FLM films - My Webpage

2000-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - ("Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com>)

"Therese Gray" <tgray@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:2000071411562486296@zetnet.co.uk... > The message <396E9CA4.9D456062@hotmail.com> > from "David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> contains these words: > > > > spoiler space: > > > s > > > p > > > > o > > > > i > > > > l > > > > e > > > > r > > > > > space > > > s > > s > > s > > s > > s > > > "Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. > > Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager > > in the season six episode "Collective". > > Shit! :< I don't need to read any more than that. :< Sure you do. "This will mark the final appearance for several of the Borg Children..." This can only be a good thing. > Is this a real spoiler or a wind-up? No idea. Chris W.

2000-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (silenceNOSPAM@evcom.net)

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:18:58 -0700, "Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com> wrote: >> Is this a real spoiler or a wind-up? > >No idea. (clipped spoiler space cos this post isn't a spoiler) It is. It came right from the official site's production news. -steven ____________________________________________________ I think that turkey is just big, bland, dry chicken. - Douglas Adams Silence@PenguinStorm.net * AIM- SoulStorm http://www.gloomcounty.com/ is now up! http://www.ti.penguinstorm.net/ Kansas- A Very Nice Place To Visit! ____________________________________________________

2000-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (Therese Gray <tgray@zetnet.co.uk>)

The message <396E9CA4.9D456062@hotmail.com> from "David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> contains these words: > spoiler space: > s > p > o > i > l > e > r > space > s > s > s > s > s > "Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. > Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager > in the season six episode "Collective". Shit! :< I don't need to read any more than that. :< Is this a real spoiler or a wind-up?

2000-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (havoc <havoc@ucs.net>)

David B. wrote in message <396E9CA4.9D456062@hotmail.com>... >spoiler space: > >s > >p > > >o > > >i > > >l > > >e > > >r > > > >space > >s >s >s >s >s > >"Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. >Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager >in the season six episode "Collective". Captain Janeway, >who has always felt a great responsibility to the Borg >children, refers to them as some of the ship's most precious >cargo. This will mark the final appearance for several of the >Borg Children, whose story line continued in the season six >spisodes "Child's Play" and "The Haunting of Deck Twelve". >Also making an appearance in this episode will be the Delta >Flyer, version II. The first Delta Flyer was destroyed by the >Borg in "Unimatrix Zero, Part I" > <sigh> So just like the Defiant.... Destroyed only to be replaced by an exact duplicate immediately. There goes any drama from ever having another Trek ship destroyed.. -Havoc

2000-07-14 00:00:00 - More "Imperfection" spoilers - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

spoiler space: s p o i l e r space s s s s s "Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager in the season six episode "Collective". Captain Janeway, who has always felt a great responsibility to the Borg children, refers to them as some of the ship's most precious cargo. This will mark the final appearance for several of the Borg Children, whose story line continued in the season six spisodes "Child's Play" and "The Haunting of Deck Twelve". Also making an appearance in this episode will be the Delta Flyer, version II. The first Delta Flyer was destroyed by the Borg in "Unimatrix Zero, Part I" http://talk.trekweb.com/cgi-bin/comments.pl?aid=o7CL2tjhwsHD.&parent=0&sort=Newest%20Posts%20First&view=Threaded%20Posts

2000-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (John Ro <rousieboy_2000@yahoo.com>)

David B. wrote: > spoiler space: > > s > > p > > > o > > > i > > > l > > > e > > > r > > > > space > > s > s > s > s > s > > "Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. > Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager > in the season six episode "Collective". I don't know if this news will help make Voy ng posters enthusiastic about the final season. -) But I'll probably watch it anyway. > Captain Janeway, > who has always felt a great responsibility to the Borg > children, refers to them as some of the ship's most precious > cargo. This will mark the final appearance for several of the > Borg Children, Even that may be too late to help make Voy ng posters enthusiastic about the final season. > whose story line continued in the season six > spisodes "Child's Play" and "The Haunting of Deck Twelve". > Also making an appearance in this episode will be the Delta > Flyer, version II. Fx to the rescue! > The first Delta Flyer was destroyed by the > Borg in "Unimatrix Zero, Part I" You won't be able to distinquish all the Delta Flyers from regular shuttles after awhile. --- You think One would be excited about this ep.

