FLM films - My Webpage

2000-07-23 00:00:00 - Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Julianna Bester <j_bester@zdnetmail.co.uk>)

I've been semi-lurking here for awhile, now, and have decided that this may be a good time to introduce myself. I am Julianna Bester. I am a P-13 Teep in the Psi Cops. <g> I am the never-before heard of daughter of Al Bester and Lyta Alexander (for those of you who don't know anything about Babylon 5--Al Bester is a psi cop and Lyta Alexander is an extremely powerful telepath--most powerful currently known of.) Right now I'm actually still in training, but it shouldn't be long before I graduate. I'm hoping to be stationed on Babylon 5, itself--that being the prime spot. I am 24 years old. My current location is classified, but let's just say I'm at a secret Psi Corps training facility on Earth. :) <evil laughter> I'll talk to you normals later! Julianna

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - ("Ta', Hannibal Lecters Apprentice" <tateria@yahoo.com>)

TheFlinx <theFlinxx@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:8li9su$6nu$1@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net... > > Julianna Bester wrote in message > <8lgn57$4cc4f$1@ID-40195.news.cis.dfn.de>... > >I've been semi-lurking here for awhile, now, and have decided that this may > >be a good time to introduce myself. > > > >I am Julianna Bester. I am a P-13 Teep in the Psi Cops. <g> I am the > >never-before heard of daughter of Al Bester and Lyta Alexander (for those > of > >you who don't know anything about Babylon 5--Al Bester is a psi cop and > Lyta > >Alexander is an extremely powerful telepath--most powerful currently known > >of.) Right now I'm actually still in training, but it shouldn't be long > >before I graduate. I'm hoping to be stationed on Babylon 5, itself--that > >being the prime spot. I am 24 years old. My current location is > >classified, but let's just say I'm at a secret Psi Corps training facility > >on Earth. :) > > > ><evil laughter> I'll talk to you normals later! > > > >Julianna > > > Sadly, there is just about as much reality in this as anything RR ever said At least she is upfront about it.

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Sun, 23 Jul 2000 23:15:40 -0700, "Julianna Bester" <j_bester@zdnetmail.co.uk> wrote: |<evil laughter> I'll talk to you normals later! Masked Man------>Welcome to our asylum! You sound like you belong here...<g> -- Who was that masked man?

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Julianna Bester <j_bester@zdnetmail.co.uk>)

<eg> You're just jealous that you're not a psi cop in training like I am! You're probably a p-2 if you're even a teep. Just keep in mind that, as a p-13 teep, I can find you from that message if I want to! I probably should, and re-arrange your mental processes so that you worship the Corps just as I do--the Corps is mother, the Corps is father! Julianna "Empress Of The Unknown" <jupiturgrl@aol.com> wrote in message news:8lh10q$9s1$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > Julianna Bester wrote: > > > I've been semi-lurking here for awhile, now, and have decided that > this may > > be a good time to introduce myself. > > > > I am Julianna Bester. I am a P-13 Teep in the Psi Cops. <g> I am > the > > never-before heard of daughter of Al Bester and Lyta Alexander (for > those of > > you who don't know anything about Babylon 5--Al Bester is a psi cop > and Lyta > > Alexander is an extremely powerful telepath--most powerful currently > known > > of.) Right now I'm actually still in training, but it shouldn't be > long > > before I graduate. I'm hoping to be stationed on Babylon 5, itself-- > that > > being the prime spot. > > ::imagining Julianna with hair styled with Elmer's glue and body > wrapped up in blue tinfoil and peeking out of a giant blue cardboard > tube with "Babylon 5" written on the side in red crayon and her friends > throwing those black Halloween spider rings at her, which > she 'destroys' by looking at them cross-eyed and fishy-lipped and > shooting them with her 'mind beam'--a tin-foiled can of red silly > string--which she holds up to her forehead and 'fires' from, screaming > a "TCHEW!" sound f/x with each 'shot':: > > ���,��� > > > I am 24 years old. My current location is > > classified, but let's just say I'm at a secret Psi Corps training > facility > > on Earth. :) > > You're on Earth???? Ewwwwwwww! > > > <evil laughter> I'll talk to you normals later! > > > I am not normal, how dare you insult me!! ::takes off my mashed potato > glove and slaps Julianna across the face with it:: > > > :PPPPPPPPP > > > Julianna > > -- > .-~* Jup > > *I spent a day by the river > It was quiet and the wind stood still > I spent some time with nature > To remind me of all that's real > It's funny how silence speaks sometimes when you're alone > And remember that you feel* > > -'Faceless Man,' Creed > > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ > Before you buy.

I'm wearing my regulation psi corps uniform :) Don't worry, though--I'll be nude later. Julianna "Aardvark" <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GfXe5.946$ku.161237@nnrp3.sbc.net... > "Julianna Bester" wrote: > > > I've been semi-lurking here for awhile, now, and have decided that this > may > > be a good time to introduce myself. > > Hi Julianna B! > > Watcha wearin'? (Get used to it <g>). > > > > I am Julianna Bester. I am a P-13 Teep in the Psi Cops. <g> I am the > > never-before heard of daughter of Al Bester and Lyta Alexander (for those > of > > you who don't know anything about Babylon 5--Al Bester is a psi cop and > Lyta > > Alexander is an extremely powerful telepath--most powerful currently known > > of.) Right now I'm actually still in training, but it shouldn't be long > > before I graduate. I'm hoping to be stationed on Babylon 5, itself--that > > being the prime spot. I am 24 years old. My current location is > > classified, but let's just say I'm at a secret Psi Corps training facility > > on Earth. :) > > > > <evil laughter> I'll talk to you normals later! > > Hearty welcome! > > >

(I seem to have missed a posting--I'll have to 'talk' to the sofware designers about this!) I never said anything about Lyta and Bester getting together. Scientists can do wonderful things now in the laboratory, can't they? <eg> Julianna "William Crawford" <wcraw2@jcpenney.com> wrote in message news:397C6590.FDA68235@jcpenney.com... > Citizen G'Kar wrote: > > > Julianna Bester <j_bester@zdnetmail.co.uk> wrote in article > > <8lgn57$4cc4f$1@ID-40195.news.cis.dfn.de>... > > > I've been semi-lurking here for awhile, now, and have decided that this > > may > > > be a good time to introduce myself. > > > > > > I am Julianna Bester. I am a P-13 Teep in the Psi Cops. <g> I am the > > > never-before heard of daughter of Al Bester and Lyta Alexander > > > > I think you'll find that it wasn't Mr Bester whom Lyta decided would help > > in discovering what her pleasure threshold was... > > <runs unused video footage for 'The Interactive Book of G'Kar,' chapter > fourteen: 'Lyta and G'Kar Push The Envelope'> :p > > - Will, who trusts the Corps about as much as he trusts Netscape Messenger > to send this in anything resembling a timely manner (10:49am CDT) >

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (TheFlinx <theFlinxx@yahoo.com>)

Julianna Bester <j_bester@zdnetmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:8lgn57$4cc4f$1@ID-40195.news.cis.dfn.de... > I've been semi-lurking here for awhile, now, and have decided that this may > be a good time to introduce myself. Fiannlly!! You've only posted *how* many times??? <g> > I am Julianna Bester. I am a P-13 Teep in the Psi Cops. <g> I am the > never-before heard of daughter of Al Bester and Lyta Alexander (for those of > you who don't know anything about Babylon 5--Al Bester is a psi cop and Lyta > Alexander is an extremely powerful telepath--most powerful currently known > of.) Right now I'm actually still in training, but it shouldn't be long > before I graduate. I'm hoping to be stationed on Babylon 5, itself--that > being the prime spot. I am 24 years old. My current location is > classified, but let's just say I'm at a secret Psi Corps training facility > on Earth. :) <Ta' and his "associates" slink away> > <evil laughter> I'll talk to you normals later! Indeed.

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <8lgn57$4cc4f$1@ID-40195.news.cis.dfn.de>, "Julianna says... > >I've been semi-lurking here for awhile, now, and have decided that this may >be a good time to introduce myself. > >I am Julianna Bester. I am a P-13 Teep in the Psi Cops. <g> I am the >never-before heard of daughter of Al Bester and Lyta Alexander (for those of >you who don't know anything about Babylon 5--Al Bester is a psi cop and Lyta >Alexander is an extremely powerful telepath--most powerful currently known >of.) Right now I'm actually still in training, but it shouldn't be long >before I graduate. I'm hoping to be stationed on Babylon 5, itself--that >being the prime spot. I am 24 years old. My current location is >classified, but let's just say I'm at a secret Psi Corps training facility >on Earth. :) > ><evil laughter> I'll talk to you normals later! Welcome to the NG. Do you think the Defiant is better than a Whitestar?

Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GfXe5.946$ku.161237@nnrp3.sbc.net... > "Julianna Bester" wrote: > > > I've been semi-lurking here for awhile, now, and have decided that this > may > > be a good time to introduce myself. > > Hi Julianna B! > > Watcha wearin'? (Get used to it <g>). > > > > I am Julianna Bester. I am a P-13 Teep in the Psi Cops. <g> I am the > > never-before heard of daughter of Al Bester and Lyta Alexander (for those > of > > you who don't know anything about Babylon 5--Al Bester is a psi cop and > Lyta > > Alexander is an extremely powerful telepath--most powerful currently known > > of.) Right now I'm actually still in training, but it shouldn't be long > > before I graduate. I'm hoping to be stationed on Babylon 5, itself--that > > being the prime spot. I am 24 years old. My current location is > > classified, but let's just say I'm at a secret Psi Corps training facility > > on Earth. :) > > > > <evil laughter> I'll talk to you normals later! > > Hearty welcome! Not to be confused with a Livery Welcome!

