FLM films - My Webpage

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:03:46 GMT, Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote: >Yup, that's right.. I have returned... > >Anyway, about the (LONG) trip... > <rest snipped> Look, who's back! :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:37:38 +0100, "Allie Andrews" <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: > >Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote > > >> >We missed you. In fact if you check back there is a thread which focuses >on >> >about how worried we were becasue we hadn't heard from you! >> >> What thread? O_o > >I think it is in amounst the RobRey crap (have you got through that yet?) Nope... I got over 10,000 messages, so I deleted 'em... (WAAAAY more than I can handle.. ) > >And we were worrying about you in chat over the weekend so I am SOOOOOOOOOOO >glad to see you again :-) Glad to see all of you too! > >> Yea, I know.. I wound up staying gone WAY longer than expected...but >> 4000 miles across the states is quite a distance... <g>.... (then >> there's the 4000 back... (3000 to the east coast, + about 1000 for the >> north/south wanderings (To Kansas, Florida, etc.. ) > >Well next time find and Internet cafe and let us know you are OK you naughty >boy <g> Naughty? Ok, who toldja about what I did in Georgia? <E,EG> -LMB > >Allie >x >

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:17:39 GMT, Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: >X-No-Archive: yes > > > >Louis M. Brown wrote: >> >> On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:14:24 +0100, "Allie Andrews" >> <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: >> >> > >> >Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote in message >> >news:etnqns8usovqu5scn7etjnlmsjqhg8orq6@4ax.com... >> >> Yup, that's right.. I have returned... >> >> >> >Louis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >> > >> > >> >We missed you. In fact if you check back there is a thread which focuses on >> >about how worried we were becasue we hadn't heard from you! >> >> What thread? O_o > > >The one titled "where is that dumb f*ck Phyphor?" > >[runs] > >j/k!!! :-) <ROFL> -LMB

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:04:22 GMT, Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: >X-No-Archive: yes > > > >Louis M. Brown wrote: >> >> Yup, that's right.. I have returned... > > >d00d! We missed you. Late night ICQ hasn't been the same. <L> Miss the drunken ravingS? > > >> Anyway, about the (LONG) trip... >> >> I started off about 6 weeks ago with 6 other family members.. (It was >> only supposed to be no more than 4 weeks tops, but shit happens. ) >> Anyway, we made Flagstaff, Arizona the first night... Only had to sit >> through one wreck on the highway.. (I was drunk & navigating, so it >> wasn't too big of a deal to me.. (Note: I didn't DRIVE while drunk. >> <g> ) > > >Unlike a certain Wisconsin pizza boy... > > >> We DID have a few minor problems with the van we were taking.. .(such >> as the brake lights not working... <g> A simple jerry-rig job was >> applied and we were back on the road.. ) >> Anyway, we next stopped at Tucumcari, New Mexico.... And that whole >> goddamned town seemed to be on the wrong side of the tracks. Needless >> to say, I slept in the van with my shotgun for company. <g> (As it >> was, the motel was a joke anyway...the AC leaked freon, and my cousins >> had to throw a huge cockroach out of the room... >> I only had 1 visitor while I tried to get some sleep... don't know who >> it was, but they didn't come from the direction of the motel office or >> the rooms we had rented, and the sound of a shotgun being racked >> changed their minds anyway.. <g> > > >We need to get you a road map with the war zones clearly marked in >red... <LOL!> I could just see that in an atlas.. next to the 'picnic table' symbols (in the map legend) is a picture of a gun, with the caption 'Avoid area at all costs... ' > > >> The next day, we got into Witchitaw, Kansas, and payed my uncle >> Dewayne a visit... Now that was definitely the hardest part of the >> trip for me, as there was absolutely nothing to do around there except >> get drunk... (And I could just do that shit at home.) > > >"See the world's biggest ball of twine!" >BTW we've been getting tourism ads for Nebraska here in DC. Erm, >Nebraska. OK. Dude, a ball of twine would have been more interesting than that lame town. > > >> We stayed there for 4 days, before moving on to West Plains, >> Missouri.. (as some of you know, I lived there once, and have another >> cousin who lives there.. ) >> That was cooler, as we went swimming in the river... >> After a 4 day stay there, we moved onto Georgia... On the way there, >> we passed through Arkansas (surprisingly flat, once you take 63 past >> the mountains, Memphis, Tenn., Missippi, and Alabama... ) >> Alabama has got to have the shittiest roads, BTW.... >> (Although that 'Blasting Zone' sign I saw was damned cool.. I wuz >> tempted to cause it to 'dissapear', if you know what I mean.. <eg> >> The roads were damned thrashed there, though..chewed up the tires >> nicely... which set us up for a few events later on... >> Anyway, we hit Atlanta, Georgia the next day..and promptly got >> gridlocked... The van overheated fairly soon, and just after I got >> done asking the truckers (using a CB) to make us a hole to get off the >> road, BOOM, the goddamned radiator hose blows off. After fixing that, >> we got off I-20, and took route 70 down to Newnan.. (A backroads >> route, but it beat the hell out of burning up in gridlocked traffic..) >> We got lost off of a bunk-ass detour sign, but got proper directions >> from some firemen, and made it to Darien, Georgia at sundown... >> Too bad my cousin & uncle lived in Eulonia.. <g> >> We called 'em up from a payphone, and they guided us back to their >> trailer (When I first heard that it was a trailer, I though "Aw, >> fuck."... It's actually quite a bit more comfortable than the house >> I'm living in.. <g> > > >Any hot trailer trash redneck gals floating around? I have some movies >which explore that theme... HELL YES, but you'll have to wait for latenight ICQ for details.. <E,EG> > > >> We stayed there about 2 weeks... I loved it there, there was plenty to >> do (hunting, fishing, crabbing, talking to all the southerners around >> there.. ) >> >> As a matter of fact, I was there in South Carolina when they hauled >> the Stars & Bars off of the dome there.... Definitely something to >> see... The cries of 'Off the dome and in your face!' were very loud.. >> I thought there was going to be a riot! >> >> But, time passed,and we had to move on.. On the way back we took a >> different route (Through Tennessee, and Kentucky, back into Missouri.. >> ) > > >I've heard Tennessee is bad. Cops see an out of state plate, they start >following you for no reason. Didn't have a problem... . > > >> We revisited West Plains, and Witchitaw on the way back... <groan> >> (Keep in mind, I didn't PLAN the trip, I was along for the ride... ) >> >> It all went well enough, until we hit New Mexico again... About that >> time,the van went pretty much apeshit.. (stuff failed left and right.. >> ) >> We made it back into Cali just the day before yesterday, pretty much >> held together with gum and baling wire.. <g> >> >> Needless to say, in about 6 months (maybe less!) I'm probably going to >> be moving to Georgia, <g> Fuck California. > > >Sounds good to me. Welcome back LMB. Hell yea. -LMB