2000-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (Stephen Voss <voss@gate.net>)

> > As long as they're jettisoning the Borgy Bunch, I'm happy. > > Every one of them except for Icheb. New spoilers over at trektoday.com > today say the twins and the borg girl are making their final appearence. > Icheb isn't mention so he must stick around. Remember Icheb is older and his parents are scum who tried to send him back to the borg. The other children are younger and while Seven is a competent surrogate,chances are their parents or relatives are still out there and/or their homeworld is not too far away. Its also possible theyll find some loving parents who lost their children, and so Seven in a "hallmark moment" will give them up "because she cares"

2000-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (TC <yewston@ix.REMOVE.netcom.com>)

"David B." wrote ... > spoiler space: > > s > > p > > > o > > > i > > > l > > > e > > > r > > > > space > > s > s > s > s > s > > "Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. > Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager > in the season six episode "Collective". Captain Janeway, > who has always felt a great responsibility to the Borg > children, refers to them as some of the ship's most precious > cargo. This will mark the final appearance for several of the > Borg Children, whose story line continued in the season six > spisodes "Child's Play" and "The Haunting of Deck Twelve". > Also making an appearance in this episode will be the Delta > Flyer, version II. The first Delta Flyer was destroyed by the > Borg in "Unimatrix Zero, Part I" uh boy. This strongly hints that Icheb will hang around and the other three will be gone. The twins were wall paper so they are irrelevant. Mezoti was the only one I could stand and that was just barely. Icheb's a lump and a Wesley wanna-be. This is not good. Yay.. the Delta flyer will be back. That kick-ass little ship will destroy the Borg yet. TC

2000-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (TC <yewston@ix.REMOVE.netcom.com>)

"havoc" wrote ... > > David B. wrote... > >spoiler space: > > > >s > > > >p > > > > > >o > > > > > >i > > > > > >l > > > > > >e > > > > > >r > > > > > > > >space > > > >s > >s > >s > >s > >s > > > >"Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. > >Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager > >in the season six episode "Collective". Captain Janeway, > >who has always felt a great responsibility to the Borg > >children, refers to them as some of the ship's most precious > >cargo. This will mark the final appearance for several of the > >Borg Children, whose story line continued in the season six > >spisodes "Child's Play" and "The Haunting of Deck Twelve". > >Also making an appearance in this episode will be the Delta > >Flyer, version II. The first Delta Flyer was destroyed by the > >Borg in "Unimatrix Zero, Part I" > > > > <sigh> So just like the Defiant.... Destroyed only to be replaced by an > exact duplicate immediately. > There goes any drama from ever having another Trek ship destroyed.. > > -Havoc ???? Enterprise 1701 destroyed at the Genesis planet. Replaced by the 1701A Enterprise 1701D destroyed in "Generations". Replaced by 1701E (OK, different class but it's still the Enterprise) Defiant destroyed by the Dominion. Replaced by the Sao Paulo and renamed Defiant Countless Voyager shuttlecraft lost or destroyed in episodes too numerous to mention. Seem to be replaced on a continuing basis. Voyager totally destroyed in "Year of Hell" and "Timeless". Replaced by the big red reset button so now Delta Flyer replaced by Delta Flyer II Pray tell, when was there ever any real drama from having one of the main ships destroyed. They've always been replaced or rebuilt. Besides the Delta Flyer is cool. And it can wipe out the White Star without even raising shields. TC

2000-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)

