FLM films - My Webpage

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Masked Man wrote: > > On Fri, 07 Apr 2000 08:59:52 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> > wrote: > > |Lets see 12-7= oh wait did you guys change your clocks also > |lisa? We in arizona don't change our clocks. Somehow I know > |someone will make a comment out of that comment. > > Masked Man--->Mine will be a rather bland comment: there are three US > states that do not change time: I've lived in two of them. > > _ > Have Gun Will Travel > Wire Paladin > San Franciscoo and what are they

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <set49f6cqv58@corp.supernews.com>, "havoc" says... > > >Therese Gray wrote in message <2000040720193586296@zetnet.co.uk>... >>The message <38EE0A4A.7A58776A@ucs.net> >> from havoc <havoc@ucs.net> contains these words: >> >> >>> Shammie wrote: >> >>> > >From: "Lisa" >>> > >>> > >> I don't have ICQ and for some subliminal reason that I can't place, >>> > refuse >>> > >to >>> > >> get it. >>> > >>> > >Strange. >>> > >>> > Indeed. It's one of those aversions that has no basis in any >>> > substantial >>> > reality, it's just there. I'm sure you can relate. >> >>> pssst.... Shammie... You're not alone. Resist ICQ! >> >>> -Havoc >>> Refusing To Allow Yet Another Icon Into My System Tray. >> >> >>According to ICQ you already are on their system! :) >> > > >Spy!! Hang her!! > >OK, I confess, I used to be on ICQ... but it isn't currently on my computer. >I wouldn't even know how to go about and find my number. > >I found it slowed down my computer and caused way too many crashes. When my >harddrive crashed with some finality, I never restored ICQ. > >Just say no to ICQ. Thanx a lot, Havoc. Now I'll never get Shammie to DL ICQ. She told me in email that she isn't gonna get it anymore *specifically* because you told her not to. I will make you cry.

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Robrey wrote: > > Michele wrote: > > > > how about a icq chat this weekend. > > Well. I'm game, but it would have to be late Saturday night or Sunday. > > Cordially, > Robrey > -- > > "It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out > how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done > them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the > arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives > valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the > great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy > cause; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so > that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know > neither victory nor defeat" > > --Theodore Roosevelt, 1899 How about saturday evening. That might be easier for those who work on Mondays. It can be in ta's chat room if you want also. Michele

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (havoc <havoc@ucs.net>)

Therese Gray wrote in message <2000040720193586296@zetnet.co.uk>... >The message <38EE0A4A.7A58776A@ucs.net> > from havoc <havoc@ucs.net> contains these words: > > >> Shammie wrote: > >> > >From: "Lisa" >> > >> > >> I don't have ICQ and for some subliminal reason that I can't place, >> > refuse >> > >to >> > >> get it. >> > >> > >Strange. >> > >> > Indeed. It's one of those aversions that has no basis in any >> > substantial >> > reality, it's just there. I'm sure you can relate. > >> pssst.... Shammie... You're not alone. Resist ICQ! > >> -Havoc >> Refusing To Allow Yet Another Icon Into My System Tray. > > >According to ICQ you already are on their system! :) > Spy!! Hang her!! OK, I confess, I used to be on ICQ... but it isn't currently on my computer. I wouldn't even know how to go about and find my number. I found it slowed down my computer and caused way too many crashes. When my harddrive crashed with some finality, I never restored ICQ. Just say no to ICQ. -Havoc

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: "TheFlinx" >>I don't have ICQ and for some subliminal reason that I can't place, refuse >to >>get it. >Well it's not like you show up in the TA's room chats anymore either... Well it's not like I don't get booted off from the new room every time I try to! And to add insult to injury, I'm not allowed to sign in as Shammie, Sham, or Shams! So stuff it!

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: havoc >pssst.... Shammie... You're not alone. Resist ICQ! Thank you for validating my instincts!

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

OK shammie when would you want to do a chat in ta's room. We can always do either any day you want. Hey lisa when you get home email me, so I will know that you are home ok. It should be late afternoon or 5 when it is midnight in England. Michele Shammie wrote: > > >From: "TheFlinx" > > >>I don't have ICQ and for some subliminal reason that I can't place, refuse > >to > >>get it. > > >Well it's not like you show up in the TA's room chats anymore either... > > Well it's not like I don't get booted off from the new room every time I try > to! And to add insult to injury, I'm not allowed to sign in as Shammie, Sham, > or Shams! So stuff it!

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Comfort to Lisa (was: Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (TehTigre <TehTigre@nospam.net>)

Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message news:iVmH4.11976$Nc2.278618@news3.cableinet.net... > > "Michele" <belanna@uswest.net> wrote in message > news:38EDF5AE.84FF1F36@uswest.net... > > how about a icq chat this weekend. > > That would be good Michele, when were you thinking of? I'll be a bit slow > though as I hurt my wrist last night as well and have one of those support > thingies on it, so it feels a bit mummified at the moment <g> *comfort to Lisa* > >

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - ("Mike. H." <mhantz@micron.net>)

"Lisa" <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message news:iVmH4.11976$Nc2.278618@news3.cableinet.net... > though as I hurt my wrist last night as well and have one of those support > thingies on it, so it feels a bit mummified at the moment <g> Steve - this is screaming for one of your vibrator jokes. <g>

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Therese Gray <tgray@zetnet.co.uk>)

The message <38EE0A4A.7A58776A@ucs.net> from havoc <havoc@ucs.net> contains these words: > Shammie wrote: > > >From: "Lisa" > > > > >> I don't have ICQ and for some subliminal reason that I can't place, > > refuse > > >to > > >> get it. > > > > >Strange. > > > > Indeed. It's one of those aversions that has no basis in any > > substantial > > reality, it's just there. I'm sure you can relate. > pssst.... Shammie... You're not alone. Resist ICQ! > -Havoc > Refusing To Allow Yet Another Icon Into My System Tray. According to ICQ you already are on their system! :)

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

how about a icq chat this weekend.

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Lisa wrote: > > "Michele" <belanna@uswest.net> wrote in message > news:38EDF5AE.84FF1F36@uswest.net... > > how about a icq chat this weekend. > > That would be good Michele, when were you thinking of? I'll be a bit slow > though as I hurt my wrist last night as well and have one of those support > thingies on it, so it feels a bit mummified at the moment <g> how did you hurt your wrist? I hope it feels better. How about today or tonight. I was thinking perhaps this weekend since it might be easier for everyone to do it. Michele

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: Michele >how about a icq chat this weekend. I don't have ICQ and for some subliminal reason that I can't place, refuse to get it.