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Citizen G'Kar <Narns@allEXCEPTSPAMisurvey.freeserve.co.uk>)

Julianna Bester <j_bester@zdnetmail.co.uk> wrote in article <8lgn57$4cc4f$1@ID-40195.news.cis.dfn.de>... > I've been semi-lurking here for awhile, now, and have decided that this may > be a good time to introduce myself. > > I am Julianna Bester. I am a P-13 Teep in the Psi Cops. <g> I am the > never-before heard of daughter of Al Bester and Lyta Alexander I think you'll find that it wasn't Mr Bester whom Lyta decided would help in discovering what her pleasure threshold was... -- -- "Oh, go away. Repress someone else." http://www.onelist.com/group/CouroPrido This month's guest quote: "Do unto others now what they're still thinking about..." (George Cowley)

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (William Crawford <wcraw2@jcpenney.com>)

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Empress Of The Unknown <jupiturgrl@aol.com>)

[...]

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <397dff0e.1410900@news.earthlink.net>, starkitty__@hotmail.com says... > >Ok, I'll fess up. I was actually trying to get a fresh start with >this newsgroup. I knew I wasn't ever going to get a second chance >with any of you, so I decided to try again and start over. Is that >such a terrible thing? I didn't think it was. I was going to stop >posting as StarKitty/eSKay after awhile and only post as JB. Now all >I have to do is figure out what went wrong with OE to have caused >that. Did one of you cast a spell on my computer or send me a >computer virus or something? <g> If you want a fresh start, you don't necessarily need to change handles. After all, you did fine with me...for now.

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Bad Afternoon, Ta - (Ta' <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:397DAC71.E8A@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > Ta', Hannibal Lecters Apprentice wrote: > > > > Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message > > news:8lk82i$ncv$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk... > > > > > > Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in > > message > > > news:397D95C1.7AFC@yahoo.com... > > > > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > eSKay wrote: > > > > > > > > > > I said I didn't think anyone'd believe me. > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh my god...IT'S ROB REY'S EVIL TWIN!!!! > > > > > > Indeed! > > > > > > I forget who first suggested ip (Merrick??) but if she > > really believes she > > > didn't post the Julianna Bester stuff then maybe she does > > have MPD. > > > > Maybe she's just a bit wacko? > > > No, that's YOU, fruitcake. "Get dressed bitch, its time to run."

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Good Afternoon, Allie!! - (Ta' <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:8lkb9a$dgt$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk... > > Ta', Hannibal Lecters Apprentice <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote > > > > Maybe she's just a bit wacko? > > > > Undoubtedly!! Indeed. > Good Afternoon TAAAAAAAAAA! ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Ta' <tateria@yahoo.com>)

eSKay <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:397dff0e.1410900@news.earthlink.net... > Ok, I'll fess up. LOL. You're supposed to do this BEFORE you get caught... > I was actually trying to get a fresh start with > this newsgroup. I told you how to do that before you got so far screwed. > I knew I wasn't ever going to get a second chance > with any of you, so I decided to try again and start over. Bad Idea. You were doing well, till you opened your big mouth. > Is that such a terrible thing? I didn't think it was. Yes. Obviously you missed the RR situation... > I was going to stop > posting as StarKitty/eSKay after awhile and only post as JB. Now all > I have to do is figure out what went wrong with OE to have caused > that. Did one of you cast a spell on my computer or send me a > computer virus or something? <g> No. The trick is to be one step up on the computer. - OR - (and pay attention here...) DONT BULLSHIT US. We may not catch on quickly, BUT when we do, there's hell to pay. > eSKay > > On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:31:18 +0100, "Allie Andrews" > <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: > > > > >eSKay <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message > >news:397d5bbc.5702466@news.earthlink.net... > >> The problem now being that, because she is related to me, someone is > >> going to accuse us of being the same person. Ha! She's an idiot! If > >> she *had* to use *my* computer, she could have at least set up a > >> second identity on OE. I guess she figured it wouldn't be a problem > >> since I'm not using OE anymore. Then again, like I said, she doesn't > >> really know all that much about computers yet. > >> > >> What do you think, should I set up an identity for her on OE? > > > >Seeing as she is you then that would be rather sad wouldn't it. Come on > >Eskay, "She" posted so close to you posting and also in between your posts > >by minutes, you can't expect people to really believe it was your sister!! > >LOL.......... > > > >Allie > >x > > > > > > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech sensored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chians us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) > > Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <397e07ce.3651192@news.earthlink.net>, starkitty__@hotmail.com says... > >Would now be a good time to tell you that I am also Shammie, Aardvark, >Allie, Ta', and VoyagerLady? <eg> Shove it.

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

Would now be a good time to tell you that I am also Shammie, Aardvark, Allie, Ta', and VoyagerLady? <eg> eSKay (yes, I'm joking! You know, something you're supposed to laugh at?) On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:52:59 GMT, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: >On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:00:57 +0100, "Allie Andrews" ><allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: > >> > >She usurped my name, too :-(((((((((((((((((( > >Julianna >-------- >Tuvok: >The main reason to watch Voyager! "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech sensored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chians us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:03:01 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) wrote: >Ok, I'll fess up. I was actually trying to get a fresh start with >this newsgroup. I knew I wasn't ever going to get a second chance >with any of you, so I decided to try again and start over. Is that >such a terrible thing? I didn't think it was. I was going to stop >posting as StarKitty/eSKay after awhile and only post as JB. Now all >I have to do is figure out what went wrong with OE to have caused >that. Did one of you cast a spell on my computer or send me a >computer virus or something? <g> I have replied to your email - I hope it helps But I have to say here that you would easily have got a second chance but it is coming up to your third or fouth now so people will find it more difficult! However if you are serious about starting with a clean slate then cool by me and good luck! The terrible thing about changing your name was that you tried to cover it up, had you come clean immediatly with your reasons then it would have looked better. Allie x

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:00:57 +0100, "Allie Andrews" <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: > >eSKay <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message >news:397d3e52.5334898@news.earthlink.net... >> You know, this is what happens when I turn my back on my computer. >> Julianna Bester is not showing up again. Little twerp. I thought >> that little intro sounded familiar. >> >> I know you're not going to believe me on this, but it wasn't me. It >> was my younger (and rather computer illeterate) sister. I'm going to >> have to password protect my computer from now on. >> > >No I don't believe you. > >On the 24th July you posted as Julianna Bester as 7.03am (my time)and >7.05am..........then as Eskay at 7.11am (my time) and then as Julianna >Bester again at 7.15am and 7.16am............and then again as Eskay at >7.21am. > >Hmmm so what you are actually expecting us to believe is your sister got on >the computer.changed your profile and posted as Julianna Bester, then 6 mins >later changed the profile back and you took over the computer and started >posting as Eskay and then 4 mins later your sister got on the computer again >and changed the profile to Julianna Bester and posted, then 5 mins later >changed the profile back and you got on the computer and posted as Eskay. >LOL > She usurped my name, too :-(((((((((((((((((( Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

Ok, I'll fess up. I was actually trying to get a fresh start with this newsgroup. I knew I wasn't ever going to get a second chance with any of you, so I decided to try again and start over. Is that such a terrible thing? I didn't think it was. I was going to stop posting as StarKitty/eSKay after awhile and only post as JB. Now all I have to do is figure out what went wrong with OE to have caused that. Did one of you cast a spell on my computer or send me a computer virus or something? <g> eSKay On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:31:18 +0100, "Allie Andrews" <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: > >eSKay <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message >news:397d5bbc.5702466@news.earthlink.net... >> The problem now being that, because she is related to me, someone is >> going to accuse us of being the same person. Ha! She's an idiot! If >> she *had* to use *my* computer, she could have at least set up a >> second identity on OE. I guess she figured it wouldn't be a problem >> since I'm not using OE anymore. Then again, like I said, she doesn't >> really know all that much about computers yet. >> >> What do you think, should I set up an identity for her on OE? > >Seeing as she is you then that would be rather sad wouldn't it. Come on >Eskay, "She" posted so close to you posting and also in between your posts >by minutes, you can't expect people to really believe it was your sister!! >LOL.......... > >Allie >x > > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech sensored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chians us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

In article <8lk08e$s2r$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Allie says... > > >eSKay <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message >news:397d65cd.705414@news.earthlink.net... >> I said I didn't think anyone'd believe me. > >Come on now address the issue.......How could your sister have made those >posts so close and in between your posts as Eskay. I would believe you if it >were at all feasible but it isn't........ > >The facts are > >on 24th July >GMT >7.03 Julianna Bester posted >7.05 Julianna Bester posted >7.11 Eskay posted >7.15 Julianna Bester posted >7.16 Julianna Bester posted >7.21 Eskay posted > >It must have been like musical chairs at you house and all this without you >realising. In less than twenty minutes you and your "sister" three times. It >would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. No, it's REALLY FUNNY!!!!

