FLM films - My Webpage

2000-04-19 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <20000419215013.21591.00001300@ng-cb1.aol.com>, jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe says... > >Lisa wrote: > >[snip Arlie's Trekboy tooshies talk] > >>LOL, in intend to researhc this thoroughly bfoere ocommmenting and wil let o >>uuo know my fidnings altere. > >er... are you drunk? :P Hmmm...

2000-04-19 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (TehTigre <TehTigre@nospam.net>)

Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:8dkmh9$60e$1@plutonium.compulink.co.uk... > OK, I know we have done this before and I know it is completely shallow but > spring is in the air here and I fancy a bit of an oggle at the men. I must admit that I have never really paid attention to the VOY men's arses. My mind is elsewhere these days I guess. BBuuutttt, if we were talking TNG, well I could contribute. ;-) My memory is very good. -- Micaela ...TIWTA's Lwaxana Troi - Daughter of the nut house called ATVSTV, holder of the sacred heart of Scotland, bearer of the silver rose of Glasgow, tongue-tied mistress of *teh* flirty side of the force and heir to all of the craziness this universe has to offer. >

2000-04-19 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-04-19 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)

"Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message news:20000419175320.19309.00002082@ng-md1.aol.com... > >> OK, I know we have done this before and I know it is completely shallow but > spring is in the air here and I fancy a bit of an oggle at the men. << > > Hey, it's on-topic. You-know-who should be thrilled. <g> > > Here are my ratings: > > 1. Harry Kim - A little on the skinny side, but I love the narrow hips and > slim legs that lead up to it. A lovely rose on a long, slender stem. <g> Not > quite up to the perfection of, say, Del Tarrant, or Fox Mulder in the early > years, but still quite nice. > > 2. Tuvok - Full, but sleek and firm. Definitely a good handful. > > 4. The Doc - Bob Picardo says his wife thinks his butt is his best feature, > and I'm inclined to agree. > > 3. Tom Paris, Chakotay, Neelix (tie) - If anything more than a handful is a > waste, there's an awful lot of waste here... <g> > LOL, in intend to researhc this thoroughly bfoere ocommmenting and wil let o uuo know my fidnings altere.

2000-04-19 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Ann Johnson <Johnson.Ann@att.net>)

Shouldn't that be (|) ? "Splinter" <splinter@centurytel.net.NOSPAM> wrote in message news:ejsrfskuv6lio1rpqo7lqfrts1nhqjadji@4ax.com... > On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:50:05 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote: > > Here's a "butt shot" for you...(_\_) (_|_) (_/_) >

2000-04-19 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Ann Johnson <Johnson.Ann@att.net>)

Tuvok, 10 need I say more?

2000-04-19 00:00:00 - Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

OK, I know we have done this before and I know it is completely shallow but spring is in the air here and I fancy a bit of an oggle at the men. My ratings would be (after a great deal of close studying) 1. Tom Paris - No surprise there, I know some people think it is too large but I see it as more for me to squeeze :-) It is the arse of choice for me. 2. Chatotay - Again some might think this is too large but it is very squeezable. I wouldn't mind giving it a good grope in a turbolift sometime. 3. The Doc - I noticed the other day that his butt was very pert. 4. Harry Kim - the rest of him is a bit girlie for me but he does have a good arse. 5. Tuvok - he is a little hard round the edges for me (Fussy aren't I Kim is too soft, Tuvok too hard!) but his bum is neat. 6. Neelix - I have never looked! But I had to put him on here at least! An honourable mention must go to Gerron who only didn't make it to this list because we don't see much of him. So all in all I have to say as far as arses go VOY is a fantastic Trek. Allie x

