FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-06 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

>ViNNY wrote: >> >> Come join us in ATS-TV, where there are literally dozens of sexually >> repressed geeks talking about imaginary aliens. Easy pickings, but a lot of >> fun. I'm a big geek and quite happy with that.

2000-02-06 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (The Model Poster <richardpounds@hotmail.com>)

Tehawk wrote: > > (snip nothing important) and, of course, Tehawk, being a Trek geek, responds in anger. LOL.

2000-02-06 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (The Model Poster <richardpounds@hotmail.com>)

Splinter wrote: > > On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:04:02 -0000, "ViNNY" <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk> > wrote: > > >Come join us in ATS-TV, where there are literally dozens of sexually > >repressed geeks talking about imaginary aliens. Easy pickings, but a lot of > >fun. > > > >-Vin > > > > One, we are NOT geeks. Two, trolling, to most ISPs is considered > harrassing and a violation of the Terms of Service in which you agree to comply > with when you buy an account...an account that can and will be revoked at any > time by the ISP and some ISPs are taking to fining trollers and spammers for > clean-up costs. > So, while you are trolling, we are busting you left and right for > harrassment. We will render you irrelevent. Your trolling is futile and > irrelevant and shall not go unanswered. > We are not sexually repressed geeks. On the contary, compared to the > RSPW a$$holes who troll here and in other places, we are saints while you are > demons to be cast out. > Take care of your ISP accounts while you still have them because, > eventually, they will be re-assimilated back to the ISP. Maybe sooner than you > think. > > <<<Splinter>>> Geek.

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (Tehawk <tehawk@att.net>)

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:00:55 -0000, another one of the millions and millions of the Hawk's fans, the person known as "ViNNY" <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk> shouted out: >> Tespic? >> No surprise that a Britisher would use a racist remark since your kind >> created prejudice and racism and then infested the rest of the planet >> with that disease among others. > >Yeah, we invented racism. > >-Vin > At least you're honest about it. Tehawk �2000 Former Two Time RSPWWCW World Champion Former RSPWECW Softcore Champion The Franchise of RSPW ICQ #4610826 http://tehawk.homepage.com/ http://members.theglobe.com/tehawk/ http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/4693/ http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/lucas/209/index.html God Put Me On Earth To Accomplish A Certain Number Of Things, Right Now I Am So Far Behind I Will Never Die

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (jupiturgrl@aol.combiteme)

ViNNY wrote: >Splinter <splinter1@rocketmail.com> wrote in message >news:ngps9sghf1in58n3kea16rhaftfnims1ia@4ax.com... > >> Oh, BTW, Vinnie. I reported your rudy-poo candy ass to your ISP for >> trolling/harassing/annoying the users of alt.tv.star-trek. > >If you look carefully you'll notice that I have not directly trolled your >NG. I simply posted a few Star Trek relevant comments there and pointed the >rest of RSPW in the right direction. Ah, so it was you, huh? ..And you did this because? > A little bird tells me El Trollo Del >Crossposto is on his way, though - see what you did? > >> To others that are trolling, I am in the process of reporting you, as >> well to your ISP. > >I'll back back pleasuring myself on the net within 30 minutes if I get caught... so many free >hamsters too choose from. Ain't it beautiful? Hm. >> While I certainly do not expect to see you quaking in fear (as if your >> limited sex deprived brains can comprehend the emotion of fear), I do >expect to >> see a few less users online over the next few days. > >Yes. My feeble rat brain is nothing compared to you, Locutus. I guarantee >you anyone you TOS will be back and twice as annoying within a couple of >days. Hey, I gotta question. Why do you guys spend all your free time doing this anyway? I mean, you're wasting all your time (time you can never get back) writing nothing but useless shit. Don't you have anything better to do? >> Ohh, BTW, I'll save you the trouble of deciding to nuke me...it's >> impossible. I got all the required patches and blocks in place :� > >Wow! You're cooool.... > >But somehow, I doubt that you're impervious. We're pervious. > Every single version of Windoze >has its leaks. I bet that turns you on. >-Vin > >New owner of alt.me.self-blow.teenager I see. .-~*Jup [slightly disturbed today] *Weak and want you need, nowhere as you bleed Dead I am the rat, feast upon the cat Tender is the fur, dying as you purr ..Burn like an animal.. Devil on your back, I can never die.* -*Dragula,* Rob Zombie