In article <8ljts5$h8h$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Allie says... > > >eSKay <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message >news:397d5bbc.5702466@news.earthlink.net... >> The problem now being that, because she is related to me, someone is >> going to accuse us of being the same person. Ha! She's an idiot! If >> she *had* to use *my* computer, she could have at least set up a >> second identity on OE. I guess she figured it wouldn't be a problem >> since I'm not using OE anymore. Then again, like I said, she doesn't >> really know all that much about computers yet. >> >> What do you think, should I set up an identity for her on OE? > >Seeing as she is you then that would be rather sad wouldn't it. Come on >Eskay, "She" posted so close to you posting and also in between your posts >by minutes, you can't expect people to really believe it was your sister!! >LOL.......... DLBT! DLBT! [dying laughing big time]

In article <8ljoiu$alc$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Allie says... > > >eSKay <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message >news:397d3e52.5334898@news.earthlink.net... >> You know, this is what happens when I turn my back on my computer. >> Julianna Bester is not showing up again. Little twerp. I thought >> that little intro sounded familiar. >> >> I know you're not going to believe me on this, but it wasn't me. It >> was my younger (and rather computer illeterate) sister. I'm going to >> have to password protect my computer from now on. >> > >No I don't believe you. > >On the 24th July you posted as Julianna Bester as 7.03am (my time)and >7.05am..........then as Eskay at 7.11am (my time) and then as Julianna >Bester again at 7.15am and 7.16am............and then again as Eskay at >7.21am. > >Hmmm so what you are actually expecting us to believe is your sister got on >the computer.changed your profile and posted as Julianna Bester, then 6 mins >later changed the profile back and you took over the computer and started >posting as Eskay and then 4 mins later your sister got on the computer again >and changed the profile to Julianna Bester and posted, then 5 mins later >changed the profile back and you got on the computer and posted as Eskay. >LOL ROFLM[censored]AO!!!!!!!!! Damn, how I love a good bust. This one's too funny for words.

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <397d5bbc.5702466@news.earthlink.net>, starkitty__@hotmail.com says... > >The problem now being that, because she is related to me, someone is >going to accuse us of being the same person. Ha! She's an idiot! If >she *had* to use *my* computer, she could have at least set up a >second identity on OE. I guess she figured it wouldn't be a problem >since I'm not using OE anymore. Then again, like I said, she doesn't >really know all that much about computers yet. > >What do you think, should I set up an identity for her on OE? ROFL!!!!!!!! Um...did you miss the part where you're TOTALLY BUSTED???

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <397d65cd.705414@news.earthlink.net>, starkitty__@hotmail.com says... > >I said I didn't think anyone'd believe me. No, Mrs Reynolds, we don't. ROF!!!

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk>)

Steviepoo wrote > I think it was you who busted her. I just saw your post about the times > after Eskay's posting gaffe. I busted her on this <eg> I just happened to notice the similar times and a little search revealed all. I meant someone before all this suggested she had MPD. > > > but if she really believes she > > didn't post the Julianna Bester stuff then maybe she does have MPD. > > > LOL, no, it's just that ShittyKitty isn't very bright so her > lies/rationalizations aren't very good. I think she's probably about 16 > and has been allowed computer access during summer vacation. Her only rationalisation is "I said no one would believe me" Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Well just maybe that is because she is lying through her teeth!!!!!! Allie x

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

"Allie" wrote: > I know you're not going to believe me on this, but it wasn't me. It > > was my younger (and rather computer illeterate) sister. I'm going to > > have to password protect my computer from now on. > > > > No I don't believe you. > > On the 24th July you posted as Julianna Bester as 7.03am (my time)and > 7.05am..........then as Eskay at 7.11am (my time) and then as Julianna > Bester again at 7.15am and 7.16am............and then again as Eskay at > 7.21am. Uh-boy. Not this pseudo-poster crap again. (and so soon). > Hmmm so what you are actually expecting us to believe is your sister got on > the computer.changed your profile and posted as Julianna Bester, then 6 mins > later changed the profile back and you took over the computer and started > posting as Eskay and then 4 mins later your sister got on the computer again > and changed the profile to Julianna Bester and posted, then 5 mins later > changed the profile back and you got on the computer and posted as Eskay. T'would appear so Allie. This gal's got some nimble fingers to go along with that numb mind 'o hers. > LOL Heh. No kiddin'... Aardvark <---- railroaded *again*

I said I didn't think anyone'd believe me. eSKay On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:00:57 +0100, "Allie Andrews" <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: > >eSKay <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message >news:397d3e52.5334898@news.earthlink.net... >> You know, this is what happens when I turn my back on my computer. >> Julianna Bester is not showing up again. Little twerp. I thought >> that little intro sounded familiar. >> >> I know you're not going to believe me on this, but it wasn't me. It >> was my younger (and rather computer illeterate) sister. I'm going to >> have to password protect my computer from now on. >> > >No I don't believe you. > >On the 24th July you posted as Julianna Bester as 7.03am (my time)and >7.05am..........then as Eskay at 7.11am (my time) and then as Julianna >Bester again at 7.15am and 7.16am............and then again as Eskay at >7.21am. > >Hmmm so what you are actually expecting us to believe is your sister got on >the computer.changed your profile and posted as Julianna Bester, then 6 mins >later changed the profile back and you took over the computer and started >posting as Eskay and then 4 mins later your sister got on the computer again >and changed the profile to Julianna Bester and posted, then 5 mins later >changed the profile back and you got on the computer and posted as Eskay. >LOL > >Allie >x > > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech sensored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chians us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:16:23 -0700, "Julianna Bester" <j_bester@zdnetmail.co.uk> wrote: >I'm wearing my regulation psi corps uniform :) Don't worry, though--I'll be >nude later. You should be careful posting that, you'll give Aardia a heart attack. He's old, you know.. <E,EG> <ducking> -LMB > >Julianna >"Aardvark" <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com> wrote in message >news:GfXe5.946$ku.161237@nnrp3.sbc.net... >> "Julianna Bester" wrote: >> >> > I've been semi-lurking here for awhile, now, and have decided that this >> may >> > be a good time to introduce myself. >> >> Hi Julianna B! >> >> Watcha wearin'? (Get used to it <g>). >> >> >> > I am Julianna Bester. I am a P-13 Teep in the Psi Cops. <g> I am the >> > never-before heard of daughter of Al Bester and Lyta Alexander (for >those >> of >> > you who don't know anything about Babylon 5--Al Bester is a psi cop and >> Lyta >> > Alexander is an extremely powerful telepath--most powerful currently >known >> > of.) Right now I'm actually still in training, but it shouldn't be long >> > before I graduate. I'm hoping to be stationed on Babylon 5, >itself--that >> > being the prime spot. I am 24 years old. My current location is >> > classified, but let's just say I'm at a secret Psi Corps training >facility >> > on Earth. :) >> > >> > <evil laughter> I'll talk to you normals later! >> >> Hearty welcome! >> >> >> >

[...]

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Empress Of The Unknown <jupiturgrl@aol.com>)

Julianna Bester wrote: > <eg> You're just zealous that you're not a psycho crop in training pants like I am! > You're probably a GI-Jo if you're even a jeep. Just keep in mind that, as a > B-13 (BINGO!) Easter candy Peep, I can find you from that message if I want to! I probably should, > and re-arrange your meat processing plant so that you worship the Corpse just as I > do--the Corps is mother, the Corps is father! Your mother and father are both the same person? ::wondering how he/she managed that one:: (:P) -- .-~* Jup Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - ("Ta', Hannibal Lecters Apprentice" <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Eskay <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:j0bf5.8262$ga2.223500@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net. .. > Are you trying to say that I'm delusional or something? That's it! I'm > tracking you down now . . . aw, man! There goes a blip! I've gotta run. > After I'm finished with him, I'm tracking you down, though! Ok.

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Mirror Spock <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

Julianna Bester wrote: > > I'm wearing my regulation psi corps uniform :) Don't worry, though--I'll be > nude later. > Oh my! :Thud!: * Robinson -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:397D95C1.7AFC@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > eSKay wrote: > > > > I said I didn't think anyone'd believe me. > > > Oh my god...IT'S ROB REY'S EVIL TWIN!!!! Indeed! I forget who first suggested ip (Merrick??) but if she really believes she didn't post the Julianna Bester stuff then maybe she does have MPD. Allie x

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Good Afternoon, Allie!! - ("Ta', Hannibal Lecters Apprentice" <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:8lk82i$ncv$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk... > > Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:397D95C1.7AFC@yahoo.com... > > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > > > > > eSKay wrote: > > > > > > I said I didn't think anyone'd believe me. > > > > > > Oh my god...IT'S ROB REY'S EVIL TWIN!!!! > > Indeed! > > I forget who first suggested ip (Merrick??) but if she really believes she > didn't post the Julianna Bester stuff then maybe she does have MPD. Maybe she's just a bit wacko?

