FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Bionic Rugrats Joining Cast??? - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)

SJ doth write thus: >> >> Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode >are >> probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox >> crewmembers). << >> >> Yes, they will. And unlike the Equinox crew, we will see the kids again. >> Particularly one boy, who will become Seven's special pet. >> >> Worse, he sounds like a nightmare combination of Naomi Wildman and Wesley >> Crusher. Aughhhh!! NOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!! > >This is really too much, Arlie... I can't even BEGIN to state how shitty >this all sounds... Does "The Borgy Bunch" come close? "Dennis The Mechanoid?" If they tack on a Pestley clone I'm going to have to get downright sarcastic. I can feel the suction from my TV already...... He-Who-Can't-Believe-TPTB-Aren't-Being-Offered-Infinitely-Superior-Ideas "All of our Gods are currently busy with other believers; please hold, your salvation is important to Us. If you are praying for personal gain, pray '1' now....."

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (ViNNY <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk>)

Ron Turner <rturner606@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000212231522.01107.00000558@ng-bd1.aol.com... > Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode are > probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox > crewmembers). > > What does everybody think of this? It's bad enough we have to put up with > Naomi. Now we're stuck with a bunch of moody, teen drones trying to "act" > their way to a gig on Dawson's Creek. Oh, I dunno... It could be like Muppet Babies, with Janeway as Nanny... -Vin

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Bionic Rugrats Joining Cast??? - (SJohnson <medegno2@mediaone.net>)

Bozo the Evil Klown wrote: > > SJ doth write thus: > > >> >> Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode > >are > >> probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox > >> crewmembers). << > >> > >> Yes, they will. And unlike the Equinox crew, we will see the kids again. > >> Particularly one boy, who will become Seven's special pet. > >> > >> Worse, he sounds like a nightmare combination of Naomi Wildman and Wesley > >> Crusher. Aughhhh!! NOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!! > > > >This is really too much, Arlie... I can't even BEGIN to state how shitty > >this all sounds... > > Does "The Borgy Bunch" come close? "Dennis The Mechanoid?" If they tack on a > Pestley clone I'm going to have to get downright sarcastic. > > I can feel the suction from my TV already...... ROTFL!!!!!!!! You made me lose it after reading that, man..!!! He-Who-Can't-Believe-TPTB-Aren't-Being-Offered-Infinitely-Superior-Ideas This shit is getting worse by the week. I go from a emotional high ("Memorial") to leveling off ("Tui-Tits-A-Suk", whatever), to now THIS... :( SJ

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (SJohnson <medegno2@mediaone.net>)

ViNNY wrote: > > Ron Turner <rturner606@aol.com> wrote in message > news:20000212231522.01107.00000558@ng-bd1.aol.com... > > Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode are > > probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox > > crewmembers). > > > > What does everybody think of this? It's bad enough we have to put up with > > Naomi. Now we're stuck with a bunch of moody, teen drones trying to "act" > > their way to a gig on Dawson's Creek. > > Oh, I dunno... > > It could be like Muppet Babies, with Janeway as Nanny... Maybe they'll fantasize about being in Star Wars movie, too... ;) ("Muppet Babies" was a good baby-sitter, though... <heh heh>) SJohnson

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Bionic Rugrats Joining Cast??? - (Harvey Gratt <hgratt@mail.airmail.net>)

If it becomes South Borg, It'll be great! SJohnson wrote: > > Bozo the Evil Klown wrote: > > > > SJ doth write thus: > > > > >> >> Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode > > >are > > >> probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox > > >> crewmembers). << > > >> > > >> Yes, they will. And unlike the Equinox crew, we will see the kids again. > > >> Particularly one boy, who will become Seven's special pet. > > >> > > >> Worse, he sounds like a nightmare combination of Naomi Wildman and Wesley > > >> Crusher. Aughhhh!! NOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!! > > > > > >This is really too much, Arlie... I can't even BEGIN to state how shitty > > >this all sounds... > > > > Does "The Borgy Bunch" come close? "Dennis The Mechanoid?" If they tack on a > > Pestley clone I'm going to have to get downright sarcastic. > > > > I can feel the suction from my TV already...... > > ROTFL!!!!!!!! You made me lose it after reading that, man..!!! > > He-Who-Can't-Believe-TPTB-Aren't-Being-Offered-Infinitely-Superior-Ideas> > This shit is getting worse by the week. I go from a emotional high > ("Memorial") to leveling off ("Tui-Tits-A-Suk", whatever), to now > THIS... :( > > SJ