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:57:43 -0400, "Laura" <laware@strato.net> wrote: >Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote in message >news:etnqns8usovqu5scn7etjnlmsjqhg8orq6@4ax.com... >> Yup, that's right.. I have returned... >> >> Anyway, about the (LONG) trip... > ><trip snipped> >You were missed. Welcome back! Danke! -LMB

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:56:01 +0100, "Melvyn the Trill" <mrcansell@something.or.other> wrote: > >Louis M. Brown wrote in message ... >>Yup, that's right.. I have returned... >> >>Anyway, about the (LONG) trip... > > >Now *that's* what I call a road trip. Sounds like you had a blast! (And I >don't just mean the signs!) <ROFL> No, I didn't shoot up road signs.. <g> -LMB

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On 25 Jul 2000 10:24:06 -0700, Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <etnqns8usovqu5scn7etjnlmsjqhg8orq6@4ax.com>, Louis says... > >Welcome back Louis! >We were starting to worry. O-o > >>Needless to say, in about 6 months (maybe less!) I'm probably going to >>be moving to Georgia, <g> > >I don't blame you. I LOVED Georgia!! Hell yea, I see why... > >> Fuck California. > >Aw, its moments, you have to admit. Hmmm... Let me think about that. NOT. <g> -LMB

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:00:51 -0500, "Aardvark" <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com> wrote: >"Louis" wrote: > >> Yup, that's right.. I have returned... >> >> Anyway, about the (LONG) trip... >> >> I started off about 6 weeks ago with 6 other family members.. (It was >> only supposed to be no more than 4 weeks tops, but shit happens. ) >> Anyway, we made Flagstaff, Arizona the first night... Only had to sit >> through one wreck on the highway.. (I was drunk & navigating, so it >> wasn't too big of a deal to me.. (Note: I didn't DRIVE while drunk. >> <g> ) >> We DID have a few minor problems with the van we were taking.. .(such >> as the brake lights not working... <g> A simple jerry-rig job was >> applied and we were back on the road.. ) >> Anyway, we next stopped at Tucumcari, New Mexico.... And that whole >> goddamned town seemed to be on the wrong side of the tracks. Needless >> to say, I slept in the van with my shotgun for company. <g> (As it >> was, the motel was a joke anyway...the AC leaked freon, > > >> and my cousins >> had to throw a huge cockroach out of the room... > >Hell man... there went supper! <ROFL> Hmm, we prefer something a little less...crunchy? Besides, the goddamned thing stood a chance of eating me! > > >> I only had 1 visitor while I tried to get some sleep... don't know who >> it was, but they didn't come from the direction of the motel office or >> the rooms we had rented, and the sound of a shotgun being racked >> changed their minds anyway.. <g> > >Stomach growlin'? Probably lookin' for his cockroach. <ROFL> > > >> The next day, we got into Witchitaw, Kansas, and payed my uncle >> Dewayne a visit... Now that was definitely the hardest part of the >> trip for me, as there was absolutely nothing to do around there except >> get drunk... (And I could just do that shit at home.) > >Heh. Been there. That Kansas wind will tear you a new asshole. Hell yea it will. Plus the storms are mindblowers... > >> We stayed there for 4 days, before moving on to West Plains, >> Missouri.. (as some of you know, I lived there once, and have another >> cousin who lives there.. ) >> That was cooler, as we went swimming in the river... >> After a 4 day stay there, we moved onto Georgia... On the way there, >> we passed through Arkansas (surprisingly flat, once you take 63 past >> the mountains, Memphis, Tenn., Missippi, and Alabama... ) >> Alabama