FLM films - My Webpage

2000-01-21 00:00:00 - Re: And now for something completely different - (DBR <assman@finalfrontier.com>)

kaboom@7of.9 wrote in message <3887c9cb.12778602@news2.wwnet.net>... > >**From the eonline.com site: > >Star Trek: Voyager's Jeri Ryan messes with Bruce Willis in Disney's, >The Kid. The film, written by Audrey Wells (The Truth about Cats and >Dogs), is about an image consultant (Willis) who is visited by his 10 >year old self. Ryan will play a celebrity who hires Willis to help her >with image problems. > >Should be interesting :-) > Oh God, Bruce Willis & Jeri Ryan?! In a Disney Shit Opera! *cough* If you ask me, Jeri's career is going to be dead as soon as Star Trek ends... That's if she keeps starring in these humiliating catastrophes, of course... I am very disappointed! What is the movie going to be called? "Myselfaggedon"... I'll bet Jeri plays some divorced.. well yeah, celebrity, who.... What the hell is an "Image problem" anyway? Jeez, this is just... shit! That's what it is, Monkey shit! Damnit, now my head and stomach hurt, I think I'll go take a cold shower. -- What's after this? "Sex with Braga, Lies about liking my Star Trek fans, and video tape that features me collecting dust on store shelves." Then again, it could be good <BUULLAA> !

2000-01-21 00:00:00 - Re: And now for something completely different - (DBR <assman@finalfrontier.com>)

Aardvark wrote in message ... >"Robrey" wrote: > > >> > > Should be interesting :-) >> > >> > While I am by far *not* a Willis fan, It's certainly good to see Ryan >get >> > some top billing. >> >> It sure is. Willis is box office gold. This is a very big deal to an >> actor, probably the best way to break into the movies. I wonder how >> large her part is? > >Don't know how big her part will be but this is *one* trek alumnus I'd like >to see avoid the priceline.com aquisitions down the road. :) > Me too, however, I think I saw her career get flushed down the toilet when I saw what Kaboom said...

2000-01-21 00:00:00 - Re: And now for something completely different - (Aardvark <Aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

"DBR" wrote: > >> It sure is. Willis is box office gold. This is a very big deal to an > >> actor, probably the best way to break into the movies. I wonder how > >> large her part is? > > > >Don't know how big her part will be but this is *one* trek alumnus I'd like > >to see avoid the priceline.com aquisitions down the road. :) > > > > > Me too, however, I think I saw her career get flushed down the toilet when I saw > what Kaboom said... Hmm... say it ain't so DBR. Gotta go find that one.

2000-01-21 00:00:00 - Re: And now for something completely different - (Robrey <robrey@mailbag.com>)

Aardvark wrote: > > <kaboom@7of.9> wrote: > > > Star Trek: Voyager's Jeri Ryan messes with Bruce Willis in Disney's, > > The Kid. The film, written by Audrey Wells (The Truth about Cats and > > Dogs), is about an image consultant (Willis) who is visited by his 10 > > year old self. Ryan will play a celebrity who hires Willis to help her > > with image problems. > > > > Should be interesting :-) > > While I am by far *not* a Willis fan, It's certainly good to see Ryan get > some top billing. It sure is. Willis is box office gold. This is a very big deal to an actor, probably the best way to break into the movies. I wonder how large her part is? Cordially, Robrey -- "...We dare not forget today that we are heirs of that first revolution. Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Americans-born in this century, tempered by war, disciplined by a hard and bitter peace, proud of our ancient heritage-and unwilling to witness or permit the slow undoing of those human rights to which this nation has always been committed, and to which we are committed today at home and around the world. Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we will pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to ensure the survival and success of liberty. This much we pledge-and more." --John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Inaugural Address, 1961.

2000-01-21 00:00:00 - Re: And now for something completely different - (Ross C <rossc@phonyisp.com>)

38C Robrey <robrey@mailbag.com> wrote in message news:3887F925.F73DB2DB@mailbag.com... > Aardvark wrote: > > > > <kaboom@7of.9> wrote: > > > > > Star Trek: Voyager's Jeri Ryan messes with Bruce Willis in Disney's, > > > The Kid. The film, written by Audrey Wells (The Truth about Cats and > > > Dogs), is about an image consultant (Willis) who is visited by his 10 > > > year old self. Ryan will play a celebrity who hires Willis to help her > > > with image problems. > > > > > > Should be interesting :-) > > > > While I am by far *not* a Willis fan, It's certainly good to see Ryan get > > some top billing. > > It sure is. Willis is box office gold. This is a very big deal to an > actor, probably the best way to break into the movies. I wonder how > large her part is? > > Cordially, > Robrey > -- > "...We dare not forget today that we are heirs of that first > revolution. Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend > and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of > Americans-born in this century, tempered by war, disciplined by a hard > and bitter peace, proud of our ancient heritage-and unwilling to witness > or permit the slow undoing of those human rights to which this nation > has always been committed, and to which we are committed today at home > and around the world. > > Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we will > pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, > oppose any foe to ensure the survival and success of liberty. > > This much we pledge-and more." > > --John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Inaugural Address, 1961.

2000-01-21 00:00:00 - And now for something completely different - (kaboom@7of.9)

**From the eonline.com site: Star Trek: Voyager's Jeri Ryan messes with Bruce Willis in Disney's, The Kid. The film, written by Audrey Wells (The Truth about Cats and Dogs), is about an image consultant (Willis) who is visited by his 10 year old self. Ryan will play a celebrity who hires Willis to help her with image problems. Should be interesting :-) kaboomie

2000-01-21 00:00:00 - Re: And now for something completely different - (Benji <mysterdiskord@hotmail.com>)