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (HouseQuake <tokelly@spammers.suck.tcac.net>)

Ron Turner wrote: > Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode are > probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox > crewmembers). > > What does everybody think of this? It's bad enough we have to put up with > Naomi. Now we're stuck with a bunch of moody, teen drones trying to "act" > their way to a gig on Dawson's Creek. They have to replenish the ship's supply of red-shirts somehow. Those borg kids will probably be good with tools, so Janeway can cast them down into Voyager's shuttle sweatshop. HQ

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (SJohnson <medegno2@mediaone.net>)

Rockboy wrote: > > Ron Turner wrote: > > > > Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode are > > probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox > > crewmembers). > > > > What does everybody think of this? It's bad enough we have to put up with > > Naomi. Now we're stuck with a bunch of moody, teen drones trying to "act" > > their way to a gig on Dawson's Creek. > > What's that sound? Oh yeah, it's the bottom of the barrel being > scraped. Hey, that's never stopped them before... SJ

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (SJohnson <medegno2@mediaone.net>)

MedSTUD808 wrote: > > S > O > M > E > > S > P > O > I > L > E > R > S > > I read that one of the kids (the leader) is going to die and Seven will be > assigned to take care of the 4 surving borg kids. Unlike the surving Equinox > crew members who joined Voyager with no real purpose, I believe the borg kids > will be used to further develope Seven's character. Also, unlike the Equinox > crew, the borg kids will be seen in later episodes and there will even an > entire episode centering on the oldest surving borg child. I'm looking foward > to seeing the upcoming episodes---Fair Haven will be revisited, Kes will be > guest starring and most of all I can't wait to see Seven dump the kids off in a > room with Naomi and say "Fun will now commence" Oh, je-sus... >8-( This can't be happening... it just can't be..!!! (but, I'm not really suprised am I?) *goddamit* SJ

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (SJohnson <medegno2@mediaone.net>)

Arlie wrote: > > >> Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode are > probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox > crewmembers). << > > Yes, they will. And unlike the Equinox crew, we will see the kids again. > Particularly one boy, who will become Seven's special pet. > > Worse, he sounds like a nightmare combination of Naomi Wildman and Wesley > Crusher. Aughhhh!! NOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!! This is really too much, Arlie... I can't even BEGIN to state how shitty this all sounds... SJ

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (rturner606@aol.com)

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (medstud808@aol.com)

S O M E S P O I L E R S I read that one of the kids (the leader) is going to die and Seven will be assigned to take care of the 4 surving borg kids. Unlike the surving Equinox crew members who joined Voyager with no real purpose, I believe the borg kids will be used to further develope Seven's character. Also, unlike the Equinox crew, the borg kids will be seen in later episodes and there will even an entire episode centering on the oldest surving borg child. I'm looking foward to seeing the upcoming episodes---Fair Haven will be revisited, Kes will be guest starring and most of all I can't wait to see Seven dump the kids off in a room with Naomi and say "Fun will now commence"

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Terwilliger <burnodo-NODAMSPAM-@onebox.com>)

Oh No NO NOOO!!! rturner606@aol.com (Ron Turner) (alt.tv.star-trek.voyager) elaborated on previous thoughts like this: >Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode are >probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox >crewmembers). > >What does everybody think of this? It's bad enough we have to put up with >Naomi. Now we're stuck with a bunch of moody, teen drones trying to "act" >their way to a gig on Dawson's Creek.

