FLM films - My Webpage

2000-06-26 00:00:00 - Janeway a Borg? - (adeved@guest.arnes.si)

I'm a bit behind so... Janeway a Borg? Really? How? When? Why? I would die to see a picture of her as a Borg!

2000-06-27 00:00:00 - Re: Janeway a Borg? - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)

LatinLover doth write thus: >>At the end of the 6th Season finale, after beaming onto a Borg Battlecube >and >>being captured. > >Why on EARTH would she beam up onto a Borg cube (again!)? >Did they think there was no Borg there? She was trying to infect the Collective with a virus. ***************************************** "Insanity is a part of the times, Vir: You must learn to *embrace* the madness!!" Londo Mollari

2000-06-27 00:00:00 - Re: Janeway a Borg? - (StarKitty <starkitty__@hotmail.com>)

I think it was part of their plan. Did you notice how Chakotay and co. on Voyager reacted when they realised Janeway and co. had been assimilated? Now what I'm hoping is that they don't restore Seven's memories of Unimatix Zero in the conclusion to that. </me crosses my fingers> StarKitty LatinLover <adeved@guest.arnes.si> wrote in message news:3958570a.2857088@news.arnes.si... > > >At the end of the 6th Season finale, after beaming onto a Borg Battlecube and > >being captured. > > Why on EARTH would she beam up onto a Borg cube (again!)? > Did they think there was no Borg there? > > > >

2000-06-27 00:00:00 - Re: Janeway a Borg? - (adeved@guest.arnes.si)

>At the end of the 6th Season finale, after beaming onto a Borg Battlecube and >being captured. Why on EARTH would she beam up onto a Borg cube (again!)? Did they think there was no Borg there?

2000-06-27 00:00:00 - Re: Janeway a Borg? - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)

LatinLover doth write thus: >I'm a bit behind so... >Janeway a Borg? Really? >How? >When? At the end of the 6th Season finale, after beaming onto a Borg Battlecube and being captured. >Why? The writers have a *personal* vendetta against my suspension of disbelief. >I would die to see a picture of her as a Borg! By the end of the ep, she still wasn't as heavily accessorized as we usually see drones; more like a chemotherapy patient with a leather fetish. ***************************************** "Insanity is a part of the times, Vir: You must learn to *embrace* the madness!!" Londo Mollari