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: Michele > > >how about a icq chat this weekend. > > I don't have ICQ and for some subliminal reason that I can't place, refuse to > get it. Or it could be in the regular chat room. I said icq since many people have it for some reason.

"Michele" <belanna@uswest.net> wrote in message news:38EDFE3D.FDE909E6@uswest.net... > > > Lisa wrote: > > > > "Michele" <belanna@uswest.net> wrote in message > > news:38EDF5AE.84FF1F36@uswest.net... > > > how about a icq chat this weekend. > > > > That would be good Michele, when were you thinking of? I'll be a bit slow > > though as I hurt my wrist last night as well and have one of those support > > thingies on it, so it feels a bit mummified at the moment <g> > > how did you hurt your wrist? I hope it feels better. How > about today or tonight. I was thinking perhaps this weekend > since it might be easier for everyone to do it. Thanks Michele, I hurt it at work last night lugging bottles of coca cola and stuff around. Before they get to the shelf the 2litre bottles come in packs of 8, so that is 16 litres at a time. Me and my colleague had to shift approximately 150 of these in two hours, which is incidentally when I dropped the rogue soup on my foot that should have been nowhere near my aisle! I'm working this evening until midnight, so I may look in when I get back if I'm not too tired.

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000407112716.08124.00000138@ng-df1.aol.com... > >From: Michele > > >how about a icq chat this weekend. > > I don't have ICQ and for some subliminal reason that I can't place, refuse to > get it. Strange.

"Ali Andrews" <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:8ckuhs$rvk$1@plutonium.compulink.co.uk... > > Michele wrote in message <38EDF5AE.84FF1F36@uswest.net>... > >how about a icq chat this weekend. > > I will be in a luxury hotel being pampered all weekend so I will be unable > to make it. and who's doing the pampering may I ask? Are you letting RDM and RB out of your garage?

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Lisa wrote >> I will be in a luxury hotel being pampered all weekend so I will be unable >> to make it. > >and who's doing the pampering may I ask? Are you letting RDM and RB out of >your garage? LOL Lisa, you know perfectly well you have RB on loan at the moment! Allie x

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Lisa wrote >Thanks Michele, I hurt it at work last night lugging bottles of coca cola >and stuff around. Before they get to the shelf the 2litre bottles come in >packs of 8, so that is 16 litres at a time. Me and my colleague had to >shift approximately 150 of these in two hours, which is incidentally when I >dropped the rogue soup on my foot that should have been nowhere near my >aisle! > Ouch! Hope it feels better soon Lisa! Allie x

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Ali Andrews wrote: > > Lisa wrote > >> I will be in a luxury hotel being pampered all weekend so I will be > unable > >> to make it. > > > >and who's doing the pampering may I ask? Are you letting RDM and RB out > of > >your garage? > > LOL > > Lisa, you know perfectly well you have RB on loan at the moment! > > Allie > x Can I have RDM when you are done or who ever is done with him. I want to be pampered. Michele

Lisa wrote: > > "Michele" <belanna@uswest.net> wrote in message > news:38EDFE3D.FDE909E6@uswest.net... > > > > > > Lisa wrote: > > > > > > "Michele" <belanna@uswest.net> wrote in message > > > news:38EDF5AE.84FF1F36@uswest.net... > > > > how about a icq chat this weekend. > > > > > > That would be good Michele, when were you thinking of? I'll be a bit > slow > > > though as I hurt my wrist last night as well and have one of those > support > > > thingies on it, so it feels a bit mummified at the moment <g> > > > > how did you hurt your wrist? I hope it feels better. How > > about today or tonight. I was thinking perhaps this weekend > > since it might be easier for everyone to do it. > > Thanks Michele, I hurt it at work last night lugging bottles of coca cola > and stuff around. Before they get to the shelf the 2litre bottles come in > packs of 8, so that is 16 litres at a time. Me and my colleague had to > shift approximately 150 of these in two hours, which is incidentally when I > dropped the rogue soup on my foot that should have been nowhere near my > aisle! > > I'm working this evening until midnight, so I may look in when I get back if > I'm not too tired. Lets see 12-7= oh wait did you guys change your clocks also lisa? We in arizona don't change our clocks. Somehow I know someone will make a comment out of that comment. Michele

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (TheFlinx <theFlinxx@yahoo.com>)

Shammie wrote in message <20000407112716.08124.00000138@ng-df1.aol.com>... >>From: Michele > >>how about a icq chat this weekend. > >I don't have ICQ and for some subliminal reason that I can't place, refuse to >get it. Well it's not like you show up in the TA's room chats anymore either...

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Fri, 07 Apr 2000 07:50:22 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote: >how about a icq chat this weekend. We just had one on Thursday!!!!!!! Where were you? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Julianna Feigl wrote: > > On Fri, 07 Apr 2000 07:50:22 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> > wrote: > > >how about a icq chat this weekend. > > We just had one on Thursday!!!!!!! Where were you? > > Julianna > -------- > Tuvok: > The main reason to watch Voyager! Well no one told me. I also don't turn the thing on.

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <2KQH4.329$Pz6.87086@feed.centuryinter.net>, "TehTigre" says... > > >5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message >news:8cobdj$20up@drn.newsguy.com... >> In article <8coafd$1vnf@drn.newsguy.com>, Shammie says... >> > >> >In article <8cnrhr$1aau@drn.newsguy.com>, 5er says... >> > >> > >> >>OK so it ain't perfect, but I think it'd be cool to have all you guys in >a chat >> >>one day. No one's ever at Ta's anymore. :-( >> > >> >How does anyone keep up when there are lots of people talking all at once >and >> >several different topics occuring together? I find that pretty >unenjoyable, to >> >be honest. >> >> But no one ever wants to chat with me. I feel like scum. :-((( > >Excuse me? I just chatted with you, what am I? Chopped liver? Hey, I like chopped liver!! No, not really. :-)

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <8cnrlk$1agg@drn.newsguy.com>, 5er says... >>>From: Steve Christianson >> >>>X-No-Archive: yes >> >>>You think about me when you're naked and taking a big bubble bath, admit >>>it. >> >>Only if you admit who you think about when you drop the soap in the shower. > >Dammit, why are you bringing me into this again??! > >[re-reads the post] > >Erm, NM. Fiver, you are so charismatic!

