FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-06 00:00:00 - Re: Saw Tim Russ in Edinburgh/Glasgow this week - (TehTigre aka Mic <TehTigre@nospam.net>)

Sounds great. I am glad you had a great time. <hugs> Mic Cool Ass Pie <sweetiepie_1966@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:PFWQ4.5606$tQ3.618516@news3.cableinet.net... > Tim Russ was in Scotland doing a signing tour and giving a concert in > Glasgow this week. I went along to get something signed and he seemed to > be very appreciative of the fans, and very personable. He smiled and > chatted with people, let photos be taken, and signed lots of stuff, > personalising many items. It seemed to me that he had lots of time for > people. > > I have only seen a few signings, but he seemed very at ease, compared to > some I've seen. > > His concert was good too. It was at a place called "Nice 'N Sleazy" in > Glasgow. Not a huge venue, but a good atmosphere. There was a support > band called "DHK" who in a word were "loud". In fact if I were to try a > review it would be very short, "Different, and very loud.". Tim > performed with Neil Norman and his Orchestra(I think that's the name), > who do various arrangements of popular sci-fi themes. > > Tim's performance itself was very good. The style of music might not be > to everyone's tastes, but I enjoyed it. He plays guitar pretty damn well > as well. The crowd, and it was a pretty good crowd, seemed to love it > too. He did a 40 minute set, with a couple of slow songs, which his > voice isn't entirely best suited to, not after singing more raucous > numbers anyway. > > It was really good though. :-) > > > > > >

2000-05-06 00:00:00 - Re: Saw Tim Russ in Edinburgh/Glasgow this week - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

"Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message news:20000506140131.14589.00003559@ng-ch1.aol.com... > Thanks for the report! > > But Lisa's going to kick your butt when she sees your Chakotay report.... <g> > LOL! I dont know whether to believe him or not! Given my latest gullibility failings I think I shouldn't but I'm really tempted to, and if it is true, was he there to see Tim? -- Lisa "Staying with you requires a degree of stupidity of which I am no longer capable."

2000-05-06 00:00:00 - Re: Saw Tim Russ in Edinburgh/Glasgow this week - (Cool Ass Pie <sweetiepie_1966@yahoo.com>)

Lisa wrote > "Arlie"wrote > > Thanks for the report! > > > > But Lisa's going to kick your butt when she sees your Chakotay report.... > <g> > <fingers crossed> I hope I smoothed that one over. > > LOL! > > I dont know whether to believe him or not! Given my latest gullibility > failings I think I shouldn't but I'm really tempted to, and if it is true, > was he there to see Tim? I have proof, a real live, personalised, autograph.

2000-05-06 00:00:00 - Re: Saw Tim Russ in Edinburgh/Glasgow this week - (Citizen G'Kar <Narns@allEXCEPTSPAMisurvey.freeserve.co.uk>)

Arlie <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in article <20000506140131.14589.00003559@ng-ch1.aol.com>... > Thanks for the report! > > But Lisa's going to kick your butt when she sees your Chakotay report.... <g> > Pah, I see him in Leeds' Corn Exhange every other week... -- -- "Oh, go away. Repress someone else." http://www.onelist.com/group/CouroPrido

2000-05-06 00:00:00 - Saw Tim Russ in Edinburgh/Glasgow this week - (Cool Ass Pie <sweetiepie_1966@yahoo.com>)

[...]

2000-05-06 00:00:00 - Re: Saw Tim Russ in Edinburgh/Glasgow this week - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

Thanks for the report! But Lisa's going to kick your butt when she sees your Chakotay report.... <g> -- Arlie

2000-05-07 00:00:00 - Re: Saw Tim Russ in Edinburgh/Glasgow this week - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-05-07 00:00:00 - Re: Saw Tim Russ in Edinburgh/Glasgow this week - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

"Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message news:20000506231620.14594.00003520@ng-ch1.aol.com... > >> I dont know whether to believe him or not! << > > A woman who'll believe Beltran can act will believe *anything*. <g> LOL! I really should be very cross with you! -- Lisa "Staying with you requires a degree of stupidity of which I am no longer capable."

2000-05-15 00:00:00 - Re: Saw Tim Russ in Edinburgh/Glasgow this week - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Sat, 06 May 2000 15:14:55 GMT, "Cool Ass Pie" <sweetiepie_1966@yahoo.com> wrote: >Tim Russ was in Scotland doing a signing tour and giving a concert in >Glasgow this week. I went along to get something signed and he seemed to >be very appreciative of the fans, and very personable. He smiled and >chatted with people, let photos be taken, and signed lots of stuff, >personalising many items. It seemed to me that he had lots of time for >people. > >I have only seen a few signings, but he seemed very at ease, compared to >some I've seen. > Told you so! :-) >His concert was good too. It was at a place called "Nice 'N Sleazy" in >Glasgow. Not a huge venue, but a good atmosphere. There was a support >band called "DHK" who in a word were "loud". In fact if I were to try a >review it would be very short, "Different, and very loud.". That bad? >Tim >performed with Neil Norman and his Orchestra(I think that's the name), >who do various arrangements of popular sci-fi themes. > >Tim's performance itself was very good. The style of music might not be >to everyone's tastes, but I enjoyed it. He plays guitar pretty damn well >as well. The crowd, and it was a pretty good crowd, seemed to love it >too. He did a 40 minute set, with a couple of slow songs, which his >voice isn't entirely best suited to, not after singing more raucous >numbers anyway. > >It was really good though. :-) > Glad to hear you had a good time! How was Tim's performance received by the audience? Did he get lots of applause???? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!