2000-04-19 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Ali Andrews wrote: > > OK, I know we have done this before and I know it is completely shallow but > spring is in the air here and I fancy a bit of an oggle at the men. > > My ratings would be (after a great deal of close studying) > > 1. Tom Paris - No surprise there, I know some people think it is too large > but I see it as more for me to squeeze :-) It is the arse of choice for me. > > 2. Chatotay - Again some might think this is too large but it is very > squeezable. I wouldn't mind giving it a good grope in a turbolift sometime. > > 3. The Doc - I noticed the other day that his butt was very pert. > > 4. Harry Kim - the rest of him is a bit girlie for me but he does have a > good arse. > > 5. Tuvok - he is a little hard round the edges for me (Fussy aren't I Kim > is too soft, Tuvok too hard!) but his bum is neat. > > 6. Neelix - I have never looked! But I had to put him on here at least! > > An honourable mention must go to Gerron who only didn't make it to this > list because we don't see much of him. > > So all in all I have to say as far as arses go VOY is a fantastic Trek. > > Allie > x I agree with all the ones you said allie. I might switch a few ( not tom ) but I would have to see some butt shots. Michele

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk)

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 22:13:42 GMT, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: > >Arlie! And here I thought you were looking for more in a man than a >butt! You do realise this thread is tongue in cheek don't you? Allie x

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:04:42 +1200, "Nordy" <sweet.thing@nospam.innocent.com> wrote: >> 1. Tom Paris - No surprise there, I know some people think it is too large >> but I see it as more for me to squeeze :-) It is the arse of choice for >me. >> >> 2. Chatotay - Again some might think this is too large but it is very >> squeezable. I wouldn't mind giving it a good grope in a turbolift >sometime. >> >> 3. The Doc - I noticed the other day that his butt was very pert. >> >> 4. Harry Kim - the rest of him is a bit girlie for me but he does have a >> good arse. >> >> 5. Tuvok - he is a little hard round the edges for me (Fussy aren't I Kim >> is too soft, Tuvok too hard!) but his bum is neat. >> >> 6. Neelix - I have never looked! But I had to put him on here at least! >> >> An honourable mention must go to Gerron who only didn't make it to this >> list because we don't see much of him. >> >> So all in all I have to say as far as arses go VOY is a fantastic Trek. >> >> Allie >> x >> >> >> > >I think I totally agree with these, especially with RDM being up front, I >would swap Chuckles and Kim and find lots of guest starts to go before Tuvok >and Neelix but that is just me, anyways Q has a nice ass too and he has been >around a few times hasnt he, or at least once. > >Nordy >aka CJ > Jeez, yet another butt-fetishist... :-( as if nothing but a man's butt mattered ... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Michele wrote >I agree with all the ones you said allie. I might switch a >few ( not tom ) but I would have to see some butt shots. Yes, there are not enough butt shots in VOY! More butt shots please! Allie x

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Nordy wrote >I think I totally agree with these, especially with RDM being up front, I >would swap Chuckles and Kim and find lots of guest starts to go before Tuvok >and Neelix but that is just me, anyways Q has a nice ass too and he has been >around a few times hasnt he, or at least once. Ah, Q yes, I forgot his arse. Yes it is a rather nice one and deserving of a high place in the "Guest Butt" list. Allie x

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Lisa wrote >LOL, in intend to researhc this thoroughly bfoere ocommmenting and wil let o >uuo know my fidnings altere. > Coll Lisa, take you time. There is no point rushing such important investigative work. Allie x

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - The arses of Trek! - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

TehTigre wrote >I must admit that I have never really paid attention to the VOY men's arses. >My mind is elsewhere these days I guess. BBuuutttt, if we were talking TNG, >well I could contribute. ;-) My memory is very good. Well, this could always be extended to include any arse ever shown on any Trek. In which case I would have to add Picard somewhere near the top of my list. Now let me guess who you would have at the top of yours .......................<g> Allie x

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe)

Gisele wrote: >There are a lot of asses in the world: >regularass: ( I ) >tightass: (I) >fatass: ( I ) >richass: ( $ ) >dumbass: ( ? ) >crazyass: ( � ) >wrinkledass: { I } >squareass: [ I ] >dimpledass: (,I,) >smartass: ( BillGates ) > >Gisele >.<who couldn't help herself.....my bad........:o)> ROFL!

