FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

"Steve Christianson" <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:392469D8.66BD@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > LadyJane wrote: > > > > On Thu, 18 May 2000 09:47:57 -0700, LadyJane <LadyJane@bebows.com> > > wrote: > > > > >Take off your sun glasses, Neelix said at the beginning of the story > > >that this happened BEFORE they picked up the kids. Janeway was fully > > >aware that the mask was hanging around her neck, she was being > > >stubborn and NOT letting the life form take her ship over her live > > >body, it had to be dead first. I don't know where you are in the > > >world, because everyone here is from everywhere, but in the Los > > >Angeles area on channel 13 Voyager is shown twice a week, on Wednesday > > >night and again on Sunday night. Watch it again and you will see what > > >I'm talking about. > > > > Did this sound a stern to anyone else as it did to me? I sure did NOT > > mean it to be that way, and am sorry if I hurt someones feelings. > > > The name is Steve, not someone. LOL, you sounded like James Bond there! > And no you didn't hurt my feelings, but I did find your sunglasses > comment odd. Very odd, considering you are a nocturnal person who probably melts if you go out in the sun. I would have thought one of those UV filter suits would be better for you to protect you from the sun <g>

"LadyJane" <LadyJane@bebows.com> wrote in message news:t9c8is0ur2lvnpoktkfgcl4koat8l7d3gn@4ax.com... > On Thu, 18 May 2000 09:47:57 -0700, LadyJane <LadyJane@bebows.com> > wrote: > > >Take off your sun glasses, Neelix said at the beginning of the story > >that this happened BEFORE they picked up the kids. Janeway was fully > >aware that the mask was hanging around her neck, she was being > >stubborn and NOT letting the life form take her ship over her live > >body, it had to be dead first. I don't know where you are in the > >world, because everyone here is from everywhere, but in the Los > >Angeles area on channel 13 Voyager is shown twice a week, on Wednesday > >night and again on Sunday night. Watch it again and you will see what > >I'm talking about. > > Did this sound a stern to anyone else as it did to me? I sure did NOT > mean it to be that way, and am sorry if I hurt someones feelings. LOL, I got one of my shivers when I read it, in anticipation of the response you were gonna get <g> >

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (LadyJane <LadyJane@bebows.com>)

On Thu, 18 May 2000 23:54:59 GMT, "Lisa" <lisa@chakfan.com> wrote: >LOL, I got one of my shivers when I read it, in anticipation of the response >you were gonna get <g> > > >> Me too. I got scared. I've read some of the replies to statements made here. Take no prisoners alive. Unless, of course, they will try to assimilate me, amek me wear ugly clothes and think thier way.

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (Laura <laware@strato.net>)

Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3923A3E0.1D92@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > (This review represents my personal opinions as a casual Trekker only) > > Summary: Neelix relates a "ghost story" to the Borg kids during a > ship-wide blackout. He tells a scary tale about a funky energy alien > that Voyager accidentally picked up during a transit through a nebula > which caused ship-wide havoc until it and Janeway could reach an > agreement that it would be dropped off at the next convenient nebula. > Was the story real or was it Memorex? Well at the end Neelix tells the > kids aw shucks, it was just a tall tale, but in the final scene what > with Voyager traveling through yet another nebula and dropping off > something mysterious you're not so sure... > > Good points: > (1) OK I may get hammered for this, but I loved this ep! It was cool. I > love scary ghost stories told in the dark and Neelix's storytelling with > the kids gathered around the "campfire" so to speak was cute. We will face the hammer together - I liked this episode too! > (4) The Borg kids. Analyzing the alien in one second "was it species > 5972?" and being very human in the next "you mean it was right here in > Cargo Bay Two???" I really think the kids worked this time around. > Bad points: > (1) GLARING plot problem: where would the kids have BEEN during this > whole incident? Please don't tell me in cryogenic stasis, that's all I > could think of too, but why was there no mention of it. You'd think > Neelix would have had a single sentence saying "while you kids were > [insert explanation for not knowing], this happened..." Remember? Neelix said it occured before they came aboard Voyager. > (2) Hey Captain Janeway, try putting the gas mask ON when sucking on > nebula fumes. Jeez the thing was hanging right around her neck. She was playing "chicken" with the lifeform. "Give me my ship or we'll die together!" > Overall grade: I'm gonna get flamed, but I give this an A-. I didn't go quite that high, but it was a good episode. :-) -- "Chocolate is a serious thing" -Deanna Troi- Laura Ware (laware@strato.net)

