FLM films - My Webpage

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - More OT - Boobs and stuff - (Counselor K aka Micaela <imzadi@nospam.net>)

Okay. Got an opinion poll for the guys - or any gals that want to chome in. The jack*ss that shares the house with me (loosely referred to as a husband) makes a huge deal about how sexy women with silicone implants are. He said that the women that gripe about it are just jealous. So my question to you all is this - are implants (esp. those that are blatantly obvious) indeed sexy to the male of the species? Thanks for the input. -- XoXoX Micaela Cyber Counselor Kitty Drop by The Counselor's Quarters at http://www.members.tripod.com/NCC_1701E/TheCounselorsQuarters.html

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (Counselor K aka Micaela <imzadi@nospam.net>)

Of course HIS opinion doesn't matter that much. He doesn't find me attractive, so I don't value his taste in women very much <sigh>... Counselor K aka Micaela wrote: > > Okay. Got an opinion poll for the guys - or any gals that want to chome > in. The jack*ss that shares the house > with me (loosely referred to as a husband) makes a huge deal about how > sexy women with silicone implants are. He said that the women that > gripe about it are just jealous. So my question to you all is this - > are implants (esp. those that are blatantly obvious) indeed sexy to the > male of the species? > > Thanks for the input. > -- > XoXoX > Micaela > Cyber Counselor Kitty > Drop by The Counselor's Quarters at > http://www.members.tripod.com/NCC_1701E/TheCounselorsQuarters.html -- XoXoX Micaela Cyber Counselor Kitty Drop by The Counselor's Quarters at http://www.members.tripod.com/NCC_1701E/TheCounselorsQuarters.html

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (Counselor K aka Micaela <imzadi@nospam.net>)

Thanks Starwind. That is why I was puzzled with the ensuing argument as well. I am naturally as well endowed as most implanted women are - duh? Why would I be jealous? Thanks. Mic Starwind wrote: > > >sexy women with silicone implants are. He said that the women that > >gripe about it are just jealous. So my question to you all is this - > >are implants (esp. those that are blatantly obvious) indeed sexy to the > >male of the species? > > I can't answer your second question except by what my male friends > have told me -- every one of them thinks implants are NOT sexy, and > are in fact any or all of 'unappealing', 'a turn off', 'ugly', > 'unnatural', etc etc... > > I tend to agree with them. Err, and I don't *need* implants to get > breasts of a size that many women pay $ for implants to get... so > 'jealousy' isn't a consideration from these quarters. > > 'Course, I still don't understnad why some women do want large > breasts... they just attract large amounts of thoroughly undesirable > attention from the male half of the species, IME... > > SW. -- XoXoX Micaela Cyber Counselor Kitty Drop by The Counselor's Quarters at http://www.members.tripod.com/NCC_1701E/TheCounselorsQuarters.html

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (Counselor K aka Micaela <imzadi@nospam.net>)

Good thinking and oh so correct!!!! Mic Starwind wrote: > > >Thanks Starwind. That is why I was puzzled with the ensuing argument as > >well. I am naturally as well endowed as most implanted women are - > >duh? Why would I be jealous? Thanks. > > Er, that would be because In The World Of The Jerk All Things Are > Strange... ;) > > SW. -- XoXoX Micaela Cyber Counselor Kitty Drop by The Counselor's Quarters at http://www.members.tripod.com/NCC_1701E/TheCounselorsQuarters.html

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (Counselor K aka Micaela <imzadi@nospam.net>)

Thanks Jordon. Now if anyone LIKES the way implants look - please also speak up. I am interested in all points of view on the subject. Mic my only surgeries have been to take something out - not put something in <hehe>..gall bladder, heel spur, etc .... <grin> JordonW wrote: > > >So my question to you all is this - > >are implants (esp. those that are blatantly obvious) indeed sexy to the > >male of the species? > > From my own point of view, I actually prefer the real thing or implants any > day. The less "fake" a person is (in any way), the better. > > Jordon > > > "Why are we now travelling into space? Why, indeed, did we trouble to look > past the next mountain? Our prime obligation to ourselves is to make the > unknown known. We are on a journey to keep an appointment with whatever we > are."--G.R. -- XoXoX Micaela Cyber Counselor Kitty Drop by The Counselor's Quarters at http://www.members.tripod.com/NCC_1701E/TheCounselorsQuarters.html

1999-12-11 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (Richard <sabrerbfNOsaSPAM@aol.com.invalid>)

