FLM films - My Webpage

2000-01-23 00:00:00 - Boring - (chay55@aol.com)

Does anyone everpost here? Cheers

2000-01-23 00:00:00 - Re: Boring - (Benji <mysterdiskord@hotmail.com>)

>There has been over 20 posts today. Shoot in a day there can >be 400 posts. I have gotton that many. Tell me about it! When I came back from my lapse of computer operation I had to download about 7500 posts! What's Chay55 talking about?

2000-01-23 00:00:00 - Re: Boring - (Benji <mysterdiskord@hotmail.com>)

>Newsradio. That show kicked ass.

2000-01-23 00:00:00 - Re: Boring - (TC <yewston@ix.REMOVE.netcom.com>)

Benji wrote in message ... >>There has been over 20 posts today. Shoot in a day there can >>be 400 posts. I have gotton that many. > > > Tell me about it! When I came back from my lapse of computer operation I >had to download >about 7500 posts! What's Chay55 talking about? Maybe he's using Ron Gibson's killfile.

2000-01-24 00:00:00 - Re: Boring - ("Ta'Teria, now in five fresh flavors: Raspberry, Chocolate, Lime, Strawberry and Peach" <tateria@delete.this.you.poo.poo.head.yahoo.com>)

"Chay55" <chay55@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000122195043.19129.00000371@ng-bk1.aol.com... > Does anyone everpost here? > Cheers No. Those 1,000 posts just get it on at night... \\cue porn music\\

2000-01-25 00:00:00 - Re: Boring - (pgoldi@aol.comnojunk)

It has been somewhat quiet here of late, hasn't it? Perhaps when season six is aired here in the UK, things might liven up. Anyone out there know when that might be? Paul

2000-01-25 00:00:00 - Re: Boring - (Marcin Jastrzebski <darvin@megsinet.net>)

No, not really. Every message you see here is dynamically generated by some Artificial Intelligence software. Seriously, however, this is one of the most popular newsgroups (for the sci-fi shows I watch). -- Marcin Jastrzebski darvin@megsinet.net http://www.megsinet.net/darvin "Chay55" <chay55@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000122195043.19129.00000371@ng-bk1.aol.com... > Does anyone everpost here? > Cheers

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Boring - (Silverhawk <analog-kid@eidosnet.co.uk>)

Paul Golding posted... >It has been somewhat quiet here of late, hasn't it? Quiet??? I don't visit the group for a couple of days and next time I log on, 1400 posts download themselves. If you consider that quiet, I'd hate to visit a group you consider busy. I'd be hitting 'mark all as read' constantly. >Perhaps when season six is aired here in the UK, things might >liven up. Anyone out there know when that might be? Silverhawk -- "Who needs reality? We have everything we want right here."