FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Janeway leaving? - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Chandell Billings wrote: > > I'm sure this has been put on before, but I just found the newsgroup. Is > Janeway leaving at the end of the year or is she staying for what would be > the final season (in theory)? IIRC, the whole cast is signed for season 7. -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Janeway leaving? - (Chandell Billings <pooh@myriad.net>)

I'm sure this has been put on before, but I just found the newsgroup. Is Janeway leaving at the end of the year or is she staying for what would be the final season (in theory)? -- "I know a place sweeter than sweetness itself. In this sweet place earthly donuts are as sour as poison. You'd spit them out you would! --Homer Simpson http://homepages.go.com/~pooh9195/index.html

2000-02-19 00:00:00 - Re: Janeway leaving? - ("lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net>)

Chandell Billings wrote in message ... >I'm sure this has been put on before, but I just found the newsgroup. Is >Janeway leaving at the end of the year or is she staying for what would be >the final season (in theory)? > Glad you found us -- we're a bit dischevelled right now, but glad to have you aboard! They're all going to be around.......even the ones you want to get rid of.