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Terwilliger <burnodo-NODAMSPAM-@onebox.com>)

I am TRULY sorry to hear that medstud808@aol.com (MedSTUD808) (alt.tv.star-trek.voyager) elaborated on previous thoughts like this: > >S >O >M >E > >S >P >O >I >L >E >R >S > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >I read that one of the kids (the leader) is going to die and Seven will be >assigned to take care of the 4 surving borg kids. Unlike the surving Equinox >crew members who joined Voyager with no real purpose, I believe the borg kids >will be used to further develope Seven's character. Also, unlike the Equinox >crew, the borg kids will be seen in later episodes and there will even an >entire episode centering on the oldest surving borg child. I'm looking foward >to seeing the upcoming episodes---Fair Haven will be revisited, Kes will be >guest starring and most of all I can't wait to see Seven dump the kids off in a >room with Naomi and say "Fun will now commence"

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Rockboy <the-rockboy@telusplanet.net>)

Ron Turner wrote: > > Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode are > probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox > crewmembers). > > What does everybody think of this? It's bad enough we have to put up with > Naomi. Now we're stuck with a bunch of moody, teen drones trying to "act" > their way to a gig on Dawson's Creek. What's that sound? Oh yeah, it's the bottom of the barrel being scraped. -- Evil Rockboy -Keep the idiots off the 'net: kill a WebTV user today!- http://members.home.net/the-rockboy/ ============================================== RSPWECW former Tag Team Champion RSPWWCW TV Champion RSPWNWA European Champion ============================================== Man makes God, so God can make man Man makes the Devil, so that he can understand why it is that every day everything always turns out this way ============================================== This post brought to you by EVIL INC. Proud owners of alt.tv.star-trek.voyager

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

"SJohnson" <medegno2@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:38A705DC.F3D7A53C@mediaone.net... > ViNNY wrote: > > > > Ron Turner <rturner606@aol.com> wrote in message > > news:20000212231522.01107.00000558@ng-bd1.aol.com... > > > Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode are > > > probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox > > > crewmembers). > > > > > > What does everybody think of this? It's bad enough we have to put up with > > > Naomi. Now we're stuck with a bunch of moody, teen drones trying to "act" > > > their way to a gig on Dawson's Creek. > > > > Oh, I dunno... > > > > It could be like Muppet Babies, with Janeway as Nanny... > > Maybe they'll fantasize about being in Star Wars movie, too... ;) > > ("Muppet Babies" was a good baby-sitter, though... <heh heh>) Gets my kids up every morning <g>

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (rturner606@aol.com)

>What's that sound? Oh yeah, it's the bottom of the barrel being >scraped. LOL. No kidding. Saw a promo for the episode and they're going to call it "Children of the Borg". How lame.

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Rockboy <the-rockboy@telusplanet.net>)

ViNNY wrote: > > Ron Turner <rturner606@aol.com> wrote in message > news:20000212231522.01107.00000558@ng-bd1.aol.com... > > Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode are > > probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox > > crewmembers). > > > > What does everybody think of this? It's bad enough we have to put up with > > Naomi. Now we're stuck with a bunch of moody, teen drones trying to "act" > > their way to a gig on Dawson's Creek. > > Oh, I dunno... > > It could be like Muppet Babies, with Janeway as Nanny... Please do not defame the good name of Muppet Babies by associating it with Voyager. -- Evil Rockboy -Keep the idiots off the 'net: kill a WebTV user today!- http://members.home.net/the-rockboy/ ============================================== RSPWECW former Tag Team Champion RSPWWCW TV Champion RSPWNWA European Champion ============================================== Man makes God, so God can make man Man makes the Devil, so that he can understand why it is that every day everything always turns out this way ============================================== This post brought to you by EVIL INC. Proud owners of alt.tv.star-trek.voyager

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (glr@mailcity.com)

Not more kids..........arggggggggggggggg. Why are they kiddiefying Trek??????????? Naomi is bad enough with the impromptu and unnecessary appearances. But this is got the be the worst thing I've heard in a long time. The Flotter stuff was embarrassing enough to see on a Trek series...........sheesh. Gisele --Looking for a fun Star Trek mailing list? Go to www.onelist.com, register (it is free) and do a search for star-trek-one and join !! Hope to see you there.--

