FLM films - My Webpage

1999-12-01 00:00:00 - Re: Kill File burning it up! - (Ta' <tateria@yahoo.delete.this.com>)

I'd like to gloat and say that thanks to MY killfile, I didnt have to read Za'DumDum's Post :-)

1999-12-01 00:00:00 - Re: Kill File burning it up! - (rgibson@ix.netcom.com)

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:28:39, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote: > Shammie wrote: > > >Michele wrote: > > >Who cares? > > He does. > > Period. > Why is your mail server faster then mine? I canceled that > message, because I figured it wouldn't really serve a > purpose. On another note what causes a ng to not come > through then when it does all of the posts are missing. That > happened to me yesterday. Then this morning I got 100 new > messages, but none of the old ones. Well one friendly (sort of) response. Sometimes the server (NNTP) hang and drop messages. email: rgibson@ix.netcom.com

1999-12-01 00:00:00 - Re: Kill File burning it up! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Ron Gibson wrote: > > On Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:28:39, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote: > > > Shammie wrote: > > > > >Michele wrote: > > > > >Who cares? > > > > He does. > > > Period. > > Why is your mail server faster then mine? I canceled that > > message, because I figured it wouldn't really serve a > > purpose. On another note what causes a ng to not come > > through then when it does all of the posts are missing. That > > happened to me yesterday. Then this morning I got 100 new > > messages, but none of the old ones. > > Well one friendly (sort of) response. > > Sometimes the server (NNTP) hang and drop messages. > > email: rgibson@ix.netcom.com Too bad you didn't get hung up on, you inbred freak.

1999-12-01 00:00:00 - Re: Kill File burning it up! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Ron Gibson wrote: > > Hi guys! > > Once again the old kill file is working over time. > > This last week... > > Kill File 1100, News Reader 400! > > Will keep you informed. Have a nice day! > > BTW, try ICQ sometime. > > <insert angry rants below> Does mommy still wipe your ass? Dress you? breast feed you? Or are you a slobering inbred freak? Come out of the jungle, grab a vine and evolve like the rest of us...

1999-12-02 00:00:00 - [OT] I'm on Ron Gibson's killfile.. WHEEEEE - (tiredgamer@aol.com.spam)

Ron Gibson bored me: > Hi guys! > Once again the old kill file is working over time. > This last week... > Kill File 1100, News Reader 400! > Will keep you informed. Have a nice day! > BTW, try ICQ sometime. > <insert angry rants below> What happens if your harddrive crashes and you have to reinstall, hmm? <eg> Are you gonna send 400 new messages telling us about each entry? I hope not, since playing with your killfile in public is disgusting.. Wouldn't it be cool if you could read this, and then after reading this you went for a walk, and accidently tripped over a Clue and picked it up? Then you'd, like, have a Clue, and could stop waving that microscopic thing you call a killfile in people's faces.

1999-12-02 00:00:00 - Re: Kill File burning it up! - (TC <yewston@ix.REMOVE.netcom.com>)

lurker@home wrote in message <2%n14.1112$qT6.53511@laxnws02.socal.rr.com>... > >Ron Gibson wrote in message ... >>Hi guys! >> >>Once again the old kill file is working over time. >> >>This last week... >> >>Kill File 1100, News Reader 400! >> >>Will keep you informed. Have a nice day! >> >>BTW, try ICQ sometime. >> >><insert angry rants below> >> > >Killfile masturbation. What a novel idea. > ROFL

1999-12-02 00:00:00 - Re: Kill File burning it up! - ("lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net>)

Ron Gibson wrote in message ... >Hi guys! > >Once again the old kill file is working over time. > >This last week... > >Kill File 1100, News Reader 400! > >Will keep you informed. Have a nice day! > >BTW, try ICQ sometime. > ><insert angry rants below> > Killfile masturbation. What a novel idea.

1999-12-02 00:00:00 - ATTN Ron Gibson - (Not this time bub <Notthistime@bub.no.way>)

Ron Gibson wrote in message ... <remodulating header information to slip past Ron's high-tech annoyance device.> >Hi guys! Hi moron, >Once again the old kill file is working over time. What is your problem? No one *cares* about you or your killfile. All you are doing is pissing people off. Instead of posting a new thread that contributes to a debate, or makes a new point, you post this drivel. >This last week... > >Kill File 1100, News Reader 400! Lucky you. I hope you had fun with those posts. If you are kill-filing so many people, why do you bother to stay? >Will keep you informed. Have a nice day! Don't bother, no one cares. >BTW, try ICQ sometime. BTW, fuck off. If this is truly a problem for you go read a moderated group like the Paramount one. In the meantime, keep your kill-file numbers to yourself. ><insert angry rants below> No.