On Thu, 18 May 2000 08:07:07 GMT, Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: >Bad points: >(1) GLARING plot problem: where would the kids have BEEN during this >whole incident? Please don't tell me in cryogenic stasis, that's all I >could think of too, but why was there no mention of it. You'd think >Neelix would have had a single sentence saying "while you kids were >[insert explanation for not knowing], this happened..." >(2) Hey Captain Janeway, try putting the gas mask ON when sucking on >nebula fumes. Jeez the thing was hanging right around her neck. Take off your sun glasses, Neelix said at the beginning of the story that this happened BEFORE they picked up the kids. Janeway was fully aware that the mask was hanging around her neck, she was being stubborn and NOT letting the life form take her ship over her live body, it had to be dead first. I don't know where you are in the world, because everyone here is from everywhere, but in the Los Angeles area on channel 13 Voyager is shown twice a week, on Wednesday night and again on Sunday night. Watch it again and you will see what I'm talking about.

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (Tremley <Tremley1@email.msn.com>)

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (Terwilliger <burnodo-NODAMSPAM-@onebox.com>)

Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> hath spoken thus: >-More Seven! ... It's been so long >-since we've seen *anything* of her. You're right! The show HAS been better of late, hasn't it. "We are ALL starstuff." - Carl Sagan "The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this." --Albert Einstein, "My First Impression of the USA," 1921 "Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." --Abraham Lincoln

[...]

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - ("Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com>)

Steve C. wrote: > Good points: > (1) OK I may get hammered for this, but I loved this ep! It was cool. I > love scary ghost stories told in the dark and Neelix's storytelling with > the kids gathered around the "campfire" so to speak was cute. This was easily one of the top 5 episodes of the season. And Beltran! He can act! Well! So why doesn't he give this kind of perfomance on a regular basis? > (2) More Seven! Thank friggin' god. OK she was a secondary player, but > my lord I feel like a man walking through the desert who finally finds a > rusty tin cup half full of water to slake his thirst. It's been so long > since we've seen *anything* of her. I think they're finally beginning to stop overusing her. > (3) Some fun special effects with everything going SNAFU aboard Voyager. > (4) The Borg kids. Analyzing the alien in one second "was it species > 5972?" and being very human in the next "you mean it was right here in > Cargo Bay Two???" It's good to see the Borg kids - and Neelix - used well for a change. > Bad points: > (1) GLARING plot problem: where would the kids have BEEN during this > whole incident? Please don't tell me in cryogenic stasis, that's all I > could think of too, but why was there no mention of it. You'd think > Neelix would have had a single sentence saying "while you kids were > [insert explanation for not knowing], this happened..." Near the beginning, Neelix told the kids that the story started before the kids came on board. I think that section of deck 12 was sealed off before the kids joined the crew, hence their absence and ignorance of the events. > (2) Hey Captain Janeway, try putting the gas mask ON when sucking on > nebula fumes. Jeez the thing was hanging right around her neck. Yes, but she was making a point. You either play by Janeway's rules, or you don't play at all. She was allowing the entity to kill her to make a point. > (3) OK Tom Paris, your nostalgia for simpler times has gotten boring. > "Give me a window and a sextant and I'll get you where you need to go, > who needs this 24th century technology" [or words to that effect]. Um, > Tom, piloting a starship might just possibly be a wee bit different from > piloting a English cog during the middle ages. I'm not sure why, but the writers seem intent on making Tom into a dumbass as of late. Second-season Tom wouldn't be behaving this way. > Overall grade: I'm gonna get flamed, but I give this an A-. No flames here. A- sounds right to me. Maybe even an A since they managed to get good character portrayals for everyone (except Tom) *and* there were no continuity flamingo-ups. Chris W. Chris W.

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (Lady Pie aka Mic <LadyPie_2000@yahoo.co.uk>)

Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3923A3E0.1D92@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > <<snips>> > Good points: > (1) OK I may get hammered for this, but I loved this ep! It was cool. I > love scary ghost stories told in the dark and Neelix's storytelling with > the kids gathered around the "campfire" so to speak was cute. I liked it too, Steve - though I missed part of it. I was intrigued and it was cute. Neelix did a fine job as a storyteller and I was freaked out myself a time or two, I must confess. > (2) More Seven! Thank friggin' god. OK she was a secondary player, but > my lord I feel like a man walking through the desert who finally finds a > rusty tin cup half full of water to slake his thirst. It's been so long > since we've seen *anything* of her. Well, you and I are both fans of Seven - FOR VERY DIFFERENT REASONS - mind you <wink>, but I thought one scene near the end where she was dishevealed and her hair was hanging loose from the back - she was SO pretty. > (2) Hey Captain Janeway, try putting the gas mask ON when sucking on > nebula fumes. Jeez the thing was hanging right around her neck. LOL! I thought teh same thing. I mean it was HANGING right there! <hehe> Ohhh - scary. You and I are beginning to think alike! Ack! The horrors! Shall we debate love and lust now? <hehe and VEG> Mic

LadyJane <LadyJane@bebows.com> wrote in message news:t9c8is0ur2lvnpoktkfgcl4koat8l7d3gn@4ax.com... > On Thu, 18 May 2000 09:47:57 -0700, LadyJane <LadyJane@bebows.com> > wrote: > > >Take off your sun glasses, Neelix said at the beginning of the story > >that this happened BEFORE they picked up the kids. Janeway was fully > >aware that the mask was hanging around her neck, she was being > >stubborn and NOT letting the life form take her ship over her live > >body, it had to be dead first. I don't know where you are in the > >world, because everyone here is from everywhere, but in the Los > >Angeles area on channel 13 Voyager is shown twice a week, on Wednesday > >night and again on Sunday night. Watch it again and you will see what > >I'm talking about. > > Did this sound a stern to anyone else as it did to me? I sure did NOT > mean it to be that way, and am sorry if I hurt someones feelings. LOL! Elaine. It is okay. It happens to us all at times. <g> It seems to be happening a lot lately - and there *IS* a full moon! Mic >

On Thu, 18 May 2000 16:40:20 -0500, "Lady Pie aka Mic" <LadyPie_2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >LOL! Elaine. It is okay. It happens to us all at times. <g> It seems to >be happening a lot lately - and there *IS* a full moon! > >Mic So sweet, kiss that baby boy and ok, you can kiss Engaged Pie too.

On Thu, 18 May 2000 22:11:39 GMT, Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: >The name is Steve, not someone. >And no you didn't hurt my feelings, but I did find your sunglasses >comment odd. Hi Steve, odd huh? I was referring to the glaring aspect of it. Glaring...., sunglasses..., way too dark.

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (juli17@aol.com)

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Thu, 18 May 2000 17:49:42 GMT, Terwilliger <burnodo-NODAMSPAM-@onebox.com> wrote: |"We are ALL starstuff." - Carl Sagan Masked Man---->I'm not. -- Who was that masked man?

LadyJane <LadyJane@bebows.com> wrote in message news:v0t8isktsdg3gk77akcn3ipqk4lvmuucen@4ax.com... > On Thu, 18 May 2000 16:40:20 -0500, "Lady Pie aka Mic" > <LadyPie_2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > > >LOL! Elaine. It is okay. It happens to us all at times. <g> It seems to > >be happening a lot lately - and there *IS* a full moon! > > > >Mic > > So sweet, kiss that baby boy and ok, you can kiss Engaged Pie too. Kisses taken care of on a daily - if not hourly basis. Well - best I can do 6000 miles away at this point, but <g>. Bay's kisses are in close proxemity at least. Thanks! Mic >

Wavemaker <wavemaker@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:DF2V4.153$3p6.13667@news2.randori.com... > > > She is so beautiful. I have to agree. > > > Also later on when she and Janeway are in Astrometrics, strands of > > Seven's hair are lovingly teased down the sides of her face. :::SIGH::: > > Oh man, I know! It's amazing what one small strand of out of place hair can > do. We better see more of her next season. I said that same thing when the scene came on. I hope somewhere down the line they allow her to look less severe. She is such a pretty lady. I know, I know - she is SUPPOSED to look severe, she is borg, but you know what I mean. BTW - Am I the only female Seven fan? Okay - rephrase, am I the only heterosexual female Seven fan? Sometimes I feel that way about Xena too. > > Great review, Steve. Indeed. Good job! Mic >

On Thu, 18 May 2000 22:59:52 -0500, "Lady Pie aka Mic" <LadyPie_2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >BTW - Am I the only female Seven fan? Okay - rephrase, am I the only >heterosexual female Seven fan? Sometimes I feel that way about Xena too. Heck no. I just loved it when while in Dr. Proton with Tom, she went up to the robet opened up the little door and said "I am Borg" and yes she is very beautiful. Xena however is a different story. I don't really care for the whole Xena thing.