In article <8coabe$1vi4@drn.newsguy.com>, Shammie says... > >In article <8cnrlk$1agg@drn.newsguy.com>, 5er says... > >>>>From: Steve Christianson >>> >>>>X-No-Archive: yes >>> >>>>You think about me when you're naked and taking a big bubble bath, admit >>>>it. >>> >>>Only if you admit who you think about when you drop the soap in the shower. >> >>Dammit, why are you bringing me into this again??! >> >>[re-reads the post] >> >>Erm, NM. > >Fiver, you are so charismatic! Why thank you....I think?

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (TC <yewston@ix.REMOVE.netcom.com>)

5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote >... >In article <8coafd$1vnf@drn.newsguy.com>, Shammie says... >> >>In article <8cnrhr$1aau@drn.newsguy.com>, 5er says... >> >> >>>OK so it ain't perfect, but I think it'd be cool to have all you guys in a chat >>>one day. No one's ever at Ta's anymore. :-( >> >>How does anyone keep up when there are lots of people talking all at once and >>several different topics occuring together? I find that pretty unenjoyable, to >>be honest. > >But no one ever wants to chat with me. I feel like scum. :-((( Go with the feeling, kid. TC

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (TehTigre <TehTigre@nospam.net>)

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (havoc <havoc@ucs.net>)

Steve Christianson wrote in message <38EEF66A.3DD2@yahoo.com>... >X-No-Archive: yes > > > >5er wrote: >> >> Thanx a lot, Havoc. Now I'll never get Shammie to DL ICQ. She told me in email >> that she isn't gonna get it anymore *specifically* because you told her not to. >> I will make you cry. > Now that would be interesting. Whatcha gonna do Fiver? > >Good for Havoc and Shammie. All this multiple chat forum stuff is too >much. I was in chat last night and people are now going on about IRC and >how I should download it because it's so great. Hmm, that's what I was >told about ICQ. > >Most of this is technology for technology's sake in my opinion. Well, IRC actually is alright. LOL. -Havoc

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Fri, 07 Apr 2000 21:29:15 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote: |Masked Man--->Mine will be a rather bland comment: there are three US |> states that do not change time: I've lived in two of them. |> |> _ |> Have Gun Will Travel |> Wire Paladin |> San Franciscoo | |and what are they MM--->Indiana (parts), Arizona and Hawaii _ Have Gun Will Travel Wire Paladin San Franciscoo

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Robrey <robrey@mailbag.com>)

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Pie <sweetiepie_1966@yahoo.com>)

Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk> wrote > Michele wrote in message <38EDF5AE.84FF1F36@uswest.net>... > >how about a icq chat this weekend. > > I will be in a luxury hotel being pampered all weekend so I will be unable > to make it. > > Allie > x Sounds good Allie, enjoy yourself!

In article <seumev31cqv87@corp.supernews.com>, "havoc" says... > > >Steve Christianson wrote in message <38EEF66A.3DD2@yahoo.com>... >>X-No-Archive: yes >> >> >> >>5er wrote: >>> >>> Thanx a lot, Havoc. Now I'll never get Shammie to DL ICQ. She told me >in email >>> that she isn't gonna get it anymore *specifically* because you told her >not to. >>> I will make you cry. >> > >Now that would be interesting. Whatcha gonna do Fiver? Something really bad.

In article <20000408123711.08123.00000185@ng-df1.aol.com>, shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl says... > >>From: Steve Christianson > >>X-No-Archive: yes > >>You think about me when you're naked and taking a big bubble bath, admit >>it. > >Only if you admit who you think about when you drop the soap in the shower. Dammit, why are you bringing me into this again??! [re-reads the post] Erm, NM.

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <38EEF66A.3DD2@yahoo.com>, Steve says... > >X-No-Archive: yes > > > >5er wrote: >> >>Thanx a lot, Havoc. Now I'll never get Shammie to DL ICQ. She told me in email >>that she isn't gonna get it anymore *specifically* because you told her not to. >> I will make you cry. > > >Good for Havoc and Shammie. All this multiple chat forum stuff is too >much. I was in chat last night and people are now going on about IRC and >how I should download it because it's so great. Hmm, that's what I was >told about ICQ. > >Most of this is technology for technology's sake in my opinion. OK so it ain't perfect, but I think it'd be cool to have all you guys in a chat one day. No one's ever at Ta's anymore. :-(

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: Brian Barjenbruch >Shammie, as far as I'm concerned, there ARE no days from before I knew >you, 'cos that's when time began. For me, anyway. :) [runs to look it up in the Bible] And God said "Let there be Shams" Wow, you're right!

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (<>)

From: "Ta'Teria" >Well, I Like chatting one on one on ICQ/AIM... but no one ever says hi... ><pout> *a-HEM* <Janeway glare o'death> Thena

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On Sat, 08 Apr 2000 09:08:34 GMT, Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: >X-No-Archive: yes > > > >5er wrote: >> >> Thanx a lot, Havoc. Now I'll never get Shammie to DL ICQ. She told me in email >> that she isn't gonna get it anymore *specifically* because you told her not to. >> I will make you cry. > > >Good for Havoc and Shammie. All this multiple chat forum stuff is too >much. I was in chat last night and people are now going on about IRC and >how I should download it because it's so great. Hmm, that's what I was >told about ICQ. > >Most of this is technology for technology's sake in my opinion. Heh, well.. IRC has been around since wayyy before ICQ... It's always worked good. ICQ is great for one thing: Instant messages (I.E. "Hey, we're having a chat at Ta's") Ta's Javachat is alright, but it's too easy to spoof/screw around..and it does seem a bit unstable. IRC isn't perfect either..sometimse you get netsplits (where the network of IRC servers loses a node, so anyone connected to that server is suddenly dropped out of the channel..but to them, it looks like everyone else dropped.. ) But at least it DOES tell you what happened. <g> In any case, Ialways DID prefer IRC for pure chat.. -LMB

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Athena7843 <mailto:athena7843@aol.comno.spam> wrote in message news:20000409184002.23758.00000631@ng-fv1.aol.com... > From: "Ta'Teria" > > >Well, I Like chatting one on one on ICQ/AIM... but no one ever says hi... > ><pout> > > > *a-HEM* > > <Janeway glare o'death> I was talking to michele... Not you, My Goddess... whom always blesses me with your wit and wisdom...