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: The arses of Trek! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25REMOVE-THIS@freeuk.com>)

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25REMOVE-THIS@freeuk.com>)

"Gisele La Roche" <giselelaroche@yahoo.com> wrote in message > > There are a lot of asses in the world: > regularass: ( I ) > tightass: (I) > fatass: ( I ) > richass: ( $ ) > dumbass: ( ? ) > crazyass: ( ��� ) > wrinkledass: { I } > squareass: [ I ] > dimpledass: (,I,) > smartass: ( BillGates ) > LOL! :) -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/ E-mail: evilbill25@freeuk.com. ICQ number: 37464244 Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Stevie wrote >You are all brazen hussies. <g> And you LOVE IT my little stud-muffin Allie x

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)

" Allie said > Stevie wrote > > >You are all brazen hussies. <g> > > And you LOVE IT my little stud-muffin LOL, he certainly does!

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (giselelaroche@yahoo.com)

Ali Andrews ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk wrote in <8dkmh9$60e$1@plutonium.compulink.co.uk>: >OK, I know we have done this before and I know it is completely shallow .<snip> Lol, I have to agree but I don't want to think of Neelix'....ewwwwwwww. Harry is so cute though that he is my pick after Tom, Tuvok and Chakotay. Gisele --Ubi dubium ibi libertas--

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (giselelaroche@yahoo.com)

Splinter splinter@centurytel.net wrote in <ejsrfskuv6lio1rpqo7lqfrts1nhqjadji@4ax.com>: > Here's a "butt shot" for you...(_\_) (_|_) (_/_) > > ><<<Splinter>>> There are a lot of asses in the world: regularass: ( I ) tightass: (I) fatass: ( I ) richass: ( $ ) dumbass: ( ? ) crazyass: ( ��� ) wrinkledass: { I } squareass: [ I ] dimpledass: (,I,) smartass: ( BillGates ) Gisele .<who couldn't help herself.....my bad........:o)> > >Remove the .nospam to reply...or better yet, use the "reply-to: header >as the .nospam is pre-removed :) -- --Ubi dubium ibi libertas--

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe)

5er wrote: >..jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe says... >>Lisa wrote: [snip] >>>LOL, in intend to researhc this thoroughly bfoere ocommmenting and wil let >o >>>uuo know my fidnings altere. >> >>er... are you drunk? :P > >Hmmm... I don't think so.

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Nordy <sweet.thing@nospam.innocent.com>)

2000-04-20 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-04-21 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-04-21 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On 20 Apr 2000 22:50:07 GMT, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) wrote: >>> Arlie! And here I thought you were looking for more in a man than a >butt! << > >Oh, I do. Mulder's got a great butt, but I don't care for him as a character >at all. He's cute, but he's also an obsessive, self-centered jerk who treats >Scully like dirt. > >I'm only looking at their butts, I'm not planning to marry any of 'em. ;-) Nobody asks you to do that. But if you rate an actor IMO it would make more sense to take things like range, facial expressions, body language, ability to use inflections of the voice, understanding of the character you play, interest in your job, professional attitude or similar qualities into consideration. A butt is important where a male stripper is concerned. Actors are not merely objects of lust - unless, maybe, they perform in porns Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-04-21 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Nordy <sweet.thing@nospam.innocent.com>)

2000-04-21 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:40:19 -0500, sandy@pan-tex.net wrote: |Whose tongue in whose cheek? | |Sandy MM--->LOL! _ Have Gun Will Travel Wire Paladin San Franciscoo

2000-04-22 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (giselelaroche@yahoo.com)

Steve Christianson stevechristianson@yahoo.com wrote in <38FEBC6B.168E@yahoo.com>: >X-No-Archive: yes > > > >Gisele La Roche wrote: >> >> Ali Andrews ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk wrote in >> <8dkmh9$60e$1@plutonium.compulink.co.uk>: >> >> >OK, I know we have done this before and I know it is completely >> shallow >> .<snip> >> >> Lol, I have to agree but I don't want to think of >> Neelix'....ewwwwwwww. Harry is so cute though that he is my pick >> after Tom, Tuvok and Chakotay. > > >You are all brazen hussies. <g> > >[hi Gisele!] Hi Steve, Yes we are.......heh heh. Hey I hear you have a beard now. I would love to see a pic of you with a beard. You look so mischievous in that pic at the drumboys site. I can just imagine you with a beard. I loovveeee men with beards........:o) Gisele --Ubi dubium ibi libertas--