1999-12-02 00:00:00 - Re: Kill File burning it up! - (Pumpkin Pie <SweetiePie@gylenet.freeserve.co.uk>)

Michele wrote >Who cares? Ron, I guess. I can't hink of any one else that does.

1999-12-02 00:00:00 - Re: Kill File burning it up! - (Pumpkin Pie <SweetiePie@gylenet.freeserve.co.uk>)

Ron Gibson wrote in message ... >Hi guys! > >Once again the old kill file is working over time. Why am I bothering since I'm almost certainly in his kill-file? Ah well, even the misguided deserve a chance. Ron, all you achieve with these posts is to irritate the rest of the newsgroup. You aren't gathering friends or influencing anyone to change their posting habits at all. I don't particularly care how many posts your kill-file deals with, nor do I much care if you have kill-filed me. But I guarantee you one thing, every single person you have killfiled, has made many times more of a contribution to this NG both on and off topic than you have. >BTW, try ICQ sometime. I will explain this *once*. We don't all live in the *same* timezones. So we cannot all talk together there. We all came together in the first place to talk about Voyager, but by good luck, we found many friends here. Many of the topics start as very on topic, but drift, as is normal for conversation among friends. Many times they drift to other topics of great interest to others here, sometimes they do not. Sometimes an off topic thread will drift on topic, again to the benefit of all. If you have a problem with this, please deal with it instead of posting aggrivating messages like the one I am answering. Many of use use ICQ or IM already, but it only caters for some, not all of the people here. So this is still the best place for us to come together to talk Trek, and to each other. People like you posting the garbage like this will not change that one little bit. - Pumpkin Pie ------------------- Tuvok Rules, the shapely Shammie shimmers seductively, the sleek and sexy Starfish scintillates, Sally is saucy, always alluring Angel is adorable, amorous Allie sparkles and shines, pretty Paris Lover plays passionately, zingy Zepper is hot as pepper but the serene Julianna is Supreme! (This Pie was made possible by the ATSV Regs)

1999-12-02 00:00:00 - Re: Kill File burning it up! - (Za Ba Na Brandon <zabana@telusplanet.net>)

Ron "The Dood" Gibson partitioned to the group: > Hi guys! Hi, Ron!! > Once again the old kill file is working over time. Cool beans! > This last week... > > Kill File 1100, News Reader 400! Mine knocked off 1300!! I *love* my kill file!!!! Especially since I don't have to read those posts by those twits, Ta'Buteria, Wavemucker, and that annoying Steve Christianson guy. And don't even get me started on some of the women on this NG. They just natter and natter and natter. > Will keep you informed. Have a nice day! Thanks for dropping by, my brother!!! Keep us updated!! > BTW, try ICQ sometime. I tried that once, but I got sick and tired of it crashing all the time. And that stupid horn honking thing just flat out got on my nerves. > <insert angry rants below> Naw. I love it when you post these things. We gotta stick together!!!

1999-12-02 00:00:00 - Re: Kill File burning it up! - (Za Ba Na Brandon <zabana@telusplanet.net>)

Pumpkin Pie wrote: > Ron Gibson wrote in message ... > >Hi guys! > > > >Once again the old kill file is working over time. > > Why am I bothering since I'm almost certainly in his > kill-file? Ah well, even the misguided deserve a chance. > > Ron, all you achieve with these posts is to irritate the > rest of the newsgroup. You aren't gathering friends or > influencing anyone to change their posting habits at all. > > I don't particularly care how many posts your kill-file > deals with, nor do I much care if you have kill-filed me. > But I guarantee you one thing, every single person you > have killfiled, has made many times more of a contribution > to this NG both on and off topic than you have. > > >BTW, try ICQ sometime. > > I will explain this *once*. We don't all live in the > *same* timezones. So we cannot all talk together there. > We all came together in the first place to talk about > Voyager, but by good luck, we found many friends here. > Many of the topics start as very on topic, but drift, > as is normal for conversation among friends. Many times > they drift to other topics of great interest to others > here, sometimes they do not. Sometimes an off topic > thread will drift on topic, again to the benefit of all. > If you have a problem with this, please deal with it > instead of posting aggrivating messages like the one I > am answering. > > Many of use use ICQ or IM already, but it only caters > for some, not all of the people here. So this is still > the best place for us to come together to talk Trek, > and to each other. People like you posting the garbage > like this will not change that one little bit. Whatever, dood. > - Pumpkin Pie > ------------------- > Tuvok Rules, the shapely Shammie shimmers seductively, > the sleek and sexy Starfish scintillates, Sally is saucy, > always alluring Angel is adorable, amorous Allie sparkles and shines, > pretty Paris Lover plays passionately, zingy Zepper is hot as pepper > but the serene Julianna is Supreme! > (This Pie was made possible by the ATSV Regs) Could you possibly make this any longer?