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)

Psi Cop Julianna Bester doth write thus: ><eg> You're just jealous that you're not a psi cop in training like I am! >You're probably a p-2 if you're even a teep. Just keep in mind that, as a >p-13 teep, I can find you from that message if I want to! I probably should, >and re-arrange your mental processes so that you worship the Corps just as I >do--the Corps is mother, the Corps is father! Have you seen the *ultra* secret asylum on Mars where they keep the *ex* Psi Cops who tried to scan an Evil Klown's mind? <E, EG> Anyway, I thought the modern version was "The Corps; what a mother-******!!" <G> Anyway, welcome to the group!! ***************************************** "Insanity is a part of the times, Vir: You must learn to *embrace* the madness!!" Londo Mollari

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Good Afternoon, Allie!! - (Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk>)

Ta', Hannibal Lecters Apprentice <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote > > Maybe she's just a bit wacko? > Undoubtedly!! Good Afternoon TAAAAAAAAAA! Allie x

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Eskay <starkitty__@hotmail.com>)

Are you trying to say that I'm delusional or something? That's it! I'm tracking you down now . . . aw, man! There goes a blip! I've gotta run. After I'm finished with him, I'm tracking you down, though! Julianna, P-13 psi cop "Ta', Hannibal Lecters Apprentice" <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Xx6f5.2649$G7.92297@news-west.usenetserver.com... > > TheFlinx <theFlinxx@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:8li9su$6nu$1@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net... > > > > Julianna Bester wrote in message > > <8lgn57$4cc4f$1@ID-40195.news.cis.dfn.de>... > > >I've been semi-lurking here for awhile, now, and have > decided that this may > > >be a good time to introduce myself. > > > > > >I am Julianna Bester. I am a P-13 Teep in the Psi Cops. > <g> I am the > > >never-before heard of daughter of Al Bester and Lyta > Alexander (for those > > of > > >you who don't know anything about Babylon 5--Al Bester is > a psi cop and > > Lyta > > >Alexander is an extremely powerful telepath--most > powerful currently known > > >of.) Right now I'm actually still in training, but it > shouldn't be long > > >before I graduate. I'm hoping to be stationed on Babylon > 5, itself--that > > >being the prime spot. I am 24 years old. My current > location is > > >classified, but let's just say I'm at a secret Psi Corps > training facility > > >on Earth. :) > > > > > ><evil laughter> I'll talk to you normals later! > > > > > >Julianna > > > > > > Sadly, there is just about as much reality in this as > anything RR ever said > > At least she is upfront about it. > > > >

You know, this is what happens when I turn my back on my computer. Julianna Bester is not showing up again. Little twerp. I thought that little intro sounded familiar. I know you're not going to believe me on this, but it wasn't me. It was my younger (and rather computer illeterate) sister. I'm going to have to password protect my computer from now on. eSKay On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 07:06:55 GMT, "Eskay" <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote: >Are you trying to say that I'm delusional or something? That's it! I'm >tracking you down now . . . aw, man! There goes a blip! I've gotta run. >After I'm finished with him, I'm tracking you down, though! > >Julianna, P-13 psi cop >"Ta', Hannibal Lecters Apprentice" <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote in message >news:Xx6f5.2649$G7.92297@news-west.usenetserver.com... >> >> TheFlinx <theFlinxx@yahoo.com> wrote in message >> news:8li9su$6nu$1@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net... >> > >> > Julianna Bester wrote in message >> > <8lgn57$4cc4f$1@ID-40195.news.cis.dfn.de>... >> > >I've been semi-lurking here for awhile, now, and have >> decided that this may >> > >be a good time to introduce myself. >> > > >> > >I am Julianna Bester. I am a P-13 Teep in the Psi Cops. >> <g> I am the >> > >never-before heard of daughter of Al Bester and Lyta >> Alexander (for those >> > of >> > >you who don't know anything about Babylon 5--Al Bester is >> a psi cop and >> > Lyta >> > >Alexander is an extremely powerful telepath--most >> powerful currently known >> > >of.) Right now I'm actually still in training, but it >> shouldn't be long >> > >before I graduate. I'm hoping to be stationed on Babylon >> 5, itself--that >> > >being the prime spot. I am 24 years old. My current >> location is >> > >classified, but let's just say I'm at a secret Psi Corps >> training facility >> > >on Earth. :) >> > > >> > ><evil laughter> I'll talk to you normals later! >> > > >> > >Julianna >> > >> > >> > Sadly, there is just about as much reality in this as >> anything RR ever said >> >> At least she is upfront about it. >> >> >> >> > > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech sensored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chians us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <397d3e52.5334898@news.earthlink.net>, starkitty__@hotmail.com says... > >You know, this is what happens when I turn my back on my computer. >Julianna Bester is not showing up again. Little twerp. I thought >that little intro sounded familiar. > >I know you're not going to believe me on this, but it wasn't me. It >was my younger (and rather computer illeterate) sister. I'm going to >have to password protect my computer from now on. Too bad. "Julianna Bester" seemes to have made a positive impression on some here.

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

The problem now being that, because she is related to me, someone is going to accuse us of being the same person. Ha! She's an idiot! If she *had* to use *my* computer, she could have at least set up a second identity on OE. I guess she figured it wouldn't be a problem since I'm not using OE anymore. Then again, like I said, she doesn't really know all that much about computers yet. What do you think, should I set up an identity for her on OE? eSKay On 25 Jul 2000 01:24:23 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <397d3e52.5334898@news.earthlink.net>, starkitty__@hotmail.com >says... >> >>You know, this is what happens when I turn my back on my computer. >>Julianna Bester is not showing up again. Little twerp. I thought >>that little intro sounded familiar. >> >>I know you're not going to believe me on this, but it wasn't me. It >>was my younger (and rather computer illeterate) sister. I'm going to >>have to password protect my computer from now on. > >Too bad. "Julianna Bester" seemes to have made a positive impression on some >here. > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech sensored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chians us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

[...]

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com>)

On 25 Jul 2000 01:24:23 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >Too bad. "Julianna Bester" seemes to have made a positive impression on some >here. Perhaps it was the use of the word nude among those suffering from testosterone poisoning. -- -=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 (\\\\ \_/ / -=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- \ _/ / /

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (LadyHiney <LadyHiney_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <Pine.GSO.4.21.0007261537400.3826-100000@uhunix4>, King says... >I feel like Barclay staring at a potted plant at the biggest party of the >year, and yes I'm desperate for attention. :-(( ::beams His Hineyness into her Temple of Attention and showers him with adoration:: Better, Captain?

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <399e2b51.58372150@news.mindspring.com>, kemosabe@skyenet.net says... > >On 26 Jul 2000 07:59:16 -0700, Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> >wrote: > >|However, you have apologized and it sounds sincere, so I accept your apology. >|I am sorry for my crude answer. > >Masked Man------>Shammie, you dont know the meaning of the word >tourist. Everything you've ever done here has been First Class all >the way. How I adore a good exaggeration! thank you, MM! :-)

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <2ahunsk28cpk7e9rlvenm2ov8bqeft5jcd@4ax.com>, Julianna says... > >On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:57:39 GMT, kemosabe@skyenet.net (Masked Man) >wrote: > >>On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:52:59 GMT, Julianna Feigl >><glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: >> >>|She usurped my name, too :-( >> >>Masked Man------>Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, >>Jules...and while we're on the subject of names, can I ask why you >>call yourself glacier queen? That name sure doesnt fit the person >>I've come to know... > >I wanted something to hint at the cool composure of Vulcans without >making it too obviously ST, since I use it also to communicate with >friends outside of ST-fandom. So I thought something cool and icy >might fit. And as a leo I have regal qualities :-). :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <czJf5.299$Vh7.38436@nnrp2.sbc.net>, "Aardvark" says... > >"eSKay" wrote: > >> I know she'll never see this . . but: >> >> "Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery" >> >> That was how I meant it. > >You're kinda' makin' this up as you go along now aren't you? > >$ ching-ching! $ That's "cha-ching", dammit. I know because I was in vegas recently.

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (King of Cyberia <garyli@reincarnate.com.GRETHOR>)

Today eSKay walked on stage, wiggled said hiney and spoke to the members of alt.tv.star-trek.voyager: e : I'm trying to explain myself. Fun-For-Mentals 101: Internet Basics by someonewhosbeenthere * Pick a handle and /stick/ with it, do not play around * No foul language * NO SCREAMING IN CAPS * When penalized, bow in submission and explain yourself * Humor is good... if you're on good terms with everybody else * Newbies should ask lots of questions and contribute their opinions (on Star Trek) * Try to stay ontopic! * If someone's posts don't show, or (in my case) my formatting sux, do not hesitate to say so! Now I'll be your friend if you play fair and be honest with us... I feel like Barclay staring at a potted plant at the biggest party of the year, and yes I'm desperate for attention. :-(( -- "Why do you ask questions for which you already know the answers?" (Patrick Stewart) WuName: the Silent Observer (Not related to the ppl at www.geocities.com/ussindependencea/index.html) Home of Section 31 and Area 001 Command: home.coqui.net/hannbio/index1.htm

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (EvilKlowwn <evilklowwnNOevSPAM@aol.com.invalid>)

eSKay doth write thus: >No, actually. I don't like walking away from things. It was *very* >tempting to, but I just couldn't. It would be too easy on *me*. > >And I never said I didn't think it was wrong. I also never said I >thought it was right. It was wrong and I'm sorry. It was just the >only thing I could think of at the time that might've allowed me to >start over again. eSKay, Forget starting over. What's said is said, part of the record. Even *if* you had been able to make up a new handle, once it was busted (and it *would* eventually go bust) you would simply have lost all the goodwill accumulated. There isn't any quick, easy fix. The *only* way out is to build up a reputation for calm, civil, insightful posting. That takes time, no way around it, but it *can* be done. Many of our accepted family of posters started off rather shakily, but simply started posting good stuff, **and kept it up**, until the flames of their arrival were a long-distant memory, irrelevant to their current standing here. Yeah, it takes a while..... but, it has the advantage of working. He-Who-Ruffled-A-Feather-Or-Three-When-I-Arrived ----------------------------------------------------------- Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free! http://www.keen.com

