FLM films - My Webpage

2000-03-22 00:00:00 - Next Star trek serie - (Christian Labrie <f.boies@videotron.ca>)

Now that we know that Voyager's next season will be the last one... I've red it in the paper this morning... What will be the next Star Trek serie? There's been rumors about a serie telling the history of StarFleet from the beginning. Any ideas? Christian

2000-03-22 00:00:00 - Re: Next Star trek serie - (Velian <dolgan@home.com>)

Christian Labrie wrote: > Now that we know that Voyager's next season will be the last one... I've red > it in the paper this morning... > > What will be the next Star Trek serie? > > There's been rumors about a serie telling the history of StarFleet from the > beginning. > > Any ideas? > > Christian No one knows, but I'm sure someone with WAY too much time on their hands and not enough of a clue will reply to this thread with a HUGE, LONG "GREAT IDEA" for a new series. So don't worry. But trust me - none of the junk the fans write will be even close to what the new series will be like. In addition, the new series won't be like anything we've seen (Berman has confirmed that it will absolutely *NOT* be "another crew several decades later, another ship"

2000-03-23 00:00:00 - Re: Next Star trek series - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

"Kyle J. Mutcher" wrote: > > I'm not sure if it's been said already here but Kevin Sorbo (spelling?) from > the Hercules series is going to be in the new ST series. Entertainment > Tonight had interviewed him when he quit Herc. and he said he was going on > to the new trek series. > Sorbo is in a Roddenberry series called "Andromeda". It ain't Trek...

2000-03-24 00:00:00 - Re: Next Star trek series - ("Kyle J. Mutcher" <kmutcher@earthlink.net>)

I'm not sure if it's been said already here but Kevin Sorbo (spelling?) from the Hercules series is going to be in the new ST series. Entertainment Tonight had interviewed him when he quit Herc. and he said he was going on to the new trek series. K. "Velian" <dolgan@home.com> wrote in message news:38D94F69.288BFE0A@home.com... > Christian Labrie wrote: > > > Now that we know that Voyager's next season will be the last one... I've red > > it in the paper this morning... > > > > What will be the next Star Trek serie? > > > > There's been rumors about a serie telling the history of StarFleet from the > > beginning. > > > > Any ideas? > > > > Christian > > No one knows, but I'm sure someone with WAY too much time on their hands > and not enough of a clue will reply to this thread with a HUGE, LONG > "GREAT IDEA" for a new series. So don't worry. > > But trust me - none of the junk the fans write will be even close to what the > new series will be like. In addition, the new series won't be like anything > we've seen (Berman has confirmed that it will absolutely *NOT* be "another crew > several decades later, another ship" >

2000-03-25 00:00:00 - Re: Next Star trek series - (Tim Cunnings <timken@bigpond.com>)

The link being that it was a Roddenberry project that Gene had worked on before his death...Majel is kind of kicking the franchise on in this respect. But yes, nothing to do with Trek, and the write up you just gave tells me that not even Hercules can make this one go more than 2 seasons. Brian Barjenbruch <brianb1@home.com> wrote in message news:240320000141005813%brianb1@home.com... > [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see > the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]] > > > I'm not sure if it's been said already here but Kevin Sorbo (spelling?) from > > the Hercules series is going to be in the new ST series. Entertainment > > Tonight had interviewed him when he quit Herc. and he said he was going on > > to the new trek series. > > The new series "Andromeda" is NOT A STAR TREK SERIES. I don't care > what Kevin Sorbo said. He's wrong. The series does have Majel > Barrett's involvement (she's the executive producer, AFAIK) but it is > not set in the Trek universe. It's about a government called the > Systems Commonwealth which eventually collapses; centuries later, a SC > captain (Sorbo) is thawed out from suspended animation and he takes his > crew on a trip around the galaxies to try and restore the Commonwealth. > It has nothing to do with Trek! > > -- > "Its origin and purpose, still a total mystery." > - Dr. Heywood Floyd, "2001: A Space Odyssey"