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (The Model Poster <richardpounds@hotmail.com>)

Tehawk wrote: > > On Mon, 07 Feb 2000 03:51:13 -0500, another one of the millions and > millions of the Hawk's fans, the person known as The Model Poster > <richardpounds@hotmail.com> shouted out: > > >Tehawk wrote: > >> > >> On Sun, 06 Feb 2000 23:37:39 -0500, another one of the millions and > >> millions of the Hawk's fans, the person known as The Model Poster > >> <richardpounds@hotmail.com> shouted out: > >> > >> >Tehawk wrote: > >> >> > >> >> > >> >(snip nothing important) > >> > > >> >and, of course, Tehawk, being a Trek geek, responds in anger. > >> > > >> >LOL. > >> > >> And of course, Cain being the loser that he is, has to take a shot. > >> So predictable. > >> > >> > >Tehawk want a cracker? > > Can't think of anything original can you? You ahve to copy other > people. > Can't think of anything original can you? You ahve to copy other people.

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (Lloyd Dobler <lloyd_dobler89@hotmail.com>)

On Mon, 07 Feb 2000 03:48:10 -0500, The Model Poster <richardpounds@hotmail.com> wrote: >Lloyd Dobler wrote: >> >> On Sun, 06 Feb 2000 22:01:21 -0500, Splinter >> <splinter1@rocketmail.com> wrote: >> >> >On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:04:02 -0000, "ViNNY" <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk> >> >wrote: >> > >> >>Come join us in ATS-TV, where there are literally dozens of sexually >> >>repressed geeks talking about imaginary aliens. Easy pickings, but a lot of >> >>fun. >> >> >> >>-Vin >> >> >> > >> > One, we are NOT geeks. Two, trolling, to most ISPs is considered >> >harrassing and a violation of the Terms of Service in which you agree to comply >> >with when you buy an account...an account that can and will be revoked at any >> >time by the ISP and some ISPs are taking to fining trollers and spammers for >> >clean-up costs. >> > So, while you are trolling, we are busting you left and right for >> >harrassment. We will render you irrelevent. Your trolling is futile and >> >irrelevant and shall not go unanswered. >> > We are not sexually repressed geeks. On the contary, compared to the >> >RSPW a$$holes who troll here and in other places, we are saints while you are >> >demons to be cast out. >> > Take care of your ISP accounts while you still have them because, >> >eventually, they will be re-assimilated back to the ISP. Maybe sooner than you >> >think. >> > >> ><<<Splinter>>> >> >> This message had nothing to do with wrestling yet was crossposted to >> rec.sport.pro-wrestling. It is being forwarded to your ISP as proof of >> your abuse of USEnet. >> >> "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything >> as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, >> or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, >> bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, >> or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that." >> -Lloyd Dobler >> >> ______________________________________________________________ >> Posted via Uncensored-News.Com, http://www.uncensored-news.com >> Only $8.95 A Month, - The Worlds Uncensored News Source > > >According to your post (and the bad grammar including within), >you just netcopped yourself. Did they teach you that in Sandwich Artist class? >You're pretty desperate to leave this newsgroup, aren't you? You're pretty desperate for attention, aren't you? BTW: Hold the mayo! "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that." -Lloyd Dobler ______________________________________________________________ Posted via Uncensored-News.Com, http://www.uncensored-news.com Only $8.95 A Month, - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (ViNNY <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk>)

Tehawk <tehawk@att.net> wrote in message news:kces9schhg2gqgeoa8i35enm8um94248pr@4ax.com... > On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:04:02 -0000, another one of the millions and > millions of the Hawk's fans, the person known as "ViNNY" > <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk> shouted out: > > >Come join us in ATS-TV, where there are literally dozens of sexually > >repressed geeks talking about imaginary aliens. Easy pickings, but a lot of > >fun. > > > >-Vin > > > > So you, who in the past have always complained about trolls in rspew > and riased a stink about people using more than one name, are suddenly > advocating that the trolls should invade a news group just because you > don't approve of it. > I love how the "elites" in this NG are such hypocrites. Hey, I've been involved in every one of the troll invasions RSPW have carried out in the last year from one account or another - that's the beauty of there being literally dozens of free ISPs over here. What I don't get are assholes who troll their OWN group... it's like pissing on your own shoes. Calling you out on posting under four different names and denying it is just a comical way to pass the time, Tespic. -Vin New Owner of alt.tv.star-trek.voyager