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:57:39 GMT, kemosabe@skyenet.net (Masked Man) wrote: >On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:52:59 GMT, Julianna Feigl ><glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: > >|She usurped my name, too :-( > >Masked Man------>Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, >Jules...and while we're on the subject of names, can I ask why you >call yourself glacier queen? That name sure doesnt fit the person >I've come to know... I wanted something to hint at the cool composure of Vulcans without making it too obviously ST, since I use it also to communicate with friends outside of ST-fandom. So I thought something cool and icy might fit. And as a leo I have regal qualities :-). So the queen was a given (I might have settled for princess, but that's a bit long to type). Since Snowqueen, Icequeen etc. were not available anymore I thought a bit harder (Icicle-queen for instance didn't sound too exciting!) and finally came up with glacierqueen :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:04:45 +0100, "Allie Andrews" <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: > >eSKay <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message >news:397e8e3e.38072672@news.earthlink.net... >> That was blind panic. >> > >Whatever it was it still shows the type of person you are becasue you would >rather lie than tell the truth. > *after* having usurped my good name! :-(((((((((( Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

No, actually. I don't like walking away from things. It was *very* tempting to, but I just couldn't. It would be too easy on *me*. And I never said I didn't think it was wrong. I also never said I thought it was right. It was wrong and I'm sorry. It was just the only thing I could think of at the time that might've allowed me to start over again. eSKay On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:46:07 -0500, "Ta'" <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote: > >Masked Man <kemosabe@skyenet.net> wrote in message >news:399a288e.57664734@news.mindspring.com... >> On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:04:45 +0100, "Allie Andrews" >> <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: >> >> |Whatever it was it still shows the type of person you are >becasue you would >> |rather lie than tell the truth. >> >> Masked Man------>Owning what she did takes more class than >some in >> this newsgroup have, too. > >Not doing it in the first place takes even more class. And >even tho she owned up, she never thought it was wrong. >Where is the class in that? > >> It would have been easy...and tempting...to >> just walk away. > >'Sides, it would be too easy on us? > > > > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech sensored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chians us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:00:47 GMT, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: |and finally came up with glacierqueen :-) Masked Man------>Okay. That works. <g> -- Who was that masked man?

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

I was wondering about that, too. I just figured she'd never see the question, so I didn't bother to ask. eSKay On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:59:55 GMT, kemosabe@skyenet.net (Masked Man) wrote: >On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:00:47 GMT, Julianna Feigl ><glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: > >|and finally came up with glacierqueen :-) > >Masked Man------>Okay. That works. <g> > >-- > > > > >Who was that masked man? "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech sensored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chians us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

I know she'll never see this . . but: "Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery" That was how I meant it. eSKay On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:06:21 GMT, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: >On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:04:45 +0100, "Allie Andrews" ><allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: > >> >>eSKay <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message >>news:397e8e3e.38072672@news.earthlink.net... >>> That was blind panic. >>> >> >>Whatever it was it still shows the type of person you are becasue you would >>rather lie than tell the truth. >> > >*after* having usurped my good name! :-(((((((((( > >Julianna >-------- >Tuvok: >The main reason to watch Voyager! "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech sensored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chians us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

I'm trying to explain myself. eSKay On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:26:02 -0500, "Aardvark" <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com> wrote: >"eSKay" wrote: > >> I know she'll never see this . . but: >> >> "Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery" >> >> That was how I meant it. > >You're kinda' makin' this up as you go along now aren't you? > >$ ching-ching! $ > > > > > > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech sensored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chians us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:04:45 +0100, "Allie Andrews" <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: |Whatever it was it still shows the type of person you are becasue you would |rather lie than tell the truth. Masked Man------>Owning what she did takes more class than some in this newsgroup have, too. It would have been easy...and tempting...to just walk away. -- Who was that masked man?

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On 26 Jul 2000 07:59:16 -0700, Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote: |However, you have apologized and it sounds sincere, so I accept your apology. |I am sorry for my crude answer. Masked Man------>Shammie, you dont know the meaning of the word tourist. Everything you've ever done here has been First Class all the way. -- Who was that masked man?

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Ta' <tateria@yahoo.com>)

In article <397eb0dd.46937513@news.earthlink.net>, starkitty__@hotmail.com says... >>>Would now be a good time to tell you that I am also Shammie, Aardvark, >>>Allie, Ta', and VoyagerLady? <eg> >> >>Shove it. >I'm sorry if I offended you. I was just trying to make a joke. I >guess it fell flat (again) I realized you were trying to make a joke. The reasons it offended me are 1) I was already on edge from having recently discovered that someone I thought of as a very good friend here on this NG had been impersonating himself all along (ie your timing couldn't have been worse), and 2) I felt you were trying to use humor to distract away from the impersonation you had just done and been caught for. However, you have apologized and it sounds sincere, so I accept your apology. I am sorry for my crude answer.

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAF**KERagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

"Masked Man" <kemosabe@skyenet.net> wrote in message > On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:52:59 GMT, Julianna Feigl > <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: > > |She usurped my name, too :-( > > Masked Man------>Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, > Jules...and while we're on the subject of names, can I ask why you > call yourself glacier queen? That name sure doesnt fit the person > I've come to know... > 'Cause it sounds cool? -- * Your culture will adapt to service ours. ICQ: 37464244.

That was blind panic. eSKay On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:54:27 GMT, ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk (Ali Andrews) wrote: >On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:03:01 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) >wrote: > >>Ok, I'll fess up. I was actually trying to get a fresh start with >>this newsgroup. I knew I wasn't ever going to get a second chance >>with any of you, so I decided to try again and start over. Is that >>such a terrible thing? I didn't think it was. I was going to stop >>posting as StarKitty/eSKay after awhile and only post as JB. Now all >>I have to do is figure out what went wrong with OE to have caused >>that. Did one of you cast a spell on my computer or send me a >>computer virus or something? <g> > >I have replied to your email - I hope it helps > >But I have to say here that you would easily have got a second chance >but it is coming up to your third or fouth now so people will find it >more difficult! However if you are serious about starting with a clean >slate then cool by me and good luck! > >The terrible thing about changing your name was that you tried to >cover it up, had you come clean immediatly with your reasons then it >would have looked better. > > >Allie >x "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech sensored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chians us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

That was a joke. You're supposed to laugh now. I was just picking names at random. eSKay On 25 Jul 2000 20:25:48 -0700, Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <397e07ce.3651192@news.earthlink.net>, starkitty__@hotmail.com >says... >> >>Would now be a good time to tell you that I am also Shammie, Aardvark, >>Allie, Ta', and VoyagerLady? <eg> > >Shove it. > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech sensored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chians us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk>)

Masked Man <kemosabe@skyenet.net> wrote > Masked Man------>I doubt it. I can hear all the "rose by any other > name" recriminations now.... Actually is really is the lying about it that is worse to me. SK emailed me and I felt quite sorry for her and tried to give some advice but it was pointless because she is incapable of admitting that she was at all to blame. She likes to believe she is being persecuted for nothing. Until she can accept she made mistakes there is no hope :-( Allie x

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk>)

Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote > ROFL!!!!!!!! > Um...did you miss the part where you're TOTALLY BUSTED??? Hehehe Allie x

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk>)

eSKay <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:397e8e3e.38072672@news.earthlink.net... > That was blind panic. > Whatever it was it still shows the type of person you are becasue you would rather lie than tell the truth.

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

I'm sorry if I offended you. I was just trying to make a joke. I guess it fell flat (again) eSKay On 25 Jul 2000 20:25:48 -0700, Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <397e07ce.3651192@news.earthlink.net>, starkitty__@hotmail.com >says... >> >>Would now be a good time to tell you that I am also Shammie, Aardvark, >>Allie, Ta', and VoyagerLady? <eg> > >Shove it. > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech sensored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chians us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:54:27 GMT, ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk (Ali Andrews) wrote: |The terrible thing about changing your name was that you tried to |cover it up, had you come clean immediatly with your reasons then it |would have looked better. Masked Man------>I doubt it. I can hear all the "rose by any other name" recriminations now.... -- Who was that masked man?

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:52:59 GMT, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: |She usurped my name, too :-( Masked Man------>Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Jules...and while we're on the subject of names, can I ask why you call yourself glacier queen? That name sure doesnt fit the person I've come to know... -- Who was that masked man?

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <kb71ossj29sab7lath1rauoa6b1i0g4abk@4ax.com>, Julianna says... > >On 26 Jul 2000 17:53:25 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: > >>In article <2ahunsk28cpk7e9rlvenm2ov8bqeft5jcd@4ax.com>, Julianna says... >>> >>>On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:57:39 GMT, kemosabe@skyenet.net (Masked Man) >>>wrote: >>> >>>>On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:52:59 GMT, Julianna Feigl >>>><glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: >>>> >>>>|She usurped my name, too :-( >>>> >>>>Masked Man------>Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, >>>>Jules...and while we're on the subject of names, can I ask why you >>>>call yourself glacier queen? That name sure doesnt fit the person >>>>I've come to know... >>> >>>I wanted something to hint at the cool composure of Vulcans without >>>making it too obviously ST, since I use it also to communicate with >>>friends outside of ST-fandom. So I thought something cool and icy >>>might fit. And as a leo I have regal qualities :-). >> >>:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) > > >:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Too much smiling hurts my cheeks.