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On 8 Apr 2000 15:05:33 -0700, Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote: |How does anyone keep up when there are lots of people talking all at once and |several different topics occuring together? I find that pretty unenjoyable, to |be honest. Masked Man---->I do it just like here - pick one thread, and join in. 'Course, chatting in a browser sucks...you really need a good IRC client like mIRC... _ Have Gun Will Travel Wire Paladin San Franciscoo

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Julianna Feigl wrote: > > On Sun, 09 Apr 2000 10:59:14 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> > wrote: > > > > > > >Julianna Feigl wrote: > >> > >> On Sat, 8 Apr 2000 20:06:14 -0500, "TehTigre" <TehTigre@nospam.net> > >> wrote: > >> > >> > > >> >5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message > >> >news:8cobdj$20up@drn.newsguy.com... > >> >> In article <8coafd$1vnf@drn.newsguy.com>, Shammie says... > >> >> > > >> >> >In article <8cnrhr$1aau@drn.newsguy.com>, 5er says... > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> >>OK so it ain't perfect, but I think it'd be cool to have all you guys in > >> >a chat > >> >> >>one day. No one's ever at Ta's anymore. :-( > >> >> > > >> >> >How does anyone keep up when there are lots of people talking all at once > >> >and > >> >> >several different topics occuring together? I find that pretty > >> >unenjoyable, to > >> >> >be honest. > >> >> > >> >> But no one ever wants to chat with me. I feel like scum. :-((( > >> > > >> >Excuse me? I just chatted with you, what am I? Chopped liver? > >> > > >> > >> Welcome to the club, Mic! He ignored me as well :-((((( > >> > >> Julianna > >> -------- > >> Tuvok: > >> The main reason to watch Voyager! > > > >He has ignored me also. > > > > MAybe we should spank him! :-) > > Julianna > -------- > Tuvok: > The main reason to watch Voyager! But he might enjoy that.

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (havoc <havoc@ucs.net>)

5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message <8cobdj$20up@drn.newsguy.com>... >In article <8coafd$1vnf@drn.newsguy.com>, Shammie says... >> >>In article <8cnrhr$1aau@drn.newsguy.com>, 5er says... >> >> >>>OK so it ain't perfect, but I think it'd be cool to have all you guys in a chat >>>one day. No one's ever at Ta's anymore. :-( >> >>How does anyone keep up when there are lots of people talking all at once and >>several different topics occuring together? I find that pretty unenjoyable, to >>be honest. > >But no one ever wants to chat with me. I feel like scum. :-((( > Well, I would have chatted with you.. but since your vow to do something bad to me.... -Havoc Who Trusts law Students even less than he trusts lawyers.

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: Steve Christianson >> How does anyone keep up when there are lots of people talking all at once >and >> several different topics occuring together? I find that pretty unenjoyable, >to >> be honest. >I thought you used to enjoy Ta's? I loved it when there were maybe a core of 5 people with others dropping in and out. But the last time I dropped in to the new chat room, there were so many people, and everyone talking so fast, it gave me a headache. After work, I just don't have the energy to keep up in a chat.

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: Steve Christianson >> people, and everyone talking so fast, it gave me a headache. After work, I >just >> don't have the energy to keep up in a chat. > > >This is a shame, I used to enjoy our chats. :-( > Me too, it used to be so cozy and intimate at the old Ta's...

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: Steve Christianson > > >> people, and everyone talking so fast, it gave me a headache. After work, I > >just > >> don't have the energy to keep up in a chat. > > > > > >This is a shame, I used to enjoy our chats. :-( > > > > Me too, it used to be so cozy and intimate at the old Ta's... Ok Tonight old ta's be there or be square. I will also send over a mob of angry klingons to your homes if you do not comply. You guys pick the time Michele

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: Michele >> Me too, it used to be so cozy and intimate at the old Ta's... >Ok Tonight old ta's be there or be square. I will also send >over a mob of angry klingons to your homes if you do not >comply. You guys pick the time The problem is not with the location. The whole point was that there were too many people for me to keep up. Forget the old Ta's. I will drop in to the new one, but I might not say much, I'd rather just hang out and read if there are lots of people :-)

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: Michele > > >> Me too, it used to be so cozy and intimate at the old Ta's... > > >Ok Tonight old ta's be there or be square. I will also send > >over a mob of angry klingons to your homes if you do not > >comply. You guys pick the time > > The problem is not with the location. The whole point was that there were too > many people for me to keep up. Forget the old Ta's. I will drop in to the new > one, but I might not say much, I'd rather just hang out and read if there are > lots of people :-) Well I will sit back with you also. I have the hardest time keeping up with them. Then for some odd reason there is 3 conversations going on at once. Michele

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Sat, 08 Apr 2000 13:26:19 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote: > > >Julianna Feigl wrote: >> >> On Fri, 07 Apr 2000 07:50:22 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> >> wrote: >> >> >how about a icq chat this weekend. >> >> We just had one on Thursday!!!!!!! Where were you? >> >> Julianna >> -------- >> Tuvok: >> The main reason to watch Voyager! > >Well no one told me. I also don't turn the thing on. email me your number, so that I can add you to my contacts!!!! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote in message news:38F0BBB5.61192E45@uswest.net... > > > Shammie wrote: > > > > >From: Michele > > > > >> Me too, it used to be so cozy and intimate at the old Ta's... > > > > >Ok Tonight old ta's be there or be square. I will also send > > >over a mob of angry klingons to your homes if you do not > > >comply. You guys pick the time > > > > The problem is not with the location. The whole point was that there were too > > many people for me to keep up. Forget the old Ta's. I will drop in to the new > > one, but I might not say much, I'd rather just hang out and read if there are > > lots of people :-) > > Well I will sit back with you also. I have the hardest time > keeping up with them. Then for some odd reason there is 3 > conversations going on at once. Well, I Like chatting one on one on ICQ/AIM... but no one ever says hi... <pout>

On 8 Apr 2000 15:21:39 -0700, 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <8coafd$1vnf@drn.newsguy.com>, Shammie says... >> >>In article <8cnrhr$1aau@drn.newsguy.com>, 5er says... >> >> >>>OK so it ain't perfect, but I think it'd be cool to have all you guys in a chat >>>one day. No one's ever at Ta's anymore. :-( >> >>How does anyone keep up when there are lots of people talking all at once and >>several different topics occuring together? I find that pretty unenjoyable, to >>be honest. > >But no one ever wants to chat with me. I feel like scum. :-((( Hey, I chatted twice with you this week! Do I not count?????? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