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (ViNNY <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk>)

Splinter <splinter1@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:ngps9sghf1in58n3kea16rhaftfnims1ia@4ax.com... > Oh, BTW, Vinnie. I reported your rudy-poo candy ass to your ISP for > trolling/harassing/annoying the users of alt.tv.star-trek. If you look carefully you'll notice that I have not directly trolled your NG. I simply posted a few Star Trek relevant comments there and pointed the rest of RSPW in the right direction. A little bird tells me El Trollo Del Crossposto is on his way, though - see what you did? > To others that are trolling, I am in the process of reporting you, as > well to your ISP. I'll back back on the net within 30 minutes if I get TOSed... so many free ISPs too choose from. Ain't it beautiful? > While I certainly do not expect to see you quaking in fear (as if your > limited sex deprived brains can comprehend the emotion of fear), I do expect to > see a few less users online over the next few days. Yes. My feeble human brain is nothing compared to you, Locutus. I guarantee you anyone you TOS will be back and twice as annoying within a couple of days. > Ohh, BTW, I'll save you the trouble of deciding to nuke me...it's > impossible. I got all the required patches and blocks in place :��� Wow! You're cooool.... But somehow, I doubt that you're impervious. Every single version of Windoze has its leaks. -Vin New owner of alt.tv.star-trek.voyager

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (Rockboy <the-rockboy@telusplanet.net>)

ViNNY wrote: > > > Oh, BTW, Vinnie. I reported your rudy-poo candy ass to your ISP for > > trolling/harassing/annoying the users of alt.tv.star-trek. > > If you look carefully you'll notice that I have not directly trolled your > NG. I simply posted a few Star Trek relevant comments there and pointed the > rest of RSPW in the right direction. A little bird tells me El Trollo Del > Crossposto is on his way, though - see what you did? Hey, we've already had a guest appearance by the RSPW Faggot. -- Evil Rockboy -Keep the idiots off the 'net: kill a WebTV user today!- http://members.home.net/the-rockboy/ ============================================== RSPWECW former Tag Team Champion RSPWWCW TV Champion RSPWNWA European Champion ============================================== Man makes God, so God can make man Man makes the Devil, so that he can understand why it is that every day everything always turns out this way ============================================== Funnier than Brownstein.

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (SJohnson <medegno2@mediaone.net>)

Splinter wrote: > > On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:04:02 -0000, "ViNNY" <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk> > wrote: > > >Come join us in ATS-TV, where there are literally dozens of sexually > >repressed geeks talking about imaginary aliens. Easy pickings, but a lot of > >fun. > > > >-Vin > > > > Oh, BTW, Vinnie. I reported your rudy-poo candy ass to your ISP for > trolling/harassing/annoying the users of alt.tv.star-trek. > To others that are trolling, I am in the process of reporting you, as > well to your ISP. > While I certainly do not expect to see you quaking in fear (as if your > limited sex deprived brains can comprehend the emotion of fear), I do expect to > see a few less users online over the next few days. > Ohh, BTW, I'll save you the trouble of deciding to nuke me...it's > impossible. I got all the required patches and blocks in place :� > > <<<Splinter>>>, the troll killer. <heh heh heh> Go get 'em, kiddo..!! ;) SJohnson

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (Tehawk <tehawk@att.net>)

On Mon, 07 Feb 2000 03:51:13 -0500, another one of the millions and millions of the Hawk's fans, the person known as The Model Poster <richardpounds@hotmail.com> shouted out: >Tehawk wrote: >> >> On Sun, 06 Feb 2000 23:37:39 -0500, another one of the millions and >> millions of the Hawk's fans, the person known as The Model Poster >> <richardpounds@hotmail.com> shouted out: >> >> >Tehawk wrote: >> >> >> >> >> >(snip nothing important) >> > >> >and, of course, Tehawk, being a Trek geek, responds in anger. >> > >> >LOL. >> >> And of course, Cain being the loser that he is, has to take a shot. >> So predictable. >> >> >Tehawk want a cracker? Can't think of anything original can you? You ahve to copy other people. Tehawk �2000 Former Two Time RSPWWCW World Champion Former RSPWECW Softcore Champion The Franchise of RSPW ICQ #4610826 http://tehawk.homepage.com/ http://members.theglobe.com/tehawk/ http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/4693/ http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/lucas/209/index.html God Put Me On Earth To Accomplish A Certain Number Of Things, Right Now I Am So Far Behind I Will Never Die

