FLM films - My Webpage

2000-06-19 00:00:00 - Unimatrix Zero - (Paul King <pmking@genie.co.uk>)


Please could somebody tell me if there is a site I can download the second part of unimatrix zero. Many thanks in advance PAul

2000-06-19 00:00:00 - Re: Unimatrix Zero - ("Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com>)


"Paul King" <pmking@genie.co.uk> wrote in message news:8im5k9$53q19$1@fu-berlin.de... > Please could somebody tell me if there is a site I can download the second > part of unimatrix zero. Nope. "Unimatrix Zero, part 2" has yet to be written and filmed. Chris W.

2000-06-19 00:00:00 - Re: Unimatrix Zero - (Paul King <pmking@genie.co.uk>)


Chris W. <el_capitano@geocities.com> wrote in message news:394e9d09_2@binaries.vphos.net... > > "Paul King" <pmking@genie.co.uk> wrote in message > news:8im5k9$53q19$1@fu-berlin.de... > > Please could somebody tell me if there is a site I can download the second > > part of unimatrix zero. > > Nope. > > "Unimatrix Zero, part 2" has yet to be written and filmed. > > Chris W. > > Chris Darn! I was really looking forward to watching it. I was even going to go and buy it on Saturday. Just have to wait then. Thankyou for the prompt reply. Paul

2000-06-20 00:00:00 - Re: Todays the Day (was Re: Unimatrix Zero) - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)


Bozo the Evil Klown wroteded: > So if they're filming, the script's been > written..... Gosh, Boze ... that's quite the assumption there. <g>

2000-06-20 00:00:00 - Re: Todays the Day (was Re: Unimatrix Zero) - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)


So if they're filming, the script's been written..... though they may well would have done better to just make it up as they go along. <G> ***************************************** "Insanity is a part of the times, Vir: You must learn to *embrace* the madness!!" Londo Mollari

2000-06-20 00:00:00 - Todays the Day (was Re: Unimatrix Zero) - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)


"Allie Andrews" <allie@jupiter23.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:8in9jv$1vj$4@plutonium.compulink.co.uk... > > Bozo the Evil Klown <evilklowwn@aol.comedy> wrote in message > news:20000619224058.17192.00004077@ng-fq1.aol.com... > > Part 2 probably has been written by now- at least the first draft. Maybe > G'Kar > > knows when they'll start filming. > > When we saw Beltran the other week he said he was starting filming in a > couple of weeks (or something like that) so I would think they start next > week. > Today, June 20th is the day Robert said they would start filming.

2000-06-20 00:00:00 - Re: Todays the Day (was Re: Unimatrix Zero) - (Bill Crawford <koichi@fastlane.net>)


On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:56:55 GMT, "Lisa" <lisa@chakfan.com> wrote: > >"Allie Andrews" <allie@jupiter23.demon.co.uk> wrote in message >news:8in9jv$1vj$4@plutonium.compulink.co.uk... >> >> Bozo the Evil Klown <evilklowwn@aol.comedy> wrote in message >> news:20000619224058.17192.00004077@ng-fq1.aol.com... >> > Part 2 probably has been written by now- at least the first draft. >Maybe >> G'Kar >> > knows when they'll start filming. >> >> When we saw Beltran the other week he said he was starting filming in a >> couple of weeks (or something like that) so I would think they start next >> week. >> > >Today, June 20th is the day Robert said they would start filming. Damn, they started early this year... - Will

2000-06-20 00:00:00 - Re: Unimatrix Zero - (Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)


Bozo the Evil Klown <evilklowwn@aol.comedy> wrote in message news:20000619224058.17192.00004077@ng-fq1.aol.com... > Part 2 probably has been written by now- at least the first draft. Maybe G'Kar > knows when they'll start filming. When we saw Beltran the other week he said he was starting filming in a couple of weeks (or something like that) so I would think they start next week. Allie x

2000-06-20 00:00:00 - Re: Unimatrix Zero - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)


Part 2 probably has been written by now- at least the first draft. Maybe G'Kar knows when they'll start filming. ***************************************** "Insanity is a part of the times, Vir: You must learn to *embrace* the madness!!" Londo Mollari

2000-06-21 00:00:00 - Re: Unimatrix Zero - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)


On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:22:37 -0700, "Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com> wrote: > >"Paul King" <pmking@genie.co.uk> wrote in message >news:8im5k9$53q19$1@fu-berlin.de... >> Please could somebody tell me if there is a site I can download the second >> part of unimatrix zero. > >Nope. > >"Unimatrix Zero, part 2" has yet to be written and filmed. it's probably been written by now - since I think they start filming this week? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-06-21 00:00:00 - Re: Todays the Day (was Re: Unimatrix Zero) - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)


Bill Crawford wrote: > > On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:56:55 GMT, "Lisa" <lisa@chakfan.com> wrote: > > > > >"Allie Andrews" <allie@jupiter23.demon.co.uk> wrote in message > >news:8in9jv$1vj$4@plutonium.compulink.co.uk... > >> > >> Bozo the Evil Klown <evilklowwn@aol.comedy> wrote in message > >> news:20000619224058.17192.00004077@ng-fq1.aol.com... > >> > Part 2 probably has been written by now- at least the first draft. > >Maybe > >> G'Kar > >> > knows when they'll start filming. > >> > >> When we saw Beltran the other week he said he was starting filming in a > >> couple of weeks (or something like that) so I would think they start next > >> week. > >> > > > >Today, June 20th is the day Robert said they would start filming. > > Damn, they started early this year... > > - Will I would want to as well since it the last season...

2000-06-22 00:00:00 - R: Unimatrix Zero - (Luke Bell-Tower <stvoyager8472@yahoo.com>)


> it's probably been written by now - since I think they start filming > this week? > > Julianna Yes they start to filming the part 2, this Monday. Bye Luke...(I am new entry)