2000-04-24 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>>>I do. I have posted a lot about the various Voyager actors' skills. But I've >also posted about more shallow topics, like their eyes, their costumes, their >hairstyles, their makeup, etc. So why not post about their butts, too? I don't know - it seems somewhat demeaning to the guys to reduce them to nothing but objects of lust. << I enjoy the role reversal, since usual it's us women who are treated like sex objects. >> Do you think they'd like us leer at their butts??? << I don't know. And, I confess, I really don't care. If you're an actor, having your butt discussed on the Internet comes with the territory. It's part of the job description. >> I don't know, but since I've made the experience that most really cool looking people are not worth knowing them because they spend far too much time on their looks and don't have many other interests, << Yeah, but it's an actor's job to look good. >> I normally look at people's other values first. In case of actors that'd be their acting ability, their professional attitude, their way of handling fans, their intellgicence in understanding a part and preparing for it .... I've found a good performance *far* more compelling than a nice butt or face. << I'm more interested in the characters than the actors. I'm willing to discuss just about all aspects of the Voyager characters...yes, including their butts. -- Arlie

2000-04-24 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Arlie wrote: > > >>>I do. I have posted a lot about the various Voyager actors' skills. But > I've > >also posted about more shallow topics, like their eyes, their costumes, their > >hairstyles, their makeup, etc. So why not post about their butts, too? > > I don't know - it seems somewhat demeaning to the guys to reduce them > to nothing but objects of lust. << > > I enjoy the role reversal, since usual it's us women who are treated like sex > objects. It is not like we do it all the time. At least we are not bad mouthing their looks. I mean if you at other ng's they are talking about every minute thing about the person's body. WHich is mostly making fun of it. They would probably be flattered. > > >> Do you think they'd like us leer at > their butts??? << > > I don't know. And, I confess, I really don't care. If you're an actor, having > your butt discussed on the Internet comes with the territory. It's part of the > job description. Now i have to disagree here. When they ( anyone ) starts in this career it was not to have people leer at them and make judgments on them. Yes unfortunately it becomes the territory, and we shouldn't do it. > >> I don't know, but since I've made the experience that most really cool > looking people are not worth knowing them because they spend far too > much time on their looks and don't have many other interests, << > > Yeah, but it's an actor's job to look good. A lot of cool looking people ( actors actresses ) don't concentrate on their looks. I mean look at the people on voyager. Do you see them hawking beauty stuff. You always hear them helping out their charities. I happen to think all the actors are good looking. > > >> I > normally look at people's other values first. In case of actors that'd > be their acting ability, their professional attitude, their way of > handling fans, their intellgicence in understanding a part and > preparing for it .... I've found a good performance *far* more > compelling than a nice butt or face. << > > I'm more interested in the characters than the actors. I'm willing to discuss > just about all aspects of the Voyager characters...yes, including their butts. > > -- Arlie I am interested in both the character and actors. Michele

2000-04-24 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (The OtherKate <kth16@cvip.fresno.com>)

