FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-07 00:00:00 - Re: [OT] A (Star)fishy update... - (John Ro <jrouse1@san.rr.com>)

Starfish wrote: > Greetings, programs! > > Here's me, busy-as-a-bee not-even-having-time-to-lurk-properly > and having just sunbathed a bit <g> (major pre-summer spell in > Berlin for the third week now) I thought I'd better finally do > that update I promised Wave to post... Wow, Starfish, welcome back! For awhile I wondered if some trolls caused you to stay away. No, not me, the wrestling trolls! One in the sea

2000-05-07 00:00:00 - [OT] A (Star)fishy update... - (Starfish <starfish-sc@gmx.de>)

Greetings, programs! Here's me, busy-as-a-bee not-even-having-time-to-lurk-properly and having just sunbathed a bit <g> (major pre-summer spell in Berlin for the third week now) I thought I'd better finally do that update I promised Wave to post... I've been missing you guys a lot and have longingly lurked (when I had time to) for ages it seems *sigh* If I'm due emails to anyone, I'm sorry I'm terribly behind on my emails, so please be patient or resend :) Gordon told me about the whole Robrey thing; I'm really really glad he is not dead; I think only time will tell what will come of it all. In Germany Univ. is in full swing now (stress, stress, busy, busy), and the other day I finally fit into one of my old pairs of jeans again (so hopefully slimming Starfish will be slim Starfish soon)! Sorry for being so disjointed, the sun is shining outside and the birds are singing, I'm having trouble concentrating... A BIG HUG and thank you to everybody (and Wave especially) for your birthday wishes and 'miss you' posts, it had me damn close to tears :o) I hope to be back soon with the occasional post or more, I'd just like to say that I am eternally happy for having found this NG that has so many wonderful people in it; I've made friends here that I probably would have never met otherwise! Your Starfish - bouncing about happily

2000-05-07 00:00:00 - Re: [OT] A (Star)fishy update... - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

"Starfish" <starfish-sc@gmx.de> wrote in message news:39156C7D.91DF7A3B@gmx.de... > Greetings, programs! Hiya Starfish! Glad things are going well for you and hope you can come back a bit more often :-) > > Your Starfish - bouncing about happily LOL! I've missed bouncing Starfish <g> -- Lisa "Staying with you requires a degree of stupidity of which I am no longer capable."

2000-05-07 00:00:00 - Re: [OT] A (Star)fishy update... - (Wavemaker <wavemaker@my-deja.com>)

"Starfish" wrote: > Greetings, programs! Buenas dias! > Here's me, busy-as-a-bee not-even-having-time-to-lurk-properly > and having just sunbathed a bit <g> ::THUD:: Hehehe... >(major pre-summer spell in > Berlin for the third week now) I thought I'd better finally do > that update I promised Wave to post... Yay! > I've been missing you guys a lot We've missed you, too! > and have longingly lurked (when > I had time to) for ages it seems *sigh* If I'm due emails to > anyone, I'm sorry I'm terribly behind on my emails, so please be > patient or resend :) Not to worry, Starfish. We know how busy you've been. > Gordon told me about the whole Robrey thing; I'm really really > glad he is not dead; I think only time will tell what will come > of it all. Yeah, the whole thing really sucks. And hopefully you're right. Maybe time will give us some answers... or maybe not. > In Germany Univ. is in full swing now (stress, stress, busy, > busy), and the other day I finally fit into one of my old pairs > of jeans again (so hopefully slimming Starfish will be slim > Starfish soon)! That a girl! > Sorry for being so disjointed, the sun is shining outside and the > birds are singing, I'm having trouble concentrating... I know the feeling. It's a beautiful day here as well. > A BIG HUG and thank you to everybody (and Wave especially) for > your birthday wishes and 'miss you' posts, it had me damn close > to tears :o) I hope to be back soon with the occasional post or > more, I'd just like to say that I am eternally happy for having > found this NG that has so many wonderful people in it; I've made > friends here that I probably would have never met otherwise! I feel the same way, my friend. > Your Starfish - bouncing about happily Hey, have you heard the blond joke about eternity? <VBEG>