has got to have the shittiest roads, BTW.... >> (Although that 'Blasting Zone' sign I saw was damned cool.. I wuz >> tempted to cause it to 'dissapear', if you know what I mean.. <eg> >> The roads were damned thrashed there, though..chewed up the tires >> nicely... which set us up for a few events later on... >> Anyway, we hit Atlanta, Georgia the next day..and promptly got >> gridlocked... The van overheated fairly soon, and just after I got >> done asking the truckers (using a CB) to make us a hole to get off the >> road, BOOM, the goddamned radiator hose blows off. After fixing that, >> we got off I-20, and took route 70 down to Newnan.. (A backroads >> route, but it beat the hell out of burning up in gridlocked traffic..) >> We got lost off of a bunk-ass detour sign, but got proper directions >> from some firemen, and made it to Darien, Georgia at sundown... >> Too bad my cousin & uncle lived in Eulonia.. <g> >> We called 'em up from a payphone, and they guided us back to their >> trailer (When I first heard that it was a trailer, I though "Aw, >> fuck."... It's actually quite a bit more comfortable than the house >> I'm living in.. <g> >> ) >> We stayed there about 2 weeks... I loved it there, there was plenty to >> do (hunting, fishing, crabbing, talking to all the southerners around >> there.. ) > >Crabbing... now there's a man's sport. Sneakin' up on them pesky bastards >takes guts <g> Yea it does... <Suddenly wonders if it's possible to get stone crabs stoned? <EG> > Those bastards know how to box, too.. > >> As a matter of fact, I was there in South Carolina when they hauled >> the Stars & Bars off of the dome there.... Definitely something to >> see... The cries of 'Off the dome and in your face!' were very loud.. >> I thought there was going to be a riot! >> >> But, time passed,and we had to move on.. On the way back we took a >> different route (Through Tennessee, and Kentucky, back into Missouri.. >> ) >> >> We revisited West Plains, and Witchitaw on the way back... <groan> >> (Keep in mind, I didn't PLAN the trip, I was along for the ride... ) >> >> It all went well enough, until we hit New Mexico again... About that >> time,the van went pretty much apeshit.. (stuff failed left and right.. >> ) >> We made it back into Cali just the day before yesterday, pretty much >> held together with gum and baling wire.. <g> >> >> Needless to say, in about 6 months (maybe less!) I'm probably going to >> be moving to Georgia, <g> Fuck California. > >LOL! > >Glad you made it Louis! > >Hell, everyone needs to do that at least *once*. I did (And no, it *wasn't* >in a covered wagon) <ROFL> Ok, then on brontosaurus back, then? <E,EG> > >Smartass <--- you'll earn this remark sooner or later so you getz it now. ><g> > > > > <LOL!> I thought I already did.. <EG> -LMB

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAF**KERagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

"Melvyn the Trill" <mrcansell@something.or.other> wrote in message news:8lks60 > > I love Georgia too! This time next week I'll be living there!! <does happy > dance again!> Lucky bugger, you found the Right One :) -- * You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. ICQ: 37464244.

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - (Laura <laware@strato.net>)

Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:etnqns8usovqu5scn7etjnlmsjqhg8orq6@4ax.com... > Yup, that's right.. I have returned... > > Anyway, about the (LONG) trip... <trip snipped> You were missed. Welcome back! -- Laura Ware (laware@strato.net) A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious.

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - (Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