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On 26 Jul 2000 17:53:25 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <2ahunsk28cpk7e9rlvenm2ov8bqeft5jcd@4ax.com>, Julianna says... >> >>On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:57:39 GMT, kemosabe@skyenet.net (Masked Man) >>wrote: >> >>>On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:52:59 GMT, Julianna Feigl >>><glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: >>> >>>|She usurped my name, too :-( >>> >>>Masked Man------>Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, >>>Jules...and while we're on the subject of names, can I ask why you >>>call yourself glacier queen? That name sure doesnt fit the person >>>I've come to know... >> >>I wanted something to hint at the cool composure of Vulcans without >>making it too obviously ST, since I use it also to communicate with >>friends outside of ST-fandom. So I thought something cool and icy >>might fit. And as a leo I have regal qualities :-). > >:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:59:55 GMT, kemosabe@skyenet.net (Masked Man) wrote: >On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:00:47 GMT, Julianna Feigl ><glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: > >|and finally came up with glacierqueen :-) > >Masked Man------>Okay. That works. <g> :-)) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com>)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:29:24 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) wrote: >No, actually. I don't like walking away from things. It was *very* >tempting to, but I just couldn't. It would be too easy on *me*. Walking away from things isn't the issue here. Owning up to your wrong doings is what Ta's pointing out. >And I never said I didn't think it was wrong. I also never said I >thought it was right. It was wrong and I'm sorry. It was just the >only thing I could think of at the time that might've allowed me to >start over again. Sheesh girl, Shammie did indeed say it best that the timing of changing one's nick and then being caught in it couldn't have come at a worse time. Did you pay any attention to what was going on within "The *Real* RobRey" thread? -- -=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 (\\\\ \_/ / -=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- \ _/ / /

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com>)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:05:54 -0700, EvilKlowwn <evilklowwnNOevSPAM@aol.com.invalid> wrote: >There isn't any quick, easy fix. The *only* way out is to build >up a reputation for calm, civil, insightful posting. That takes >time, no way around it, but it *can* be done. Many of our >accepted family of posters started off rather shakily, but >simply started posting good stuff, **and kept it up**, until the >flames of their arrival were a long-distant memory, irrelevant >to their current standing here. Funny, when I arrived here I wasn't in the least bit flamed. It was only when I turned on the dream of Voyager did Hell decide on visiting Earth. >He-Who-Ruffled-A-Feather-Or-Three-When-I-Arrived You? No, I couldn't imagine. -- -=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 (\\\\ \_/ / -=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- \ _/ / /

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <ljqunsglqjunpvt5qa1137allb4j5tc0b5@4ax.com>, Merrick says... > >On 25 Jul 2000 01:24:23 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: > >>Too bad. "Julianna Bester" seemes to have made a positive impression on some >>here. > > Perhaps it was the use of the word nude among those suffering >from testosterone poisoning. Saying nude got her some attention?? How come it doesn't work when I do that?!

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

"5er" wrote: > >"eSKay" wrote: > > > >> I know she'll never see this . . but: > >> > >> "Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery" > >> > >> That was how I meant it. > > > >You're kinda' makin' this up as you go along now aren't you? > > > >$ ching-ching! $ > > That's "cha-ching", dammit. I know because I was in vegas recently. No Fiver. You're confusing that with the condom dispenser again.

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk>)

Masked Man <kemosabe@skyenet.net> wrote in message news:399a288e.57664734@news.mindspring.com... > On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:04:45 +0100, "Allie Andrews" > <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: > > |Whatever it was it still shows the type of person you are becasue you would > |rather lie than tell the truth. > > Masked Man------>Owning what she did takes more class than some in > this newsgroup have, too. It would have been easy...and tempting...to > just walk away. I really don't think it takes class to own up once you have been busted. When she accidentally posted as JB with her Eskay handle giving herself away she lied about it being her sister. Then when I posted about how close the times were she still didn't own up, she said "I said no one would believe me". Even so had she come clean then AND admitted she was wrong I would have felt she had some class but she still didn't accept she had done anything wrong. Having said all that as I said to Eskay in response to an email to me. It is not too late she just has to realise she has made mistakes and stop blaming everyone else. I notice she has now admitted she did the wrong thing and I can't speak for everyone else but for me a line is now drawn under that incident and I will be treating each post as I find it irrespective of the past. Allie x

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:05:54 -0700, EvilKlowwn <evilklowwnNOevSPAM@aol.com.invalid> wrote: |Forget starting over. What's said is said, part of the record. |Even *if* you had been able to make up a new handle, once it was |busted (and it *would* eventually go bust) you would simply have |lost all the goodwill accumulated. | |There isn't any quick, easy fix. The *only* way out is to build |up a reputation for calm, civil, insightful posting. That takes |time, no way around it, but it *can* be done. Many of our |accepted family of posters started off rather shakily, but |simply started posting good stuff, **and kept it up**, until the |flames of their arrival were a long-distant memory, irrelevant |to their current standing here. | |Yeah, it takes a while..... but, it has the advantage of working. Masked Man------>I heard just tonight, "A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver." Above is proof. Thank you, sir.... -- Who was that masked man?

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)

The Goddess Shamira doth write thus: >starkitty__@hotmail.com >says... >> >>Would now be a good time to tell you that I am also Shammie, Aardvark, >>Allie, Ta', and VoyagerLady? <eg> > >Shove it. No doubt she'll fail to get that message clearly, too, and will continue to "shovel it....." ***************************************** "Insanity is a part of the times, Vir: You must learn to *embrace* the madness!!" Londo Mollari

2000-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <3981f737.10897350@news.earthlink.net>, starkitty__@hotmail.com says... > >Are you male or female? > >It probably has something to do with the phrasing, too. Huh? I'd be full of gender whether I'm female or even male.

2000-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com>)

On 27 Jul 2000 05:18:44 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >>>Too bad. "Julianna Bester" seemes to have made a positive impression on some >>>here. >> >> Perhaps it was the use of the word nude among those suffering >>from testosterone poisoning. > >Saying nude got her some attention?? How come it doesn't work when I do that?! I think it has to do with the lack of teeth in your self-pic. -- -=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 (\\\\ \_/ / -=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- \ _/ / /

2000-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com>)

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:30:47 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) wrote: >It's a gender thing <g> > >On 27 Jul 2000 05:18:44 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: > >>In article <ljqunsglqjunpvt5qa1137allb4j5tc0b5@4ax.com>, Merrick says... >>> >>>On 25 Jul 2000 01:24:23 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >>> >>>>Too bad. "Julianna Bester" seemes to have made a positive impression on some >>>>here. >>> >>> Perhaps it was the use of the word nude among those suffering >>>from testosterone poisoning. >> >>Saying nude got her some attention?? How come it doesn't work when I do that?! Well, of course, you haven't seen his self-pic to know why people didn't jump on him when he says the word. -- -=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 (\\\\ \_/ / -=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- \ _/ / /

2000-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com>)

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:30:15 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) wrote: >No, I hadn't actually. I just did tonight and think I understand now. > >I'm sorry. No problem. Sometime what's going on here happens in places one least expects it. Which is why most of us spend too many hours trying to figure out where it is by reading post by post (instead of subject by subject). -- -=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 (\\\\ \_/ / -=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- \ _/ / /

2000-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On 27 Jul 2000 17:29:11 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <kb71ossj29sab7lath1rauoa6b1i0g4abk@4ax.com>, Julianna says... >> >>On 26 Jul 2000 17:53:25 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >> >>>In article <2ahunsk28cpk7e9rlvenm2ov8bqeft5jcd@4ax.com>, Julianna says... >>>> >>>>On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:57:39 GMT, kemosabe@skyenet.net (Masked Man) >>>>wrote: >>>> >>>>>On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:52:59 GMT, Julianna Feigl >>>>><glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: >>>>> >>>>>|She usurped my name, too :-( >>>>> >>>>>Masked Man------>Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, >>>>>Jules...and while we're on the subject of names, can I ask why you >>>>>call yourself glacier queen? That name sure doesnt fit the person >>>>>I've come to know... >>>> >>>>I wanted something to hint at the cool composure of Vulcans without >>>>making it too obviously ST, since I use it also to communicate with >>>>friends outside of ST-fandom. So I thought something cool and icy >>>>might fit. And as a leo I have regal qualities :-). >>> >>>:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) >> >> >>:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) > >Too much smiling hurts my cheeks. Oh! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <3981439a.49039256@news.earthlink.net>, starkitty__@hotmail.com says... > >It's a gender thing <g> Huh? I'm full of gender!

2000-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

Are you male or female? It probably has something to do with the phrasing, too. eSKay On 28 Jul 2000 07:48:12 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <3981439a.49039256@news.earthlink.net>, starkitty__@hotmail.com >says... >> >>It's a gender thing <g> > >Huh? I'm full of gender! > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (TC <yewston@ix.REMOVE.netcom.com>)

"5er" <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:8lqk4n$1dcn@drn.newsguy.com... > In article <kb71ossj29sab7lath1rauoa6b1i0g4abk@4ax.com>, Julianna says... > > > >On 26 Jul 2000 17:53:25 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: > > > >>In article <2ahunsk28cpk7e9rlvenm2ov8bqeft5jcd@4ax.com>, Julianna says... > >>> > >>>On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:57:39 GMT, kemosabe@skyenet.net (Masked Man) > >>>wrote: > >>> > >>>>On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:52:59 GMT, Julianna Feigl > >>>><glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: > >>>> > >>>>|She usurped my name, too :-( > >>>> > >>>>Masked Man------>Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, > >>>>Jules...and while we're on the subject of names, can I ask why you > >>>>call yourself glacier queen? That name sure doesnt fit the person > >>>>I've come to know... > >>> > >>>I wanted something to hint at the cool composure of Vulcans without > >>>making it too obviously ST, since I use it also to communicate with > >>>friends outside of ST-fandom. So I thought something cool and icy > >>>might fit. And as a leo I have regal qualities :-). > >> > >>:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) > > > > > >:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))) > > Too much smiling hurts my cheeks. Well, take your head out of your ass!

