FLM films - My Webpage

2000-03-31 00:00:00 - Tricorder - (Gray Ranger <grayranger1@hotmail.com>)

I'm looking for specs/blueprints/dimensions of a tricorder. (specifically Mark X, but any would be helpful) I'm trying to create an accurate replica and already have some pics, but need the measurements to make it more accurate. Can anyone help me? Gray Ranger "Tuvok, activate the Photonic Cannon!" - ECH

2000-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: Tricorder - (Matthew Townsend <worm@tesco.net>)

Look under Technology: Tricorders: TR590-X on Antares STation http://www.antaresstation.freeserve.co.uk thanks, Matthew "Gray Ranger" <grayranger1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8c3qmq$im$1@brokaw.wa.com... > > I'm looking for specs/blueprints/dimensions of a tricorder. (specifically > Mark X, but any would be helpful) I'm trying to create an accurate replica > and already have some pics, but need the measurements to make it more > accurate. Can anyone help me? > > Gray Ranger > > "Tuvok, activate the Photonic Cannon!" - ECH > > >