FLM films - My Webpage

2000-06-06 00:00:00 - why would there wouldn't be a king - (truplya15@aol.com)

Answer: Don't they don't have any king and queen action goin is that the borg act in a bee hive type situation where there is only a queen so there would not be a king.and a two "rulers" would be inafisent and what about lors breif stint with the borg. I also the queen has some compition now with janeway being borg now lol. I also think that harry, janeway, and tuvok are carring the virus that they were "trying" to implant because they didn't put up much of a fight. Get away or I missed too much of it and didnt follow it througholy.and one thing I wonder the orgin and base root where and when the borg all started and how is the war coming with (species 8472?) a.k.a. the scorpions. If any one would wish to contact me or wants to share info of the subject email me at reafer85@aol.com

2000-06-06 00:00:00 - Re: why would there wouldn't be a king - (Darth Ta' <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Truplya15 <truplya15@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000606023156.07604.00000114@ng-ft1.aol.com... > > Answer: > Don't they don't have any king and queen action goin is that the borg act > in a bee hive type situation where there is only a queen so there would not be > a king.and a two "rulers" would be inafisent and what about lors breif stint > with the borg. I also the queen has some compition now with janeway being borg > now lol. I also think that harry, janeway, and tuvok are carring the virus that > they were "trying" to implant because they didn't put up much of a fight. Get > away or I missed too much of it and didnt follow it througholy.and one thing I > wonder the orgin and base root where and when the borg all started and how is > the war coming with (species 8472?) a.k.a. the scorpions. If any one would > wish to contact me or wants to share info of the subject email me at > reafer85@aol.com3 I think I speak for everyone when I say... What?