"Louis" wrote: > Yup, that's right.. I have returned... > > Anyway, about the (LONG) trip... > > I started off about 6 weeks ago with 6 other family members.. (It was > only supposed to be no more than 4 weeks tops, but shit happens. ) > Anyway, we made Flagstaff, Arizona the first night... Only had to sit > through one wreck on the highway.. (I was drunk & navigating, so it > wasn't too big of a deal to me.. (Note: I didn't DRIVE while drunk. > <g> ) > We DID have a few minor problems with the van we were taking.. .(such > as the brake lights not working... <g> A simple jerry-rig job was > applied and we were back on the road.. ) > Anyway, we next stopped at Tucumcari, New Mexico.... And that whole > goddamned town seemed to be on the wrong side of the tracks. Needless > to say, I slept in the van with my shotgun for company. <g> (As it > was, the motel was a joke anyway...the AC leaked freon, > and my cousins > had to throw a huge cockroach out of the room... Hell man... there went supper! > I only had 1 visitor while I tried to get some sleep... don't know who > it was, but they didn't come from the direction of the motel office or > the rooms we had rented, and the sound of a shotgun being racked > changed their minds anyway.. <g> Stomach growlin'? Probably lookin' for his cockroach. > The next day, we got into Witchitaw, Kansas, and payed my uncle > Dewayne a visit... Now that was definitely the hardest part of the > trip for me, as there was absolutely nothing to do around there except > get drunk... (And I could just do that shit at home.) Heh. Been there. That Kansas wind will tear you a new asshole. > We stayed there for 4 days, before moving on to West Plains, > Missouri.. (as some of you know, I lived there once, and have another > cousin who lives there.. ) > That was cooler, as we went swimming in the river... > After a 4 day stay there, we moved onto Georgia... On the way there, > we passed through Arkansas (surprisingly flat, once you take 63 past > the mountains, Memphis, Tenn., Missippi, and Alabama... ) > Alabama has got to have the shittiest roads, BTW.... > (Although that 'Blasting Zone' sign I saw was damned cool.. I wuz > tempted to cause it to 'dissapear', if you know what I mean.. <eg> > The roads were damned thrashed there, though..chewed up the tires > nicely... which set us up for a few events later on... > Anyway, we hit Atlanta, Georgia the next day..and promptly got > gridlocked... The van overheated fairly soon, and just after I got > done asking the truckers (using a CB) to make us a hole to get off the > road, BOOM, the goddamned radiator hose blows off. After fixing that, > we got off I-20, and took route 70 down to Newnan.. (A backroads > route, but it beat the hell out of burning up in gridlocked traffic..) > We got lost off of a bunk-ass detour sign, but got proper directions > from some firemen, and made it to Darien, Georgia at sundown... > Too bad my cousin & uncle lived in Eulonia.. <g> > We called 'em up from a payphone, and they guided us back to their > trailer (When I first heard that it was a trailer, I though "Aw, > fuck."... It's actually quite a bit more comfortable than the house > I'm living in.. <g> > ) > We stayed there about 2 weeks... I loved it there, there was plenty to > do (hunting, fishing, crabbing, talking to all the southerners around > there.. ) Crabbing... now there's a man's sport. Sneakin' up on them pesky bastards takes guts <g> > As a matter of fact, I was there in South Carolina when they hauled > the Stars & Bars off of the dome there.... Definitely something to > see... The cries of 'Off the dome and in your face!' were very loud.. > I thought there was going to be a riot! > > But, time passed,and we had to move on.. On the way back we took a > different route (Through Tennessee, and Kentucky, back into Missouri.. > ) > > We revisited West Plains, and Witchitaw on the way back... <groan> > (Keep in mind, I didn't PLAN the trip, I was along for the ride... ) > > It all went well enough, until we hit New Mexico again... About that > time,the van went pretty much apeshit.. (stuff failed left and right.. > ) > We made it back into Cali just the day before yesterday, pretty much > held together with gum and baling wire.. <g> > > Needless to say, in about 6 months (maybe less!) I'm probably going to > be moving to Georgia, <g> Fuck California. LOL! Glad you made it Louis! Hell, everyone needs to do that at least *once*. I did (And no, it *wasn't* in a covered wagon) Smartass <--- you'll earn this remark sooner or later so you getz it now. <g>

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <etnqns8usovqu5scn7etjnlmsjqhg8orq6@4ax.com>, Louis says... Welcome back Louis! We were starting to worry. >Needless to say, in about 6 months (maybe less!) I'm probably going to >be moving to Georgia, <g> I don't blame you. I LOVED Georgia!! > Fuck California. Aw, its moments, you have to admit.

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:03:46 GMT, Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote: |Yup, that's right.. I have returned... Masked Man------>WB, Louis.... -- Who was that masked man?

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - (Empress Of The Unknown <jupiturgrl@aol.com>)

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - ("Ta', Hannibal Lecters Apprentice" <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:etnqns8usovqu5scn7etjnlmsjqhg8orq6@4ax.com... DOOD!!!

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - (Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk>)

Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:etnqns8usovqu5scn7etjnlmsjqhg8orq6@4ax.com... > Yup, that's right.. I have returned... > Louis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We missed you. In fact if you check back there is a thread which focuses on about how worried we were becasue we hadn't heard from you! Allie x

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:14:24 +0100, "Allie Andrews" <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: > >Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote in message >news:etnqns8usovqu5scn7etjnlmsjqhg8orq6@4ax.com... >> Yup, that's right.. I have returned... >> >Louis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > > >We missed you. In fact if you check back there is a thread which focuses on >about how worried we were becasue we hadn't heard from you! What thread? O_o Yea, I know.. I wound up staying gone WAY longer than expected...but 4000 miles across the states is quite a distance... <g>.... (then there's the 4000 back... (3000 to the east coast, + about 1000 for the north/south wanderings (To Kansas, Florida, etc.. ) > >Allie >x > Glad to be back! -LMB

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - (Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.fsnet.co.uk>)

Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote > >We missed you. In fact if you check back there is a thread which focuses on > >about how worried we were becasue we hadn't heard from you! > > What thread? O_o I think it is in amounst the RobRey crap (have you got through that yet?) And we were worrying about you in chat over the weekend so I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad to see you again :-) > Yea, I know.. I wound up staying gone WAY longer than expected...but > 4000 miles across the states is quite a distance... <g>.... (then > there's the 4000 back... (3000 to the east coast, + about 1000 for the > north/south wanderings (To Kansas, Florida, etc.. ) Well next time find and Internet cafe and let us know you are OK you naughty boy <g> Allie x