Julianna Feigl wrote: > > On 21 Apr 2000 arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) wrote: > > >>> But if you rate an actor IMO it would make > >more sense to take things like range, facial > >expressions, body language, ability to use inflections > >of the voice, understanding of the character you play, > >interest in your job, professional attitude or similar > >qualities into consideration.<< > > > >I do. I have posted a lot about the various Voyager actors' > >skills. But I've also posted about more shallow topics, > >like their eyes, their costumes, their hairstyles, > >their makeup, etc. So why not post about their butts, too? > > I don't know - it seems somewhat demeaning to the guys to > reduce them to nothing but objects of lust. Do you think > they'd like us leer at their butts??? (Big sigh) You jump into the thread when people discuss Tim's body and mention how manly and perfect he is. What's the difference? Besides. . .how is talking about their good/bad their butt is any more demeaning than saying someone is a crap actor or that they're ugly. That's down right hypocritical. > >>> Actors are not merely objects of lust - << > > > >No, but very few of us could honestly say that looks don't > >matter all when it >comes to our appreciation of actors. Actually, I love Kevin Spacey, and I wouldn't say he's beautiful. He's sorta average. On a scale from 1-10, 1 being ugly and 10 being drop dead gorgeous, I'd say Kevin was a 6. I'd give RDM an 8, and TR a 7. So, who do I think is a 10? Hmmmm. I'm gonna have to think about that one. Adrian Paul is a 9 (weak chin), Michael Shanks is a 9 (crooked teeth) I'm digressing. Anyway, sometimes the look of an actor is enough for me to focus on them. It's everything else they do on the screen that keeps my interest. A pretty face with nothing else going for it is as useful as a beautiful work of art. You look at it, but you don't take it with you. > I don't know, but since I've made the experience that most really cool > looking people are not worth knowing them because they spend far too > much time on their looks and don't have many other interests, This is down right prejudiced. You're forming an opinion based on a stereotype. > I normally look at people's other values first. In case of actors > that'd be their acting ability, their professional attitude, their > way of handling fans, their intellgicence in understanding a part and > preparing for it .... I've found a good performance *far* more > compelling than a nice butt or face. Yes, me too. But, even then I don't pretend to know them. I know only what gets printed and shown on TV. There is no way I can know what kind of person an actor is based on the various newsbits and sound bites given to us. OtherKate My brain is fried...so I decided to play hooky from writing a paper on affective learning.

2000-04-24 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (The OtherKate <kth16@cvip.fresno.com>)

Arlie wrote: > >> On a scale from 1-10, 1 being ugly and 10 being > drop dead gorgeous .... Adrian Paul is a 9 << > > Eyewww. You must be blind... <g> > > -- Arlie LOL! Actually, he had to grow on me. He's not the usual type I drool over. When I first saw him on Highlander: The Series I asked my sister who the Neandertal was. We then proceeded to rake him up one side and down the other: no body part was left uncommented on. What can I say, I guess I got used to his face. He does have nice cheekbones and moves very, very well. Now for something on topic: RDM isn't my usual type either. Frankly, he reminds me of someone you'd have living next door. You know-the kind of guy who would marry young and settle down into a domestic life. . .oh, wait. He DID do that didn't he? The OtherKate Damn, I need to not drink wine on an empty stomach!

2000-04-24 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On 21 Apr 2000 21:17:41 GMT, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) wrote: >>> But if you rate an actor IMO it would make >more sense to take things like range, facial expressions, body >language, ability to use inflections of the voice, understanding of >the character you play, interest in your job, professional attitude or >similar qualities into consideration. << > >I do. I have posted a lot about the various Voyager actors' skills. But I've >also posted about more shallow topics, like their eyes, their costumes, their >hairstyles, their makeup, etc. So why not post about their butts, too? I don't know - it seems somewhat demeaning to the guys to reduce them to nothing but objects of lust. Do you think they'd like us leer at their butts??? >>> Actors are not merely objects of lust - << > >No, but very few of us could honestly say that looks don't matter all when it >comes to our appreciation of actors. > I don't know, but since I've made the experience that most really cool looking people are not worth knowing them because they spend far too much time on their looks and don't have many other interests, I normally look at people's other values first. In case of actors that'd be their acting ability, their professional attitude, their way of handling fans, their intellgicence in understanding a part and preparing for it .... I've found a good performance *far* more compelling than a nice butt or face. Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-04-25 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>>>Yeah, but it's an actor's job to look good. not at all! Not so good-looking faces are very often *far* more expressive than the cherubic blandness of some pretty muses. << Yeah, but even "ugly" actors are generally better-looking than normal people. I always laugh when I read scripts and they describe characters as "unattractive." When you see the episode, the "unattractive" character is usually pretty damned gorgeous, only a size 10 instead of a size 2, or wearing a tacky polyester pantsuit instead of designer duds. >> the acting talent of the actor also influences the character. << True. A good actor can act tall, even if he's not. He should also be able to act like he has a good butt, even if he doesn't. ;-) -- Arlie