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (The Model Poster <richardpounds@hotmail.com>)

Splinter scrambled into the transporter and beamed himself up long enough to write this classic: > > On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:04:02 -0000, "ViNNY" <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk> > wrote: > > >Come join us in ATS-TV, where there are literally dozens of sexually > >repressed geeks talking about imaginary aliens. Easy pickings, but a lot of > >fun. > > > >-Vin > > > > Oh, BTW, Vinnie. I reported your rudy-poo candy ass to your ISP for > trolling/harassing/annoying the users of alt.tv.star-trek. Vin-noy is from the UK and thus uses a FREE ISP. Good luck on this one, moron. You'll be at it longer than Captain Kirk on a tribble. > To others that are trolling, I am in the process of reporting you, as > well to your ISP. So...everyone is using the same ISP? Whoa. SMall world. > While I certainly do not expect to see you quaking in fear (as if your > limited sex deprived brains can comprehend the emotion of fear), What in the fuck would a Trek geek know about sex? LAUGH OUT LOUD. I do expect to > see a few less users online over the next few days. Yes, especially on Wednesday, when the entire group of alt.tv.star-trek.voyager logs off to watch UPN. > Ohh, BTW, I'll save you the trouble of deciding to nuke me...it's > impossible. Uhmm...this isn't IRC, dumbass. And NOTHING is "impossible" to nuke. I got all the required patches and blocks in place :� But apparantly not upstairs. > > <<<Splinter>>>, the troll killer. And you're 0-12 so far.

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (the Bede <boydth@mindspring.com>)

The Almighty Broderick wrote in message >All hail The Internet... home of up-to-date information sources >and Natalie Portman stalker websites. WHERE??????????!!!!!!!!!!!

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (nightmare44@subdimension.com)

Shine on splinter@centurytel.net (Splinter) good night, why then? the darkening of the light : >On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:04:02 -0000, "ViNNY" ><vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk> wrote: > >>Come join us in ATS-TV, where there are literally dozens of sexually >>repressed geeks talking about imaginary aliens. Easy pickings, but a >>lot of fun. >> >>-Vin >> > > Oh, BTW, Vinnie. I reported your rudy-poo candy ass to your ISP > for >trolling/harassing/annoying the users of alt.tv.star-trek. > To others that are trolling, I am in the process of reporting you, > as >well to your ISP. > While I certainly do not expect to see you quaking in fear (as if > your >limited sex deprived brains can comprehend the emotion of fear), I do >expect to see a few less users online over the next few days. > Ohh, BTW, I'll save you the trouble of deciding to nuke me...it's >impossible. I got all the required patches and blocks in place :��� *yawn* Didn't we already go trhough this you fucking wanker? No one cares what you are doing or what you think. As for sex deprived, what do you do mate? Wank off to a picture of Uhuru before bed every night because you can't get a woman? Or do you get a hard on by netKKopping? I'm curious here. -- nightmare ICQ#34579920 smeeter #33 Vampiro mark http://home.hiwaay.net/~janus/Welcome.html "We are all secretly librarians in monasteries for the damned."-duchess rufus

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (Tehawk <tehawk@att.net>)

On Sun, 06 Feb 2000 23:37:39 -0500, another one of the millions and millions of the Hawk's fans, the person known as The Model Poster <richardpounds@hotmail.com> shouted out: >Tehawk wrote: >> >> >(snip nothing important) > >and, of course, Tehawk, being a Trek geek, responds in anger. > >LOL. And of course, Cain being the loser that he is, has to take a shot. So predictable. Tehawk �2000 Former Two Time RSPWWCW World Champion Former RSPWECW Softcore Champion The Franchise of RSPW ICQ #4610826 http://tehawk.homepage.com/ http://members.theglobe.com/tehawk/ http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/4693/ http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/lucas/209/index.html God Put Me On Earth To Accomplish A Certain Number Of Things, Right Now I Am So Far Behind I Will Never Die

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (EyEgOrE <eyegore@nightmail.com>)

