FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-29 00:00:00 - Re: wolf 359 humans/borg - (widwam@aol.com)

Here's a theory: That Human was on the cube that blew up, but she was regenerating when it was destroyed. Thus, trapping her in the Unimatrix Zero? It's possible that this could be used to explain away the major plot over site. I can't remember if they show her winking out of the UZ or not. And if their bodies die in the real world, would they still live in UZ? Maybe this is a job for Batman, after all..... WidWam@aol.com "I don't like Jesus freaks I don't like circus geeks I don't like summer and spring I don't like anything!" I'm against it - Ramones

2000-05-29 00:00:00 - Re: wolf 359 humans/borg - (the Cohens <stete7@earthlink.net>)

That is not the only ST:VOY episode where we have Wolf 359 humans. There are two others: the one where Chakotay finds some lost Borg and the one where Seven encounters here three Borg friends who have disconnected themselves from the collective but not from eachother because of what Seven did to them. > From: widwam@aol.com (WidWam) > Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com > Newsgroups: alt.tv.star-trek.voyager > Date: 29 May 2000 16:37:58 GMT > Subject: Re: wolf 359 humans/borg > > Here's a theory: > > That Human was on the cube that blew up, but she was regenerating when it was > destroyed. Thus, trapping her in the Unimatrix Zero? > > It's possible that this could be used to explain away the major plot over > site. > I can't remember if they show her winking out of the UZ or not. And if their > bodies die in the real world, would they still live in UZ? Maybe this is a > job > for Batman, after all..... > > > WidWam@aol.com > "I don't like Jesus freaks > I don't like circus geeks > I don't like summer and spring > I don't like anything!" I'm against it - Ramones

2000-05-29 00:00:00 - wolf 359 humans/borg - (the Cohens <stete7@earthlink.net>)

In ST:TNG The Best of Both Worlds the Borg cube that went through Wolf 359 was destroyed in Earth orbit. So how are all these humans, claiming to be assimilated in the Wolf 359 battle, hanging around in the ST:VOY delta quadrant?

2000-05-29 00:00:00 - Re: wolf 359 humans/borg - (Craig <craig0629@worldnet.att.net>)

the Cohens <stete7@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:B5575A90.16E2%stete7@earthlink.net... > In ST:TNG The Best of Both Worlds the Borg cube that went through Wolf 359 > was destroyed in Earth orbit. So how are all these humans, claiming to be > assimilated in the Wolf 359 battle, hanging around in the ST:VOY delta > quadrant? > I like EvilBill's sujgestion that the Borg can generate transwarp signals used to beam themselves off the ship (and through time). Even if the ship was put in "sleep mode" it is possible that the BQ was still awake and transported a number of them off. Since the BQ wanted to know more about humans it is plausible that she transported the newly borgized humans off first. Craig

2000-05-29 00:00:00 - Re: wolf 359 humans/borg - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25REMOVE-THIS@freeuk.com>)

"Craig" <craig0629@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:WxlY4.9887$793.625128@bgtnsc05- > > the Cohens <stete7@earthlink.net> wrote in message > > In ST:TNG The Best of Both Worlds the Borg cube that went through Wolf 359 > > was destroyed in Earth orbit. So how are all these humans, claiming to be > > assimilated in the Wolf 359 battle, hanging around in the ST:VOY delta > > quadrant? > > I like EvilBill's sujgestion that the Borg can generate transwarp signals > used to beam themselves off the ship (and through time). Whoo, someone liked one of my ideas! *proud grin* :) > Even if the ship > was put in "sleep mode" it is possible that the BQ was still awake and > transported a number of them off. Since the BQ wanted to know more about > humans it is plausible that she transported the newly borgized humans off > first. > And the other Alpha Quadrant species, too, as they were new to the Borg. -- This .sig is under construction. Please be patient.

2000-05-31 00:00:00 - Re: wolf 359 humans/borg - (Blade <kvanza@yahoo.comNOSPAM>)

On 29 May 2000 16:37:58 GMT, widwam@aol.com (WidWam) wrote: >Here's a theory: > >That Human was on the cube that blew up, but she was regenerating when it was >destroyed. Thus, trapping her in the Unimatrix Zero? > >It's possible that this could be used to explain away the major plot over site. > I can't remember if they show her winking out of the UZ or not. And if their >bodies die in the real world, would they still live in UZ? Maybe this is a job >for Batman, after all..... > > While it has been shown that if they die in UZ the only thing that happens is they vanish from there until they're next regeneration cycle. However to regenerate they need to have a body so if a Borg Cube gets vaporized with all of it's occupants on board that would remove them from their regeneration cycle and therefore UZ. Blade is Blade :) ICQ# 14126341

2000-05-31 00:00:00 - Re: wolf 359 humans/borg - (Joey <spam@joey.com>)

one word: transwarp "the Cohens" <stete7@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:B5575A90.16E2%stete7@earthlink.net... > In ST:TNG The Best of Both Worlds the Borg cube that went through Wolf 359 > was destroyed in Earth orbit. So how are all these humans, claiming to be > assimilated in the Wolf 359 battle, hanging around in the ST:VOY delta > quadrant? >