FLM films - My Webpage

2000-07-09 00:00:00 - The Dr. as captain nothing new - (Rolf <na@nospam.net>)

The daydreamtion doctor episode shows as if it were the first time the holographic doctor performed as a captain. What about when he and 7/9 were alone and in command? What about when he was sent to a more modern ship and saved it? -- Welcome to my site: http://www.gate.net/~ruhig Read Captain Kirk was an Idiot

2000-07-09 00:00:00 - Re: The Dr. as captain nothing new - (Tephi <Tephi1@mailcity.com>)

maybe it was because he wasn't in charge of the ship while there were other people onboard or awake? Ann-- Ever mind the Rule of Three Three times what thou givest returns to thee. This lesson well, thou must learn Thee only gets what thou dost earn! Rolf <na@nospam.net> wrote in message news:090720002032242948%na@nospam.net... > The daydreamtion doctor episode shows as if it were the first time the > holographic doctor performed as a captain. What about when he and 7/9 > were alone and in command? What about when he was sent to a more modern > ship and saved it? > > -- > Welcome to my site: > http://www.gate.net/~ruhig > Read Captain Kirk was an Idiot

2000-07-10 00:00:00 - Re: The Dr. as captain nothing new - (Marcin Jastrzebski <darvin@megsinet.net>)

Take your pick: 1. The Reset Button 2. Doctor programmed himself to forget things at random. 3. It happened in an alternate universe. -- Marcin Jastrzebski darvin@megsinet.net http://www.megsinet.net/darvin "Rolf" <na@nospam.net> wrote in message news:090720002032242948%na@nospam.net... > The daydreamtion doctor episode shows as if it were the first time the > holographic doctor performed as a captain. What about when he and 7/9 > were alone and in command? What about when he was sent to a more modern > ship and saved it? > > -- > Welcome to my site: > http://www.gate.net/~ruhig > Read Captain Kirk was an Idiot