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > >> Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode are > probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox > crewmembers). << > > Yes, they will. And unlike the Equinox crew, we will see the kids again. > Particularly one boy, who will become Seven's special pet. > > Worse, he sounds like a nightmare combination of Naomi Wildman and Wesley > Crusher. Aughhhh!! NOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!! The horror, the horror! a) why on earth would we need *more* kids? b) *if* we absolutely, desperately needed more kids - why can't we say that crewman Smith and ex-Maquis member Miller had a baby some time ago? The crew does not pair off and produce offspring so we have to take *alien* kids aboard?????????? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On 15 Feb 2000 00:05:17 GMT, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) wrote: |the teenage mutant ninja engineer. MM---->LOL!! -- Who was that masked man?

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (jsoohoo@netcom.com)

In article <20000212231522.01107.00000558@ng-bd1.aol.com>, Ron Turner <rturner606@aol.com> wrote: >Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode are >probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox >crewmembers). > >What does everybody think of this? It's bad enough we have to put up with >Naomi. Now we're stuck with a bunch of moody, teen drones trying to "act" >their way to a gig on Dawson's Creek. Well this could be a good thing if the teen drones were to make a drone out of Naomi, give her a butterfly net, and assign her to the outside of the ship to aid in the collection of hydrogen. :) Seriously, I smell a foul stench in this idea. I just hope these kiddie Borgs don't end up like Wesley or Alexander. Long standing children roles don't haven't done well historically, with the exception of Nog and Jake. -- Attention Star Fleet Surplus Shoppers! There will be a special on anti-matter, photon torpedoes casings, and trilithium resin on aisle 4 level 9. Please do NOT service your spaceships or assemble items purchased in the parking lot. And will the owner of the Sovereign Class starship, ship registry NCC-1701E please turn off your phasers?

2000-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Pie <SweetiePie_1966@yahoo.com>)

Julianna Feigl wrote >Arlie wrote: >> >> >> Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode are >> probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox >> crewmembers). << <<barf>> >> Yes, they will. And unlike the Equinox crew, we will see the kids again. >> Particularly one boy, who will become Seven's special pet. >> >> Worse, he sounds like a nightmare combination of Naomi Wildman and Wesley >> Crusher. Aughhhh!! NOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!! <<double barf>> >The horror, the horror! a) why on earth would we need *more* kids? b) >*if* we absolutely, desperately needed more kids - why can't we say that >crewman Smith and ex-Maquis member Miller had a baby some time ago? The >crew does not pair off and produce offspring so we have to take *alien* >kids aboard?????????? If it happens, this is obviously just another ruse to attempt to gain ratings. It seems that rather than hard drama about real issues, or thought provoking science fiction, or even serious stories about life and death, we are to be treated to the cutsey kids stuff. What next? The Kids From Voyager? A new series that follows a group of misfits from the Starship Voyager, returned to the Alpha Quadrant they struggle to fit in to their new environment, rebelling against the system and railing against discipline....<barfing again>

2000-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>> The horror, the horror! a) why on earth would we need *more* kids? << I think they liked the idea of Seven relating to a Borg kid. >> b) *if* we absolutely, desperately needed more kids - why can't we say that crewman Smith and ex-Maquis member Miller had a baby some time ago? The crew does not pair off and produce offspring so we have to take *alien* kids aboard?????????? << I don't think anyone else will be allowed to have kids. The writers said that they like the idea of Naomi being the only kid on Voyager. -- Arlie