Yes, but I believe that was Splinter~! Tehawk wrote: > On Mon, 07 Feb 2000 00:07:28 -0500, another one of the millions and > millions of the Hawk's fans, the person known as EyEgOrE > <eyegore@nightmail.com> shouted out: > > >Splinter = minute sliver of useless wood, generally removed by tweezers and thrown > >in the trash; forgotten minutes later. > > > > But Splinter also trained the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". > He was a rat too, but nobody's perfect. > > Tehawk �2000 > Former Two Time RSPWWCW World Champion > Former RSPWECW Softcore Champion > > The Franchise of RSPW > ICQ #4610826 > > http://tehawk.homepage.com/ > http://members.theglobe.com/tehawk/ > http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/4693/ > http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/lucas/209/index.html > > God Put Me On Earth To Accomplish A Certain Number Of Things, > Right Now I Am So Far Behind I Will Never Die

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (Tehawk <tehawk@att.net>)

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:04:02 -0000, another one of the millions and millions of the Hawk's fans, the person known as "ViNNY" <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk> shouted out: >Come join us in ATS-TV, where there are literally dozens of sexually >repressed geeks talking about imaginary aliens. Easy pickings, but a lot of >fun. > >-Vin > So you, who in the past have always complained about trolls in rspew and riased a stink about people using more than one name, are suddenly advocating that the trolls should invade a news group just because you don't approve of it. I love how the "elites" in this NG are such hypocrites. Tehawk �2000 Former Two Time RSPWWCW World Champion Former RSPWECW Softcore Champion The Franchise of RSPW ICQ #4610826 http://tehawk.homepage.com/ http://members.theglobe.com/tehawk/ http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/4693/ http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/lucas/209/index.html God Put Me On Earth To Accomplish A Certain Number Of Things, Right Now I Am So Far Behind I Will Never Die

2000-02-07 00:00:00 - [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (ViNNY <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk>)

Come join us in ATS-TV, where there are literally dozens of sexually repressed geeks talking about imaginary aliens. Easy pickings, but a lot of fun. -Vin

2000-02-08 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (Rockboy <the-rockboy@telusplanet.net>)

ViNNY wrote: > > > Tespic? > > No surprise that a Britisher would use a racist remark since your kind > > created prejudice and racism and then infested the rest of the planet > > with that disease among others. > > Yeah, we invented racism. And the caste system. -- Evil Rockboy -Keep the idiots off the 'net: kill a WebTV user today!- http://members.home.net/the-rockboy/ ============================================== RSPWECW former Tag Team Champion RSPWWCW TV Champion RSPWNWA European Champion ============================================== Man makes God, so God can make man Man makes the Devil, so that he can understand why it is that every day everything always turns out this way ============================================== Funnier than Brownstein.

2000-02-09 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (Lloyd Dobler <lloyd_dobler89@hotmail.com>)

<crap snipped with one lamer reply> >> >> Maybe your such a famous loser your name is just known worldwide. Of >> course Alex you'll never figure out who I am, just as you never >> figured out who your real father is. > > >Nice try Signorelli. > You really are an idiot Cain. Your problem is you can't think in three dimensions. I knew you were going to claim I was Steve, you're so predictable it's funny. The great thing is now I'll have you following me around calling me Steve, and John Henry following me around calling me Randy, and then when I decide to say who I am it will just show you two for the morons you are. I would gather some of RSPW has already figured out who this is, and Chad probably has a pretty good idea, but you're still clueless. Maybe I'll get with the RSPW site and make the announcement of who I am a major event. Right now thought it's two much fun seeing you sweat. <more crap snipped> "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that." -Lloyd Dobler ______________________________________________________________ Posted via Uncensored-News.Com, http://www.uncensored-news.com Only $8.95 A Month, - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

2000-02-09 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (The Model Poster <richardpounds@yahoo.com>)