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - [AOB] LMB's Vacation - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

Yup, that's right.. I have returned... Anyway, about the (LONG) trip... I started off about 6 weeks ago with 6 other family members.. (It was only supposed to be no more than 4 weeks tops, but shit happens. ) Anyway, we made Flagstaff, Arizona the first night... Only had to sit through one wreck on the highway.. (I was drunk & navigating, so it wasn't too big of a deal to me.. (Note: I didn't DRIVE while drunk. <g> ) We DID have a few minor problems with the van we were taking.. .(such as the brake lights not working... <g> A simple jerry-rig job was applied and we were back on the road.. ) Anyway, we next stopped at Tucumcari, New Mexico.... And that whole goddamned town seemed to be on the wrong side of the tracks. Needless to say, I slept in the van with my shotgun for company. <g> (As it was, the motel was a joke anyway...the AC leaked freon, and my cousins had to throw a huge cockroach out of the room... I only had 1 visitor while I tried to get some sleep... don't know who it was, but they didn't come from the direction of the motel office or the rooms we had rented, and the sound of a shotgun being racked changed their minds anyway.. <g> The next day, we got into Witchitaw, Kansas, and payed my uncle Dewayne a visit... Now that was definitely the hardest part of the trip for me, as there was absolutely nothing to do around there except get drunk... (And I could just do that shit at home.) We stayed there for 4 days, before moving on to West Plains, Missouri.. (as some of you know, I lived there once, and have another cousin who lives there.. ) That was cooler, as we went swimming in the river... After a 4 day stay there, we moved onto Georgia... On the way there, we passed through Arkansas (surprisingly flat, once you take 63 past the mountains, Memphis, Tenn., Missippi, and Alabama... ) Alabama has got to have the shittiest roads, BTW.... (Although that 'Blasting Zone' sign I saw was damned cool.. I wuz tempted to cause it to 'dissapear', if you know what I mean.. <eg> The roads were damned thrashed there, though..chewed up the tires nicely... which set us up for a few events later on... Anyway, we hit Atlanta, Georgia the next day..and promptly got gridlocked... The van overheated fairly soon, and just after I got done asking the truckers (using a CB) to make us a hole to get off the road, BOOM, the goddamned radiator hose blows off. After fixing that, we got off I-20, and took route 70 down to Newnan.. (A backroads route, but it beat the hell out of burning up in gridlocked traffic..) We got lost off of a bunk-ass detour sign, but got proper directions from some firemen, and made it to Darien, Georgia at sundown... Too bad my cousin & uncle lived in Eulonia.. <g> We called 'em up from a payphone, and they guided us back to their trailer (When I first heard that it was a trailer, I though "Aw, fuck."... It's actually quite a bit more comfortable than the house I'm living in.. <g> ) We stayed there about 2 weeks... I loved it there, there was plenty to do (hunting, fishing, crabbing, talking to all the southerners around there.. ) As a matter of fact, I was there in South Carolina when they hauled the Stars & Bars off of the dome there.... Definitely something to see... The cries of 'Off the dome and in your face!' were very loud.. I thought there was going to be a riot! But, time passed,and we had to move on.. On the way back we took a different route (Through Tennessee, and Kentucky, back into Missouri.. ) We revisited West Plains, and Witchitaw on the way back... <groan> (Keep in mind, I didn't PLAN the trip, I was along for the ride... ) It all went well enough, until we hit New Mexico again... About that time,the van went pretty much apeshit.. (stuff failed left and right.. ) We made it back into Cali just the day before yesterday, pretty much held together with gum and baling wire.. <g> Needless to say, in about 6 months (maybe less!) I'm probably going to be moving to Georgia, <g> Fuck California. -LMB

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - (Empress Of The Unknown <jupiturgrl@aol.com>)

Louis wrote: > ..Empress Of The Unknown..wrote: > >Louis wrote: [snip] > > *sigh* ..Is it just me or does trouble seem to find you wherever you > >go? > > <L> Hey, that was the WORST incident (along those lines) on the > trip... Geez [snip] > >> the mountains, Memphis, Tenn., > > > > WHAT? You went through TN and you didn't think to visit me??? > > Uh, I didn't have any control over where we went, exactly... That's no excuse <g> :P [snip] > > *gasp* ..What did you kill? ::wide-open innocent doe eyes:: > > Do you really wanna know? <Venison belch> [imagining self as the deer] ::teary doe eyes, trembling lips:: > >> fishing, > > > > Zzz :P > > It's much more fun when you toss the hotwire of a 12V cat battery into > a group of fish...not that I'd do that... <innocent whistle> ..Does that kill them? > >> crabbing, > > > > Do I even want to know what that is? > > Catching crabs.. ::eyebrow:: [snip] > >> But, time passed,and we had to move on.. On the way back we took a > >> different route (Through Tennessee, > > > > ARGGGGHHHH!!!! You went through TN again and you didn't see me!!!! > > > > [thwap] [thwap] [thwap] > > [thwap] [thwap] [thwap] > > [thwap] [thwack] [smack] [thwap] > > Um, ow? Yes, if it hurts, you say "ow" :P [snip] > >> be moving to Georgia, <g> Fuck California. > > > > If you don't visit me and Mr. Jup if/when you move, I'm going to go to > >Georgia and personally kick your tooshie. <eg> > > <L> Hmmm.. ::gets firewhip ready:: > -LMB > -- .-~* Jup *I spent a day by the river It was quiet and the wind stood still I spent some time with nature To remind me of all that's real It's funny how silence speaks sometimes when you're alone And remember that you feel* -'Faceless Man,' Creed Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - ("Pie's Cupcake (Michelle)" <TehTigre@NOLIKESPAMcenturytel.net>)