2000-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

No, I hadn't actually. I just did tonight and think I understand now. I'm sorry. eSKay On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:05:57 -0400, Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com> wrote: >On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:29:24 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) >wrote: > >>No, actually. I don't like walking away from things. It was *very* >>tempting to, but I just couldn't. It would be too easy on *me*. > > Walking away from things isn't the issue here. Owning up to >your wrong doings is what Ta's pointing out. > >>And I never said I didn't think it was wrong. I also never said I >>thought it was right. It was wrong and I'm sorry. It was just the >>only thing I could think of at the time that might've allowed me to >>start over again. > > Sheesh girl, Shammie did indeed say it best that the timing of >changing one's nick and then being caught in it couldn't have come at >a worse time. Did you pay any attention to what was going on within >"The *Real* RobRey" thread? > > >-- >-=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= > _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli > (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 > (\\\\ \_/ / >-=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- > \ _/ > / / "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

It's a gender thing <g> eSKay On 27 Jul 2000 05:18:44 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <ljqunsglqjunpvt5qa1137allb4j5tc0b5@4ax.com>, Merrick says... >> >>On 25 Jul 2000 01:24:23 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >> >>>Too bad. "Julianna Bester" seemes to have made a positive impression on some >>>here. >> >> Perhaps it was the use of the word nude among those suffering >>from testosterone poisoning. > >Saying nude got her some attention?? How come it doesn't work when I do that?! > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: The King of Cyberia's guide to Usenet (was "Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings") - (King of Cyberia <garyli@reincarnate.com.GRETHOR>)

*looks at thread title* Stop trolling me, Silverhawk. I reject you entirely. Today Ta' walked on stage, wiggled said hiney and spoke to the members of alt.tv.star-trek.voyager: On Sat, 29 Jul 2000, Silverhawk the Gimp wrote: \> Everyone's broken that rule at some point. I think I've \> had about 4 names here now I come to think about it. \ \Hee Hee. But I've always kept "Ta'" in there somewhere, \unless I was trolling... I've decided to stick with KC, but my spamblock changes on occasion. \> Um... how foul does the foul language have to be before it \>becomes a violation? Only I might have used the words "bloody \>hell" and "shit" once or twice. \ \Well SHIT! Watch it, will you? Shit and crap is mild, people. Now b***h, f**k, etc is worse. Pillock, bastard, bounder, and tosser are acceptable as they are British. \> I'm fine there - never done that. \ \WHY THE HELL NOT?? It's just rude, dumbass. \Screw you guys, I'm going home. You've obviously never been flamed by the likes of Pie and 5er. \> \> Um........ \ \Er? *bonk* \> This one is a joke, right? \ \I hope so. =flourishes bat'leth= Grr... \> > * If someone's posts don't show, or (in my case) my \> > formatting sux, do not hesitate to say so! \> \> Oh sure! Get sprung as one of those annoying Netcops who \> pick posts to pieces for a few spelling mistakes and \> formatting errors. That's really gonna get you liked. <said \> ever so sarcastically>. \ \Agreed. Pointing out grammatical errors is juvinile. Julianna and Sham did that on separate occasions. They said my posts were unreadable because it came out screwed up. Are you guys saying they were wrong? -- "Why do you ask questions for which you already know the answers?" (Patrick Stewart) WuName: the Silent Observer (Not related to the ppl at www.geocities.com/ussindependencea/index.html) Home of Section 31 and Area 001 Command: home.coqui.net/hannbio/index1.htm

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Evil Bill tries to crack a joke (was "Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings") - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

"Silverhawk the Strange" <silverhawk@temporal-refraction.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message > >> Masked Man------>Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, > >> Jules...and while we're on the subject of names, can I ask > >> why you call yourself glacier queen? That name sure > >> doesnt fit the person I've come to know... > > > > 'Cause it sounds cool? > > <groans at the rather lame joke> Dev - please don't become a > comedian. > LOL, it wasn't meant to be a joke! I guess I just posted before I thought <g> -- * Your neutrinos are drifting. ICQ: 37464244.

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

"eSKay" <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message > <checks site, then runs and hides> > Now I know why it's not always a good idea to put faces to the names > of people I chat with over the net. > Let me guess, you've seen my pic... -- * This is turning into One Of Those Days. ICQ: 37464244.

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: The King of Cyberia's guide to Usenet (was "Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings") - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

"Silverhawk the Strange" <silverhawk@temporal-refraction.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:8lusbt$3em$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk... > King of Cyberia wrote... > > Fun-For-Mentals 101: Internet Basics > > by someonewhosbeenthere > > > > * Pick a handle and /stick/ with it, do not play around > > Everyone's broken that rule at some point. I think I've had about 4 > names here now I come to think about it. > I've had several names during my time on Usenet. I was "Locutus of Borg" once, then "EvilBill", and "EvilBill[AGQx]". (I've also been "Tom E. Paris", "Tuvok" and "The Borg", when trolling. <G>) -- * The assimilation of this species would detract from our perfection. ICQ: 37464244.

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

um . . . no comment <eg> eSKay (ok, seriously, in that pic you're not bad looking. Just don't tell anyone I said that <g>) On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 22:22:13 +0100, "EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: >"eSKay" <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message >> <checks site, then runs and hides> >> Now I know why it's not always a good idea to put faces to the names >> of people I chat with over the net. >> > >Let me guess, you've seen my pic... > >-- > >* This is turning into One Of Those Days. > >ICQ: 37464244. > > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999) Check out my website: http://members.xoom.com/theStarKitty/

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)

"5er" <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:8luvht$4ho@drn.newsguy.com... > In article <2ve5ossuv2fsgt4t06v1kl3f9l6vnpasmk@4ax.com>, Merrick says... > > > >On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:16:33 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) > >wrote: > > > >>Are you male or female? > > > > Why yes he is.. Hermaphrodism is such a confusing thing with > >him. > > > >>It probably has something to do with the phrasing, too. > > > > Well that and his need to peek into other people's showers. > > [kung fu death grip] > I thought you were only supposed to do it in self defence and not in anger to kill someone?

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <398c9c7c.3839247@news.freeserve.net>, ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk says... > >On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:44:14 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) >wrote: > >>Really? You're joking, right? Trying to see just how gullible I am? >> > >hehehehe > >I was trolling Fiver........ As Hobbes would say, you're a big meanie. (Actually, he'd prolly say you're nasty, brutish, and short...)

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <398b9bf2.3700538@news.freeserve.net>, ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk says... > >On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 07:28:16 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) >wrote: > >>lol! oh? how bad can it be? > >Believe me it is BAD! [slaps Allie a little]

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <2ve5ossuv2fsgt4t06v1kl3f9l6vnpasmk@4ax.com>, Merrick says... > >On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:16:33 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) >wrote: > >>Are you male or female? > > Why yes he is.. Hermaphrodism is such a confusing thing with >him. > >>It probably has something to do with the phrasing, too. > > Well that and his need to peek into other people's showers. [kung fu death grip]

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

<checks site, then runs and hides> Now I know why it's not always a good idea to put faces to the names of people I chat with over the net. eSKay On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 10:43:07 -0400, Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com> wrote: >On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:44:14 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) >wrote: > >>Really? You're joking, right? Trying to see just how gullible I am? > > Go check it out for yourself: > > >http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/2221/voyager/voyng.htm > > Then look up Fiveband. >-- >-=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= > _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli > (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 > (\\\\ \_/ / >-=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- > \ _/ > / / "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999) Check out my website: http://members.xoom.com/theStarKitty/

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - The King of Cyberia's guide to Usenet (was "Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings") - (Silverhawk the Strange <silverhawk@temporal-refraction.fsnet.co.uk>)

King of Cyberia wrote... > Fun-For-Mentals 101: Internet Basics > by someonewhosbeenthere > > * Pick a handle and /stick/ with it, do not play around Everyone's broken that rule at some point. I think I've had about 4 names here now I come to think about it. > * No foul language Um... how foul does the foul language have to be before it becomes a violation? Only I might have used the words "bloody hell" and "shit" once or twice. > * NO SCREAMING IN CAPS I'm fine there - never done that. > * When penalized, bow in submission and explain yourself I believe I've done that too....... most of the time anyway. > * Humor is good... if you're on good terms with everybody > else Um........ > * Newbies should ask lots of questions and contribute their > opinions (on Star Trek) That may be okay here, but I wouldn't advise it elsewhere on Usenet. I've been flamed for doing that. > * Try to stay ontopic! This one is a joke, right? > * If someone's posts don't show, or (in my case) my > formatting sux, do not hesitate to say so! Oh sure! Get sprung as one of those annoying Netcops who pick posts to pieces for a few spelling mistakes and formatting errors. That's really gonna get you liked. <said ever so sarcastically>. Silverhawk the Strange -- Temporal Refraction Entertainment http://www.temporal-refraction.fsnet.co.uk

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Evil Bill tries to crack a joke (was "Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings") - (Silverhawk the Strange <silverhawk@temporal-refraction.fsnet.co.uk>)

