FLM films - My Webpage

2000-01-07 00:00:00 - Re: Kate Mulgrew and Katharine Hepburn - (Angry Angel� <briles1@earthlink.net>)

"Blue Melnick" <rap@georgian.net> wrote in message news:4Nld4.3806$2x3.90015@newscontent-01.sprint.ca... > Hi there, > > Can anybody here tell me if Kate Mulgrew is in any related to Katharine > Hepburn. They seem like they are related judging by the resemblance in both > appearance and acting style. > > For an image of Hepburn, please see previous post. > > Thanks > Blue No they are not related. Angry Angel��� -------------------- Janeway Rocks! "Chakotay- You didn't poison the coffee did you?" "Janeway- Not anymore than what I usually do."

2000-01-07 00:00:00 - Re: Kate Mulgrew and Katharine Hepburn - (Aardvark <Aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

"Blue Melnick" wrote: > Hi there, Hey! > Can anybody here tell me if Kate Mulgrew is in any related to Katharine > Hepburn. They seem like they are related judging by the resemblance in both > appearance and acting style. Funny you should mention this Blue. I thought the very same thing the first time I saw her. No, they're not related but it's easy to see the resemblance *especially* due to the raspy voice.

2000-01-07 00:00:00 - Kate Mulgrew and Katharine Hepburn - (Blue Melnick <rap@georgian.net>)

2000-01-08 00:00:00 - Re: Kate Mulgrew and Katharine Hepburn - (Blue Melnick <rap@georgian.net>)

Thanks for letting me know. Blue Aardvark <Aardvarkboy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:m0pd4.10834$475.240264@news4.giganews.com... > "Blue Melnick" wrote: > > > Hi there, > > Hey! > > > Can anybody here tell me if Kate Mulgrew is in any related to Katharine > > Hepburn. They seem like they are related judging by the resemblance in > both > > appearance and acting style. > > Funny you should mention this Blue. I thought the very same thing the first > time I saw her. No, they're not related but it's easy to see the resemblance > *especially* due to the raspy voice. > > > > > >

2000-01-08 00:00:00 - Re: Kate Mulgrew and Katharine Hepburn - (Blue Melnick <rap@georgian.net>)

Thanks for letting me know. Blue Angry Angel��� <briles1@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:tGsd4.1212$ca2.28032@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > > "Blue Melnick" <rap@georgian.net> wrote in message > news:4Nld4.3806$2x3.90015@newscontent-01.sprint.ca... > > Hi there, > > > > Can anybody here tell me if Kate Mulgrew is in any related to Katharine > > Hepburn. They seem like they are related judging by the resemblance in > both > > appearance and acting style. > > > > For an image of Hepburn, please see previous post. > > > > Thanks > > Blue > > No they are not related. > > Angry Angel��� > -------------------- > Janeway Rocks! > > "Chakotay- You didn't poison the coffee did you?" > > "Janeway- Not anymore than what I usually do." > > >

2000-01-20 00:00:00 - Re: Kate Mulgrew and Katharine Hepburn - (Neil Bradley <neil@synthcom.com>)

Blue Melnick wrote: > Can anybody here tell me if Kate Mulgrew is in any related to Katharine > Hepburn. They seem like they are related judging by the resemblance in both > appearance and acting style. No, but I do believe that Kate Mulgrew and Jane Curtin are related. I could've *SWORN* I've heard Kate say "CONSUME MASS QUANTITIES!" She'd make an awesome conehead! -->Neil

2000-02-02 00:00:00 - Re: Kate Mulgrew and Katharine Hepburn - (Angry Angel� <briles1@earthlink.net>)

<ezekiel5760@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:878ekp$npj$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > In article <4Nld4.3806$2x3.90015@newscontent-01.sprint.ca>, > "Blue Melnick" <rap@georgian.net> wrote: > > Hi there, > > > > Can anybody here tell me if Kate Mulgrew is in any related to > Katharine > > Hepburn. They seem like they are related judging by the resemblance > in both > > appearance and acting style. > > > > For an image of Hepburn, please see previous post. > > > > Thanks > > Blue > > > > No, Kate M & Kate H. are in no way related. But Tovah Feldshuh bears a > gt. resemblance to Kate, doesn't she? > > I've never heard of Tovah Feldshuh. What has she appeared in? Angry Angel��� -------------------- Janeway Rocks! "One of the things you learn as you move up the ranks and get a little older is that you wish you had more time in your youth to really absorb all the things that happen to you. It goes by so fast, it's so easy to become jaded, to treat the extraordinary like just another day at the office." -Captain Kathryn Janeway

2000-02-02 00:00:00 - Re: Kate Mulgrew and Katharine Hepburn - (ezekiel5760@my-deja.com)

In article <4Nld4.3806$2x3.90015@newscontent-01.sprint.ca>, "Blue Melnick" <rap@georgian.net> wrote: > Hi there, > > Can anybody here tell me if Kate Mulgrew is in any related to Katharine > Hepburn. They seem like they are related judging by the resemblance in both > appearance and acting style. > > For an image of Hepburn, please see previous post. > > Thanks > Blue > No, Kate M & Kate H. are in no way related. But Tovah Feldshuh bears a gt. resemblance to Kate, doesn't she? > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.