David doth write thus: >spoiler space: > >s > >p > > >o > > >i > > >l > > >e > > >r > > > >space > >s >s >s >s >s > >"Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. >Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager >in the season six episode "Collective". That was the *last* swap-meet they let Neelix go to. >Captain Janeway, >who has always felt a great responsibility to the Borg >children, They bring out personalities in her she hardly ever gets to use! >refers to them as some of the ship's most precious >cargo. After the dilithium, deuterium, Tom's holoprograms and the coffee. *Way* after the coffee. >This will mark the final appearance for several of the >Borg Children, whose story line continued in the season six >spisodes "Child's Play" and "The Haunting of Deck Twelve". And a tremendous rejoicing was heard o'er the land..... >Also making an appearance in this episode will be the Delta >Flyer, version II. The Epsilon Flyer? >The first Delta Flyer was destroyed by the >Borg in "Unimatrix Zero, Part I" The second one will no doubt collide with a planet before Christmas. >http://talk.trekweb.com/cgi-bin/comments.pl?aid=o7CL2tjhwsHD.&parent=0&so rt=Newest%20Posts%20First&view=Threaded%20Posts As long as they're jettisoning the Borgy Bunch, I'm happy. ***************************************** "Insanity is a part of the times, Vir: You must learn to *embrace* the madness!!" Londo Mollari

2000-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (kaboom@7of.9)

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:22:30 GMT, silenceNOSPAM@evcom.net (Silence (Of The Penguins) [The Artist Formerly Known As Steven]) wrote: >On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:18:58 -0700, "Chris W." ><el_capitano@geocities.com> wrote: > > >>> Is this a real spoiler or a wind-up? >> >>No idea. > >(clipped spoiler space cos this post isn't a spoiler) > >It is. It came right from the official site's production news. **Helloooo.........penguin, seen any good movies lately? ;) kaboomie

2000-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Bozo the Evil Klown wrote: > > David doth write thus: > > >spoiler space: > > > >s > > > >p > > > > > >o > > > > > >i > > > > > >l > > > > > >e > > > > > >r > > > > > > > >space > > > >s > >s > >s > >s > >s > As long as they're jettisoning the Borgy Bunch, I'm happy. Every one of them except for Icheb. New spoilers over at trektoday.com today say the twins and the borg girl are making their final appearence. Icheb isn't mention so he must stick around.

2000-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (juli17@aol.com)

> >David B. wrote in message <396E9CA4.9D456062@hotmail.com>... >>spoiler space: >> >>s >> >>p >> >> >>o >> >> >>i >> >> >>l >> >> >>e >> >> >>r >> >> >> >>space >> >>s >>s >>s >>s >>s >> >>"Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. >>Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager >>in the season six episode "Collective". Captain Janeway, >>who has always felt a great responsibility to the Borg >>children, refers to them as some of the ship's most precious >>cargo. This will mark the final appearance for several of the >>Borg Children, whose story line continued in the season six >>spisodes "Child's Play" and "The Haunting of Deck Twelve". >>Also making an appearance in this episode will be the Delta >>Flyer, version II. The first Delta Flyer was destroyed by the >>Borg in "Unimatrix Zero, Part I" >> > ><sigh> So just like the Defiant.... Destroyed only to be replaced by an >exact duplicate immediately. >There goes any drama from ever having another Trek ship destroyed.. > >-Havoc > > The Delta Flyer shows up again in episode three (called "Drive"). According to TrekToday: "The next episode to go into production, presumably starting today, will be a Michael Taylor story called 'Drive'. In the episode, Tom Paris and B'Elanna Torres will be racing the Delta Flyer against several other ships." The aforementioned pod race I assume... Julie

2000-07-16 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (TC <yewston@ix.REMOVE.netcom.com>)