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: The King of Cyberia's guide to Usenet (was "Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings") - (Ta' <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Silverhawk the Strange <silverhawk@temporal-refraction.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:8lusbt$3em$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk... > King of Cyberia wrote... > > Fun-For-Mentals 101: Internet Basics > > by someonewhosbeenthere > > > > * Pick a handle and /stick/ with it, do not play around > > Everyone's broken that rule at some point. I think I've had about 4 > names here now I come to think about it. Hee Hee. But I've always kept "Ta'" in there somewhere, unless I was trolling... > > * No foul language > > Um... how foul does the foul language have to be before it becomes a > violation? Only I might have used the words "bloody hell" and "shit" > once or twice. Well SHIT! Watch it, will you? > > * NO SCREAMING IN CAPS > > I'm fine there - never done that. WHY THE HELL NOT?? > > * When penalized, bow in submission and explain yourself > > I believe I've done that too....... most of the time anyway. Screw you guys, I'm going home. > > * Humor is good... if you're on good terms with everybody > > else > > Um........ Er? > > * Newbies should ask lots of questions and contribute their > > opinions (on Star Trek) > > That may be okay here, but I wouldn't advise it elsewhere on Usenet. > I've been flamed for doing that. Maybe it was your cologne?? > > * Try to stay ontopic! > > This one is a joke, right? I hope so. > > * If someone's posts don't show, or (in my case) my > > formatting sux, do not hesitate to say so! > > Oh sure! Get sprung as one of those annoying Netcops who pick posts > to pieces for a few spelling mistakes and formatting errors. That's > really gonna get you liked. <said ever so sarcastically>. Agreed. Pointing out grammatical errors is juvinile. > Silverhawk the Strange > -- > Temporal Refraction Entertainment > http://www.temporal-refraction.fsnet.co.uk > > >

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com>)

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:16:33 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) wrote: >Are you male or female? Why yes he is.. Hermaphrodism is such a confusing thing with him. >It probably has something to do with the phrasing, too. Well that and his need to peek into other people's showers. -- -=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 (\\\\ \_/ / -=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- \ _/ / /

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com>)

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:44:14 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) wrote: >Really? You're joking, right? Trying to see just how gullible I am? Go check it out for yourself: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/2221/voyager/voyng.htm Then look up Fiveband. -- -=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 (\\\\ \_/ / -=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- \ _/ / /

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)

Merrick doth write thus: >Funny, when I arrived here I wasn't in the least bit flamed. >It was only when I turned on the dream of Voyager did Hell decide on >visiting Earth. > >>He-Who-Ruffled-A-Feather-Or-Three-When-I-Arrived > > You? No, I couldn't imagine. > > >-- >-=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= > _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli > (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 > (\\\\ \_/ / >-=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- > \ _/ > / / > > > > > > >Funny, when I arrived here I wasn't in the least bit flamed. >It was only when I turned on the dream of Voyager did Hell decide on >visiting Earth. > >>He-Who-Ruffled-A-Feather-Or-Three-When-I-Arrived > > You? No, I couldn't imagine. LOL. It happens; when I dropped it was just after seeing such 4th-Season gems as "Demon" and "Unforgivable." Some people saw me as just anotehr troll who dropped in to poke fun at the scientific and logical and dramatic flaws in the series and..... errr..... ummm..... Anyway, it was the middle of a Tuvix War, so people were pre-occupied while I had a chance to establish myself here. <G> ***************************************** "Insanity is a part of the times, Vir: You must learn to *embrace* the madness!!" Londo Mollari

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

:P eSKay On 28 Jul 2000 15:02:42 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <3981f737.10897350@news.earthlink.net>, starkitty__@hotmail.com >says... >> >>Are you male or female? >> >>It probably has something to do with the phrasing, too. > >Huh? I'd be full of gender whether I'm female or even male. > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

lol! oh? how bad can it be? eSKay On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 20:08:07 -0400, Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com> wrote: >On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:30:47 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) >wrote: > >>It's a gender thing <g> >> >>On 27 Jul 2000 05:18:44 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >> >>>In article <ljqunsglqjunpvt5qa1137allb4j5tc0b5@4ax.com>, Merrick says... >>>> >>>>On 25 Jul 2000 01:24:23 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >>>> >>>>>Too bad. "Julianna Bester" seemes to have made a positive impression on some >>>>>here. >>>> >>>> Perhaps it was the use of the word nude among those suffering >>>>from testosterone poisoning. >>> >>>Saying nude got her some attention?? How come it doesn't work when I do that?! > > Well, of course, you haven't seen his self-pic to know why >people didn't jump on him when he says the word. > > >-- >-=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= > _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli > (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 > (\\\\ \_/ / >-=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- > \ _/ > / / "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk)

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:30:15 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) wrote: >No, I hadn't actually. I just did tonight and think I understand now. > Only tonight? I told you this was the reason everyone was so upset over your impersonation in my reply to your email at the beginning of the week. Allie x

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk)

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:16:33 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) wrote: >Are you male or female? Fiver was male but last year he/she became a female. Allie x

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (starkitty__@hotmail.com)

Really? You're joking, right? Trying to see just how gullible I am? eSKay On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:28:06 GMT, ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk (Ali Andrews) wrote: >On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:16:33 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) >wrote: > >>Are you male or female? > >Fiver was male but last year he/she became a female. > >Allie >x "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." (Picard, TNG) Hey O'Connell, looks like I've got all the horses - - - Hey Beni, looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!!--The Mummy (1999)

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk)

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 07:28:16 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) wrote: >lol! oh? how bad can it be? Believe me it is BAD! Allie x

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk)

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:44:14 GMT, starkitty__@hotmail.com (eSKay) wrote: >Really? You're joking, right? Trying to see just how gullible I am? > hehehehe I was trolling Fiver........ Allie x

2000-07-30 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (King of Cyberia <garyli@reincarnate.com.GRETHOR>)

2000-07-30 00:00:00 - Re: The King of Cyberia's guide to Usenet (was "Re: Salutationsand Greetings, gentlebeings") - (Ta' <tateria@yahoo.com>)

King of Cyberia <garyli@reincarnate.com.GRETHOR> wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.21.0007292304390.27899-100000@uhunix4... > > *looks at thread title* > Stop trolling me, Silverhawk. I reject you entirely. > > Today Ta' walked on stage, wiggled said hiney and > spoke to the members of alt.tv.star-trek.voyager: > > On Sat, 29 Jul 2000, Silverhawk the Gimp wrote: > > \> Everyone's broken that rule at some point. I think I've > \> had about 4 names here now I come to think about it. > \ > \Hee Hee. But I've always kept "Ta'" in there somewhere, > \unless I was trolling... > > I've decided to stick with KC, but my spamblock changes on > occasion. > > \> Um... how foul does the foul language have to be before it > \>becomes a violation? Only I might have used the words "bloody > \>hell" and "shit" once or twice. > \ > \Well SHIT! Watch it, will you? > > Shit and crap is mild, people. Now b***h, f**k, etc is worse. > Pillock, bastard, bounder, and tosser are acceptable as they are > British. Fuck that. > \> I'm fine there - never done that. > \ > \WHY THE HELL NOT?? > > It's just rude, dumbass. Oh > \Screw you guys, I'm going home. > > You've obviously never been flamed by the likes of Pie and 5er. !!!!!!!!!! > \> Um........ > \ > \Er? > > *bonk* > > \> This one is a joke, right? > \ > \I hope so. > > =flourishes bat'leth= Grr... > > \> > * If someone's posts don't show, or (in my case) my > \> > formatting sux, do not hesitate to say so! > \> > \> Oh sure! Get sprung as one of those annoying Netcops who > \> pick posts to pieces for a few spelling mistakes and > \> formatting errors. That's really gonna get you liked. <said > \> ever so sarcastically>. > \ > \Agreed. Pointing out grammatical errors is juvinile. > > Julianna and Sham did that on separate occasions. They said my > posts were unreadable because it came out screwed up. Are you > guys saying they were wrong? No. *Your* posts do suck.

2000-07-30 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

2000-07-30 00:00:00 - Re: Salutations and Greetings, gentlebeings - (Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com>)

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 22:22:13 +0100, "EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: >"eSKay" <starkitty__@hotmail.com> wrote in message >> <checks site, then runs and hides> >> Now I know why it's not always a good idea to put faces to the names >> of people I chat with over the net. > >Let me guess, you've seen my pic... Christ. -- -=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 (\\\\ \_/ / -=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- \ _/ / /

2000-07-30 00:00:00 - Re: Pseudonyms on ATSTV (was "Re: The King of Cyberia's guide to Usenet") - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

"Silverhawk the Strange" <silverhawk@temporal-refraction.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message > > > > I've had several names during my time on Usenet. I was > > "Locutus of Borg" once, then "EvilBill", and "EvilBill[AGQx]". > > (I've also been "Tom E. Paris", "Tuvok" and "The Borg", > > when trolling. <G>) > > Are these all on this group? 'Cause that's what I'm talking about. > On ATSTV I've been (in order of appearance), "Tom Paris", "Silverhawk" > and "Silverhawk the Strange". I might have posted once under another > name too (due to OE5 error)but I honestly can't remember what. > I've used all of them here, yep. But I was "Locutus of Borg" or "Devlin of Borg" a long time ago on the comp.lang newsgroups, too. (About 3 1/2 years ago, heh) -- * Windows re-installs suck! ICQ: 37464244.

2000-07-30 00:00:00 - Pseudonyms on ATSTV (was "Re: The King of Cyberia's guide to Usenet") - (Silverhawk the Strange <silverhawk@temporal-refraction.fsnet.co.uk>)