1999-12-05 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Tripping Over Clues (was Re: [OT] I'm on Ron Gibson's killfile.. WHEEEEE) - (Pumpkin Pie <SweetiePie@gylenet.freeserve.co.uk>)

Empress of The Unknown wrote >Tigerdamer wrote: >>Zabana wrote: >> >>> I tripped over a clue once. All I got for it was Colonel Mustard in >>> the conservatory with the candelabra ... >> >>It was actually Plum in the Kitchen with the Gun. > >No, it was Miss Scarlet in the lounge with the whi- er...rope. LOL! Well Miss Scarlet, it almost sounds worth being the victim of that crime....<g>

1999-12-05 00:00:00 - Re: OT: I'm on Ron Gibson's killfile.. WHEEEEE - (Pumpkin Pie <SweetiePie@gylenet.freeserve.co.uk>)

Empress of The Unknown wrote >TG wrote: >>Empress wrote: >>> TG wrote: >>>> What happens if your harddrive crashes and you have to reinstall, >>>> hmm? <eg> >>>> Are you gonna send 400 new messages telling us about each entry? >> >>> I bet ya $5 I'm in his killfile. >> >>He supposedly killfiles anybody that posts OT... > >Well, I'm definitely in his killfile. LOL! me too I suspect. I think it's like a rite of passage here. Actually I wonder if there are any posters here who don't match that criteria...<g> - Pumpkin Pie ------------------- Tuvok Rules, the shapely Shammie shimmers seductively, the sleek and sexy Starfish scintillates, Sally is saucy, Empress is Exquisite, always alluring Angel is adorable, amorous Allie sparkles and shines, pretty Paris Lover plays passionately, zingy Zepper is hot as pepper but the serene Julianna is Supreme! (This Pie was made possible by the ATSV Regs)

1999-12-05 00:00:00 - Re: OT: I'm on Ron Gibson's killfile.. WHEEEEE - (tiredgamer@aol.com.spam)

Empress wrote: > TG wrote: >> What happens if your harddrive crashes and you have to reinstall, >> hmm? <eg> >> Are you gonna send 400 new messages telling us about each entry? > I bet ya $5 I'm in his killfile. He supposedly killfiles anybody that posts OT... >> I hope not, since playing with your killfile in public is disgusting.. > pop ---> mouth/nose ---> keyboard > ::coughing and laughing at the same time:: ::helps you clean up:: > Thanks for the laugh, TG! :} No prob cherie. >> Wouldn't it be cool if you could read this, and then after reading this >> you went for a walk, and accidently tripped over a Clue and picked it >> up? Then you'd, like, have a Clue, and could stop waving that >> microscopic thing you call a killfile in people's faces. > lol.. I bet you gotta better killfile. :b <eg> <evil laugh> TG, I didn't say nuthin..

1999-12-05 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Tripping Over Clues (was Re: [OT] I'm on Ron Gibson's killfile.. WHEEEEE) - (tiredgamer@aol.com.spam)

Zabana wrote: > I tripped over a clue once. All I got for it was Colonel Mustard in > the conservatory with the candelabra ... It was actually Plum in the Kitchen with the Gun.

1999-12-05 00:00:00 - Re: OT: I'm on Ron Gibson's killfile.. WHEEEEE - (jupiturgrl@aol.com)

TG wrote: >Empress wrote: >> TG wrote: > >>> What happens if your harddrive crashes and you have to reinstall, >>> hmm? <eg> >>> Are you gonna send 400 new messages telling us about each entry? > >> I bet ya $5 I'm in his killfile. > >He supposedly killfiles anybody that posts OT... Well, I'm definitely in his killfile. >>> I hope not, since playing with your killfile in public is disgusting.. > >> pop ---> mouth/nose ---> keyboard >> ::coughing and laughing at the same time:: > >::helps you clean up:: Heh, I shoulda got one of them keyboard covers. >> Thanks for the laugh, TG! :} > >No prob cherie. :} >>> Wouldn't it be cool if you could read this, and then after reading this >>> you went for a walk, and accidently tripped over a Clue and picked it >>> up? Then you'd, like, have a Clue, and could stop waving that >>> microscopic thing you call a killfile in people's faces. > >> lol.. I bet you gotta better killfile. :b > ><eg> <evil laugh> <sWoOn> >TG, I didn't say nuthin.. Hehehehehehehehehehe <3 Megan *our fates spin their web, and our actions bear the fruits they have sown. those who have met and Loved cannot be parted; if they meet not in this life, they meet in another.* -micon, 'the fall of atlantis'

1999-12-05 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Tripping Over Clues (was Re: [OT] I'm on Ron Gibson's killfile.. WHEEEEE) - (jupiturgrl@aol.com)