"havoc" wrote... > > TC wrote... > >"havoc" wrote ... > >> > >> >spoiler space: > >> > > >> >s > >> > > >> >p > >> > > >> > > >> >o > >> > > >> > > >> >i > >> > > >> > > >> >l > >> > > >> > > >> >e > >> > > >> > > >> >r > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> >space > >> > > >> >s > >> >s > >> >s > >> >s > >> >s > >> > > >> > >> <sigh> So just like the Defiant.... Destroyed only to be replaced by an > >> exact duplicate immediately. > >> There goes any drama from ever having another Trek ship destroyed.. > >> > >> -Havoc > > > >???? > > > > Yup... Point is, it just keeps getting worse and worse. To the point where > the destruction of a ship scores no drama points. When the 1701 blazed across the sky of the Genesis planet, I did indeed have a lump in my throat. I loved that ship. However in the following movie I just knew that somehow there would be another Enterprise. Since then I have not expected a ship not to come back in some form. It still doesn't wipe away the drama of the Enterprise D crashlanding, for me anyway. In fact I would have been very surprised if the Flyer did not return. Maybe I should say disappointed. I think it is a kick-ass little ship. > >Enterprise 1701 destroyed at the Genesis planet. Replaced by the 1701A > > > > At the time it was destroyed, we had no idea whether there would ever be > another Enterprise. And then when the next movie began, we still had no > reason to believe there would be another Enterprise. It wasn't introduced > till the very end of the next movie. As I said above, I did expect there to be a new ship. It didn't seem like it would be Star Trek without it. > >Enterprise 1701D destroyed in "Generations". Replaced by 1701E (OK, > >different class but it's still the Enterprise) > > > > When 1701D was destroyed, I think everyone knew they were just destroying it > so they could replace it with a better movie version. Score no dramatic > points, but at least we got to look forward and anticipate a *new* > Enterprise. > > >Defiant destroyed by the Dominion. Replaced by the Sao Paulo and renamed > >Defiant > > > I'm a huge DS9 fan, but this was a low light. To destroy a ship, only to > replace it with an exact duplicate a couple of episodes later. The thing is, the TPTB are very afraid to do anything permanent to popular things. That is why the Borg will be back in some form even after their little 'civil war'. I even half-expect Section 31's Sloan to pop up somehow, somewhere in the Trek universe. TC > >Besides the Delta Flyer is cool. And it can wipe out the White Star > without > >even raising shields. > > > LOL. I won't even touch that one. > > -Havoc

2000-07-16 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (pbowles@aol.com)

In article <8kr57v$j51$1@slb0.atl.mindspring.net>, "TC" <yewston@ix.REMOVE.netcom.com> writes: >Enterprise 1701D destroyed in "Generations". Replaced by 1701E (OK, >different class but it's still the Enterprise) No, that's just a name - when a ship is destroyed, you expect the crew to be assigned a new one. Whatever name they give it, though, the E-E is not the same ship as the E-D. The Sao Paulo (as was) is identical except for the carpets (it even has the same registry in one of the battle scenes...) Philip Bowles

2000-07-16 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (havoc <havoc@ucs.net>)