Julianna Feigl wrote: > > On Sat, 8 Apr 2000 20:06:14 -0500, "TehTigre" <TehTigre@nospam.net> > wrote: > > > > >5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message > >news:8cobdj$20up@drn.newsguy.com... > >> In article <8coafd$1vnf@drn.newsguy.com>, Shammie says... > >> > > >> >In article <8cnrhr$1aau@drn.newsguy.com>, 5er says... > >> > > >> > > >> >>OK so it ain't perfect, but I think it'd be cool to have all you guys in > >a chat > >> >>one day. No one's ever at Ta's anymore. :-( > >> > > >> >How does anyone keep up when there are lots of people talking all at once > >and > >> >several different topics occuring together? I find that pretty > >unenjoyable, to > >> >be honest. > >> > >> But no one ever wants to chat with me. I feel like scum. :-((( > > > >Excuse me? I just chatted with you, what am I? Chopped liver? > > > > Welcome to the club, Mic! He ignored me as well :-((((( > > Julianna > -------- > Tuvok: > The main reason to watch Voyager! He has ignored me also. Michele

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <38F028B1.3060@yahoo.com>, Steve says... > >X-No-Archive: yes > > > >Shammie wrote: >> >> >From: Steve Christianson >> >> >> How does anyone keep up when there are lots of people talking all at once >> >and >>>> several different topics occuring together? I find that pretty unenjoyable, >> >to >> >> be honest. >> >> >I thought you used to enjoy Ta's? >> >>I loved it when there were maybe a core of 5 people with others dropping in and >> out. But the last time I dropped in to the new chat room, there were so many >>people, and everyone talking so fast, it gave me a headache. After work, I just >> don't have the energy to keep up in a chat. > > >This is a shame, I used to enjoy our chats. :-( ICQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Pie <sweetiepie_1966@yahoo.com>)

Shammie <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote > >From: Steve Christianson > > >X-No-Archive: yes > > >You think about me when you're naked and taking a big bubble bath, admit > >it. > > Only if you admit who you think about when you drop the soap in the shower. Eeeeewwwwie! <vbeg> Does Steve know many people called Bubba?

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25REMOVE-THIS@freeuk.com>)

"havoc" <havoc@ucs.net> wrote in message news:set49f6cqv58@corp.supernews.com... > > OK, I confess, I used to be on ICQ... but it isn't currently on my computer. > I wouldn't even know how to go about and find my number. > > I found it slowed down my computer and caused way too many crashes. When my > harddrive crashed with some finality, I never restored ICQ. > > Just say no to ICQ. > It's never given me any problems... it's all the *other* stuff that crashes my PC :( -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/ E-mail: evilbill25@freeuk.com. ICQ number: 37464244 Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message > >From: havoc > > >pssst.... Shammie... You're not alone. Resist ICQ! > > Thank you for validating my instincts! > ICQ rocks, Shammie... without it, I'd never have met many of my closest friends... and I'd never have gotten together with my online sweetheart... ;-) Besides... resistance is futile. <g> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/ E-mail: evilbill25@freeuk.com. ICQ number: 37464244 Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

2000-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Athena7843 wrote: > > From: "Ta'Teria" > > >Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message > >news:DfgI4.17065$Nc2.388400@news3.cableinet.net... > >> > >> "Athena7843" <mailto:athena7843@aol.comno.spam> wrote in message > >> news:20000409184002.23758.00000631@ng-fv1.aol.com... > >> > From: "Ta'Teria" > >> > > >> > >Well, I Like chatting one on one on ICQ/AIM... but no one ever says > >hi... > >> > ><pout> > >> > > >> > > >> > *a-HEM* > >> > > >> > <Janeway glare o'death> > >> > > >> > Thena > >> > >> Send him one from me Thena too, flipping muppet! I talk to you loads and > >> loads!!!!!! > > > >I was talking to Michele, who has NEVER said hi to me... > > > > If you reread your post, mr. sithpuppy, you shall see that you clearly typed NO > ONE ever says hi to me. I got yer NO ONE right here, pal! > > <glaring extra hard for me and Lisa> > > Thena He never saids hi to me. ( glares at all the men )

Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote in message news:38F29565.9F6726B8@uswest.net... > > > Athena7843 wrote: > > > > From: "Ta'Teria" > > > > >Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message > > >news:DfgI4.17065$Nc2.388400@news3.cableinet.net... > > >> > > >> "Athena7843" <mailto:athena7843@aol.comno.spam> wrote in message > > >> news:20000409184002.23758.00000631@ng-fv1.aol.com... > > >> > From: "Ta'Teria" > > >> > > > >> > >Well, I Like chatting one on one on ICQ/AIM... but no one ever says > > >hi... > > >> > ><pout> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > *a-HEM* > > >> > > > >> > <Janeway glare o'death> > > >> > > > >> > Thena > > >> > > >> Send him one from me Thena too, flipping muppet! I talk to you loads and > > >> loads!!!!!! > > > > > >I was talking to Michele, who has NEVER said hi to me... > > > > > > > If you reread your post, mr. sithpuppy, you shall see that you clearly typed NO > > ONE ever says hi to me. I got yer NO ONE right here, pal! > > > > <glaring extra hard for me and Lisa> > > > > Thena > > He never saids hi to me. ( glares at all the men ) You're never on ICQ...