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Pie wrote: > > >The horror, the horror! a) why on earth would we need *more* kids? b) > >*if* we absolutely, desperately needed more kids - why can't we say > that > >crewman Smith and ex-Maquis member Miller had a baby some time ago? The > >crew does not pair off and produce offspring so we have to take *alien* > >kids aboard?????????? > > If it happens, this is obviously just another ruse to attempt to gain > ratings. I really don't see how adding Borg kiddies to Voyager would increase ratings. It just doesn't seem like a ratings getter. -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > >> Just as long as this isn't Wesley revisited, this is cool with me. << > > But from the spoilers, it sounds like it *is* Wesley revisited. The kid is a > technical genius, fixing several things aboard Voyager the adults couldn't. > Groan! Who needs B'Elanna any more. Not only do they have Seven, they have > her protege, the teenage mutant ninja engineer. Even more cutesies in addition to Naomi (reaching for barf bag) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > >> The horror, the horror! a) why on earth would we need *more* kids? << > > I think they liked the idea of Seven relating to a Borg kid. eek! :-( > >> b) > *if* we absolutely, desperately needed more kids - why can't we say that > crewman Smith and ex-Maquis member Miller had a baby some time ago? The > crew does not pair off and produce offspring so we have to take *alien* > kids aboard?????????? << > > I don't think anyone else will be allowed to have kids. The writers said that > they like the idea of Naomi being the only kid on Voyager. Which is why they just gave us a couple more... :-( Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

DBR wrote: > > Ron Turner wrote in message > <20000212231522.01107.00000558@ng-bd1.aol.com>... > >Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming episode are > >probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover Equinox > >crewmembers). > > > >What does everybody think of this? It's bad enough we have to put up with > >Naomi. Now we're stuck with a bunch of moody, teen drones trying to "act" > >their way to a gig on Dawson's Creek. > > NOOOOOOOOOOO! > > I think I'll be "out" when that episode airs... you could also go into denial mode... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-18 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Arlie wrote: > > >>> And he's almost an adult. It's a > > pretty good bet Neelix won't be babysitting him. <g> > > Maybe the boy could babysit Naomi - somewhere offscreen... << > > LOL! > > Unfortunately, if they did this, it probably wouldn't be off-screen. Naomi > would get a crush on him, and we'd get a "puppy love" episode. :-P Shhh! Braga might here you... -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-18 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>>> I don't think anyone else will be allowed to have kids. The writers said that > they like the idea of Naomi being the only kid on Voyager. Which is why they just gave us a couple more... :-( << But they aren't staying, except Ichand. And he's almost an adult. It's a pretty good bet Neelix won't be babysitting him. <g> -- Arlie

2000-02-20 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <20000218173612.22786.00000635@ng-de1.aol.com>, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: >>>> And he's almost an adult. It's a >> pretty good bet Neelix won't be babysitting him. <g> > >Maybe the boy could babysit Naomi - somewhere offscreen... << > >LOL! > >Unfortunately, if they did this, it probably wouldn't be off-screen. Naomi >would get a crush on him, and we'd get a "puppy love" episode. :-P > > >-- Arlie > ACK!!! Don't even think it!!! Doreen (spitting her coffee out on the keyboard over this one...)

2000-02-22 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Laura Ware <laware@strato.net>)

Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> wrote in message news:38B2BD89.22AD@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules... > Arlie wrote: > > > > >>> Unfortunately, if they did this, it probably wouldn't be off-screen. Naomi > > > would get a crush on him, and we'd get a "puppy love" episode. :-P > > > > Jeez! That would be *so* like these writers! And Seven (who has no clue > > on love or crushes herself), would advice her on how to deal with her > > attraction... << > > > > Ack! <screams and runs away> > > Wait for me!!!! I'm running also!!! ::Trying to keep up::

2000-02-22 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > >>> Unfortunately, if they did this, it probably wouldn't be off-screen. Naomi > > would get a crush on him, and we'd get a "puppy love" episode. :-P > > Jeez! That would be *so* like these writers! And Seven (who has no clue > on love or crushes herself), would advice her on how to deal with her > attraction... << > > Ack! <screams and runs away> Wait for me!!!! I'm running also!!! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>> and more Flotter dolls and similar atrocities... :-( << I know! We'll send Naomi and the Borglets into the holodeck to run the Flotter program. Then we lock the door and never let them out! <g> -- Arlie