Tigerdamer wrote: >Zabana wrote: > >> I tripped over a clue once. All I got for it was Colonel Mustard in >> the conservatory with the candelabra ... > >It was actually Plum in the Kitchen with the Gun. No, it was Miss Scarlet in the lounge with the whi- er...rope. <3 Megan *our fates spin their web, and our actions bear the fruits they have sown. those who have met and Loved cannot be parted; if they meet not in this life, they meet in another.* -micon, 'the fall of atlantis'

1999-12-07 00:00:00 - Re: OT: I'm on Ron Gibson's killfile.. WHEEEEE - (jupiturgrl@aol.com)

Pumpkin Pie wrote: >Empress of The Unknown wrote >>TG wrote: >>>Empress wrote: >>>> TG wrote: >>>>> What happens if your harddrive crashes and you have to reinstall, >>>>> hmm? <eg> >>>>> Are you gonna send 400 new messages telling us about each entry? >>> >>>> I bet ya $5 I'm in his killfile. >>> >>>He supposedly killfiles anybody that posts OT... >> >>Well, I'm definitely in his killfile. > >LOL! me too I suspect. I think it's like a rite of passage here. >Actually I wonder if there are any posters here who don't match that >criteria...<g> I just don't get why people filter out all the OTs. They're the fun of the NG.. I don't see the point without them. :} .-~* Jup *The things we learn strike sparks, and the sparks light Fire; and Firelight reveals strange things moving in the Darkness.. The Darkness can teach you things that the Light has never seen, and will never be able to see..* -The Fall of Atlantis

1999-12-07 00:00:00 - Re: OT: I'm on Ron Gibson's killfile.. WHEEEEE - (jupiturgrl@aol.com)

TG wrote: >Empress wrote: >> TG wrote: > >>>> I bet ya $5 I'm in his killfile. >>> He supposedly killfiles anybody that posts OT... >> Well, I'm definitely in his killfile. >So I am... how about we have fun while we're in there? <g> Yay! ::giggles giddily as I run around the killfile:: >>>>> I hope not, since playing with your killfile in public is disgusting.. >>>> pop ---> mouth/nose ---> keyboard >>>> ::coughing and laughing at the same time:: >>> ::helps you clean up:: >> Heh, I shoulda got one of them keyboard covers. >Hehehe... Oh well.. :P When I get a new comp, I'll get rid of this crappy keyboard anyway. >>>> Thanks for the laugh, TG! :} >>> No prob cherie. >> :} >::smooch:: ::dreamy look:: >>>>> up? Then you'd, like, have a Clue, and could stop waving that >>>>> microscopic thing you call a killfile in people's faces. >>>> lol.. I bet you gotta better killfile. :b >>> <eg> <evil laugh> >> <sWoOn> >::catches Empress:: Ah, I keep doing this.. ::sigh:: >>> TG, I didn't say nuthin.. >> Hehehehehehehehehehe >TG, Whatchu laughin' at? <g> Wouldn't you like to know.. ;b .-~* Jup *The things we learn strike sparks, and the sparks light Fire; and Firelight reveals strange things moving in the Darkness.. The Darkness can teach you things that the Light has never seen, and will never be able to see..* -The Fall of Atlantis

1999-12-07 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Tripping Over Clues (was Re: [OT] I'm on Ron Gibson's killfile.. WHEEEEE) - (jupiturgrl@aol.com)

Pumpkin Pie wrote: >Empress of The Unknown wrote >>Tigerdamer wrote: >>>Zabana wrote: >>> >>>> I tripped over a clue once. All I got for it was Colonel Mustard in >>>> the conservatory with the candelabra ... >>> >>>It was actually Plum in the Kitchen with the Gun. >> >>No, it was Miss Scarlet in the lounge with the whi- er...rope. > >LOL! Well Miss Scarlet, it almost sounds worth being the victim of that >crime....<g> hehehe .-~* Jup *The things we learn strike sparks, and the sparks light Fire; and Firelight reveals strange things moving in the Darkness.. The Darkness can teach you things that the Light has never seen, and will never be able to see..* -The Fall of Atlantis

1999-12-07 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Tripping Over Clues (was Re: [OT] I'm on Ron Gibson's killfile.. WHEEEEE) - (jupiturgrl@aol.com)

TG wrote: >Empress wrote: >> TG wrote: > >>> It was actually Plum in the Kitchen with the Gun. > >> No, it was Miss Scarlet in the lounge with the whi- er...rope. > >Empress in the bedroom with the silk scarf... er.. <eg> Not yet. >TG, I'll be hurt for this... Actually, I'd be the one hurt.. ;b .-~* Jup *The things we learn strike sparks, and the sparks light Fire; and Firelight reveals strange things moving in the Darkness.. The Darkness can teach you things that the Light has never seen, and will never be able to see..* -The Fall of Atlantis