TC wrote in message <8kr57v$j51$1@slb0.atl.mindspring.net>... >"havoc" wrote ... >> >> David B. wrote... >> >spoiler space: >> > >> >s >> > >> >p >> > >> > >> >o >> > >> > >> >i >> > >> > >> >l >> > >> > >> >e >> > >> > >> >r >> > >> > >> > >> >space >> > >> >s >> >s >> >s >> >s >> >s >> > >> >"Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. >> >Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager >> >in the season six episode "Collective". Captain Janeway, >> >who has always felt a great responsibility to the Borg >> >children, refers to them as some of the ship's most precious >> >cargo. This will mark the final appearance for several of the >> >Borg Children, whose story line continued in the season six >> >spisodes "Child's Play" and "The Haunting of Deck Twelve". >> >Also making an appearance in this episode will be the Delta >> >Flyer, version II. The first Delta Flyer was destroyed by the >> >Borg in "Unimatrix Zero, Part I" >> > >> >> <sigh> So just like the Defiant.... Destroyed only to be replaced by an >> exact duplicate immediately. >> There goes any drama from ever having another Trek ship destroyed.. >> >> -Havoc > >???? > Yup... Point is, it just keeps getting worse and worse. To the point where the destruction of a ship scores no drama points. >Enterprise 1701 destroyed at the Genesis planet. Replaced by the 1701A > At the time it was destroyed, we had no idea whether there would ever be another Enterprise. And then when the next movie began, we still had no reason to believe there would be another Enterprise. It wasn't introduced till the very end of the next movie. >Enterprise 1701D destroyed in "Generations". Replaced by 1701E (OK, >different class but it's still the Enterprise) > When 1701D was destroyed, I think everyone knew they were just destroying it so they could replace it with a better movie version. Score no dramatic points, but at least we got to look forward and anticipate a *new* Enterprise. >Defiant destroyed by the Dominion. Replaced by the Sao Paulo and renamed >Defiant I'm a huge DS9 fan, but this was a low light. To destroy a ship, only to replace it with an exact duplicate a couple of episodes later. > >Countless Voyager shuttlecraft lost or destroyed in episodes too numerous to >mention. Seem to be replaced on a continuing basis. They don't count.. They're just nameless shuttlecraft. No attachment to them. (They get destoryed too fast to build an attachment). Possible exception would be the Rio Grande from DS9 which lasted forever. > >Voyager totally destroyed in "Year of Hell" and "Timeless". Replaced by >the big red reset button > >so now Delta Flyer replaced by Delta Flyer II > >Pray tell, when was there ever any real drama from having one of the main >ships destroyed. They've always been replaced or rebuilt. > As I pointed out, we didn't always know they would be replaced or rebuilt. And we didn't always get identical ships as replacements either. The only other time that has happened was with the Defiant. >Besides the Delta Flyer is cool. And it can wipe out the White Star without >even raising shields. LOL. I won't even touch that one. -Havoc

2000-07-17 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com>)

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 21:04:26 -0500, "TC" <yewston@ix.REMOVE.netcom.com> wrote: >Besides the Delta Flyer is cool. And it can wipe out the White Star without >even raising shields. Troll. -- -=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 (\\\\ \_/ / -=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- \ _/ / /

2000-07-19 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 04:47:43 GMT, "David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> wrote: >spoiler space: > >s > >p > > >o > > >i > > >l > > >e > > >r > > > >space > >s >s >s >s >s > >"Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. >Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager >in the season six episode "Collective". Captain Janeway, >who has always felt a great responsibility to the Borg >children, refers to them as some of the ship's most precious >cargo. This will mark the final appearance for several of the >Borg Children, whose story line continued in the season six >spisodes "Child's Play" and "The Haunting of Deck Twelve". >Also making an appearance in this episode will be the Delta >Flyer, version II. The first Delta Flyer was destroyed by the >Borg in "Unimatrix Zero, Part I" > >http://talk.trekweb.com/cgi-bin/comments.pl?aid=o7CL2tjhwsHD.&parent=0&sort=Newest%20Posts%20First&view=Threaded%20Posts reaches for barf bag Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-07-19 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 05:33:10 GMT, "John Ro" <rousieboy_2000@yahoo.com> wrote: >David B. wrote: > >> spoiler space: >> >> s >> >> p >> >> >> o >> >> >> i >> >> >> l >> >> >> e >> >> >> r >> >> >> >> space >> >> s >> s >> s >> s >> s >> >> "Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. >> Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager >> in the season six episode "Collective". > >I don't know if this news will help make Voy ng posters enthusiastic about >the final season. -) not in the least... that's utterly disgusting!!!!!!! > But I'll probably watch it anyway. > >> Captain Janeway, >> who has always felt a great responsibility to the Borg >> children, refers to them as some of the ship's most precious >> cargo. This will mark the final appearance for several of the >> Borg Children, > >Even that may be too late to help make Voy ng posters enthusiastic about the >final season. > especially since it says "several of the Borg Children", instead of "all of them"... >> whose story line continued in the season six >> spisodes "Child's Play" and "The Haunting of Deck Twelve". >> Also making an appearance in this episode will be the Delta >> Flyer, version II. > >Fx to the rescue! > yeah :-( >> The first Delta Flyer was destroyed by the >> Borg in "Unimatrix Zero, Part I" > >You won't be able to distinquish all the Delta Flyers from regular shuttles >after awhile. if you don't have stories put in FX and cool sets to make up for lack in characterization... :-((((((((((((( Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-07-19 00:00:00 - Re: More "Imperfection" spoilers - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:56:24 +0100, Therese Gray <tgray@zetnet.co.uk> wrote: >The message <396E9CA4.9D456062@hotmail.com> > from "David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> contains these words: > > >> spoiler space: > >> s > >> p > > >> o > > >> i > > >> l > > >> e > > >> r > > > >> space > >> s >> s >> s >> s >> s > >> "Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. >> Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager >> in the season six episode "Collective". > > >Shit! :< I don't need to read any more than that. :< Therese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A miracle has happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with you on *something*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >Is this a real spoiler or a wind-up? It's on the Startrek.com-site as well, so I guess it's true... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:18:58 -0700, "Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com> wrote: > >"Therese Gray" <tgray@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in message >news:2000071411562486296@zetnet.co.uk... >> The message <396E9CA4.9D456062@hotmail.com> >> from "David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> contains these words: >> >> >> > spoiler space: >> >> > s >> >> > p >> >> >> > o >> >> >> > i >> >> >> > l >> >> >> > e >> >> >> > r >> >> >> >> > space >> >> > s >> > s >> > s >> > s >> > s >> >> > "Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. >> > Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager >> > in the season six episode "Collective". >> >> Shit! :< I don't need to read any more than that. :< > >Sure you do. "This will mark the final appearance for several of the Borg >Children..." This can only be a good thing. if it said: "all Borg kids" I'd agree... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