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Pie wrote: > Pets! They're kids, they gotta have pets! Cutesy, cuddly, oh-so-bright > pets....... One will have a doggie, one will have a cat. One will have a > lizard with big blue eyes in his smiley face......and one will have a > tribble....... and more Flotter dolls and similar atrocities... :-( Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - ("lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net>)

lurker@home wrote in message ... > >Pie wrote in message <88evkg$3r4$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>... >>Julianna Feigl wrote >>>Arlie wrote: >>>> >>>> >> Read in a Trekweb interview that the Borg kids in the upcoming >>episode are >>>> probably going to end up joining Voyager's cast (a la the leftover >>Equinox >>>> crewmembers). << >> >><<barf>> >> >>>> Yes, they will. And unlike the Equinox crew, we will see the kids >>again. >>>> Particularly one boy, who will become Seven's special pet. >>>> >>>> Worse, he sounds like a nightmare combination of Naomi Wildman and >>Wesley >>>> Crusher. Aughhhh!! NOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!! >> >><<double barf>> >> >>>The horror, the horror! a) why on earth would we need *more* kids? b) >>>*if* we absolutely, desperately needed more kids - why can't we say >>that >>>crewman Smith and ex-Maquis member Miller had a baby some time ago? The >>>crew does not pair off and produce offspring so we have to take *alien* >>>kids aboard?????????? >> >> >>If it happens, this is obviously just another ruse to attempt to gain >>ratings. It seems that rather than hard drama about real issues, or >>thought provoking science fiction, or even serious stories about life >>and death, we are to be treated to the cutsey kids stuff. What next? The >>Kids From Voyager? A new series that follows a group of misfits from the >>Starship Voyager, returned to the Alpha Quadrant they struggle to fit in >>to their new environment, rebelling against the system and railing >>against discipline....<barfing again> >> > > >Pets! They're kids, they gotta have pets! Cutesy, cuddly, oh-so-bright >pets....... One will have a doggie, one will have a cat. One will have a >lizard with big blue eyes in his smiley face......and one will have a >tribble....... > Oh yeah, and one of them will be an unidentifiable fuzz-muffin called Borgie, with little implants of its own........

[...]

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > >> and more Flotter dolls and similar atrocities... :-( << > > I know! We'll send Naomi and the Borglets into the holodeck to run the Flotter > program. Then we lock the door and never let them out! <g> and pray for a holodeck malfunction :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-27 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <38B17C96.3B4A@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: >DTaejdH wrote: >> >> In article <20000218173612.22786.00000635@ng-de1.aol.com>, >> arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: >> >> >>>> And he's almost an adult. It's a >> >> pretty good bet Neelix won't be babysitting him. <g> >> > >> >Maybe the boy could babysit Naomi - somewhere offscreen... << >> > >> >LOL! >> > >> >Unfortunately, if they did this, it probably wouldn't be off-screen. >Naomi >> >would get a crush on him, and we'd get a "puppy love" episode. :-P >> > >> > >> >-- Arlie >> > >> >> ACK!!! >> Don't even think it!!! >> >> Doreen >> (spitting her coffee out on the keyboard over this one...) > > >You too? My tea also left some really distinctive patterns on that >keyboard..... well, just WHY I am supposed to care about these Borg kids or the Irish holograms just escapes me (particularly when I haven't come to care about Naomi after how long???) Doreen

2000-02-28 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - ("lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net>)

DTaejdH wrote in message <20000227145935.19274.00000193@nso-fs.aol.com>... >In article <38B17C96.3B4A@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl ><glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: > >>DTaejdH wrote: >>> >>> In article <20000218173612.22786.00000635@ng-de1.aol.com>, >>> arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: >>> >>> >>>> And he's almost an adult. It's a >>> >> pretty good bet Neelix won't be babysitting him. <g> >>> > >>> >Maybe the boy could babysit Naomi - somewhere offscreen... << >>> > >>> >LOL! >>> > >>> >Unfortunately, if they did this, it probably wouldn't be off-screen. >>Naomi >>> >would get a crush on him, and we'd get a "puppy love" episode. :-P >>> > >>> > >>> >-- Arlie >>> > >>> >>> ACK!!! >>> Don't even think it!!! >>> >>> Doreen >>> (spitting her coffee out on the keyboard over this one...) >> >> >>You too? My tea also left some really distinctive patterns on that >>keyboard..... > >well, just WHY I am supposed to care about these Borg kids or the Irish >holograms just escapes me (particularly when I haven't come to care about Naomi >after how long???) > Cuz kids are cute and Irish peasants are quaint................. Which gives me an idea -- let's scroll the Holodeck program back to where it was just before this incident, and beam the little Borglings into it.......permanently! Bet the townfolk would have a ball with that set of witchies........

