FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-29 00:00:00 - Re: Which episode was this? - (Bill Crawford <koichi@fastlane.net>)

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:07:57 -0800, hookem94 <gti_Vr6NOgtSPAM@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote: > >There was an episode where there where two instances of the >Voyager ship. However, one of them kept deteriorating until it >disappeared, just as the real Voyager shows up to answer the >dying Voyager's distress call. Anyone remember the name of this >ep.? Okay, that was 'Course: Oblivion.' Not a bad episode, really, just an incredibly depressing one. - Will, temporarily out of .sig ideas

2000-02-29 00:00:00 - Which episode was this? - (hookem94 <gti_Vr6NOgtSPAM@yahoo.com.invalid>)

There was an episode where there where two instances of the Voyager ship. However, one of them kept deteriorating until it disappeared, just as the real Voyager shows up to answer the dying Voyager's distress call. Anyone remember the name of this ep.? thanks Rich * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: Which episode was this? - (Ronda Sexton <rfsexton@computron.net>)

hookem94 wrote: > There was an episode where there where two instances of the > Voyager ship. However, one of them kept deteriorating until it > disappeared, just as the real Voyager shows up to answer the > dying Voyager's distress call. Anyone remember the name of this > ep.? > > thanks > Rich > > * Course Oblivion

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: Which episode was this? - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - Re: Which episode was this? - (Dell <null@hotmail.com>)

You already know that it is "Course: Oblivion" from previous posts, but I believe what actually happened in this episode is that the Voyager that was beaten up survived, and the one in good shape was boarded by the Kazon, and using the time honored technique of Star Trek, Janeway used the self destruct sequence to prevent it from falling into enemy hands. But to make up matters, on the beat up ship Harry Kim & Naomi were killed, so Janeway from the about to be destroyed good ship sent over these two who were still alive on the doomed ship to the before it self destructed. "hookem94" <gti_Vr6NOgtSPAM@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message news:32f59dd0.606817b6@usw-ex0102-084.remarq.com... > > There was an episode where there where two instances of the > Voyager ship. However, one of them kept deteriorating until it > disappeared, just as the real Voyager shows up to answer the > dying Voyager's distress call. Anyone remember the name of this > ep.? > > thanks > Rich > > > * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * > The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free! >

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - Re: Which episode was this? - (Terwilliger <burnodo-NODAMSPAM-@onebox.com>)

BZZT! I was thinking about this episode too when the person posted the question, but that's a different one. The ship went through some sort of inversion field and split into two. The one Voyager was destroying the other trying to protect itself, Kim and Naomi killed, then the Janeway's met. Then they were boarded by Vidiian's, intent on stealing some organs. I can't remember the name of this ep, but I think it was second season. "Dell" <null@hotmail.com> hath spoken thus: >-You already know that it is "Course: Oblivion" from previous posts, but I >-believe what actually happened in this episode is that the Voyager that was >-beaten up survived, and the one in good shape was boarded by the Kazon, and >-using the time honored technique of Star Trek, Janeway used the self destruct >-sequence to prevent it from falling into enemy hands. But to make up matters, on >-the beat up ship Harry Kim & Naomi were killed, so Janeway from the about to be >-destroyed good ship sent over these two who were still alive on the doomed ship >-to the before it self destructed. >- >-"hookem94" <gti_Vr6NOgtSPAM@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message >-news:32f59dd0.606817b6@usw-ex0102-084.remarq.com... >-> >-> There was an episode where there where two instances of the >-> Voyager ship. However, one of them kept deteriorating until it >-> disappeared, just as the real Voyager shows up to answer the >-> dying Voyager's distress call. Anyone remember the name of this >-> ep.? >-> >-> thanks >-> Rich >-> >-> >-> * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * >-> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free! >-> >- ICQ: burnodo(34615167) SETI@Home - http://setiathome.berkeley.edu - 10 units completed "We are ALL starstuff." - Carl Sagan

Then you are referring to the Voyager & crew composed of matter from the Demon planet? "Terwilliger" <burnodo-NODAMSPAM-@onebox.com> wrote in message news:rjerbs4snl9jjm5f092g8ag8847erth0g7@4ax.com... > BZZT! I was thinking about this episode too when the person posted the > question, but that's a different one. The ship went through some sort > of inversion field and split into two. The one Voyager was destroying > the other trying to protect itself, Kim and Naomi killed, then the > Janeway's met. Then they were boarded by Vidiian's, intent on stealing > some organs. I can't remember the name of this ep, but I think it was > second season. > > "Dell" <null@hotmail.com> hath spoken thus: > > >-You already know that it is "Course: Oblivion" from previous posts, but I > >-believe what actually happened in this episode is that the Voyager that was > >-beaten up survived, and the one in good shape was boarded by the Kazon, and > >-using the time honored technique of Star Trek, Janeway used the self destruct > >-sequence to prevent it from falling into enemy hands. But to make up matters, on > >-the beat up ship Harry Kim & Naomi were killed, so Janeway from the about to be > >-destroyed good ship sent over these two who were still alive on the doomed ship > >-to the before it self destructed. > >- > >-"hookem94" <gti_Vr6NOgtSPAM@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message > >-news:32f59dd0.606817b6@usw-ex0102-084.remarq.com... > >-> > >-> There was an episode where there where two instances of the > >-> Voyager ship. However, one of them kept deteriorating until it > >-> disappeared, just as the real Voyager shows up to answer the > >-> dying Voyager's distress call. Anyone remember the name of this > >-> ep.? > >-> > >-> thanks > >-> Rich > >-> > >-> > >-> * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * > >-> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free! > >-> > >- > > > ICQ: burnodo(34615167) > SETI@Home - http://setiathome.berkeley.edu - 10 units completed > "We are ALL starstuff." - Carl Sagan