FLM films - My Webpage

2000-04-12 00:00:00 - Re: I meant the Equinox Crew - (Amicus@webtv.net)


Why don't we see them on Voyager?

2000-04-12 00:00:00 - Where's the Phoenix Crew? - (Amicus@webtv.net)


We've seen the Borg kids continue on the show. What's happened with the Phoenix crew? Why haven't we seen them in other episodes? They weren't all killed.

2000-04-12 00:00:00 - Re: Where's the Phoenix Crew? - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)


David wrote: > > We've seen the Borg kids continue on the show. What's happened with the > Phoenix crew? Why haven't we seen them in other episodes? They weren't > all killed. Who is the phoenix crew. Don't you mean equnox. They won't be shown, because the writers think the borg are more interesting. There is no reason to show either equinox or the children. We need to go back to having stories about voyager crew. Michele

2000-04-13 00:00:00 - Re: I meant the Equinox Crew - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)


>> Why don't we see them on Voyager? << Because they'd rather show us Borg brats. -- Arlie

2000-04-13 00:00:00 - Re: I meant the Equinox Crew - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)


Arlie wrote: > > >> Why don't we see them on Voyager? << > > Because they'd rather show us Borg brats. > > -- Arlie and show seven the whole 45 minutes. :) Dont forget about the annoying pesky guest stars. Michele

2000-04-13 00:00:00 - Re: I meant the Equinox Crew - (Ed <iphicles@ehmail.com>)


On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:31:58 -0700 (PDT), Amicus@webtv.net (David) wrote: >Why don't we see them on Voyager? Because Janewaybitch has them on septic duty for the next five years, for something she would've done had she been in their shoes.

2000-04-16 00:00:00 - Re: Where's the Phoenix Crew? - (TheFlinx <theFlinxx@yahoo.com>)


Julianna Feigl wrote in message ... >On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:47:35 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> >wrote: > >> >> >>David wrote: >>> >>> We've seen the Borg kids continue on the show. What's happened with the >>> Phoenix crew? Why haven't we seen them in other episodes? They weren't >>> all killed. >> >>Who is the phoenix crew. Don't you mean equnox. They won't >>be shown, because the writers think the borg are more >>interesting. There is no reason to show either equinox or >>the children. We need to go back to having stories about >>voyager crew. > >exactly. Don'T remind the writers of these Equinox people or we'll get >a few eps devoted to them interacting with the Borg kids in the Fair >Haven-program.... :-((((( While Tuvok is religated to comic relief >Julianna >-------- >Tuvok: >The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-04-16 00:00:00 - Re: Where's the Phoenix Crew? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)


On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:47:35 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote: > > >David wrote: >> >> We've seen the Borg kids continue on the show. What's happened with the >> Phoenix crew? Why haven't we seen them in other episodes? They weren't >> all killed. > >Who is the phoenix crew. Don't you mean equnox. They won't >be shown, because the writers think the borg are more >interesting. There is no reason to show either equinox or >the children. We need to go back to having stories about >voyager crew. exactly. Don'T remind the writers of these Equinox people or we'll get a few eps devoted to them interacting with the Borg kids in the Fair Haven-program.... :-((((( Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-04-17 00:00:00 - Re: Where's the Phoenix Crew? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)


On Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:48:17 -0400, "TheFlinx" <theFlinxx@yahoo.com> wrote: > >Julianna Feigl wrote in message ... >>On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:47:35 -0700, Michele <belanna@uswest.net> >>wrote: >> >>> >>> >>>David wrote: >>>> >>>> We've seen the Borg kids continue on the show. What's happened with the >>>> Phoenix crew? Why haven't we seen them in other episodes? They weren't >>>> all killed. >>> >>>Who is the phoenix crew. Don't you mean equnox. They won't >>>be shown, because the writers think the borg are more >>>interesting. There is no reason to show either equinox or >>>the children. We need to go back to having stories about >>>voyager crew. >> >>exactly. Don'T remind the writers of these Equinox people or we'll get >>a few eps devoted to them interacting with the Borg kids in the Fair >>Haven-program.... :-((((( > > >While Tuvok is religated to comic relief more like humiliated and abused by others for the enjoyment of certain writers... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-04-17 00:00:00 - Re: Where's the Phoenix Crew? - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)


In article <kuDK4.9143$YI4.813670@news3.cableinet.net>, "Lisa" says... > > >"Ali Andrews" <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk> wrote in message >news:8deuag$ve$7@plutonium.compulink.co.uk... >> >> TheFlinx wrote > >> >While Tuvok is religated to comic relief >> >> And he is not even that funny! >> > > >ROTFLMAO! LOL!! (We're bad)

2000-04-17 00:00:00 - Re: Where's the Phoenix Crew? - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)


"Ali Andrews" <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:8deuag$ve$7@plutonium.compulink.co.uk... > > TheFlinx wrote > > >While Tuvok is religated to comic relief > > And he is not even that funny! > ROTFLMAO! But that was!

2000-04-17 00:00:00 - Re: Where's the Phoenix Crew? - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)


TheFlinx wrote > >While Tuvok is religated to comic relief And he is not even that funny! Allie x

2000-04-18 00:00:00 - Re: Where's the Phoenix Crew? - (J Honomichl <jhonomic.nospam.allowed@sdsbp.com>)


I may be wrong, but I believe that when Janeway got lost below decks on "Good Shepherd", she had to ask Crewman Mitchell for directions. At the end of "Equinox", I seem to recall one of the people being addressed in the "reprimand" as Mitchell. And, one of the Equinox crew was a bald black man, as was Crewman Mitchell in "Shepherd". So, would that be the token Equinox member. David <Amicus@webtv.net> wrote in message news:12169-38F4E776-38@storefull-158.iap.bryant.webtv.net... > We've seen the Borg kids continue on the show. What's happened with the > Phoenix crew? Why haven't we seen them in other episodes? They weren't > all killed. >