2000-02-28 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Michael Robinson <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

Quick question as my memory fails me: Did the Borg kids have any leftover implants like Seven does? * Robinson -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

DTaejdH wrote: > > In article <38B17C96.3B4A@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl > <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: > > >DTaejdH wrote: > >> > >> In article <20000218173612.22786.00000635@ng-de1.aol.com>, > >> arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: > >> > >> >>>> And he's almost an adult. It's a > >> >> pretty good bet Neelix won't be babysitting him. <g> > >> > > >> >Maybe the boy could babysit Naomi - somewhere offscreen... << > >> > > >> >LOL! > >> > > >> >Unfortunately, if they did this, it probably wouldn't be off-screen. > >Naomi > >> >would get a crush on him, and we'd get a "puppy love" episode. :-P > >> > > >> > > >> >-- Arlie > >> > > >> > >> ACK!!! > >> Don't even think it!!! > >> > >> Doreen > >> (spitting her coffee out on the keyboard over this one...) > > > > > >You too? My tea also left some really distinctive patterns on that > >keyboard..... > > well, just WHY I am supposed to care about these Borg kids or the Irish > holograms just escapes me (particularly when I haven't come to care about Naomi > after how long???) They are bringing in all these crap people to detract from the fact that there's a few terribly neglected people that they'll never use again... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-05 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <bJvu4.4021$rY6.37140@typhoon.socal.rr.com>, "lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net> writes: >DTaejdH wrote in message <20000227145935.19274.00000193@nso-fs.aol.com>... >>In article <38B17C96.3B4A@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl >><glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: >> >>>DTaejdH wrote: >>>> >>>> In article <20000218173612.22786.00000635@ng-de1.aol.com>, >>>> arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: >>>> >>>> >>>> And he's almost an adult. It's a >>>> >> pretty good bet Neelix won't be babysitting him. <g> >>>> > >>>> >Maybe the boy could babysit Naomi - somewhere offscreen... << >>>> > >>>> >LOL! >>>> > >>>> >Unfortunately, if they did this, it probably wouldn't be off-screen. >>>Naomi >>>> >would get a crush on him, and we'd get a "puppy love" episode. :-P >>>> > >>>> > >>>> >-- Arlie >>>> > >>>> >>>> ACK!!! >>>> Don't even think it!!! >>>> >>>> Doreen >>>> (spitting her coffee out on the keyboard over this one...) >>> >>> >>>You too? My tea also left some really distinctive patterns on that >>>keyboard..... >> >>well, just WHY I am supposed to care about these Borg kids or the Irish >>holograms just escapes me (particularly when I haven't come to care about >Naomi >>after how long???) >> > >Cuz kids are cute and Irish peasants are quaint................. > >Which gives me an idea -- let's scroll the Holodeck program back to where it >was just before this incident, and beam the little Borglings into >it.......permanently! Bet the townfolk would have a ball with that set of >witchies........ > I'd bury any conscience I have for this one...sounds like a plan to me! These two sets of characters deserve each other (and it's the relationship that matters anyway, isn't it???) Doreen

2000-03-07 00:00:00 - Re: Borg Kids Joining Cast??? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenn.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

DTaejdH wrote: > > In article <bJvu4.4021$rY6.37140@typhoon.socal.rr.com>, "lurker@home" > <bluesbird@crosswinds.net> writes: > >Cuz kids are cute and Irish peasants are quaint................. > > > >Which gives me an idea -- let's scroll the Holodeck program back to where it > >was just before this incident, and beam the little Borglings into > >it.......permanently! Bet the townfolk would have a ball with that set of > >witchies........ > > > > I'd bury any conscience I have for this one...sounds like a plan to me! These > two sets of characters deserve each other (and it's the relationship that > matters anyway, isn't it???) ROTFLOL! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!