In article <3851981E.1DED1@nospam.net>, Counselor K aka Micaela <imzadi@nospam.net> wrote: > Okay. Got an opinion poll for the guys - or any gals that want to > chome > in. The jack*ss that shares the house > with me (loosely referred to as a husband) makes a huge deal about > how > sexy women with silicone implants are. He said that the women that > gripe about it are just jealous. So my question to you all is > this - > are implants (esp. those that are blatantly obvious) indeed sexy > to the > male of the species? > Thanks for the input. > -- > XoXoX > Micaela > Cyber Counselor Kitty > Drop by The Counselor's Quarters at > http://www.members.tripod.com/NCC_1701E/TheCounselorsQuarters.html Generally no. Especially the multiple cup size, skin stretched so tight you could use it for drumheads type of implant. I'm always half-afraid they're going to explode and splatter me with silicone. Having said that, however, a subtle, no more than one cup size implant may help some women look more sexy. To give you an example: About two years ago a friend of mine who was an A-cup decided to get implants, making her a B-Cup. This was done with minimal scarring, and in such a way that her breasts still look quite natural, even when nude. But what really helped her look more sexy was the fact that she felt more self-confident, and thus, sexier. (IMO she was sexy before and after) Anyhow, that's my opinion on silicone breasts. Besides which, for a lot of guys, (more than want to admit it) larger breasts may catch the eye, but it's the whole package which draws our interest. * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

1999-12-11 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (dudemanguy <tneill@airmail.net>)

"Counselor K aka Micaela" <imzadi@nospam.net> wrote in message news:3851981E.1DED1@nospam.net... > > Okay. Got an opinion poll for the guys - or any gals that want to chome > in. The jack*ss that shares the house > with me (loosely referred to as a husband) makes a huge deal about how > sexy women with silicone implants are. He said that the women that > gripe about it are just jealous. So my question to you all is this - > are implants (esp. those that are blatantly obvious) indeed sexy to the > male of the species? > > Thanks for the input. > -- > XoXoX > Micaela > Cyber Counselor Kitty > Drop by The Counselor's Quarters at > http://www.members.tripod.com/NCC_1701E/TheCounselorsQuarters.html Yes, but only on a woman who is already sexy, and only when they don't distract from her general appearance. Well...not too much. Jeri is a perfect example: She'd be alluring without breast implants or a cat suit, but I would prefer to maintain the status quo. ^_^ (Stupid, stupid man creature!)

1999-12-11 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (starwind@khijol.org)

1999-12-11 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (jordonw@aol.comunicator)

>So my question to you all is this - >are implants (esp. those that are blatantly obvious) indeed sexy to the >male of the species?

1999-12-11 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (stoicNOSPAMHERE@aequalis.com)

Nope. In fact, from the trend I've noticed natural is in. In article <3851981E.1DED1@nospam.net>, imzadi@nospam.net says... > > Okay. Got an opinion poll for the guys - or any gals that want to chome > in. The jack*ss that shares the house > with me (loosely referred to as a husband) makes a huge deal about how > sexy women with silicone implants are. He said that the women that > gripe about it are just jealous. So my question to you all is this - > are implants (esp. those that are blatantly obvious) indeed sexy to the > male of the species? > > Thanks for the input. >

1999-12-11 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (Barry Miller <barrybodeen@email.msn.com>)

I'd like to see natural come back. Implants don't make acting any better.

1999-12-11 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (stiffmenot@aol.comDieTroll)

1999-12-12 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (jordonw@aol.comunicator)

>Thanks Jordon. You're very welcome Counselor. Always the opinion giver, that's me.. lol.. Oh, and btw..loved your site..don't know what your husband is complainin' about! ;-) Jordon "Why are we now travelling into space? Why, indeed, did we trouble to look past the next mountain? Our prime obligation to ourselves is to make the unknown known. We are on a journey to keep an appointment with whatever we are."--G.R.

1999-12-12 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (Counselor K aka Micaela <imzadi@nospam.net>)

Thanks so much <hug>.... JordonW wrote: > > >Thanks Jordon. > > You're very welcome Counselor. Always the opinion giver, that's me.. lol.. Oh, > and btw..loved your site..don't know what your husband is complainin' about! > ;-) > > Jordon > > "Why are we now travelling into space? Why, indeed, did we trouble to look > past the next mountain? Our prime obligation to ourselves is to make the > unknown known. We are on a journey to keep an appointment with whatever we > are."--G.R. -- XoXoX Micaela Cyber Counselor Kitty Drop by The Counselor's Quarters at http://www.members.tripod.com/NCC_1701E/TheCounselorsQuarters.html