In article <j370as05p2p1nn0a564fp00qta5cidhoq4@4ax.com>, Lloyd Dobler <lloyd_dobler89@hotmail.com> wrote: > On Tue, 08 Feb 2000 07:51:57 -0500, The Model Poster > <richardpounds@hotmail.com> wrote: > > >Lloyd Dobler blahed: > >> > >> On Mon, 07 Feb 2000 16:11:19 -0500, The Model Poster > >> <richardpounds@hotmail.com> wrote: > >> > >> >Lloyd Dobler wrote: > >> >> > >> >> On Mon, 07 Feb 2000 03:48:10 -0500, The Model Poster > >> >> <richardpounds@hotmail.com> wrote: > >> >> > >> >> >Lloyd Dobler wrote: > >> >> >> > >> >> >> On Sun, 06 Feb 2000 22:01:21 -0500, Splinter > >> >> >> <splinter1@rocketmail.com> wrote: > >> >> >> > >> >> >> >On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:04:02 -0000, "ViNNY" <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk> > >> >> >> >wrote: > >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >>Come join us in ATS-TV, where there are literally dozens of sexually > >> >> >> >>repressed geeks talking about imaginary aliens. Easy pickings, but a lot of > >> >> >> >>fun. > >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >>-Vin > >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > One, we are NOT geeks. Two, trolling, to most ISPs is considered > >> >> >> >harrassing and a violation of the Terms of Service in which you agree to comply > >> >> >> >with when you buy an account...an account that can and will be revoked at any > >> >> >> >time by the ISP and some ISPs are taking to fining trollers and spammers for > >> >> >> >clean-up costs. > >> >> >> > So, while you are trolling, we are busting you left and right for > >> >> >> >harrassment. We will render you irrelevent. Your trolling is futile and > >> >> >> >irrelevant and shall not go unanswered. > >> >> >> > We are not sexually repressed geeks. On the contary, compared to the > >> >> >> >RSPW a$$holes who troll here and in other places, we are saints while you are > >> >> >> >demons to be cast out. > >> >> >> > Take care of your ISP accounts while you still have them because, > >> >> >> >eventually, they will be re-assimilated back to the ISP. Maybe sooner than you > >> >> >> >think. > >> >> >> > > >> >> >> ><<<Splinter>>> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> This message had nothing to do with wrestling yet was crossposted to > >> >> >> rec.sport.pro-wrestling. It is being forwarded to your ISP as proof of > >> >> >> your abuse of USEnet. > >> >> >> > >> >> >> "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything > >> >> >> as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, > >> >> >> or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, > >> >> >> bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, > >> >> >> or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that." > >> >> >> -Lloyd Dobler > >> >> >> > >> >> >> ______________________________________________________________ > >> >> >> Posted via Uncensored-News.Com, http://www.uncensored- news.com > >> >> >> Only $8.95 A Month, - The Worlds Uncensored News Source > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> >According to your post (and the bad grammar including within), > >> >> >you just netcopped yourself. > >> >> > >> >> Did they teach you that in Sandwich Artist class? > >> > > >> >I caught you in a corner, proved your an idiot, and that was > >> >your response. Thanks for proving what everyone already knew > >> >---that you're a lame troll who can't get ahead, ever, no matter > >> >what. > >> > >> This coming from the loser immortalized for his stupidity by the "Anal > >> Warts" incident? > > > >....and? > > Clever comeback. Did you learn that one from t-netz? > No. I learned it from lamer ass holes like you. > > Please Cain, the ONLY way you ever got heat was > >> claiming someone cost you a job, when the truth was you were just too > >> incompetent to work for even Subway. > > > >So who are YOU? Avenger with another account? > >Maybe Kelleher with nothing more to do? > > Maybe your such a famous loser your name is just known worldwide. Of > course Alex you'll never figure out who I am, just as you never > figured out who your real father is. Nice try Signorelli. > > >Since you know absolutely nothing about that entire situation, > >you can kindly go away now. > > Deja teaches a lot about it Cain. As far as going away, why would I? > I'm having too much fun showing the Star Trek fans how pathetic you > are. > Not as pathetic as yourself. > >The fact that, even after being > >> kicked off numerous ISP's, > > > >According to *snicker* Tehawk, it's been 20. > > I never gave a number. I know from your posts in deja it's been quite > a few though. > > >>and having your ass whipped by virtually > >> every member of this newsgroup, > > > >LOL. Yea, being bitch-slapped by trolls sure amkes for having my > >"ass virtually whipped" > > So you admit to being bitch-slapped by trolls. Well, admitting the > problem is the first step to recovery. > > >you still cling to some kind of "troll > >> persona" > > > > > >Wow, you catch on quick, don't you? > > Apparently you don't though. > > > > >>, makes you easily the most pathetic individual ever to rear > >> their ugly head on USEnet. > > > >That