FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-09 00:00:00 - Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote tomorrow - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

"Death In Hawaii," Robert Duncan McNeill's episode of =Murder, She Wrote=, is airing in the U.S. on A&E tomorrow. (Wednesday, May 10, 10 am ET. It runs again at 4 pm ET.) Supposedly, we get to see him in a swimsuit in this one.... -- Arlie

2000-05-09 00:00:00 - Re: Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote tomorrow - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Arlie wrote: > > "Death In Hawaii," Robert Duncan McNeill's episode of =Murder, She Wrote=, is > airing in the U.S. on A&E tomorrow. (Wednesday, May 10, 10 am ET. It runs > again at 4 pm ET.) > > Supposedly, we get to see him in a swimsuit in this one.... > > -- Arlie Email me in the morning to remind me. I can't wait. OH now i wont be able to study. :) j/k Michele

2000-05-09 00:00:00 - Re: Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote tomorrow - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25REMOVE-THIS@freeuk.com>)

"Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message > "Death In Hawaii," Robert Duncan McNeill's episode of =Murder, She Wrote=, is > airing in the U.S. on A&E tomorrow. (Wednesday, May 10, 10 am ET. It runs > again at 4 pm ET.) > "Murder, She Wrote" is still running? That's one long-running show! I remember it from way back when! :) -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/ E-mail: evilbill25@freeuk.com. ICQ number: 37464244 Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-05-09 00:00:00 - Re: Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote tomorrow - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

"EvilBill[AGQx]" wrote: > > "Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message > > "Death In Hawaii," Robert Duncan McNeill's episode of =Murder, She Wrote=, > is > > airing in the U.S. on A&E tomorrow. (Wednesday, May 10, 10 am ET. It > runs > > again at 4 pm ET.) > > > > "Murder, She Wrote" is still running? That's one long-running show! I > remember it from way back when! :) >hits eb with a big hammer> No, sweetie it is called a re run. Michele

2000-05-10 00:00:00 - Re: Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Arlie wrote: > > Well, I watched it. Robbie wasn't at his best. Not that I blame him. "Murder > She Wrote" isn't exactly Shakespeare. > > He had a ratty haircut, too. And man, was he ever chunky. I think he was even > heavier than he is now. When he took off his shirt, he reminded me of a > beached whale. <g> > > BTW, someone has vidcaps up: > > http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/halloween/881/rdm.htm > > -- Arlie He did not look chunky,grant it when he began voyager he was thin. His hair was ok. I like the hair he has on voyager better. I think he looked great then and now. I thought he looked great. I think that was a murder she wrote i have never seen before. Michele

2000-05-10 00:00:00 - Re: Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote tomorrow - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25REMOVE-THIS@freeuk.com>)

"Michele" <belanna@uswest.net> wrote in message news:391897B8.EEC9ACBC@uswest.net... > > >hits eb with a big hammer> > No, sweetie it is called a re run. > Oh, OK. Didn't realize it was a rerun. We don't get that show here any more. -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/ E-mail: evilbill25@freeuk.com. ICQ number: 37464244 Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-05-11 00:00:00 - Re: Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-05-15 00:00:00 - Re: Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:nma0is0gmilvfjursjgcclrrecgjpfb2kg@4ax.com... > On 11 May 2000 00:32:40 GMT, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) wrote: > > >Well, I watched it. Robbie wasn't at his best. Not that I blame him. "Murder > >She Wrote" isn't exactly Shakespeare. > > > >He had a ratty haircut, too. And man, was he ever chunky. I think he was even > >heavier than he is now. When he took off his shirt, he reminded me of a > >beached whale. <g> Nice to see that actors are real people with weight problems like the rest of us though! LOL, had a look at the pics and he definitely yo-yo's with his weight. Lisa

2000-05-15 00:00:00 - Re: Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On 11 May 2000 00:32:40 GMT, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) wrote: >Well, I watched it. Robbie wasn't at his best. Not that I blame him. "Murder >She Wrote" isn't exactly Shakespeare. > >He had a ratty haircut, too. And man, was he ever chunky. I think he was even >heavier than he is now. When he took off his shirt, he reminded me of a >beached whale. <g> hee hee! :-) >BTW, someone has vidcaps up: > >http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/halloween/881/rdm.htm > Oh my God!!!!!!!!! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-05-15 00:00:00 - Re: Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Julianna Feigl wrote: > > On 11 May 2000 00:32:40 GMT, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) wrote: > > >Well, I watched it. Robbie wasn't at his best. Not that I blame him. "Murder > >She Wrote" isn't exactly Shakespeare. > > > >He had a ratty haircut, too. And man, was he ever chunky. I think he was even > >heavier than he is now. When he took off his shirt, he reminded me of a > >beached whale. <g> > that episode came out around the same time his wife had their second child. If you notice he also gained weight when they had the third child. OH come on he did not look like that. I thought he looked great. Hey at least you never saw chris farely in a swimsuit. ( i still have night mares) Michele

2000-05-16 00:00:00 - Re: Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Mon, 15 May 2000 18:10:38 GMT, "Lisa" <lisa@chakfan.com> wrote: > >"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message >news:nma0is0gmilvfjursjgcclrrecgjpfb2kg@4ax.com... >> On 11 May 2000 00:32:40 GMT, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) wrote: >> >> >Well, I watched it. Robbie wasn't at his best. Not that I blame him. >"Murder >> >She Wrote" isn't exactly Shakespeare. >> > >> >He had a ratty haircut, too. And man, was he ever chunky. I think he >was even >> >heavier than he is now. When he took off his shirt, he reminded me of a >> >beached whale. <g> > >Nice to see that actors are real people with weight problems like the rest >of us though! > >LOL, had a look at the pics and he definitely yo-yo's with his weight. > >Lisa > > hee hee! Arlie wrote that, not me! You replied to the post *I* quoted. But I agree with her completely...# Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

"Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message news:20000518002940.13239.00000610@ng-cg1.aol.com... > >> LOL, had a look at the pics and he definitely yo-yo's with his weight. << > > I think the weight he was in those pics is his normal weight, or close to it. > When they hired him for Voyager, they ordered him to lose weight. And he did. > But keeping it off is a lot harder than losing it. Ity certainly is! I watched an old ep this week, the one where the crew disappear and are replaced by the aliens and at the start he is arguing with B'Elana and he's wearing this skin tight suit thing and he looks completely different! Very lean and firm, and very sexy! > > Me, I've lost about a hundred pounds. The same five pounds, about twenty > times. <g> > ROTFLOL! Now thats a scenario I understand <g> Lisa

2000-05-23 00:00:00 - Re: Robbie McNeill in Murder, She Wrote - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On 18 May 2000 10:20:14 GMT, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) wrote: >>> I watched an old ep this week, the one where the crew >disappear and are replaced by the aliens and at the start he is arguing with >B'Elana and he's wearing this skin tight suit thing and he looks completely >different! Very lean and firm, and very sexy! << > >I think he's sexy even when he's not so lean and firm. That soft, furry belly >looks like it would be very comfortable to cuddle up against. Like a big teddy >bear. <g> > >You know, we haven't gotten a "workout" scene this season that I can recall. >(Unless you count Seven in "Tsunkatse," which I don't.) Chuckles has talked >about boxing, but hasn't done it. No hoverball for Tom and Harry. No velocity >for Janeway and Seven. No Parresis Squares for Chakotay and Torres. We're >overdue for a scene with the cast in sweaty, revealing workout gear, I tell >you! > >Well...unless it's Chuckles in that purple satin shirt. :-D > Which is probably the only one we *would* get to see... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!