FLM films - My Webpage

1999-12-02 00:00:00 - Re: "Brimstone" Returns On SciFiChannel!!!!!! - (John Ro <jrouse1@san.rr.com>)

Bozo the Proctologist wrote: >Fridays during December SciFi will be showing blocks of "Brimstone" eps. >The blocks of four will run from 7:00pm through 3:00am (EST), repeating >once for the benefit of our West-Coast friends. > >This was a HELL of a show (pun intended). Gritty & hopeful, Dark & >humorous- John Glover's relentlessly believable and personable portrayal >of Satan is reason enough to catch this gem!!! It's one of the few truly >stand-out TV series. I should check it out this Friday night, the ads for it a few months ago were impressive. And a good answer to Touched By An Angel ... IMHO everyone. >He-Who-Has-His-Blank-Tapes-Ready > >666.1 The bugfix of the Beast. I haven't seen this one before. I just added it to my copy of your Math Is Such A Beast post from a couple months ago. John Ro One for trying anything just once.

1999-12-02 00:00:00 - OT: "Brimstone" Returns On SciFiChannel!!!!!! - (Bozo the Proctologist <cuerwer@juno.com>)

Fridays during December SciFi will be showing blocks of "Brimstone" eps. The blocks of four will run from 7:00pm through 3:00am (EST), repeating once for the benefit of our West-Coast friends. This was a HELL of a show (pun intended). Gritty & hopeful, Dark & humorous- John Glover's relentlessly believable and personable portrayal of Satan is reason enough to catch this gem!!! It's one of the few truly stand-out TV series. He-Who-Has-His-Blank-Tapes-Ready 666.1 The bugfix of the Beast. ___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.

1999-12-02 00:00:00 - Re: "Brimstone" Returns On SciFiChannel!!!!!! - (TheFlinx <theFlinxx@yahoo.com>)

Bozo the Proctologist wrote in message <19991202.013523.-945751.0.cuerwer@juno.com>... >Fridays during December SciFi will be showing blocks of "Brimstone" eps. >The blocks of four will run from 7:00pm through 3:00am (EST), repeating >once for the benefit of our West-Coast friends. > >This was a HELL of a show (pun intended). Gritty & hopeful, Dark & >humorous- John Glover's relentlessly believable and personable portrayal >of Satan is reason enough to catch this gem!!! It's one of the few truly >stand-out TV series. I agree! especially about Glover, he made the show! He was a much better Satan than Gabriel Bern in the awful "End of Days", for one thing he never peed high octane gasoline.

1999-12-07 00:00:00 - Re: OT: "Brimstone" Returns On SciFiChannel!!!!!! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

1999-12-08 00:00:00 - Re: OT: "Brimstone" Returns On SciFiChannel!!!!!! - (Robert Craparo <rcraparo@ij.net>)

Shammie <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote: >>Bozo the Proctologist wrote: [snip] >>It's one of the few truly >>stand-out TV series. Yes, I was really saddened when TPTB cancelled this show. > Louise Fletcher was outstanding in the second episode. MAN, has she frumped > out since burning up!!!! Keiko stars in the third episode! It's great to see > my friends from DS9 working already, and still in sci-fi. Fletcher can do no > wrong whatsoever. I don't know when the episodes were actually produced, but Louise Fletcher appeared in several DS9 episodes that aired (in 1999) after this episode of Brimstone (November 6, 1998). Maybe the frumpy look was just the result of good makeup, wardrobe, and acting? -- Make a difference. http://www.thehungersite.com

1999-12-08 00:00:00 - Re: OT: "Brimstone" Returns On SciFiChannel!!!!!! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)