I am very glad you are home LMB. I missed you *big bugs*. Mic Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:etnqns8usovqu5scn7etjnlmsjqhg8orq6@4ax.com... > Yup, that's right.. I have returned... > > Anyway, about the (LONG) trip... > > I started off about 6 weeks ago with 6 other family members.. (It was > only supposed to be no more than 4 weeks tops, but shit happens. ) > Anyway, we made Flagstaff, Arizona the first night... Only had to sit > through one wreck on the highway.. (I was drunk & navigating, so it > wasn't too big of a deal to me.. (Note: I didn't DRIVE while drunk. > <g> ) > We DID have a few minor problems with the van we were taking.. .(such > as the brake lights not working... <g> A simple jerry-rig job was > applied and we were back on the road.. ) > Anyway, we next stopped at Tucumcari, New Mexico.... And that whole > goddamned town seemed to be on the wrong side of the tracks. Needless > to say, I slept in the van with my shotgun for company. <g> (As it > was, the motel was a joke anyway...the AC leaked freon, and my cousins > had to throw a huge cockroach out of the room... > I only had 1 visitor while I tried to get some sleep... don't know who > it was, but they didn't come from the direction of the motel office or > the rooms we had rented, and the sound of a shotgun being racked > changed their minds anyway.. <g> > The next day, we got into Witchitaw, Kansas, and payed my uncle > Dewayne a visit... Now that was definitely the hardest part of the > trip for me, as there was absolutely nothing to do around there except > get drunk... (And I could just do that shit at home.) > We stayed there for 4 days, before moving on to West Plains, > Missouri.. (as some of you know, I lived there once, and have another > cousin who lives there.. ) > That was cooler, as we went swimming in the river... > After a 4 day stay there, we moved onto Georgia... On the way there, > we passed through Arkansas (surprisingly flat, once you take 63 past > the mountains, Memphis, Tenn., Missippi, and Alabama... ) > Alabama has got to have the shittiest roads, BTW.... > (Although that 'Blasting Zone' sign I saw was damned cool.. I wuz > tempted to cause it to 'dissapear', if you know what I mean.. <eg> > The roads were damned thrashed there, though..chewed up the tires > nicely... which set us up for a few events later on... > Anyway, we hit Atlanta, Georgia the next day..and promptly got > gridlocked... The van overheated fairly soon, and just after I got > done asking the truckers (using a CB) to make us a hole to get off the > road, BOOM, the goddamned radiator hose blows off. After fixing that, > we got off I-20, and took route 70 down to Newnan.. (A backroads > route, but it beat the hell out of burning up in gridlocked traffic..) > We got lost off of a bunk-ass detour sign, but got proper directions > from some firemen, and made it to Darien, Georgia at sundown... > Too bad my cousin & uncle lived in Eulonia.. <g> > We called 'em up from a payphone, and they guided us back to their > trailer (When I first heard that it was a trailer, I though "Aw, > fuck."... It's actually quite a bit more comfortable than the house > I'm living in.. <g> > ) > We stayed there about 2 weeks... I loved it there, there was plenty to > do (hunting, fishing, crabbing, talking to all the southerners around > there.. ) > > As a matter of fact, I was there in South Carolina when they hauled > the Stars & Bars off of the dome there.... Definitely something to > see... The cries of 'Off the dome and in your face!' were very loud.. > I thought there was going to be a riot! > > But, time passed,and we had to move on.. On the way back we took a > different route (Through Tennessee, and Kentucky, back into Missouri.. > ) > > We revisited West Plains, and Witchitaw on the way back... <groan> > (Keep in mind, I didn't PLAN the trip, I was along for the ride... ) > > It all went well enough, until we hit New Mexico again... About that > time,the van went pretty much apeshit.. (stuff failed left and right.. > ) > We made it back into Cali just the day before yesterday, pretty much > held together with gum and baling wire.. <g> > > Needless to say, in about 6 months (maybe less!) I'm probably going to > be moving to Georgia, <g> Fuck California. > > > -LMB