On 15 Jul 2000 05:04:23 GMT, juli17@aol.com (Juli17) wrote: >> >>David B. wrote in message <396E9CA4.9D456062@hotmail.com>... >>>spoiler space: >>> >>>s >>> >>>p >>> >>> >>>o >>> >>> >>>i >>> >>> >>>l >>> >>> >>>e >>> >>> >>>r >>> >>> >>> >>>space >>> >>>s >>>s >>>s >>>s >>>s >>> >>>"Imperfection" deals with the fate of the Borg children, Azan. >>>Mezoni, and Rebi, who were acquired by the U.S.S. Voyager >>>in the season six episode "Collective". Captain Janeway, >>>who has always felt a great responsibility to the Borg >>>children, refers to them as some of the ship's most precious >>>cargo. This will mark the final appearance for several of the >>>Borg Children, whose story line continued in the season six >>>spisodes "Child's Play" and "The Haunting of Deck Twelve". >>>Also making an appearance in this episode will be the Delta >>>Flyer, version II. The first Delta Flyer was destroyed by the >>>Borg in "Unimatrix Zero, Part I" >>> >> >><sigh> So just like the Defiant.... Destroyed only to be replaced by an >>exact duplicate immediately. >>There goes any drama from ever having another Trek ship destroyed.. >> >>-Havoc >> >> > >The Delta Flyer shows up again in episode three (called "Drive"). According to >TrekToday: > >"The next episode to go into production, presumably starting today, will be a >Michael Taylor story called 'Drive'. In the episode, Tom Paris and B'Elanna >Torres will be racing the Delta Flyer against several other ships." > >The aforementioned pod race I assume... > That sounds so utterly disgusting!!!!! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000 01:36:24 GMT, Brian Barjenbruch <brianb1@home.com> wrote: >In article <3970FA61.562A7841@gate.net>, Stephen Voss <voss@gate.net> >wrote: > >> The other children are younger and while >> Seven is a competent surrogate,chances are their parents or relatives are >> still >> out there and/or their homeworld is not too far away. > >I dunno about Azan and Rebi, but they've already passed Mezoti's >homeworld; she's Norcadian, and that world was the one where the >Tsunkatse was being held. Maybe somebody adopts her. (Hopefully!!!!!!!!) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!