Harry the Borg King! - (tc8870@aol.com)

>Harry's ticked that Tom got promoted and he didn't. Somehow the Borg Queen >knows about this, so in the next season opener, she's going to offer him a >promotion of her own. She's going to ask him to become the Borg King. That's the >meaning of the cryptic remark she made to him at the beginning of "Unimatrix Zero." > >Harry, seeing a good thing, will of course except the offer and turn on his >compatriots, and Voyager will be destroyed. What do ya think? > Maybe it'll be like Star Wars... BQ:" Janeway never told you what happened to your real parents....Harry I am you MOTHER!" Harry: " That's not true. That's impossible! Nooooooooooooo!" LOL My spec/hope is that Harry is unknowningly linked to the Collective and she plans to use him as her instrument of DEATH! <eg> Zoe

2000-06-01 00:00:00 - Re: Harry the Borg King! - (Wavemaker <Wavemaker_member@newsguy.com>)

TC8870 says... > >Maybe it'll be like Star Wars... > >BQ:" Janeway never told you what happened to your real parents....Harry I am >you MOTHER!" > >Harry: " That's not true. That's impossible! Nooooooooooooo!" LOL Hehehe... >My spec/hope is that Harry is unknowningly linked to the Collective and she >plans to use him as her instrument of DEATH! <eg> Yeah! I wanna see the evil Harry!

2000-06-01 00:00:00 - Re: Harry the Borg Drag Queen! - (Mournful Ta' <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message news:393609A4.4A7B4ADC@collegetoday.com... > *That's* what I think. <g> Thats sick

2000-06-01 00:00:00 - Harry the Borg Queen! - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

*That's* what I think. <g>

2000-06-01 00:00:00 - Re: Harry the Borg Drag Queen! - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Mournful Ta' wrotefrf: > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > *That's* what I think. <g> > > Thats sick No, you're sick. And your petunias stink, too.

2000-06-01 00:00:00 - Re: Harry the Borg King! - (steve_zodiac@angelfire.nospam.com)

tateria@yahoo.com (Mournful Ta') wrote in <5dlZ4.24828$v7.1459530@news-west.usenetserver.com>: >HArry will turn it down, since he dont go for women, even if >de is only 15% biological... Yeah, but I do so admire a woman with a backbone. Even if she can take it out and wave it in my face. -- -=<SZ>=- "Steve Zodiac, you _appear_ to have recovered from the effects of the coma ray." -- Chief of the Subterreans

2000-06-02 00:00:00 - Re: Harry the Borg King! - (dswynne@aol.com)

2000-06-04 00:00:00 - Re: Harry the Borg King! - (utopiawe79@cs.comblahblah)