2000-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (TehTigre <TehTigre@nospam.net>)

Pie <sweetiepie_1966@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:8cpjkh$ut4$1@news5.svr.pol.co.uk... > Shammie <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote > > >From: Steve Christianson > > > > >X-No-Archive: yes > > > > >You think about me when you're naked and taking a big bubble bath, > admit > > >it. > > > > Only if you admit who you think about when you drop the soap in the > shower. > > Eeeeewwwwie! > <vbeg> > Does Steve know many people called Bubba? Ewwww..... that was just a bit too redneck for my tastes <g>. > >

2000-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Sun, 09 Apr 2000 12:52:24 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote: > > >Julianna Feigl wrote: >> >> On Sun, 09 Apr 2000 10:59:14 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> >> wrote: >> >> > >> > >> >Julianna Feigl wrote: >> >> >> >> On Sat, 8 Apr 2000 20:06:14 -0500, "TehTigre" <TehTigre@nospam.net> >> >> wrote: >> >> >> >> > >> >> >5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message >> >> >news:8cobdj$20up@drn.newsguy.com... >> >> >> In article <8coafd$1vnf@drn.newsguy.com>, Shammie says... >> >> >> > >> >> >> >In article <8cnrhr$1aau@drn.newsguy.com>, 5er says... >> >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> >>OK so it ain't perfect, but I think it'd be cool to have all you guys in >> >> >a chat >> >> >> >>one day. No one's ever at Ta's anymore. :-( >> >> >> > >> >> >> >How does anyone keep up when there are lots of people talking all at once >> >> >and >> >> >> >several different topics occuring together? I find that pretty >> >> >unenjoyable, to >> >> >> >be honest. >> >> >> >> >> >> But no one ever wants to chat with me. I feel like scum. :-((( >> >> > >> >> >Excuse me? I just chatted with you, what am I? Chopped liver? >> >> > >> >> >> >> Welcome to the club, Mic! He ignored me as well :-((((( >> >> >> >> Julianna >> >> -------- >> >> Tuvok: >> >> The main reason to watch Voyager! >> > >> >He has ignored me also. >> > >> >> MAybe we should spank him! :-) >> >> Julianna >> -------- >> Tuvok: >> The main reason to watch Voyager! > >But he might enjoy that. That's right- so maybe we *shouldn't* spank him and just ignore him... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)

"Athena7843" <mailto:athena7843@aol.comno.spam> wrote in message news:20000409184002.23758.00000631@ng-fv1.aol.com... > From: "Ta'Teria" > > >Well, I Like chatting one on one on ICQ/AIM... but no one ever says hi... > ><pout> > > > *a-HEM* > > <Janeway glare o'death> > > Thena Send him one from me Thena too, flipping muppet! I talk to you loads and loads!!!!!!

2000-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Pie wrote >Sounds good Allie, enjoy yourself! Thanks Pie :-) I had a great time. I didn't lift a finger all weekend and even had time to read a book. Allie x

2000-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Steviepops wrote >I'll bet it was some kind of peverted sex manual. > ><g> LOL Actually I was rather pervie but I didn't realise that when I bought it. It was a thriller about obsessive love and murder. The sex was described in meticulous detail and it almost made you believe that the pure pleasure of it would have been worth the great pain that followed. Allie x

2000-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Mirror Spock <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

Ta'Teria wrote: > > Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote in message > news:38F0BBB5.61192E45@uswest.net... > > > > > > Shammie wrote: > > > > > > >From: Michele > > > > > > >> Me too, it used to be so cozy and intimate at the old Ta's... > > > > > > >Ok Tonight old ta's be there or be square. I will also send > > > >over a mob of angry klingons to your homes if you do not > > > >comply. You guys pick the time > > > > > > The problem is not with the location. The whole point was that there > were too > > > many people for me to keep up. Forget the old Ta's. I will drop in to > the new > > > one, but I might not say much, I'd rather just hang out and read if > there are > > > lots of people :-) > > > > Well I will sit back with you also. I have the hardest time > > keeping up with them. Then for some odd reason there is 3 > > conversations going on at once. > > Well, I Like chatting one on one on ICQ/AIM... but no one ever says hi... > <pout> I'll say hi the next time I'm on. * Robinson -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Athena7843 <mailto:athena7843@aol.comno.spam> wrote in message news:20000411234311.11821.00001153@ng-ca1.aol.com... > From: "Ta'Teria" > > >Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message > >news:kAGI4.457$484.10983@news3.cableinet.net... > >> > Thena has fallen. She must prove her divinity... > >> > > >> > >> > >> She cannot fall, she is one of your angels with wings to fly with...... > >> > >> Maybe you are the one who should do some proving to your three angels. > > Yeah, what Lisa said!! > > > >Sorry. We Trolls Sometimes require proof.... Thena has errored and must > >prove herself... > > > > Ahhh, prove *this*, trollwannabe <proves This>

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Mirror Spock <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

Michele wrote: > > Athena7843 wrote: > > > > From: "Ta'Teria" > > > > >Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message > > >news:DfgI4.17065$Nc2.388400@news3.cableinet.net... > > >> > > >> "Athena7843" <mailto:athena7843@aol.comno.spam> wrote in message > > >> news:20000409184002.23758.00000631@ng-fv1.aol.com... > > >> > From: "Ta'Teria" > > >> > > > >> > >Well, I Like chatting one on one on ICQ/AIM... but no one ever says > > >hi... > > >> > ><pout> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > *a-HEM* > > >> > > > >> > <Janeway glare o'death> > > >> > > > >> > Thena > > >> > > >> Send him one from me Thena too, flipping muppet! I talk to you loads and > > >> loads!!!!!! > > > > > >I was talking to Michele, who has NEVER said hi to me... > > > > > > > If you reread your post, mr. sithpuppy, you shall see that you clearly typed NO > > ONE ever says hi to me. I got yer NO ONE right here, pal! > > > > <glaring extra hard for me and Lisa> > > > > Thena > > He never saids hi to me. ( glares at all the men ) I don't think I have your ICQ number or else I'd say hi. * Robinson -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Mirror Spock <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

Empress of The Unknown wrote: > > Shammie wrote: > > >>From: Steve Christianson > > >>I thought you used to enjoy Ta's? > > > >I loved it when there were maybe a core of 5 people with others dropping in > >and > >out. But the last time I dropped in to the new chat room, there were so many > >people, and everyone talking so fast, it gave me a headache. After work, I > >just > >don't have the energy to keep up in a chat. > > Okay, how come everytime I pop into the room, no one's there? I thought there > were a bunch of insomniacs in this group, so where are all of you? :P > Hey, I also had that problem. Nice to see you resurface! * Robinson -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>Ali Andrews wrote: >> Steviepops wrote >> >> >I'll bet it was some kind of peverted sex manual. >> Actually I was rather pervie When are you not? > but I didn't realise that when I bought it. Well, that's because it's a natural state for you.

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Shammie wrote >When are you not? I think my hubbie would say most of the time :-) Allie x

Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message news:kAGI4.457$484.10983@news3.cableinet.net... > > Thena has fallen. She must prove her divinity... > > > > > She cannot fall, she is one of your angels with wings to fly with...... > > Maybe you are the one who should do some proving to your three angels. Sorry. We Trolls Sometimes require proof.... Thena has errored and must prove herself...