1999-12-12 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <385316AB.58B0@yahoo.com>, Steve says... It's really hard to understand >> why anyone would want to win the lottery. > > >Welcome to Earth. It's a very nice planet and we hope you enjoy your >stay. Could you tell us about the planet *you* come from? ROFL!!! Every night I kneel by my bed and say: "Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my Soul to keep. If I should win the Lottery, I pray the Lord to take it away. Amen. ~~ "Make *now* the most precious moment. Now is all there is." -Kamin

1999-12-12 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - ("Mike H." <mhantz@micron.net>)

Counselor K aka Micaela wrote: > > Okay. Got an opinion poll for the guys - or any gals that want to chome > in. The jack*ss that shares the house > with me (loosely referred to as a husband) makes a huge deal about how > sexy women with silicone implants are. He said that the women that > gripe about it are just jealous. So my question to you all is this - > are implants (esp. those that are blatantly obvious) indeed sexy to the > male of the species? As long as they aren't disproportionate to the woman's body, I think they are sexy. -- Mike Phil Rizzuto: "Yogi, we're lost." Yogi Berra: "Yeah, but we're making great time." -In a car on the way to a banquet <http://netnow.micron.net/~mhantz>

1999-12-12 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

Masked Man---->Can I suggest a very slight amendment to your prayer, dear lady? If I should win the Lottery, I pray the Lord to give it to Masked Man. Amen. {:-) On 12 Dec 1999 09:12:00 -0800, Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote: |If I should win the Lottery, |I pray the Lord to take it away. |Amen. Who was that masked man?

1999-12-12 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (spectrum137@my-deja.com)

In article <FF7D621585EFC66B.5EAB94AAF38A98D3.0E0BE6FEC9C967D0@lp.airnews.net>, "dudemanguy" <tneill@(spamkill)airmail.net> wrote: > > "Counselor K aka Micaela" <imzadi@nospam.net> wrote in message > news:3851981E.1DED1@nospam.net... > > > > Okay. Got an opinion poll for the guys - or any gals that want to chome > > in. The jack*ss that shares the house > > with me (loosely referred to as a husband) makes a huge deal about how > > sexy women with silicone implants are. He said that the women that > > gripe about it are just jealous. So my question to you all is this - > > are implants (esp. those that are blatantly obvious) indeed sexy to the > > male of the species? > > > > Thanks for the input. > > -- > > XoXoX > > Micaela > > Cyber Counselor Kitty > > Drop by The Counselor's Quarters at > > http://www.members.tripod.com/NCC_1701E/TheCounselorsQuarters.html > > Yes, but only on a woman who is already sexy, and only when they > don't distract from her general appearance. Well...not too much. > Jeri is a perfect example: She'd be alluring without breast implants > or a cat suit, but I would prefer to maintain the status quo. ^_^ > (Stupid, stupid man creature!) Jeri Ryan doesn't have breast implants. Her breasts are a natural part of her overal appearance. Her figure is very perfectly balanced, with the ideal proportions of breasts, butt, and abs, and her curves have outstanding calculus, so to speak. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

In article <385198f3.506217441@netnews.worldnet.att.net>, starwind@khijol.org (Starwind) wrote: > >sexy women with silicone implants are. He said that the women that > >gripe about it are just jealous. So my question to you all is this - > >are implants (esp. those that are blatantly obvious) indeed sexy to the > >male of the species? > > I can't answer your second question except by what my male friends > have told me -- every one of them thinks implants are NOT sexy, and > are in fact any or all of 'unappealing', 'a turn off', 'ugly', > 'unnatural', etc etc... > > I tend to agree with them. Err, and I don't *need* implants to get > breasts of a size that many women pay $ for implants to get... so > 'jealousy' isn't a consideration from these quarters. > > 'Course, I still don't understnad why some women do want large > breasts... they just attract large amounts of thoroughly undesirable > attention from the male half of the species, IME... > > SW. It's like money. When you have a lot of it, you have to deal with huge amounts of undesirable attention from opportunists, shallow users, gold diggers, con artists, and thieves. It's really hard to understand why anyone would want to win the lottery. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

1999-12-12 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

Masked Man---->LOL! On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 22:29:47 -0500, Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: |X-No-Archive: yes | | | |spectrum137@my-deja.com wrote: |> |> It's like money. When you have a lot of it, you have to deal with |> huge amounts of undesirable attention from opportunists, shallow users, |> gold diggers, con artists, and thieves. It's really hard to understand |> why anyone would want to win the lottery. | | |Welcome to Earth. It's a very nice planet and we hope you enjoy your |stay. Could you tell us about the planet *you* come from? Who was that masked man?