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 05:02:36 GMT, Empress Of The Unknown <jupiturgrl@aol.com> wrote: >Louis wrote: > >> ..Empress Of The Unknown..wrote: >> >Louis wrote: > >[snip] >> > *sigh* ..Is it just me or does trouble seem to find you wherever you >> >go? >> >> <L> Hey, that was the WORST incident (along those lines) on the >> trip... > > Geez H? > >[snip] >> >> the mountains, Memphis, Tenn., >> > >> > WHAT? You went through TN and you didn't think to visit me??? >> >> Uh, I didn't have any control over where we went, exactly... > > That's no excuse <g> :P <prod> > >[snip] >> > *gasp* ..What did you kill? ::wide-open innocent doe eyes:: >> >> Do you really wanna know? <Venison belch> > > [imagining self as the deer] ::teary doe eyes, trembling lips:: Hmm, but you'd taste so _GOOD_.... <Carnivorous grin> > >> >> fishing, >> > >> > Zzz :P >> >> It's much more fun when you toss the hotwire of a 12V cat battery into >> a group of fish...not that I'd do that... <innocent whistle> > > ..Does that kill them? Usually, yea. .<g> > >> >> crabbing, >> > >> > Do I even want to know what that is? >> >> Catching crabs.. > > ::eyebrow:: You know, the scuttling, pinching seafood variety? > >[snip] >> >> But, time passed,and we had to move on.. On the way back we took a >> >> different route (Through Tennessee, >> > >> > ARGGGGHHHH!!!! You went through TN again and you didn't see me!!!! >> > >> > [thwap] [thwap] [thwap] >> > [thwap] [thwap] [thwap] >> > [thwap] [thwack] [smack] [thwap] >> >> Um, ow? > > Yes, if it hurts, you say "ow" :P > >[snip] >> >> be moving to Georgia, <g> Fuck California. >> > >> > If you don't visit me and Mr. Jup if/when you move, I'm going to go >to >> >Georgia and personally kick your tooshie. <eg> >> >> <L> Hmmm.. > > ::gets firewhip ready:: Haha,the humidity there would put it out. :P -LMB > >> -LMB >>

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 02:14:02 -0500, "Pie's Cupcake (Michelle)" <TehTigre@NOLIKESPAMcenturytel.net> wrote: >I am very glad you are home LMB. I missed you *big bugs*. > >Mic I'm very glad to BE back... -LMB > >Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote in message >news:etnqns8usovqu5scn7etjnlmsjqhg8orq6@4ax.com... >> Yup, that's right.. I have returned... >> >> Anyway, about the (LONG) trip... >> >> I started off about 6 weeks ago with 6 other family members.. (It was >> only supposed to be no more than 4 weeks tops, but shit happens. ) >> Anyway, we made Flagstaff, Arizona the first night... Only had to sit >> through one wreck on the highway.. (I was drunk & navigating, so it >> wasn't too big of a deal to me.. (Note: I didn't DRIVE while drunk. >> <g> ) >> We DID have a few minor problems with the van we were taking.. .(such >> as the brake lights not working... <g> A simple jerry-rig job was >> applied and we were back on the road.. ) >> Anyway, we next stopped at Tucumcari, New Mexico.... And that whole >> goddamned town seemed to be on the wrong side of the tracks. Needless >> to say, I slept in the van with my shotgun for company. <g> (As it >> was, the motel was a joke anyway...the AC leaked freon, and my cousins >> had to throw a huge cockroach out of the room... >> I only had 1 visitor while I tried to get some sleep... don't know who >> it was, but they didn't come from the direction of the motel office or >> the rooms we had rented, and the sound of a shotgun being racked >> changed their minds anyway.. <g> >> The next day, we got into Witchitaw, Kansas, and payed my uncle >> Dewayne a visit... Now that was definitely the hardest part of the >> trip for me, as there was absolutely nothing to do around there except >> get drunk... (And I could just do that shit at home.) >> We stayed there for 4 days, before moving on to West Plains, >> Missouri.. (as some of you know, I lived there once, and have another >> cousin who lives there.. ) >> That was cooler, as we went swimming in the river... >> After a 4 day stay there, we moved onto Georgia... On the way there, >> we passed through Arkansas (surprisingly flat, once you take 63 past >> the mountains, Memphis, Tenn., Missippi, and Alabama... ) >> Alabama has got to have the shittiest roads, BTW.... >> (Although that 'Blasting Zone' sign I saw was damned cool.. I wuz >> tempted to cause it to 'dissapear', if you know what I mean.. <eg> >> The roads were damned thrashed there, though..chewed up the tires >> nicely... which set us up for a few events later on... >> Anyway, we hit Atlanta, Georgia the next day..and promptly got >> gridlocked... The van overheated fairly soon, and just after I got >> done asking the truckers (using a CB) to make us a hole to get off the >> road, BOOM, the goddamned radiator hose blows off. After fixing that, >> we got off I-20, and took route 70 down to Newnan.. (A backroads >> route, but it beat the hell out of burning up in gridlocked traffic..) >> We got lost off of a bunk-ass detour sign, but got proper directions >> from some firemen, and made it to Darien, Georgia at sundown... >> Too bad my cousin & uncle lived in Eulonia.. <g> >> We called 'em up from a payphone, and they guided us back to their >> trailer (When I first heard that it was a trailer, I though "Aw, >> fuck."... It's actually quite a bit more comfortable than the house >> I'm living in.. <g> >> ) >> We stayed there about 2 weeks... I loved it there, there was plenty to >> do (hunting, fishing, crabbing, talking to all the southerners around >> there.. ) >> >> As a matter of fact, I was there in South Carolina when they hauled >> the Stars & Bars off of the dome there.... Definitely something to >> see... The cries of 'Off the dome and in your face!' were very loud.. >> I thought there was going to be a riot! >> >> But, time passed,and we had to move on.. On the way back we took a >> different route (Through Tennessee, and Kentucky, back into Missouri.. >> ) >> >> We revisited West Plains, and Witchitaw on the way back... <groan> >> (Keep in mind, I didn't PLAN the trip, I was along for the ride... ) >> >> It all went well enough, until we hit New Mexico again... About that >> time,the van went pretty much apeshit.. (stuff failed left and right.. >> ) >> We made it back into Cali just the day before yesterday, pretty much >> held together with gum and baling wire.. <g> >> >> Needless to say, in about 6 months (maybe less!) I'm probably going to >> be moving to Georgia, <g> Fuck California. >> >> >> -LMB >