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (Ann Johnson <Johnson.Ann@att.net>)

"Steve Christianson" <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3923A3E0.1D92@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > (1) GLARING plot problem: where would the kids have BEEN during this > whole incident? I assumed that the nebula-entity-without-nose-ridges boarded Voyager before the Borg kids. If they weren't regenerating in the cargo bay, then they were awake and would have been aware of the emergency. Of course, Echeb (Voyager's Wesley) would have tried to save the day by going to Astrometrics. They would have also noticed something amiss when they abandoned ship and floated in space for two days.

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (starwind@khijol.org)

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-05-19 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (Lady Pie aka Mic <LadyPie_2000@yahoo.co.uk>)

LadyJane <LadyJane@bebows.com> wrote in message news:glg9is897ifacvlr9alb9dgq5t1qtsjrbm@4ax.com... > On Thu, 18 May 2000 22:59:52 -0500, "Lady Pie aka Mic" > <LadyPie_2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > > >BTW - Am I the only female Seven fan? Okay - rephrase, am I the only > >heterosexual female Seven fan? Sometimes I feel that way about Xena too. > > Heck no. I just loved it when while in Dr. Proton with Tom, she went > up to the robet opened up the little door and said "I am Borg" and yes > she is very beautiful. Xena however is a different story. I don't > really care for the whole Xena thing. That is cool. I am not THAT crazy about the show. It has gotten a bit silly over the years. But I think Lucy Lawless is a very lovely woman as well. Good to know I am not the only Jeri/Seven female fan! Thanks...... Mic >

2000-05-19 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (Lady Pie aka Mic <LadyPie_2000@yahoo.co.uk>)

2000-05-19 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - ("Engaged Pie (aka Gordon)" <sweetiepie_1966@yahoo.com>)

Chris W. wrote > Steve C. wrote: **snip** > > (3) OK Tom Paris, your nostalgia for simpler times has gotten boring. > > "Give me a window and a sextant and I'll get you where you need to go, > > who needs this 24th century technology" [or words to that effect]. Um, > > Tom, piloting a starship might just possibly be a wee bit different from > > piloting a English cog during the middle ages. > > I'm not sure why, but the writers seem intent on making Tom into a dumbass > as of late. Second-season Tom wouldn't be behaving this way. Hmmm... you know, you're right. First season Tom was a bad boy with a guilt complex feeling proud to be part of the crew at last. Season two was Tom being all competent and doing his job well. Since then though.....he's become Tom the dunce, Tom the engineer, Tom the starship designer, Tom the 20th century historian, Tom the lover(not sure on this one), Tom the sometime bad boy(with Neelix), Tom the good friend, Tom the bad friend and Tom the angst ridden son of an admiral, but his competence seems to have gone by the way.

2000-05-19 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - ("Engaged Pie (aka Gordon)" <sweetiepie_1966@yahoo.com>)

Juli17 wrote > >> (2) Hey Captain Janeway, try putting the gas mask ON when sucking on > >> nebula fumes. Jeez the thing was hanging right around her neck. > > > >LOL! I thought teh same thing. I mean it was HANGING right there! <hehe> > >Ohhh - scary. You and I are beginning to think alike! Ack! The horrors! > >Shall we debate love and lust now? <hehe and VEG> > > > >Mic > > > > Janeway left the gas mask off on purpose. She was threatening to die and let > Voyager's systems fail in six days if the entity didn't return control of the > ship to her. The bluff to let the entity kill her rather than helping it (if > it was a bluff) would hardly work if she put the mask on and happily started > breathing oxygen. Ahhhh.... I see Janeway does her Kirk impression again?

2000-05-19 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - ("Engaged Pie (aka Gordon)" <sweetiepie_1966@yahoo.com>)

The lively, perky and mischievous Lady Pie aka Mic wrote > Wavemaker wrote > > > > She is so beautiful. > > I have to agree. Me too. > > > Also later on when she and Janeway are in Astrometrics, strands of > > > Seven's hair are lovingly teased down the sides of her face. :::SIGH::: > > > > Oh man, I know! It's amazing what one small strand of out of place hair > > can do. We better see more of her next season. > > I said that same thing when the scene came on. I hope somewhere down the > line they allow her to look less severe. She is such a pretty lady. I > know, I know - she is SUPPOSED to look severe, she is borg, but you know > what I mean. They did start doing that way back in season 4, but some dumbass in TPTB thought that they'd de-borged her too quickly and she became all sever and Borg-like again. > BTW - Am I the only female Seven fan? Okay - rephrase, am I the only > heterosexual female Seven fan? Sometimes I feel that way about Xena too. Xena rocks also. Though I can't help but point out that you do bear more than a passing resemblence to Xena, have much prettier *dark* eyes, and a much more beautiful smile......I guess now I know why I'm a TehTigre fan also. <grin> > > > > Great review, Steve. > > Indeed. Good job! Yeppers!