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (<>)

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:00:53 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote: > > >Athena7843 wrote: >> >> From: "Ta'Teria" >> >> >Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message >> >news:DfgI4.17065$Nc2.388400@news3.cableinet.net... >> >> >> >> "Athena7843" <mailto:athena7843@aol.comno.spam> wrote in message >> >> news:20000409184002.23758.00000631@ng-fv1.aol.com... >> >> > From: "Ta'Teria" >> >> > >> >> > >Well, I Like chatting one on one on ICQ/AIM... but no one ever says >> >hi... >> >> > ><pout> >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > *a-HEM* >> >> > >> >> > <Janeway glare o'death> >> >> > >> >> > Thena >> >> >> >> Send him one from me Thena too, flipping muppet! I talk to you loads and >> >> loads!!!!!! >> > >> >I was talking to Michele, who has NEVER said hi to me... >> > >> >> If you reread your post, mr. sithpuppy, you shall see that you clearly typed NO >> ONE ever says hi to me. I got yer NO ONE right here, pal! >> >> <glaring extra hard for me and Lisa> >> >> Thena > >He never saids hi to me. ( glares at all the men ) YIPE.. Uh, Hi? <g> -LMB

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe)

Shammie wrote: >>From: Steve Christianson >>I thought you used to enjoy Ta's? > >I loved it when there were maybe a core of 5 people with others dropping in >and >out. But the last time I dropped in to the new chat room, there were so many >people, and everyone talking so fast, it gave me a headache. After work, I >just >don't have the energy to keep up in a chat. Okay, how come everytime I pop into the room, no one's there? I thought there were a bunch of insomniacs in this group, so where are all of you? :P Kes: Everything seems so different now ..Even my relationships with my closest friends.. How can I go back to my normal life as if nothing ever happened? Tuvok: You cannot ..The course of your life will change.. Where that new course leads is up to you.

From: "Ta'Teria" >Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message >news:DfgI4.17065$Nc2.388400@news3.cableinet.net... >> >> "Athena7843" <mailto:athena7843@aol.comno.spam> wrote in message >> news:20000409184002.23758.00000631@ng-fv1.aol.com... >> > From: "Ta'Teria" >> > >> > >Well, I Like chatting one on one on ICQ/AIM... but no one ever says >hi... >> > ><pout> >> > >> > >> > *a-HEM* >> > >> > <Janeway glare o'death> >> > >> > Thena >> >> Send him one from me Thena too, flipping muppet! I talk to you loads and >> loads!!!!!! > >I was talking to Michele, who has NEVER said hi to me... > If you reread your post, mr. sithpuppy, you shall see that you clearly typed NO ONE ever says hi to me. I got yer NO ONE right here, pal! <glaring extra hard for me and Lisa> Thena

On 11 Apr 2000 07:20:20 GMT, jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe (Empress of The Unknown) wrote: >Shammie wrote: > >>>From: Steve Christianson > >>>I thought you used to enjoy Ta's? >> >>I loved it when there were maybe a core of 5 people with others dropping in >>and >>out. But the last time I dropped in to the new chat room, there were so many >>people, and everyone talking so fast, it gave me a headache. After work, I >>just >>don't have the energy to keep up in a chat. > >Okay, how come everytime I pop into the room, no one's there? I thought there >were a bunch of insomniacs in this group, so where are all of you? :P Ogling pictures of Jeri Ryan? j/K -LMB > > > > >Kes: Everything seems so different now ..Even my relationships with my closest >friends.. How can I go back to my normal life as if nothing ever happened? >Tuvok: You cannot ..The course of your life will change.. Where that new course >leads is up to you.

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe)

Louis wrote: >..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>Okay, how come everytime I pop into the room, no one's there? I thought >there >>were a bunch of insomniacs in this group, so where are all of you? :P > >Ogling pictures of you? > >..No really!! > >-LMB Thought so. .-~* Jup <g> - "So I walk up on high And I step to the edge To see my world below. And I laugh at myself As the tears roll down. 'Cause it's the world I know. It's the world I know." -The World I Know, Collective Soul *Our day will come..*

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On 11 Apr 2000 08:57:36 GMT, jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe (Empress of The Unknown) wrote: >Louis wrote: > >>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: > >>>Okay, how come everytime I pop into the room, no one's there? I thought >>there >>>were a bunch of insomniacs in this group, so where are all of you? :P >> >>Ogling pictures of you? >> >>..No really!! >> >>-LMB > >Thought so. > > >.-~* Jup <g> Damn.. I'm busted.. -LMB >- >"So I walk up on high >And I step to the edge >To see my world below. >And I laugh at myself >As the tears roll down. >'Cause it's the world I know. >It's the world I know." > > -The World I Know, Collective Soul > > > >*Our day will come..*

2000-04-12 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe)

Louis wrote: >..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>Louis wrote: >>>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>>>Okay, how come everytime I pop into the room, no one's there? I thought >>>there >>>>were a bunch of insomniacs in this group, so where are all of you? :P >>> >>>Ogling pictures of you? >>> >>>..No really!! >>> >>>-LMB >> >>Thought so. >> >>.-~* Jup <g> > >Damn.. I'm busted.. -Already-? Damn, you gotta work on that.. .-~* Jup - "So I walk up on high And I step to the edge To see my world below. And I laugh at myself As the tears roll down. 'Cause it's the world I know. It's the world I know." -The World I Know, Collective Soul *Our day will come..*

2000-04-12 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe)

Mirror Spock wrote: >> Okay, how come everytime I pop into the room, no one's there? I thought >there >> were a bunch of insomniacs in this group, so where are all of you? :P >> >Hey, I also had that problem. Nice to see you resurface! Yea, the Fates threw me a life preserver. :} .-~* Jup - "So I walk up on high And I step to the edge To see my world below. And I laugh at myself As the tears roll down. 'Cause it's the world I know. It's the world I know." -The World I Know, Collective Soul *Our day will come..*

From: "Ta'Teria" >Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message >news:kAGI4.457$484.10983@news3.cableinet.net... >> > Thena has fallen. She must prove her divinity... >> > >> >> >> She cannot fall, she is one of your angels with wings to fly with...... >> >> Maybe you are the one who should do some proving to your three angels. Yeah, what Lisa said!! >Sorry. We Trolls Sometimes require proof.... Thena has errored and must >prove herself... > Ahhh, prove *this*, trollwannabe