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - (Empress Of The Unknown <jupiturgrl@aol.com>)

Louis wrote: > ..Empress Of The Unknown..wrote: > >Louis wrote: [snip] > >> <prod> > > > > Um.. Thank you? > > Hah? ::shakes head sadly:: :P [snip] > >> > [imagining self as the deer] ::teary doe eyes, trembling lips:: > >> > >> Hmm, but you'd taste so _GOOD_.... <Carnivorous grin> > > > > ::innocent look:: > > Innocence my ass. <eg> *poke* ..And what is -that- supposed to mean? :P [snip] > > Why would you want to live in a place with high humidity? > > Hnmmmm..Live in a place that rains bullets or a place that rains lots > of water.. > > Rough choice? > > (NOT) Oh, oops. Well, I know that that's preferable to where you live, but why is Georgia the state that you want to live in? -- .-~* Jup *I spent a day by the river It was quiet and the wind stood still I spent some time with nature To remind me of all that's real It's funny how silence speaks sometimes when you're alone And remember that you feel* -'Faceless Man,' Creed Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - (Empress Of The Unknown <jupiturgrl@aol.com>)

Louis wrote: > ..Empress Of The Unknown..wrote: [snip] > > That's no excuse <g> :P > > <prod> Um.. Thank you? [snip] > >> Do you really wanna know? <Venison belch> > > > > [imagining self as the deer] ::teary doe eyes, trembling lips:: > > Hmm, but you'd taste so _GOOD_.... <Carnivorous grin> ::innocent look:: [snip] > >> It's much more fun when you toss the hotwire of a 12V cat battery into > >> a group of fish...not that I'd do that... <innocent whistle> > > > > ..Does that kill them? > > Usually, yea. .<g> You meanie. :P > >> >> crabbing, > >> > > >> > Do I even want to know what that is? > >> > >> Catching crabs.. > > > > ::eyebrow:: > > You know, the scuttling, pinching seafood variety? ::eyebrow:: [snip] > > ::gets firewhip ready:: > > Haha,the humidity there would put it out. :P Why would you want to live in a place with high humidity? -- .-~* Jup *I spent a day by the river It was quiet and the wind stood still I spent some time with nature To remind me of all that's real It's funny how silence speaks sometimes when you're alone And remember that you feel* -'Faceless Man,' Creed Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-07-30 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 23:46:35 GMT, Empress Of The Unknown <jupiturgrl@aol.com> wrote: >Louis wrote: > >> ..Empress Of The Unknown..wrote: >> >Louis wrote: > >[snip] >> >> <prod> >> > >> > Um.. Thank you? >> >> Hah? > > ::shakes head sadly:: :P Are you implying that DJ's not doing his job? <eg> (j/K) > >[snip] >> >> > [imagining self as the deer] ::teary doe eyes, trembling lips:: >> >> >> >> Hmm, but you'd taste so _GOOD_.... <Carnivorous grin> >> > >> > ::innocent look:: >> >> Innocence my ass. <eg> > > *poke* ..And what is -that- supposed to mean? :P Mua ha ha ha! > >[snip] >> > Why would you want to live in a place with high humidity? >> >> Hnmmmm..Live in a place that rains bullets or a place that rains lots >> of water.. >> >> Rough choice? >> >> (NOT) > > Oh, oops. Well, I know that that's preferable to where you live, but >why is Georgia the state that you want to live in? 'Coz I gots lots of family there, the general feel of the place is much less evil, and it just ownz... (being 30 minutes from the beach is also cool. ) -LMB

2000-07-31 00:00:00 - Re: [AOB] LMB's Vacation - (Empress Of The Unknown <jupiturgrl@aol.com>)