FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-15 00:00:00 - In the mood for awhile - (John Ro <rousieboy_2000@yahoo.com>)

I was all set to post those two flames a day of mine, until I didn't really get any flames back. But today I'm really ready to fight. But doing that over email is just no fun. I would do it here if I got any flames, but it might taint the on topic talk. Wait, the on topic talk is going to tainted anyway by certain upcoming OT. --------- Just Onederful

2000-05-15 00:00:00 - Re: In the mood for awhile - (Wavemaker <wavemaker@my-deja.com>)

John, I don't know what's going on in your life, but something is terribly wrong. You seem to want to fight with us for some reason. We're your friends here, and we don't want to fight with you. We care about you. Please find someone to talk to about what you're going through. Please get help. Wave.

2000-05-15 00:00:00 - Re: In the mood for awhile - (Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

John Ro wrote: > I was all set to post those two flames a day of mine, until I didn't really > get any flames back. But today I'm really ready to fight. But doing that > over email is just no fun. I would do it here if I got any flames, but it > might taint the on topic talk. Wait, the on topic talk is going to tainted > anyway by certain upcoming OT. What the hell is up with you son? I echo Wave's sentiments. Nobody's lookin' for a fight with you - especially one you're advertising for.

2000-05-16 00:00:00 - Re: In the mood for awhile - (Lady Pie aka Mic <LadyPie_2000@yahoo.co.uk>)

Wavemaker <wavemaker@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8fq62601tut@news1.newsguy.com... > John, I don't know what's going on in your life, but something is terribly > wrong. You seem to want to fight with us for some reason. We're your > friends here, and we don't want to fight with you. We care about you. Please > find someone to talk to about what you're going through. Please get help. > > Wave. Agreed, Wave. I feel the same way. Mic >