FLM films - My Webpage

2000-01-07 00:00:00 - Re: Gender confusion (was "Re: [OT] (again) Arrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!") - (Arcanum <rob.nicholson@btinternet.com>)

Silverhawk <analog-kid@eidosnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:8553a7$j72$4@quince.news.easynet.net... > >> > Have I mentioned how much I love a woman in > >> > uniform? But a woman in a police uniform *oh. . . my. . . > >> > god* Tell you what, just leave me in there > >> >{;o) > >> > Arcanum. (What can I say, I'm a perve) > >> > >> Another dyke. > > > > You are very confused dude, aren't you? > > Arcanum. (Checking his gender) > > Don't worry Arc. I've gotten that too (not the dyke comment but > mistaken for a female on Usenet). It's happened on two NGs now, so > I'm kinda confused about what impression I'm giving out to people in > my writing. The thing that bothers me is that my picture is even on the 'This is who they are' site. If he's actually seen it and still thinks I'm a woman then I've really got something to worry about. <titter> Arcanum. (Damn! I broke a nail) -- "I'm an angel; I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls and from now until kingdom come the only thing you can count on, in your existence, is never understanding why."

2000-01-07 00:00:00 - Re: [OT] (again) Arrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! - (Arcanum <rob.nicholson@btinternet.com>)

Silverhawk <analog-kid@eidosnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:8553a6$j72$3@quince.news.easynet.net... > > I just got my credit card bill for December in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > > Arcanum. (If anyone needs me I'll be in jail) > > Sorry to be a smart-arse, but I pay for everything by a little-used > method called 'money'. When I have enough 'money' for something, I > buy it - if I don't have enough, I don't. > > Credit-cards are just debt magnets - they encourage you to spend more > than you can afford. I wouldn't have one if they paid me. Yeah, but it's got such a cute little picture of a goldfish on it, so I couldn't resist {;o) Arcanum. (Cha ching) -- "I'm an angel; I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls and from now until kingdom come the only thing you can count on, in your existence, is never understanding why."

2000-01-07 00:00:00 - Re: [OT] (again) Arrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! - (Silverhawk <analog-kid@eidosnet.co.uk>)

2000-01-07 00:00:00 - Gender confusion (was "Re: [OT] (again) Arrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!") - (Silverhawk <analog-kid@eidosnet.co.uk>)