FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-08 00:00:00 - Re: Trolls own this NG- How do you like it? - (Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

Ron Gibson wrote: > I'm just wondering how the "regulars" like the new look to this NG? You are one sick dude Ronnie-boy. Didn't anyone want to play with you when you wuz a lil' guy?

2000-02-08 00:00:00 - Re: ROTFLMAO - (Michele <belanna@uswest.netnospam>)

and you accuse others of having pointless posts. Ron Gibson wrote: > > 'Nuff said.

2000-02-08 00:00:00 - Re: ROTFLMAO - (DBR <assman@finalfrontier.com>)

Michele wrote in message <38A1061B.24AF6117@uswest.netnospam>... >and you accuse others of having pointless posts. > He's just happy, cause' he's on top for once. It's a new thing for him, and he's overwhelmed.

2000-02-08 00:00:00 - Re: ROTFLMAO - (Michele <belanna@uswest.netnospam>)

DBR wrote: > > Michele wrote in message <38A1061B.24AF6117@uswest.netnospam>... > >and you accuse others of having pointless posts. > > > > He's just happy, cause' he's on top for once. It's a new thing for him, and he's > overwhelmed. I should kilfile him but I love reading all the replies to him. Michele

2000-02-08 00:00:00 - Re: ROTFLMAO - Yes Ron, we're talking about you still. - (Gon Ribson <assman@finalfrontier.com8423>)

Michele wrote in message <38A107C9.DAFF94A2@uswest.netnospam>... > > >DBR wrote: >> >> Michele wrote in message <38A1061B.24AF6117@uswest.netnospam>... >> >and you accuse others of having pointless posts. >> > >> >> He's just happy, cause' he's on top for once. It's a new thing for him, and he's >> overwhelmed. >I should kilfile him but I love reading all the replies to >him. > 75% of those replies are mine :-) He's to hilariously loud and obnoxious to killfile. -- "To infinity and beyond!"

2000-02-08 00:00:00 - Trolls own this NG- How do you like it? - (Ron Gibson <rgibson@ix.netcom.com>)

I'm just wondering how the "regulars" like the new look to this NG? -- EMAIL: rgibson@ix.netcom.com Home Page: http://home.netcom.com/~rgibson/index.htm ICQ: 56576008

2000-02-08 00:00:00 - WWIII: Ron strikes a blow. - (Flik <DBR@DBRs.castle.COM>)

Ron Gibson wrote in message ... >I'm just wondering how the "regulars" like the new look to this NG? Look, it's my *cough* friend Ron! Hi Ron! I'm glad you're enjoying all this. A few weeks ago, you saw nothing and now, your killfile is working triple time! Wow! A few weeks ago, you sat at your computer picking your nose just WAITING for the next law-breaker you could thrust your mighty killfile upon. Now, your fingers are so busy typing that you can't even give your computer a <censored, censored, censored> like usual. A few weeks ago, you were on the outside gazing at the fun in here from window... Now you are sitting on top of Mt. Gibberish, throwing flowers to your audience. "AVALANCHE" Well fuck, it looks like Ron is dead, or at least buried... Too bad, I liked that guy... actually I hated him, but I liked swindling him with the stupidest names... Ah well. <DBR wakes up> Sorry, musta' dosed off there... Anyway, I think "yo mama" and you need to practice the delicate art of fellatio. Until next time, Ron -- "To infinity and beyond!"

2000-02-09 00:00:00 - Re: Trolls own this NG- How do you like it? - (jewahe <jewahe@my-deja.com>)

A few trolls post a few idiotic message, most of which are noticeably off topic, and now they own the newsgroup? I don't think so. Those pathetic messages haven't stopped me from posting or reading what I want to, and from what I've seen, they haven't stopped many others. Go crawl under your bridge and wait for more sheep, dipwad. In article <MPG.130a96f0281bc0269896ce@nntp.ix.netcom.com>, Ron Gibson <rgibson@ix.netcom.com> wrote: > I'm just wondering how the "regulars" like the new look to this NG? > -- > EMAIL: rgibson@ix.netcom.com > Home Page: http://home.netcom.com/~rgibson/index.htm > ICQ: 56576008 > -- Jeff Memphis, TN "The worst is not/so long as we can say/'this is the worst.'" (King Lear Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-02-09 00:00:00 - Re: WWIII: Ron strikes a blow. - (Ron Gibson <rgibson@ix.netcom.com>)

In article <n05o4.20504$XT4.220960@newscontent-01.sprint.ca>, DBR@DBRs.castle.COM says... > A few weeks ago, you were on the outside gazing at the fun in here from > window... Now you are sitting on top of Mt. Gibberish, throwing flowers to your > audience. No, I placing flowers on the grave site. > Until next time, Ron > "To infinity and beyond!" Bye, bye! Don't fall into any black holes. -- EMAIL: rgibson@ix.netcom.com Home Page: http://home.netcom.com/~rgibson/index.htm ICQ: 56576008

2000-02-09 00:00:00 - ROTFLMAO - (Ron Gibson <rgibson@ix.netcom.com>)

'Nuff said.

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: ROTFLMAO - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)