2000-05-19 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - ("Engaged Pie (aka Gordon)" <sweetiepie_1966@yahoo.com>)

LadyJane wrote > "Lady Pie aka Mic" wrote: > > >BTW - Am I the only female Seven fan? Okay - rephrase, am I the only > >heterosexual female Seven fan? Sometimes I feel that way about Xena too. > > Heck no. I just loved it when while in Dr. Proton with Tom, she went > up to the robet opened up the little door and said "I am Borg" and yes > she is very beautiful. Xena however is a different story. I don't > really care for the whole Xena thing. Well Xena has got very.....strange of late. I liked the earlier seasons, but this Xena/Gabriel thing is getting just a bit too....much.

2000-05-19 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (Wavemaker <wavemaker@my-deja.com>)

"Steve Christianson" wrote: > > Good points: > (1) OK I may get hammered for this, but I loved this ep! It was cool. I > love scary ghost stories told in the dark and Neelix's storytelling with > the kids gathered around the "campfire" so to speak was cute. I think it's one of those Voyager eps that will wear well. The kind of ep that's fun to watch in reruns no matter how many times you've seen it before. Neelix was at his best here. This may sound strange, but if season five was Seven's, then season six really belongs to Neelix. I know he hasn't been the center of many eps this season, but just as Seven really came into her own as a character last year, Neelix has really grown in stature this year. The writers have gotten a handle on his character and know how to use him without him being annoying. I think this has to be the biggest surprise of the season. > (2) More Seven! Thank friggin' god. OK she was a secondary player, but > my lord I feel like a man walking through the desert who finally finds a > rusty tin cup half full of water to slake his thirst. It's been so long > since we've seen *anything* of her. She is so beautiful. > (4) The Borg kids. Analyzing the alien in one second "was it species > 5972?" and being very human in the next "you mean it was right here in > Cargo Bay Two???" Yeah, those were cool moments, and I like how it ended with the Borg kids doubting whether or not the story was even true. > Steve's Goddess points: > Heh heh, we saw her in blue again, albeit just at the very beginning. > Also later on when she and Janeway are in Astrometrics, strands of > Seven's hair are lovingly teased down the sides of her face. :::SIGH::: Oh man, I know! It's amazing what one small strand of out of place hair can do. We better see more of her next season. > Overall grade: I'm gonna get flamed, but I give this an A-. Yeah, that sounds about right. A test for me is whether or not I want to see an ep again. I really wouldn't mind kicking back and enjoying this one a second (or more) time in the future. Great review, Steve.

2000-05-19 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (jupiturgrl@aol.compassion)

MM wrote: >..Terwilliger..wrote: > >|"We are ALL starstuff." - Carl Sagan > >Masked Man---->I'm not. Why not? :} (that's a real question, btw.. I'm just curious..)

2000-05-23 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (Laura <laware@strato.net>)

Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:392A5B20.B8E@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > Lisa wrote: > > > > "Steve Christianson" <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message > > news:392A51EB.C64@yahoo.com... > > > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > > > > > > > > > Wavemaker wrote: > > > > > > > > Season Seven has a nice ring to it. Dontcha think, Steve? > > > > > > > > > Indeed Wave. <g> > > > Now only if they could extend the series for two more years, then it > > > would be Season Seven of....oh never mind. > > > > <groan> > > > hee hee... > > Good morning Lisa! :-) Good morning Steve. Is the heat getting to you in DC? :-) -- "Chocolate is a serious thing" -Deanna Troi- Laura Ware (laware@strato.net)

2000-05-23 00:00:00 - Re: Good Morning Steve (wasRe: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS**) - (Laura <laware@strato.net>)

Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com> wrote in message news:15tW4.2580$sE.217829@news3.cableinet.net... > Steve said > > > > > > Now only if they could extend the series for two more years, then it > > > > would be Season Seven of....oh never mind. > > > > > > <groan> > > > > > > hee hee... > > > > Good morning Lisa! :-) > > Good morning my dear, you always make me groan in the mornings <g> > > How's the weather your end? Its absolutely pouring here and very dull, I'm > tired from working late so I'm very tempted to just snuggle up in the lounge > for the rest of the day and put my fire on and watch the tv with Chloe, we > haven't seen Knots Landing for a while <g> Pouring? Please, please send some of that to Central Florida!! -- "Chocolate is a serious thing" -Deanna Troi- Laura Ware (laware@strato.net)

Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:392A6239.575C@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > > How's the weather your end? Its absolutely pouring here and very dull, > > > Looks to be another rainy/cloudy day in the 60s here. Typical May in DC: > we had a monster heat wave just two weeks ago (when I went to the > beach). Spring in Washington is very unpredictable, but right around > June 1 we should head promptly into hot and humid summer. :-) ::Groan:: We've ALREADY had over 90 degree temperatures here...and NO rain.. -- "Chocolate is a serious thing" -Deanna Troi- Laura Ware (laware@strato.net)

2000-05-23 00:00:00 - Re: Good Morning Steve (wasRe: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS**) - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

"Laura" <laware@strato.net> wrote in message > > > > > > > Now only if they could extend the series for two more years, then it > > > > > would be Season Seven of....oh never mind. > > > > > > > > <groan> > > > > > > > > > hee hee... > > > > > > Good morning Lisa! :-) > > > > Good morning my dear, you always make me groan in the mornings <g> > > > > How's the weather your end? Its absolutely pouring here and very dull, > I'm > > tired from working late so I'm very tempted to just snuggle up in the > lounge > > for the rest of the day and put my fire on and watch the tv with Chloe, we > > haven't seen Knots Landing for a while <g> > > Pouring? Please, please send some of that to Central Florida!! Yep, pretty miserable here really, windy, wet and quite chilly, a good day to be indoors.

2000-05-23 00:00:00 - Re: Good Morning Steve (wasRe: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS**) - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

Steve wrote " > > > Good morning Lisa! :-) > > > > Good morning my dear, you always make me groan in the mornings <g> > > > Isn't that supposed to be Peter's job, to make you groan with delight? > <g> LOL! > > > > How's the weather your end? Its absolutely pouring here and very dull, > > > Looks to be another rainy/cloudy day in the 60s here. Typical May in DC: > we had a monster heat wave just two weeks ago (when I went to the > beach). Spring in Washington is very unpredictable, but right around > June 1 we should head promptly into hot and humid summer. :-) You see at least you know that you get a summer, we have no chance, if we are lucky we may get a few decent weeks, but nothing is guaranteed, we could have a boiling hot summer or just one of rain. > > > > I'm > > tired from working late so I'm very tempted to just snuggle up in the lounge > > for the rest of the day and put my fire on > > > <jealous> I wish I had a fireplace. My dining room and my lounge both have gas fires, because all the central heating in the world just isnt the same as the warmth you get from a fire. I love to turn them on, on a day like today, very cosy and snug. > > > > and watch the tv with Chloe, we > > haven't seen Knots Landing for a while <g> > > > I haven't seen it in years, but I definitely remember Michele Lee. > <VBEG> LOL, I slept through it all actually, but I still dont see what you see in her, her mascara really bugs me! Lisa

Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com> wrote in message news:hExW4.2925$sE.263464@news3.cableinet.net... > > "Laura" <laware@strato.net> wrote in message > > > > > > > > > Now only if they could extend the series for two more years, then > it > > > > > > would be Season Seven of....oh never mind. > > > > > > > > > > <groan> > > > > > > > > > > > > hee hee... > > > > > > > > Good morning Lisa! :-) > > > > > > Good morning my dear, you always make me groan in the mornings <g> > > > > > > How's the weather your end? Its absolutely pouring here and very dull, > > I'm > > > tired from working late so I'm very tempted to just snuggle up in the > > lounge > > > for the rest of the day and put my fire on and watch the tv with Chloe, > we > > > haven't seen Knots Landing for a while <g> > > > > Pouring? Please, please send some of that to Central Florida!! > > Yep, pretty miserable here really, windy, wet and quite chilly, a good day > to be indoors. We haven't had rain in so long the grass here crunches beneath your feet. -- "Chocolate is a serious thing" -Deanna Troi- Laura Ware (laware@strato.net)

2000-05-23 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS** - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

2000-05-23 00:00:00 - Good Morning Steve (wasRe: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" **SPOILERS**) - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)