2000-04-12 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (<>)

2000-04-13 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (Mirror Spock <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

Empress of The Unknown wrote: > > Mirror Spock wrote: > > >> Okay, how come everytime I pop into the room, no one's there? I thought > >there > >> were a bunch of insomniacs in this group, so where are all of you? :P > >> > >Hey, I also had that problem. Nice to see you resurface! > > Yea, the Fates threw me a life preserver. :} > Coolness! * Robinson -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-04-13 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On 12 Apr 2000 22:16:43 GMT, jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe (Empress of The Unknown) wrote: >Louis wrote: > >>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>>Louis wrote: >>>>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: > >>>>>Okay, how come everytime I pop into the room, no one's there? I thought >>>>there >>>>>were a bunch of insomniacs in this group, so where are all of you? :P >>>> >>>>Ogling pictures of you? >>>> >>>>..No really!! >>>> >>>>-LMB >>> >>>Thought so. >>> >>>.-~* Jup <g> >> >>Damn.. I'm busted.. > >-Already-? Damn, you gotta work on that.. > No, I meant I was caught...or do you want me to be MORE sneaky around you? <eG> -LMB > > >.-~* Jup >- >"So I walk up on high >And I step to the edge >To see my world below. >And I laugh at myself >As the tears roll down. >'Cause it's the world I know. >It's the world I know." > > -The World I Know, Collective Soul > > > >*Our day will come..*

2000-04-14 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe)

Louis wrote: >..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>Louis wrote: >>>No, I meant I was caught...or do you want me to be MORE sneaky around >>>you? <eG> >> >>Umm.. Will you be seductive and wear black clothes? <eg> > >Sure, why not? <EG> Will you sneak up on me from the shadows when I turn out the lights?

2000-04-14 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On 14 Apr 2000 07:59:55 GMT, jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe (Empress of The Unknown) wrote: >Louis wrote: > >>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>>Louis wrote: > >>>>No, I meant I was caught...or do you want me to be MORE sneaky around >>>>you? <eG> >>> >>>Umm.. Will you be seductive and wear black clothes? <eg> >> >>Sure, why not? <EG> > >Will you sneak up on me from the shadows when I turn out the lights? Oh, you'd better believe it.. <E,EG> -LMB

2000-04-14 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe)

Louis wrote: >..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>Louis wrote: >>>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>>>Louis wrote: >>>>>No, I meant I was caught...or do you want me to be MORE sneaky around >>>>>you? <eG> >>>> >>>>Umm.. Will you be seductive and wear black clothes? <eg> >>> >>>Sure, why not? <EG> >> >>Will you sneak up on me from the shadows when I turn out the lights? > >Oh, you'd better believe it.. <E,EG> ::swoon!::

2000-04-14 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe)

Louis wrote: >No, I meant I was caught...or do you want me to be MORE sneaky around >you? <eG> Umm.. Will you be seductive and wear black clothes? <eg> .-~* Jup

2000-04-14 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On 14 Apr 2000 05:29:15 GMT, jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe (Empress of The Unknown) wrote: >Louis wrote: > > >>No, I meant I was caught...or do you want me to be MORE sneaky around >>you? <eG> > >Umm.. Will you be seductive and wear black clothes? <eg> Sure, why not? <EG> -LMB > > > > >.-~* Jup

2000-04-15 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On 14 Apr 2000 09:20:49 GMT, jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe (Empress of The Unknown) wrote: >Louis wrote: > >>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>>Louis wrote: >>>>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>>>>Louis wrote: > >>>>>>No, I meant I was caught...or do you want me to be MORE sneaky around >>>>>>you? <eG> >>>>> >>>>>Umm.. Will you be seductive and wear black clothes? <eg> >>>> >>>>Sure, why not? <EG> >>> >>>Will you sneak up on me from the shadows when I turn out the lights? >> >>Oh, you'd better believe it.. <E,EG> > >::swoon!:: <catch!> -LMB

2000-04-15 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe)

Louis wrote: >..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>Louis wrote: >>>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>>>Louis wrote: >>>>>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>>>>>Louis wrote: >>>>>>>No, I meant I was caught...or do you want me to be MORE sneaky around >>>>>>>you? <eG> >>>>>> >>>>>>Umm.. Will you be seductive and wear black clothes? <eg> >>>>> >>>>>Sure, why not? <EG> >>>> >>>>Will you sneak up on me from the shadows when I turn out the lights? >>> >>>Oh, you'd better believe it.. <E,EG> >> >>::swoon!:: > > ><catch!> Uh oh.. I'm completely at your mercy now....

2000-04-15 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On 15 Apr 2000 09:16:31 GMT, jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe (Empress of The Unknown) wrote: >Louis wrote: > >>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>>Louis wrote: >>>>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>>>>Louis wrote: >>>>>>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>>>>>>Louis wrote: > >>>>>>>>No, I meant I was caught...or do you want me to be MORE sneaky around >>>>>>>>you? <eG> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>Umm.. Will you be seductive and wear black clothes? <eg> >>>>>> >>>>>>Sure, why not? <EG> >>>>> >>>>>Will you sneak up on me from the shadows when I turn out the lights? >>>> >>>>Oh, you'd better believe it.. <E,EG> >>> >>>::swoon!:: >> >> >><catch!> > >Uh oh.. I'm completely at your mercy now.... Is that a bad thing.. ? -LMB Heh heh..

2000-04-17 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On 17 Apr 2000 00:48:01 GMT, jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe (Empress of The Unknown) wrote: >Louis wrote: > >>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>>Louis wrote: >>>>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: > >>>>>::swoon!:: >>>> >>>><catch!> >>> >>>Uh oh.. I'm completely at your mercy now.... >> >>Is that a bad thing.. ? > >Hell no. ;} Better not be.. Or I shall have to spank you... <eg> -LMB > >>-LMB >> >>Heh heh..

2000-04-17 00:00:00 - Re: Steve, ta, shammie, lisa, theresa, all regs - (jupiturgrl@aol.comeToMe)

Louis wrote: >..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>Louis wrote: >>>..Empress of The Unknown..wrote: >>>>::swoon!:: >>> >>><catch!> >> >>Uh oh.. I'm completely at your mercy now.... > >Is that a bad thing.. ? Hell no. ;} >-LMB > >Heh heh..