FLM films - My Webpage

2000-07-22 00:00:00 - Re: A question - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <397a05d6$1_1@binaries.vphos.net>, "Chris says... > >Has anyone heard from DBR lately? I don't think I've seen anything from him >since those tornadoes hit Alberta. He just posted something about wanting long fingernails.

2000-07-22 00:00:00 - Re: A question - (DBR <assman.finalfrontier.com@home.com>)

Chris W. <el_capitano@geocities.com> wrote in message news:397a05d6$1_1@binaries.vphos.net... > Has anyone heard from DBR lately? I don't think I've seen anything from him > since those tornadoes hit Alberta. > LOL! Don't worry dude! Actually, my rig was only situated 50 KM from their.... I'll bet the other work crews had a hell of a time in that hail... > Chris W. > >

2000-07-22 00:00:00 - A question - ("Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com>)

Has anyone heard from DBR lately? I don't think I've seen anything from him since those tornadoes hit Alberta. Chris W.