FLM films - My Webpage

2000-04-17 00:00:00 - Re: OT - A question for G'Kar - (Citizen G'Kar <Narns@allEXCEPTSPAMisurvey.freeserve.co.uk>)

Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in article <lCAK4.8690$YI4.792428@news3.cableinet.net>... > Which was the Dr. Who episode where the Dalek floats up the stairs Remembrance of the Daleks. > and how > were they supposedly able to do it Some sort of antigrav thing is built into the base. > and why was it never done again? Because it was an expensive effect, and because it was the last Dalek story... -- -- "Oh, go away. Repress someone else."

2000-04-17 00:00:00 - Re: OT - A question for G'Kar - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)

"Citizen G'Kar" <Narns@allEXCEPTSPAMisurvey.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:01bfa862$73525460$LocalHost@lgwujvnl... > > > Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in article > <lCAK4.8690$YI4.792428@news3.cableinet.net>... > > Which was the Dr. Who episode where the Dalek floats up the stairs > > Remembrance of the Daleks. > > > and how > > were they supposedly able to do it > > Some sort of antigrav thing is built into the base. > > > and why was it never done again? > > Because it was an expensive effect, and because it was the last Dalek > story... Cool! Thanks alot, for some reason I was convinced it happened in a Jon Pertwee story. I really didnt watch much of Sylvester McCoy, but I must have caught that ep without realising it.

2000-04-17 00:00:00 - OT - A question for G'Kar - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)

Which was the Dr. Who episode where the Dalek floats up the stairs and how were they supposedly able to do it and why was it never done again? Actually that's three questions<g> Lisa