prize still belongs to Berkland. > >Or yourself, if you turn out to be whom I suspect you are. > > Berkland was at least amusing in a too stupid to tie his own shoe way. > He sure did get your panties in a was for a long time though. It took > you begging John Henry and Chad to even figure out where he was > posting from. > Berkland was a mental incompetent who got smacked in the end like he deserved. > >>Save your tired, recycled, the only insults > >> I know I stole from Pete comebacks for some newbie impressed by your > >> record for most ISP's in a year. > > > >Such as yourself? > > Seeing how you don't even know who I am, it's easy to tell your > grasping at straws now. > > > I, along with the rest of RSPW, > >> realize the only reason you keep coming back is you have absolutely no > >> life, > > > >Sorry. I've got one, thanks. > > People with lives always post 24 hours a day huh? Your life is so > pathetic the only way you feel any sort of "pseudo" power is posting > nonsense to newsgroups. You LIVE for trolling Cain, that speaks > volumes as to how pathetic you are IRL. > > >>no job, > > > >Been hanging around with Avenger again? > > Never met Steve myself. However, nice to see you don't deny it. How's > your bicycle treating you BTW? > > >> no girlfriend, > > > >Single and loving it. > > Loving your right hand maybe. > > >> no acceptance by those in the real world, > > > >Actually I've got plenty of it. Are you taking a common troll tactic > >and projecting your own qualities onto me? > > Are you taking a common troll tactic and trying to turn things around? > I think that tactic went out with the 14.4. modem. > > >> and no future. > > > >My future consists of plenty of ideas and lots of money. > > Aren't you supposed to be a millionaire by now Mr. Ex "Manager In > Training"? How much did posting your resume on the web help your > career? Oh wait......that's how Kelleher found out your lies about the > Subway firing. > > >Yours, I'd wager, consists of arrest warrants and checking > >phone slots for change. > > Never been arrested myself, and why go near a pay phone when I have my > cell? > > >>Your stuck living in the double wide with your mom and > >> your step brothers and sisters (all with different fathers), > > > >LOL, and now you drop down to insults such as these. P-a-t-h-e-t-i- c! > > You'll probably steal them for your next flame war, seeing how they're > better than anything you've ever come up with. > > >>working > >> at menial jobs and contemplating suicide for the rest of your > >> existence. > > > >You only wish. :) > > My only wish is one your trying to get me to say, in an attempt to TOS > me. Nice try though, might work on someone with the intelligence of a > third grader (like yourself for example). > > > That's what makes you so easy to mock, and that what makes > >> trolling you so much fun. > > > >Am I trolling you, or are you trolling me? > > Common troll tactic Cain, but you're still the one hanging on my every > word, beating off to gay porn while waiting for my next response. > > > You have defend yourself on USEnet, because > >> that's all you have, > > > >LMAO. That's hilarious. DO go on and share your other insights with > >us. > > Why? It's all been said before, by people with far more credibility > than I (even ex-allies Chad and John have ripped you for being a > loser). > > > and that's all you'll ever have. > > > >>Don't worry. When I finally end up making alot of money, > > the most you'll ever make is about $6 an hour taking orders at the > drive through window. > > >>I'll hire people like you for mininum wage and let you live > >>in the spare bedroom or something. > > I make more now than you probably see in ten years. As far as living > in your spare bedroom, I don't really care for trailer parks. > > I lay odds at a reply in less than half an hour (it's 9:00 as I post > this). Of course now he'll wait just to try to prove me wrong about > SOMETHING. He's failed at all his attempts until now. > > "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything > as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, > or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, > bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, > or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that." > -Lloyd Dobler > > ______________________________________________________________ > Posted via Uncensored-News.Com, http://www.uncensored-news.com > Only $8.95 A Month, - The Worlds Uncensored News Source > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - tenks men you knowy modal poser he stikee my doggy - (bathtubgin999@my-deja.com)

Im not liky thees jirks, modal poser nigtman. i em thinky they ar lovy my doggy. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: [REMINDER] We're trolling a geek group - (SJohnson <medegno2@mediaone.net>)

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - you are jerc nigtman - (bathtubgin999@my-deja.com)

I dont like it when the mens talky mine. Vury bad. If i no you mother im washy you mouth wit sop. Ar you mine punk or somethin. You are vury big looser. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.