2000-04-25 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On 24 Apr 2000 20:59:49 GMT, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) wrote: >>>>I do. I have posted a lot about the various Voyager actors' skills. But >I've >>also posted about more shallow topics, like their eyes, their costumes, their >>hairstyles, their makeup, etc. So why not post about their butts, too? > >I don't know - it seems somewhat demeaning to the guys to reduce them >to nothing but objects of lust. << > >I enjoy the role reversal, since usual it's us women who are treated like sex >objects. Oh! :-) >>> Do you think they'd like us leer at >their butts??? << > >I don't know. And, I confess, I really don't care. If you're an actor, having >your butt discussed on the Internet comes with the territory. It's part of the >job description. LOL! I'm not sure that's why they became actors - not *all* of them, that is... >>> I don't know, but since I've made the experience that most really cool >looking people are not worth knowing them because they spend far too >much time on their looks and don't have many other interests, << > >Yeah, but it's an actor's job to look good. not at all! Not so good-looking faces are very often *far* more expressive than the cherubic blandness of some pretty muses. >>> I >normally look at people's other values first. In case of actors that'd >be their acting ability, their professional attitude, their way of >handling fans, their intellgicence in understanding a part and >preparing for it .... I've found a good performance *far* more >compelling than a nice butt or face. << > >I'm more interested in the characters than the actors. I'm willing to discuss >just about all aspects of the Voyager characters...yes, including their butts. the acting talent of the actor also influences the character. As for the butts: those with nice butts have so much more going for them that reducing them to mere butts seems offensive. As for the others: not even their butts can save them... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-04-25 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:09:24 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote: > > >Arlie wrote: >> >> >>>I do. I have posted a lot about the various Voyager actors' skills. But >> I've >> >also posted about more shallow topics, like their eyes, their costumes, their >> >hairstyles, their makeup, etc. So why not post about their butts, too? >> >> I don't know - it seems somewhat demeaning to the guys to reduce them >> to nothing but objects of lust. << >> >> I enjoy the role reversal, since usual it's us women who are treated like sex >> objects. > >It is not like we do it all the time. At least we are not >bad mouthing their looks. I mean if you at other ng's they >are talking about every minute thing about the person's >body. WHich is mostly making fun of it. They would probably >be flattered. *certain* actors probably would (and no, I'm not thinking of RDM here, but of RB) >> >> >> Do you think they'd like us leer at >> their butts??? << >> >> I don't know. And, I confess, I really don't care. If you're an actor, having >> your butt discussed on the Internet comes with the territory. It's part of the >> job description. > >Now i have to disagree here. When they ( anyone ) starts in >this career it was not to have people leer at them and make >judgments on them. Yes unfortunately it becomes the >territory, and we shouldn't do it. agreed! Those that have more to offer than a nice butt should be appreciated for the rest of their personalities/talents, while the butts-only group is of only limited interest anyway. >> >> I don't know, but since I've made the experience that most really cool >> looking people are not worth knowing them because they spend far too >> much time on their looks and don't have many other interests, << >> >> Yeah, but it's an actor's job to look good. > >A lot of cool looking people ( actors actresses ) don't >concentrate on their looks. I mean look at the people on >voyager. Do you see them hawking beauty stuff. You always >hear them helping out their charities. I happen to think all >the actors are good looking. umm.... well... and RB is *very* conscious about how he will look on screen and is constantly shifting his head to be shown from the most favorable angle, to give you just one example... >> >> I >> normally look at people's other values first. In case of actors that'd >> be their acting ability, their professional attitude, their way of >> handling fans, their intellgicence in understanding a part and >> preparing for it .... I've found a good performance *far* more >> compelling than a nice butt or face. << >> >> I'm more interested in the characters than the actors. I'm willing to discuss >> just about all aspects of the Voyager characters...yes, including their butts. >> >> -- Arlie > >I am interested in both the character and actors. I'm interested in *some* characters and *some* actors :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-04-25 00:00:00 - Re: Rate the VOY Men's arses - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Arlie wrote >I'm more interested in the characters than the actors. I'm willing to discuss >just about all aspects of the Voyager characters...yes, including their butts. Exactly how I feel. Anyway discussing threads is light-hearted and fun :-) Allie x