2000-05-08 00:00:00 - Re: [OT] A (Star)fishy update... - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25REMOVE-THIS@freeuk.com>)

Woohoo! Great to know you're still around, Starfish! :) -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/ E-mail: evilbill25@freeuk.com. ICQ number: 37464244 Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950 "Starfish" <starfish-sc@gmx.de> wrote in message news:39156C7D.91DF7A3B@gmx.de... > Greetings, programs! > > Here's me, busy-as-a-bee not-even-having-time-to-lurk-properly > and having just sunbathed a bit <g> (major pre-summer spell in > Berlin for the third week now) I thought I'd better finally do > that update I promised Wave to post... > > I've been missing you guys a lot and have longingly lurked (when > I had time to) for ages it seems *sigh* If I'm due emails to > anyone, I'm sorry I'm terribly behind on my emails, so please be > patient or resend :) > > Gordon told me about the whole Robrey thing; I'm really really > glad he is not dead; I think only time will tell what will come > of it all. > > In Germany Univ. is in full swing now (stress, stress, busy, > busy), and the other day I finally fit into one of my old pairs > of jeans again (so hopefully slimming Starfish will be slim > Starfish soon)! > > Sorry for being so disjointed, the sun is shining outside and the > birds are singing, I'm having trouble concentrating... > > A BIG HUG and thank you to everybody (and Wave especially) for > your birthday wishes and 'miss you' posts, it had me damn close > to tears :o) I hope to be back soon with the occasional post or > more, I'd just like to say that I am eternally happy for having > found this NG that has so many wonderful people in it; I've made > friends here that I probably would have never met otherwise! > > Your Starfish - bouncing about happily >

2000-05-08 00:00:00 - Re: [OT] A (Star)fishy update... - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

STARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :)

2000-05-08 00:00:00 - Re: [OT] A (Star)fishy update... - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)

Starfish doth write thus: >In Germany Univ. is in full swing now (stress, stress, busy, >busy), Not to worry; most of us here know how hard it is to balance school and real life.... to say nothing of online life. When I first found this NG I was back in school to finish my degree. He-Who-Is-Glad-To-See-You-Back ***************************************** B'Elanna slowly began to suspect that the "OFF" button on the Holodeck panel *wasn't* the Optical Frequency File, but the long-rumored, mythical "off" switch.

2000-05-08 00:00:00 - Re: [OT] A (Star)fishy update... - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On Sun, 07 May 2000 15:15:41 +0200, Starfish <starfish-sc@gmx.de> wrote: >Greetings, programs! > >Here's me, busy-as-a-bee not-even-having-time-to-lurk-properly >and having just sunbathed a bit <g> <DROOL!> (major pre-summer spell in >Berlin for the third week now) I thought I'd better finally do >that update I promised Wave to post... > >I've been missing you guys a lot and have longingly lurked (when >I had time to) for ages it seems *sigh* If I'm due emails to >anyone, I'm sorry I'm terribly behind on my emails, so please be >patient or resend :) > >Gordon told me about the whole Robrey thing; I'm really really >glad he is not dead; I think only time will tell what will come >of it all. > >In Germany Univ. is in full swing now (stress, stress, busy, >busy), and the other day I finally fit into one of my old pairs >of jeans again (so hopefully slimming Starfish will be slim >Starfish soon)! Oooh, sounds interesting.. <eG> > >Sorry for being so disjointed, the sun is shining outside and the >birds are singing, I'm having trouble concentrating... Understandable. ;) > >A BIG HUG and thank you to everybody (and Wave especially) for >your birthday wishes and 'miss you' posts, it had me damn close >to tears :o) I hope to be back soon with the occasional post or >more, I'd just like to say that I am eternally happy for having >found this NG that has so many wonderful people in it; I've made >friends here that I probably would have never met otherwise! > >Your Starfish - bouncing about happily > <watches the bouncing with great interest> -LMB ATSTV Male Pigs Brigade