1999-12-13 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <385c994f.101115172@news.mindspring.com>, kemosabe@skyenet.net says... > >Masked Man----->Why dont we make it the first one, but leave the >possibility open for the second? <g> One step at a time. After all, >first, Shammie has to win the lottery! <g> Oops, it might help if I buy a lottery ticket, hm? ~~ "Make *now* the most precious moment. Now is all there is." -Kamin

1999-12-13 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

Masked Man----->Sure, Jup, but only if you agree to split it over dinner. Deal? <g> On 13 Dec 1999 04:28:30 GMT, jupiturgrl@aol.com (Empress of The Unknown) wrote: |Split it with me? |::bats eyelashes:: |..Please? Who was that masked man?

1999-12-13 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (jupiturgrl@aol.com)

Masked Man wrote: >Masked Man----->Sure, Jup, but only if you agree to split it over >dinner. Deal? <g> ::giggling and blushing:: Deal. Er... Wait.. Do you mean dinner as in -dinner- or dinner as in ::raise of eyebrow:: "dinner?" >On 13 Dec 1999 04:28:30 GMT, jupiturgrl@aol.com (Empress of The >Unknown) wrote: > >|Split it with me? >|::bats eyelashes:: >|..Please? > >Who was that masked man? That's a cool .sig :} I keep imagining some guy in tight black pants, a loose black or white longsleeve top, and a black mask across his eyes.. hehe..::imagining that picture::..::SwOoN:: .-~* Jup *The things we learn strike sparks, and the sparks light Fire; and Firelight reveals strange things moving in the Darkness.. The Darkness can teach you things that the Light has never seen, and will never be able to see..* -The Fall of Atlantis

1999-12-13 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (BTS <deletethisbstevens@usxchange.net>)

Counselor K aka Micaela <imzadi@nospam.net> wrote in article > Of course HIS opinion doesn't matter that much. He doesn't find me > attractive, so I don't value his taste in women very much <sigh>... If your husband doesn't find you attractive then all I can say is that he's pretty much an idiot. Any bonus points he might have garnered for snagging you are hereby revoked. I say he ought to be permanently barred from -OINK- brigade membership. -- later... b.t.s. occassionally, I'm callous and strange - btvs

1999-12-13 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (BTS <deletethisbstevens@usxchange.net>)

Counselor K aka Micaela <imzadi@nospam.net> wrote in article > Okay. Got an opinion poll for the guys - or any gals that want to chome > in. The jack*ss that shares the house > with me (loosely referred to as a husband) makes a huge deal about how > sexy women with silicone implants are. He said that the women that > gripe about it are just jealous. So my question to you all is this - > are implants (esp. those that are blatantly obvious) indeed sexy to the > male of the species? > > Thanks for the input. Silicone implants, especially the obvious ones, are not as sexy as natural breasts. Natural always looks better, imo. To be honest, it's hard...err.. difficult for me to say that I dislike seeing any bare breast, but an obvious implant usually generates an 'huh' rather than a 'hubbahubba'. That's a roundabout way of answering "no, they're not sexy." to your question. -- later... b.t.s. occassionally, I'm callous and strange - btvs

1999-12-14 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (John Ro <jrouse1@san.rr.com>)

Shammie wrote in message <830l10$30j1@drn.newsguy.com>... >In article <385316AB.58B0@yahoo.com>, Steve says... >It's really hard to understand >>> why anyone would want to win the lottery. >> >> >>Welcome to Earth. It's a very nice planet and we hope you enjoy your >>stay. Could you tell us about the planet *you* come from? > >ROFL!!! >Every night I kneel by my bed and say: >"Now I lay me down to sleep. >I pray the Lord my Soul to keep. >If I should win the Lottery, >I pray the Lord to take it away. >Amen. I guess we could live with the Lord taking away the lottery after you win it. -) But we would be coming up with all sorts of reasons for you to lend us some. John Ro One: a great inclusion to your next Lotto pick.

1999-12-14 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

1999-12-14 00:00:00 - Re: More OT - Boobs and stuff - (jupiturgrl@aol.com)

Masked Man-----> **shake** and if NG 2000 is in Chicago as some have suggested, we may be meeting very soon....:) On 14 Dec 1999 01:11:08 GMT, jupiturgrl@aol.com (Empress of The Unknown) wrote: |Okies. <g> ::puts hand out:: Shall we shake on it then? Who was that masked man?