FLM films - My Webpage

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Question about 7 of 9 and children - (clint_jefferson@hotmail.com)

Hi, this may sound like a silly question, but is it not logical to assume that 7 of 9, has children abord some borg ships?? I mean she spent all of her life on board a borg ships, and they do have children, so would 7 eventually want to seek them out??????? Just some thoughts.................

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Question about 7 of 9 and children - (Paul <paulvecchione@ameritech.net>)

umm, no...this doesn't make any sense to me since Seven was a child when she was assimilated and the Borg don't reproduce. They assimilate their drones from other species. -- Paul Vecchione paulvecchione@ameritech.net www.paulvecchione.com AOL Instant Messenger - vecc712 Clint <clint_jefferson@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:38978b2c.6383894@news.concentric.net... > Hi, this may sound like a silly question, but is it not logical to > assume that 7 of 9, has children abord some borg ships?? I mean she > spent all of her life on board a borg ships, and they do have > children, so would 7 eventually want to seek them out??????? > Just some thoughts.................

2000-01-30 00:00:00 - Re: Question about 7 of 9 and children - (nomad7 <nomad7@bigpond.com>)

At least, no since the first encounter with the Borg by the Enterprise (when the assimilation was techno-targeted only, and a nursery with babies was in fact encountered). Oh, I forgot that I wasn't supposed to mention that episode. Nobody want's to be reminded about how much the Borg changed in nature since then... ;-) - END OF LINE - Paul wrote: > umm, no...this doesn't make any sense to me since Seven was a child when she > was assimilated and the Borg don't reproduce. They assimilate their drones > from other species. > > -- > Paul Vecchione > paulvecchione@ameritech.net > www.paulvecchione.com > AOL Instant Messenger - vecc712 > > Clint <clint_jefferson@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:38978b2c.6383894@news.concentric.net... > > Hi, this may sound like a silly question, but is it not logical to > > assume that 7 of 9, has children abord some borg ships?? I mean she > > spent all of her life on board a borg ships, and they do have > > children, so would 7 eventually want to seek them out??????? > > Just some thoughts.................

2000-01-30 00:00:00 - Re: Question about 7 of 9 and children - ("Allen W. McDonnell" <tanada@provide.net>)

2000-01-30 00:00:00 - Re: Question about 7 of 9 and children - (Benji <mysterdiskord@hotmail.com>)

2000-01-30 00:00:00 - Re: Question about 7 of 9 and children - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000 00:42:00 GMT, "Benji" <mysterdiskord@hotmail.com> wrote: | They don't *have* children, they assimilate children and place them in |maturation until they've reached the appropriate physical specifications to |function as a drone. Drones don't have sex, at least not while they're in |the collective. Masked Man---->One of many reasons why the Borg are so cheerless and cross...Get some of these people a little nookie and maybe they'll lighten up on the galaxy a little bit.... -- Who was that masked man?

2000-01-31 00:00:00 - Re: Question about 7 of 9 and children - (Laura Ware <laware@strato.net>)

nomad7 <nomad7@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:3894205F.821200D9@bigpond.com... > At least, no since the first encounter with the Borg by the Enterprise (when the > assimilation was techno-targeted only, and a nursery with babies was in fact > encountered). > > Oh, I forgot that I wasn't supposed to mention that episode. Nobody want's to > be reminded about how much the Borg changed in nature since then... ;-) LOL! I forgive you. Maybe the babies were assimilated?

2000-02-03 00:00:00 - Re: Question about 7 of 9 and children - (nomad7 <nomad7@bigpond.com>)

"TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com" wrote: > On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:55:18 GMT, "Laura Ware" <laware@strato.net> > wrote: > > >nomad7 <nomad7@bigpond.com> wrote in message > >news:3894205F.821200D9@bigpond.com... > >> At least, no since the first encounter with the Borg by the Enterprise > >(when the > >> assimilation was techno-targeted only, and a nursery with babies was in > >fact > >> encountered). > >> > >> Oh, I forgot that I wasn't supposed to mention that episode. Nobody > >want's to > >> be reminded about how much the Borg changed in nature since then... ;-) > > > >LOL! I forgive you. Maybe the babies were assimilated? > > If 'assimilated' means seasoning with salt, pepper and BBQ sauce.. Hah! They can have an episode guest starring Meryl Streep, crying out "That Borg took my baby!" - END OF LINE -